• Published 5th Nov 2016
  • 4,855 Views, 41 Comments

Equestria Girls 3: Carrie Sparkle - grl6p



*AU* In the human world, Twilight Sparkle or Sci Twi suffers from relentless bullying at Crystal Prep. But a little magic, a sudden act of kindness, and a horrible prank result in deadly consequences. Based off the book and film Carrie.

  • ...
14
 41
 4,855

The Blood Drop/The Humiliation

"NOW!"

At this cue, Trixie pulled the rope.

The bucket of blood poured all over Sci Twi, knocking off her crown and glasses and drenching her in blood.

Everyone immediately stopped cheering. Sci Twi stood there, shocked.

One of the Wondercolts gasped, "Oh my god, that's blood."

"Is she okay?" asked Lyra.

Rarity fainted, seeing one of her creations being ruined by the blood.

Angry, Flash Sentry yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?!"

To rub salt on Sci Twi's wound, Suri projected Twilight's locker room on the screen.

Everyone except Dean Cadence, Celestia, Luna, The Shadowbolt 5, and everyone at Canterlot High started laughing.

"What a fucking wimp!"

"Twilight Sparkle is a chicken!"

"LOSER!"

Onstage, tears began to well up in Sci Twi’s eyes and began to stream down her face.

Noticing this, Sunset tried to calm everyone down, "You're hurting her, stop it!"

“Oh, says the bacon haired chick who bullied her peers, threw a hissy fit over a stupid tiara, and launched her school into a cyberbullying frenzy last December!” A CPA jock snickered as he pushed Sunset into Applejack.

“You don’t know what really happened!” Sunset yelled, “I’ve changed and I’m trying to stop you from going too far!”

"You know what would make this night even better?" Suri called out from the projector and as CPA students passed over a carton of bleach and threw it on the stage next to Sci Twi, "If Sci Twi did us all a huge favor by drinking that entire bottle of Clorox in front of us because the world would be a much better place with her."

"Yeah!" yelled Sci Twi’s tormentors as they began to chant “Do it!” over and over again.

“Burn in hell bitch!” Marco Dafoy yelled, who in return earned a punch in the face from Rainbow Dash, shocking her friends and breaking Marco’s nose in the process.

“If you or any of you idiot Shadowbolts talk shit about Twilight Sparkle ever again, you will never hear the end of it!” Rainbow warned, pointing to all of the CPA students who were laughing at Sci Twi.

“You can’t tell me what to do.”

At this point Rainbow tackled him to the ground, screaming at him with each word throwing a punch at him,“YOU! DO! NOT! INSULT! MY! FRIEND!”

"THAT’S ENOUGH!" yelled Vice Principal Luna in her loudest voice, silencing the unruly students, "There is no need to deal with this by resorting to physical violence!”

Rainbow Dash released Marco from his death grip and threw him into the punch bowl.

“My father will hear about this!” Marco yelled.

Dean Cadence took the microphone from Luna, “And Miss Polomare, you do not talk to one of your own classmates that way!”

"Whatever." Suri scoffed as she rolled her eyes.

Humiliated and overwhelmed by what was happening around her, Sci Twi began to walk off stage.

Flash called out, "Twilight, wait!"

She stopped when she realized she forgot her glasses and then scrambled blindly around the stage until she realized they broke underneath the weight of the Clorox.

“No.... no!”

More laughter from the Crystal Prep kids ensued.

“This is too much!” Gumdrop laughed as she took a picture on her phone.

Upstage, Rough Rider quickly tied up the ropes and grabbed a laughing Trixie.

"Let's bail before the cops show up."

However, he failed to properly tie the ropes and the bucket began to fall.

Downstairs, Cadence tried to comfort Sci Twi, ""Twilight, ple-"

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Sci Twi put her hand out with enough force to shove Cadence back. Everyone gasped.

The falling bucket was headed for Flash Sentry and hit him on the head, causing several Wondercolt girls to scream and for him to fall down.

"I'm okay!" Flash said before he passed out from his injuries.

Derpy ran onstage to tend to Flash Sentry.

A shocked Trixie looked at Flash before Rough Rider grabbed her arm and ushered her out of the building.

As the door closed, Trixie sighed in relief, "That was a close one!"

Rough Rider said, "Now that the prank is done, I have a little surprise for you downtown. But we have to leave immediately in case the police arrive here."

"Ooh, take Trixie there!"

Inside, Sci Twi collapsed on the stage next to Flash’s unconscious body and started crying at what was occurring before her.

"They're right. Maybe I should kill myself and everything will be better."

She then looked up and noticed a black and gold blob hanging on the poles. She squinted until she got a clear image of Rough Rider's sunglasses.

The blood drop had been a prank.

"They tricked me! They will pay for this!"

As she got up and turned around to the blurry audience in front of her, Sci Twi's amulet began to glow.

Pinkie Pie said, "I didn't know Twilight's necklace glowed in the dark."

Sunset told her, "It's not, Twilight must have somehow absorbed Equestrian magic."

“What’s that?” Indigo asked.

“There’s a statue at my school that also lead as a portal to a magical dimension and somehow, Twilight must have passed by our school one day and absorbed some of it. That’s what the glow is for.”

Sunny Flare added, "Her sadness and humiliation must be corrupting her along with it! Just like when my friends and I saw the new 'Carrie' film a few weeks back!"

"And the magic is corrupting her too." added Sunset.

Lemon Zest panicked, "The movie's mirroring our life!" She tried to bolt but Sunset grabbed her arm.

Outside, Trixie and Rough Rider were trying to escape.

"Hurry up, we don't wanna get caught!" Trixie said to Rough Rider as he was struggling to pull out his car.

"I'm trying!!!!!"

The car finally pulled away from the parking lot and the pair escaped.

Author's Note:

Uh-oh! Shit just got real!