• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 3,287 Views, 124 Comments

A New World... For Jack. - Dream Searcher



The sequel to A New World, Jack has arrived in Equestria in his new pony form

  • ...
16
 124
 3,287

Oh Shit

Unedited

A New World… For Jack.
Chapter 3: Oh Shit

Thoughts color:
Rainbow: Cyan
Jack: Brown.

Monday

Jack awoke with a very sore feeling in his whole body. His little game with Rainbow was a mixture of pain, weird positions and lots of laughing. It was much fun, but it also brought much pain with it. Rainbow won of course, she always won. Rainbow was lying with her head on Jack’s chest and he was gently stroking through Rainbow’s mane with his hoof. Rainbow opened her eyes very slowly and smiled at him with a warm and amused smile.

“You’re lucky that you’re on dispatch today, I can see that you’re in much pain.” She raised her head off his chest and laid herself down on her side of the bed. It was a two-person bed made of clouds; actually everything in her house was made of clouds, except her furniture. Her bedroom was not that large, it had a two-person bed, some closets and many posters of the Wonderbolts. One would begin to suspect that Rainbow was an obsessed fan, but Jack knew better than to insult Rainbow.

“Remind me to never play Twister with you again.” Jack heard a quiet crack with every move he made; this pain was going to torture him for the rest of the week if he wasn’t going to do anything about it. Rainbow only laughed and turned Jack around so that he was now lying with his chest and belly on the cloud mattress. She then sat down on top of him.

“Don’t say you didn’t like my version of Twister.” Rainbow got the shivers when she thought back at the evening. It was one of the most sensual and pleasurable evenings she ever witnessed. “But I shall give you a massage to ease the pain.”

Rainbow got to work. She first massaged Jack’s back, her hooves went in a circular motion over his back and sometimes she pushed with all her might against his back to hear that crack that she was searching for. Jack sometimes grunted from pain, but most of the time he was in heaven and Rainbow’s hooves were like little angels dancing on his back. After a good amount of time Rainbow decided that it was enough; it was almost time to get to work. She got out of bed and trotted into the bathroom while Jack got out of bed, very slowly. They played Twister for quite a while and now Jack had to face the consequences, but with the help of coffee he could make it through the day. He trotted to the kitchen and made breakfast. He took some slices of bread with Nutella. I find it really strange that they have Nutella here, but I like chocolate so I’m not complaining. He also knew that Rainbow would eat cereal and so he made her a bowl of cereal and milk. He also made some coffee, because they both needed it badly. He sat down and waited for Rainbow to come to the kitchen. Jack never forgot his manners, his parents made sure that he didn’t forget them. After 5 minutes Rainbow trotted into the kitchen with a towel on her head.

“You didn’t have to wait for me.” She sat down and looked at the breakfast that was presented on the table. She was quite surprised to see that a bowl of cereal stood in front of her face. “And you also knew what I was going to eat.”

Now Jack felt a little bit of pride flowing through him. “What can I say? I have manners and I know what my mare likes.” He began eating his bread and it was very delicious, Jack really loved chocolate.

Rainbow stopped eating and looked at Jack. “Technically I’m not your mare, although not yet. If we’re going to get married then I’ll become your mare. I want to be married one day, but just not yet.” It sounded like an apology and Rainbow looked away, but Jack didn’t mind.

“I really don’t mind, Rainbow. I never thought of marrying you.” Jack saw that Rainbow let out a sigh and he instantly knew that he did something very stupid. “I mean so soon. I want to marry you, but not so soon, just like you.” Rainbow looked back up; her smile was also coming back. Phew, disaster averted.

“Oh good, I really thought you didn’t want to marry me. We’ll get married when we feel like doing it, but you have to propose me.” She winked and continued eating her breakfast, the awkward situation forgotten.

Jack had already finished with his breakfast and went to the bathroom; he needed a shower before he went to work. When he came into the bathroom he saw something he didn’t expect, but he did know that it was logical. The shower was just a cloud. He tried to figure out how to get the thing started, because there was only a button to control the temperature.

He heard Rainbow shouting from the kitchen. “Just touch the cloud with your hoof.”

Jack followed her instruction and touched the cloud with his hoof. Not a second later ice cold water poured down. Jack let out a little scream and he could hear Rainbow laughing from the kitchen. He quickly adjusted the temperature to warm and stood under it. All his soreness and tenseness disappeared and he completely relaxed. The thought that he had to hurry nestled itself into his mind and so he searched for some shampoo and soap. The only shampoo that was present was one for mares. He decided to just use the soap for his coat and he noted into his mind that he had to ask Rainbow for some shampoo for stallions. When he was completely clean and dry he left the bathroom, luckily the clouds cleaned themselves so didn’t have to clean the bathroom. Rainbow was also ready and together they flew to the weather facility.

*****

It was 9.50AM when they arrived at the weather facility. Jack was beginning to grow accustomed to his wings and so flying became easier for him, but he still wasn’t near the average Pegasus and certainly not near Rainbow Dash. They both walked into the weather facility and Jack was a bit amazed by the number of Pegasi that were present in the main hall. Breeze told him that there was a shortage of Pegasi, but this certainly didn’t look like a shortage. There were five receptionists sitting at their desks while answering the questions of the Pegasi. Jack and Rainbow stood in the queue and waited until it was their turn. They needed to wait 10 minutes before it was their turn. They were greeted by the same receptionist they saw yesterday.

“Ah, Mr.Jack. You’re here for your first work day, right?” Jack nodded and the receptionist gave him a paper he had to sign. The paper made him an official employee of the weather facility. Jack signed with his full name: Jack Mavis. Rainbow was the only one who knew his full name; he liked to be called Jack and not Mr.Mavis. “Okay, everything’s in order. Just follow the hallway on the right and you’ll automatically trot into in dispatch.”

Jack said his thanks and he and Rainbow trotted through the hallway. After a small trot they arrived in the room of dispatch. There were 20 desks with ponies sitting at it and all were occupied with giving orders to the captains of the weather teams. Breeze was also in the room and trotted towards Jack.

“Ah Jack, you’re here. Welcome to dispatch.” Breeze motioned at Jack to follow him and Jack complied. They trotted to the only desk that wasn’t occupied. It was Jack’s desk and there were already papers lying on it. “This is your desk.” Breeze turned back to Jack and he was greeted by Jack’s glare. “What?”

“You lied about a shortage of ponies, didn’t you?” Breeze held a serious expression for a few seconds, but he failed at it and burst out laughing. Jack turned to Rainbow, because he also heard Rainbow’s laugh. “And you knew about it.”

Rainbow managed to stop laughing. “Yes, that’s a prank my uncle plays on every new Pegasus. He makes a Pegasus do two jobs at a time, but don’t worry, next month you can decide what job you want.” Jack turned back to Breeze.

“So what do I need to do exactly?” Jack sat down on his chair and began to organize the stack of papers that were lying on his desk.

“Like I said yesterday, you give the orders to the weather team, do paperwork and occasionally you’ll need to do an errand. Now I’ll leave you to it.” Breeze trotted back to his office. Jack was still busy organizing his papers when Rainbow placed her fore hooves on his desk.

“So, what are my orders? You are the pony who gives my orders every day.” Jack took the papers with the orders for Rainbow’s weather team.

“There was a major storm created just a few days ago and now it’s heading towards Canterlot. Your weather team has to join three other weather teams and together you’ll need to stop it. When that’s completed you’ll need to place some rain clouds above Applejack’s farm, she requested some extra rain for her apples. The rest of Ponyville has to stay dry though and that’s it.” Jack gave the papers to Rainbow; she looked at it for a moment and gave it back.

“All in a day’s work. See you this afternoon.” She gave Jack a quick kiss and trotted away.

Jack continued giving orders to the captains that stood at his desk. It wasn’t that hard, but there was a pace in it and sometimes Jack found it hard to keep up. Around 11AM rush hour died down and Jack could finally begin with his paperwork. He just had to organize the papers and lay them onto the shelves they needed to be on. It was just your average desk job. Nothing else interesting happened and soon it was 4PM. Jack trotted out of the weather facility and was greeted by Rainbow who just landed in front of him.

They gave each other a kiss and flew to downtown Cloudsdale where they strolled through its streets. “How was your first day of work?” Rainbow asked while she looked at a shop that sold racing goggles.

“It was fine, but I think that job will bore me to death pretty quickly.” They both entered the shop and Rainbow tried on some of the goggles.

“You only need to do it for one month, then you can be a full member of my weather team. Here, try this goggle on.” She handed Jack a brown racing goggle that matched his coat and mane. He tried it on and looked in the mirror. “You look good in that, I’m going to buy it for you.”

Jack pulled of the goggle and gave it back to Rainbow. “I can’t even fly properly, let alone race. Why should I need a racing goggle?”

Rainbow trotted to the cashier and bought it, then she trotted with Jack out of the shop. “Because I can sense if a Pegasus will be a good flyer and I’ve sensed that you’ll be an amazing flyer, but you just need to give it some time.”

Jack snatched the receipt out of her hooves and looked at it. “Well I hope you’re right, because otherwise you’ve bought a goggle of 50 bits for nothing and from what I can tell 50 bits is a lot of money.”

“Don’t you worry, I’m right, you’ll see. Now let’s find something to eat, I’m starving.”

They trotted to a restaurant where they served pizzas. They both ordered a pizza margarita and had a wonderful evening, but then a certain yellow mare with an orange flamy mane and a saddlebag on her back trotted into the restaurant. Rainbow didn’t see her, because she was sitting with her back at Spitfire. Jack excused himself and trotted to Spitfire. Rainbow cocked an eyebrow and kept following Jack with her eyes until she saw Spitfire sitting a bit further away and she saw that Jack was trotting towards her. Spitfire! Jack, please don’t embarrass yourself. Rainbow wanted to fly to Spitfire and assault her with questions, but she kept seating where she was, she wanted to see what Jack was going to do. I’ve seen this mare on some of the Wonderbolts posters in Rainbow’s bedroom.

Jack touched Spitfire’s shoulder and she looked at him. “Hey, aren’t you… Sorry, I forgot, what’s your name?”

Spitfire smiled warmly and motioned with her hoof at the chair at the other end of the table, meaning that Jack could sit down. Jack complied and sat down. “I’m Spitfire, strange that you don’t know my name, I’m quite famous.”

“I’m not from here; I just arrived a few days ago.” He took a sip of the wine that the waiter had poured into his glass.

“I know who you are, Jack. I’ve read the newspaper and a recent poll has named you the most famous pony in Equestria, you’re quite the celebrity.” Spitfire gave him the poll that she had in her saddlebag. Jack took a moment to look at it. He was number one and he even defeated Princess Celestia who was number two. Jack gave the poll back and sighed.

“I really didn’t want all this attention; I’m just a human who turned into a pony.” Spitfire laughed lightly.

“Tell me about it. I wanted to become a teacher, but then I became the most famous Pegasus in Cloudsdale just by racing. You don’t choose popularity, popularity chooses you.”

Now it was Jack’s time to laugh. “You might be right about that. Hey could you do me a favor? Rainbow Dash is my marefriend and she really wants to meet you again, could you come to our table and say hi or something like that?” Jack pointed with his hoof at the table were Rainbow sat. Spitfire turned around and waved at Rainbow, Rainbow waved back with a dumbfounded expression on her face.

Spitfire turned back to Jack, took two pieces of paper out of her bag and gave it to Jack. “I’ve got a better idea. These are two tickets for the upcoming race in the arena of Cloudsdale, it’s this Sunday. They will grant you access to the VIP booth and a meeting with me and my team after the race, see it as a welcome in Cloudsdale gift and I’m sure you’ll make Rainbow Dash one happy mare.”

“Thanks, I owe you one.” Jack left the table and went back to his own table. When he passed Rainbow he closed her mouth with his hoof.

“How did you make her wave to me?” Jack quickly hid the tickets in his own saddlebag which he got from work.

“I told her that you really wanted to meet her again, but she told me that she didn’t have time to meet you.” Jack had to lie, because the tickets were a surprise for Rainbow. She looked disappointed and sighed. “But she was going to make time for you soon.” This wasn’t a complete lie and Rainbow’s mood got better.

The rest of the evening went well and when it was 9PM they flew back home, Rainbow needed her sleep. It was 10PM when they lay in bed and it didn’t take long fall asleep.

*****

Tuesday

It was a normal morning. Waking up at 8AM, then breakfast, then showering and then leaving for work. Jack gave Rainbow her orders, today she had to soak Ponyville with rain. Jack still had some trouble adjusting to the pace of rush hour, but he figured that he would adjust pretty quickly. It was just after lunch when Breeze trotted towards his desk with a letter in his mouth. He laid the letter on Jack’s desk.

“Jack, you need to do an errand.” Jack took a look at the letter; it was just an ordinary letter in an envelope.

“Ok, what’s the destination of this letter?” Jack took the letter in his mouth and followed Breeze outside. When they were outside Breeze pointed with his hoof to the west.

“You need to go to the rainbow factory, the building has rainbows pouring out of it, you can’t miss it.”

Jack nodded and flew away in western direction. It didn’t take long, not even for him; the rainbow factory was just next door. It was a large building, larger than the weather facility. Jack landed in front of the giant cloud doors. There was a bell next to the door and he pushed on it. Not 5 seconds later a hooded pony opened the door, his face was hidden by his hood.

“What do you want?” The tone the pony spoke with wasn’t exactly hostile, but it wasn’t inviting either. Jack didn’t feel intimidated by the mysterious pony and kept his cool.

“I’ve got this letter from the weather facility.” His words were a bit muffled; he still had the envelope in his mouth. He took it out of his mouth and gave it to the hooded pony.

Jack could see the somewhat mischievous smile of the pony, that creeped him out a bit. “They’ll probably need some more rainbows. You look like a pony that could handle something, care to come inside?”

Jack shook his head; he wanted to get out of there as fast as possible. “No thank you, I’m currently working and I need to return to the weather facility.”

“Some other time then, you’re always welcome here.” The hooded pony closed the door. Jack just shrugged and flew back to the weather facility. I need to ask Rainbow about the rainbow factory.

Nothing else interesting happened at work that day and when it was 4PM Rainbow was already waiting outside the weather facility. They flew to Fluttershy’s house; Fluttershy had invited them over for dinner. Everything went well that evening, but then Rainbow asked Jack about his day.

“Well, I did an errand today. I needed to deliver a letter to the rainbow factory.” When Jack said that, both Fluttershy and Rainbow lost a bit of their color. “Everything alright?”

Rainbow regained her color first and was also the first one to speak. “Did you go inside?”

“Um… no, they did ask me to come inside though, they said that I was a pony that could handle something.” Fluttershy let out a silent ‘oh my’. Rainbow, on the other hand, stared deeply into Jack’s eyes.

“Promise me that you’ll never set a hoof into that building” Her tone revealed that this was going to be an important promise.

“Why?” Jack really didn’t know why Rainbow reacted that way.

“Just promise me, please.” This was the first time he heard Rainbow actually beg. It actually scared him a bit, Rainbow never acted this way. Something really strange must be going on in that factory if it makes Rainbow so upset.

“Fine, I promise I’ll never set a hoof into that building.” Rainbow accepted his promise and gave him a kiss.

What Jack didn’t know was that Rainbow had just saved him from a very traumatizing experience. When Rainbow still worked at dispatch, she also had to deliver a letter to the rainbow factory. A hooded pony had also asked her to come inside and she accepted it. She saw that they made little fillies and colts listening to dubstep. These little fillies and colts lost their colors due to the dubstep and so rainbows are made. The little fillies and colts would regain their color after a day. They told her she could leave if she didn’t tell anypony. She left and only told Fluttershy about it, because she knew that Fluttershy could keep a secret. She didn’t tell other ponies about the rainbow factory, because she was afraid that those hooded ponies would find her and punish her or something like that. It had scarred Rainbow for the rest of her life, but luckily she saved Jack from the same fate. They enjoyed the rest of the evening, but it wasn’t the same as before.

*****

Wednesday

This day Rainbow decided that it was again time for Jack to continue his training. 2 days ago they went to a pizza restaurant and yesterday they had dinner with Fluttershy, so Jack really needed to catch up with his training. She made him do exercises with an empty stomach and before showering. When Rainbow felt satisfied with Jack performances she allowed him to eat. It wasn’t much, just a protein shake and a little morning salad. Jack knew that he would be hungry again soon, but he also knew that he had to live with that. Jack and Rainbow took a shower, like their morning routine prescribed and got ready for work. After a couple of minutes of flying they arrived at the weather facility in Cloudsdale. Every day Jack got better at flying, you could now describe it as: not so embarrassing.

They landed in front of Storm, who was already waiting in front of the weather facility. Rainbow turned to Jack before she went inside the weather station to get her orders. “Our weather team consists of 3 ponies: Storm, you and me. This is the normal number of a weather team. Our bosses made the weather teams so small, because they want to make sure that the members of the weather team have a very strong bond with each other, in this job trust is very important.” Jack nodded and Rainbow left Storm and Jack alone for the moment.

When Rainbow was out of hearing range, Storm trotted to Jack, a slightly amused expression on his face. “So… how is she?”

Jack turned his head to look at Storm with a raised eyebrow. “Erm… I’m not sure I follow you.” Jack knew what Storm was trying to ask, but he just wanted to make sure.

Storm shook his head and rolled his eyes. “You know, the time you two make funny faces, the time full of bliss. How is she in bed?” Jack blushed a bit when he thought back at his moments with Rainbow and he slowly felt his wings extending. Storm noticed the extending wings and began to laugh a little. “That must mean that she’s good.”

Jack eyes grew wide and he looked at his wings with a worried expression, he quickly looked back at Storm. “How do I get them back to normal? Rainbow will kill me if she sees me like that, she’ll probably think that I looked at another mare.”

Storm had a hard time to suppress his laughter. “There are only two ways. The first way is having a wing orgasm, the second way is waiting.” Jack rethought his possibilities. I could make it easy for myself and just have that wing orgasm, but I’m in a public area. If I wait then things won’t be pretty. I guess I only have one choice.

“I guess I just have to wait and face Rainbow.” Jack sat down on his haunches against the cloud wall of the weather facility, he tried to hide his wings as much as possible. Storm sat down beside him with that same amused expression from earlier, together they waited for Rainbow.

After 5 minutes of waiting Rainbow trotted out of the building and walked over to Jack and Storm. Luckily Jack’s wings were back in their normal position. Phew, disaster averted… again. She sat down next to them, she was going to explain their orders and the basic way of weather manipulation to Jack. “Our orders for today are to remove the rain clouds that Storm and I placed above Ponyville yesterday.” She now turned her attention to Jack. “We manipulate the weather with our hooves. If you want to move a cloud, you grab it with your hooves and fly away with it. If you want to remove a cloud, you buck it. That’s all there is to it, just stay away from thunderstorms, they can be quite dangerous.” Jack nodded in understanding and they flew to Ponyville.

After a flight of thirty minutes they arrived in the sky above Ponyville. The clouds had stopped raining a while ago, but they were still blocking out the sun. Rainbow ordered Jack to take the western side of Ponyville, while she and Storm focused on the rest of Ponyville. Jack flew to the western side and immediately began to buck the clouds away. While he was bucking he had to focus on two things: the bucking and his flying. It sometimes happened that he focused too much on the bucking and forgot about his flying. That made him drop a few feet to the ground, but he was always in time to open his wings again. At the end of his work shift he was as tired as a sloth, but all the clouds were gone, he was proud of his work. He took a moment to regain his breath and he saw Rainbow flying towards him.

“Neatly done for your first time.” She gave him a pat on his shoulder.

“Yeah, but I’m very tired. Hey, where’s Storm?” Jack looked around, but the little black devil was nowhere to be found.

“He already left. Now let’s go to home.” Jack nodded in agreement, he really wanted his bed, he couldn’t even feel his wings. They both left Ponyville airspace and flew towards Rainbow’s house.

Jack wings hurt like hell when he arrived at Rainbow’s house. He immediately trotted towards the bedroom, but he was stopped by a question from Rainbow. “Aren’t you going to eat first?”

Jack shook his head. “No, I-“ A large grumble from his stomach protested his decision. “Maybe a salad.”

Rainbow smiled and made a salad for them. Jack devoured his salad like a wild beast would do to his prey, breakfast was the only thing he had eaten today and this meal was a gift from the Gods for Jack. After his little murder of his salad he went to the bathroom to shower, it would do him and his wings good. After his shower he quickly went to bed, he could fall asleep any minute now. He climbed into bed and a minute later he had already left for the Kingdom of Dreams. Rainbow took a moment to admire her sleeping lover before she also took a shower. After her shower she gave Jack a kiss on his cheek. She could hear Jack mumbling ‘I love you.’

She trotted to the bedroom door and whispered. “I love you too.” She silently closed the door and trotted to her living room, she was going to read a bit before she went to bed.

*****

Thursday

Jack opened his eyes very slowly. His head hurt like hell due to a headache, but the strange thing was that he didn’t drink before he went to sleep. He waited for his eyes to focus and looked around. He was lying on the top of a hill with Ponyville just visible on the horizon, the hill was frassy with some bushes nearby. I’m pretty sure that I got into Rainbow’s bed last night. If this is one of Rainbow’s jokes then I’m going to kill her. He shook his head and got up. He felt still a bit wobbly, but he managed to keep his balance. Jack noticed a pony sitting a couple of feet away from him. He was a completely black earth pony with a black mane and a black tail, it gave Jack a more or less depressed feeling. The stallion was looking at the rising sun that was slowly showing itself behind the mountains of Canterlot. Jack trotted to the mysterious stallion who seemed to be completely oblivious of Jack’s presence.

Jack sat down next to the stallion and looked at him, but the stallion kept gazing at the rising sun. After a couple of moments of silence the stallion broke the awkward silence. “Greetings Jack.”

Jack furrowed his eyebrows. “Um… how do you know my name, I’ve never met you.”

The stallion turned his head and stared at Jack with a little smile on his face. “I know all the names of everypony, it’s my job to know.” The stallion looked away again and this time he stared at Ponyville and his inhabitants that were slowly awakening from a good sleep.

Jack scratched the back of his head, he couldn’t make any sense of this weird situation. “So you’re an assistant of the Princess?”

The stallion chuckled lightly, making it only more weirder for Jack. “In a way.”

Jack was starting to lose his patience, nothing what the stallion said made sense. “Okay, what do you want from me?” He figured that if he got straight to the point the stallion would begin to talk clearly. Little did Jack know that it was going to be quite the opposite.

The strange stallion got up and began stretching. “Oh, I don’t want anything from you. I’m just here to warn you. Soon you’ll need to make a decision, your opponents are readying their cards and soon you’ll need to decide if you’re going to fold or you’re going to call.” The stallion stopped stretching, gave a little smile and began walking away.

Jack was still in deep thought. What does he mean by that? Am I going to play poker with somepony? Jack snapped out of his thoughts and looked around, but the strange pony was nowhere to be found. “Damn you.” He shouted at nopony in particular. He wanted more information, but the stallion was already gone.

Suddenly there was a voice that was carried by the wind. “Yes, many have. I’ll see you around, Jack.”

Jack began to fly with the hope that he could find the stranger, but it was to no avail, the stranger was nowhere to be found. He decided it was best to fly back to Rainbow’s house, he knew that he had to work today. He flew at his fastest speed to Rainbow’s house while he was still in deep thought. What in all that is holy just happened to me? I get abducted by that strange pony and now he’s talking about poker? And what did he mean with ‘I’ll see you around.’? Am I going to meet him again, I certainly hope not.

It took Jack longer than he had expected it to be. It seemed that he miscalculated the distance between the hill and Rainbow’s house. He knew that Rainbow would be awake by now and that he had to explain why he wasn’t in bed with her. Rainbow would declare him crazy if he told her that he was abducted by a strange pony and that the stranger told him about poker. Jack hated to admit it, but he knew he had to lie. He landed in front of her door and opened it with the spare key that Rainbow had hidden in one of her clouds in her cloud lawn. He stepped inside, closed the door and trotted to the kitchen. There he saw something he didn’t expect to see. Rainbow was eating her breakfast while looking at him with a smile on her face.

She stopped eating and place her spoon in her bowl of cereal. “You went out for a morning flight, but at least you could have taken me with you.” Her tone was amused and not really angry, it brought some relief to Jack.

He went to the table and saw that his salad was already prepared. He sat down and began eating. “You were sleeping so soundly that I decided to let you sleep.” Phew, disaster averted again… and again.

Rainbow let out a grumble and continued eating. “Fine, but next time you’ll need to take me with you.”

“I promise.”

The rest of the morning was just as routine as the other mornings. Eating, exercising, showering and getting ready for work. That was the routine and it was going to stay that way. Jack still felt somewhat uneasy the whole morning, the conversation with the stranger never wanted to leave his mind. He decided to just focus on his work and maybe the conversation would disappear. They both left the house and flew to the weather facility. Jack waited outside while Rainbow went inside to get her orders. After 10 minutes she trotted out of the weather facility.

Jack trotted to Rainbow, there was a question on his mind that he wanted answered. “Where’s Storm?”

“Oh, he has a day off today, it’s just the two of us. Today is what I like to call a nap day, we just need to make sure that there are no clouds above Ponyville. So today I’m gonna do my second favorite activity: napping.” She started to fly to Ponyville and Jack followed her, but on his pace.

After a flight of thirty minutes Jack arrived in the air above Ponyville. Ponyville was already full of activity, especially in the market area. Applejack, who was selling apples at her stand, saw Jack flying in the air above her and waved at him. Jack kindly returned the gesture and kept looking for Rainbow. After some time Jack found Rainbow lying on a cloud with her forelegs under her head and her eyes closed.

He silently flew to her and stopped when he was just behind her cloud. When he knew that Rainbow didn’t notice him, he nibbled her right ear. Her eyes shot open, but she kept lying still. “Well what do we have here? Sleeping while working? I don’t think your uncle will like that.”

Rainbow pushed Jack’s face away from her ear with her forelegs. “Cut that out, I told you that today was napping day. Now why don’t you lie next to me.”

Jack shrugged and did what Rainbow asked him to do. He lay down next to her on the cloud. The cloud was just large enough for two ponies and that brought a little bit of fear to Jack. He knew that if he moved a little bit to the left he’d fall off, Jack made a mental note that he had to lie as still as possible. After some time he became drowsy and due to that he forgot his mental note. He moved a little bit to the left and noticed a lack of softness under him, he knew exactly what that meant. Oh God. He opened his eyes and saw the ground under him and like every cartoon world it took two second before he started to fall down. Before he started his inevitable descent towards the ground he took a quick look at Rainbow, she had a smirk on her face. I knew he would fall off. AJ, you owe me ten bits. Luckily for him I placed this cloud above a hay-pile, so I can stay here for a couple of minutes before I go down to check on him. Jack was halfway in his free fall when he saw the hay-pile, he immediately knew that Rainbow knew that he would fall off. Still, he was very grateful for the hay-pile. He decided to stop struggling against gravity and to enjoy the air that was passing by his face. He knew that he landed in the hay-pile when he felt its soft resistance. He crawled out of the hay-pile and almost bumped into a little filly with an orange coat and a purple mane and tail.

She was looking at him with her purple irises that clearly showed concern. “Mister, are you alright? I saw that you fell down from that cloud over there,” She pointed with her hoof at the cloud that was still occupied by Rainbow, but Rainbow wasn’t visible from where she was pointing. “And that’s quite a distance.”

Jack sat on his haunches and shook his head, with that his eyes also stopped rolling in their sockets. “Yeah, I’m fine little one. I just need a moment, it was a long way down.” Jack took his time to calm down and while he did that he noticed that this little filly could be compared to a twelve year old girl. “Hey, how old are you?”

The little filly sat down on her haunches. “I’m eleven, but my birthday is next month. I’m Scootaloo by the way.” She held out her hoof. It was an odd gesture for such a little filly, but that meant that she had manners.

Jack shook her hoof. “Nice to meet you, I’m Jack.” Scootaloo’s eyes widened when he said his name. Oh no, another awestruck fan.

“You’re Rainbow Dash’s coltfriend.” She began jumping from excitement.

Jack arched his eyebrow. He really thought that he was going to be the center of attention, but this time it was Rainbow. “Um… yes, but aren’t you more interested in humans?”

Scootaloo stopped jumping and gave Jack a ‘really?’ look. “No, Rainbow Dash is much cooler. You must tell me everything about Rainbow Dash.” She quickly galloped to Jack and sat down next to him.

“Um… okay. Well, she’s kind, beautiful, a good cook, a-.” Jack was cut off when he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

“Don’t forget awesome.” Scootaloo and Jack turned their heads and saw Rainbow Dash standing behind them and with her trademark smile on her face. Sccotaloo immediately galloped to Rainbow and hugged her.

“Rainbow Dash! It’s so awesome that you come to say hello.” Scootaloo left the hug after five seconds and Rainbow ruffled her mane.

“It’s nice to see you too, squirt. I see that you’ve met my coltfriend.” Rainbow glanced at Jack who was glaring daggers at her and he mouthed the words ‘we’ll have words later.’. Rainbow stuck out her tongue and focused her attention back at Scootaloo who had followed the whole scene very silently.

“If you want I can go and leave you two alone, I’ll go the orphanage or to my friends.”

Jack stopped with glaring daggers at Rainbow and instead a concerned expression formed on his face. “You mean that you don’t have any parents?” Why is it that almost everyone I meet has no parents, that’s really strange if you ask me.

Scootaloo sighed. “No, my parents gave me to the orphanage when my mom birthed me.” A single tear left her right eye and splashed on the ground.

Rainbow came closer to Scootaloo and hugged her, Jack joined in moments later. When they left the embrace an idea formed in Jack’s mind. “Tell you what, you can spend the rest of the day with us. Oh and I read about Nightmare Night that will be held here next month, so I think it’s a good idea if Rainbow and I go candy hunting with you.”

Scootaloo’s mouth turned upside down and so a big, big smile grew on her face. “That would be awesome. Oh please say yes, Rainbow Dash.”

Rainbow held a hoof to her chin, she pretended that she was thinking. “Hmm, alright squirt, we’ll join you on Nightmare Night.”

Her little wings began to flap from joy, but her body never left the ground. “Yes, this is going to be so much fun, thank you so so much.”

Jack chuckled at the enthusiasm of Scootaloo and patter her on the head. “No need to thank us, it’s the least we could do. Now, where do you want to go?”

Scootaloo didn’t answer, but instead she motioned them to follow her. After a trot of 5 minutes they arrived at the playground behind a building that seemed to serve its purpose as a school. After a few hours 2 of her friends came over and joined the playing in the playground. Around 5 PM Scootaloo, Jack and Rainbow said goodbye to Applebloom and Sweetie Belle and trotted with Scootaloo to the orphanage.

When they arrived at the orphanage Scootaloo gave Jack and Rainbow a big hug. “Thank you, it has been ages since I had so much fun.

Jack left the hug and patted Scootaloo on the head. “The pleasure was all ours. Now don’t you forget to have a nice costume for Nightmare Night, alright?”

“I won’t forget. Until next time.” With that the happy filly trotted into the orphanage.

Rainbow and Jack smiled tenderly until Scootaloo was completely out of sight, then they flew back to Rainbow’s house for dinner. They had a ceasar salad for dinner, this was part of Jack’s training program and after the dishes they laid themselves down on Rainbow’s cloud lawn while looking at the sunset.

Rainbow had laid her head on Jack’s chest chest and closed her eyes. The only sound she heard was the slow heartbeat of Jack, that was until she broke the silence. “You know, you handled Scootaloo really well today. I normally have my hooves full with her.”

Jack tried to snicker as silently as possible. “That’s because she reminds me of you and I know how to handle you.”

Rainbow let out a long sigh. “Yeah, I know. We’re very close, she sees me as her big sister and I see her as my little sister.” She snuggled deeper against his chest.

Jack went through her mane with his hoof, he knew what Rainbow’s pleasurable spots were. “Ah, so that’s why she looks up to you, maybe she’ll also become a big mouth later.” Jack knew that Rainbow didn’t like what he just said, but he enjoyed to tease Rainbow once in a while.

Rainbow got off his chest and hit him lightly on his side. “I’m not a big mouth.” She tried to defend herself, but she knew that she sometimes liked to brag about herself.

A roguish grin formed on Jack’s face. “Oh no?” Jack cleared his throat; he was going to do his best imitation of Rainbow. “I’m Rainbow Dash, I’m the fastest flyer in Equestria, I can do a sonic rainboom in ten seconds flat and I’m also the most awesome Pegasus in Equestria. Do I need to continue?”

A blush of embarrassment had nestled itself on Rainbow’s cheeks, giving it a more purple color if mixed correctly with her cyan fur. “No. I know that I sometimes brag a bit about myself, but everything you said was true. I’m still the fastest Pegasus in Equestria. Um… do you mind my braggery?”

Jack gave Rainbow a warm smile. “Not one bit.” He patted with his hoof on his chest, indicating that Rainbow could lie down again. Rainbow complied and together they enjoyed the rest of the sunset.

*****

Friday

It was Friday, the last day of the work week and the beginning of the weekend. Jack followed his morning routine and got ready for work. The order for today was creating a light overcast in the air above Ponyville. They got some spare clouds from the cloud factory in Cloudsdale, placed them above Ponyville and so the day flew by. Storm said goodbye to Jack and Rainbow and promised Jack that he would pick him up around 7PM. Jack and Rainbow went home to enjoy dinner together. As a bonus Jack got some hayfries with his salad. The eating of hay still scared Jack a bit, because he knew that humans couldn’t digest hay. He pushed his fear aside and ate a hoofful of hayfries To his surprise the hayfries actually tasted quite good, maybe it was because he was a pony now. He shrugged and continued enjoying his bonus. He took a shower and just when he was done, a knock could be heard. Jack trotted to the door and opened it, Storm was that had knocked.

“Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Storm nodded and Jack trotted to Rainbow who was lying on the couch while reading a Daring Doo book. “Rainbow, I’m going out with the little black devil.”

Rainbow looked up and raised her eyebrow. “Who? Oh, you mean Storm. Alright, but don’t make it too late.”

“Alright, see you later.” He gave Rainbow a quick kiss and trotted back to the front door, only to see that Storm was gone. “Ugh… where is he now?”

Suddenly there was a voice behind Jack. “Right behind you.”

Jack jumped from fear and turned around; Storm was now lying on his back and laughing. Jack rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. “Let’s just go to wherever the hell you want to go.”

Storm got up and wiped some tears away. “That’s a classic, you should have seen your reaction, it was priceless. But I digress, I know a bar in Cloudsdale, it’s called ‘The Cumulus’.”

“Lead the way.” Jack said with a bit of hesitation. He was getting second thoughts about his evening with Storm, but could the evening become any worse?

Storm nodded and started flying, Jack closed the front door and followed Storm. Storm slowed down to Jack’s pace, because he knew that Jack still had some troubles with flying. After a flight of ten minutes they landed in front of the bar that was located in downtown Cloudsdale. They trotted inside and Jack was greeted by a change of light. The bar was dark, but there was just enough light to see where you were going. The bar had tables and chairs which were placed close to each other. In the middle of the bar stood a billiard table which was occupied by two stallions who were busy playing against each other. The back of the bar, near the toilets, was occupied by several slot machines. Jack and Storm sat down on a bar stool.

The barman noticed that he had two new customers and trotted to them. He was a gray Pegasus with some muscles and a long blue mane and tail. There were also some gray hairs between the blue ones, that meant the barman was evolving into old age. “So, what can ah get ya?” He had an accent like Applejack, but with a slight touch of a pirate accent.

Storm made his decision pretty fast. “For me a Stout.” The barman nodded and turned his attention towards Jack.

“Do you have Whiskey?”

The barman nodded. “Aye, that ah do. A new shipment arrived just this morning from Glascow. So, one Stout and one Whiskey?” Jack and Storm nodded and the barman went away to fetch the drinks.

Jack and Storm focused their attention to the two Pegasi that were playing billiard. It seemed that they were in a competition, the winner would get all the money the loser had bet. Storm nudged with his elbow against Jack’s side. “Who do you think will win?”

Jack took some time to analyze the game. “The Pegasus with the red mane, he has a better technique than the other Pegasus. Trust me, I played billiard with my father when I was younger.”

The barman came back with the drinks and began a conversation with Jack and Storm. He knew that Jack used to be human and he asked him about the variety of beverages on Earth. Jack also told him that Normandy in France was famous for its cider. They continued talking about Earth until they heard a loud cheer coming from behind them. It seemed that Jack was right, the Pegasus with the red mane had won and he bought everypony in the bar a drink. Jack turned back to Storm with an arrogant smile. “I told you he’d win.”

“Well let’s see how you do in a competition. The first one who drinks three bottles of Stout wins, the loser has to pay for the drinks.” They both spit on their hooves and shook them.

They told the barman to get 6 Stouts, he later returned with the 6 Stouts. All the eyes in the bar were fixated on Jack and Storm, the customers always enjoyed a drinking contest. It took Jack some time to finish his first glass, mainly because he didn’t like drinking Stout. Storm, on the other hand, was already busy with his second one. In the end Storm won and Jack had to pay for the drinks. Luckily Rainbow gave me a bit of money before I left. They said their goodbyes to all the ponies in the bar and trotted outside.

Storm needed some support from Jack, mainly because the alcohol was doing weird things with his feeling of balance. “Storm, you challenge me to a drinking contest, but you’re such a lightweight.”

“Meh, that’ll go over. Let’s go to another club, the night is still young.” Jack nodded and Strom lead Jack to a club 5 blocks away.

After a couple of minutes they arrived at the club. The club had a pink neon sign that read: ‘The Pink Mare.” The neon sign was accompanied by a poster of a mare in lingerie. The alarms in Jack’s mind began ringing. “Hey Storm, isn’t this a strip club?”

Storm looked up and saw the neon sign, a small smile formed on his face. “Now that you mention it. I didn’t know this was a strip club, a friend recommended it to me, but a little peek inside can’t hurt anypony.”

Storm began trotting towards the entrance, but he was stopped by Jack’s hoof. He turned around and saw the doubtful expression on Jack’s face. “I can’t, Rainbow is my marefriend, remember?”

Storm clicked with his tongue and rolled his eyes. “A stallion can get some time without his marefriend once in a while, am I right? Besides, she’ll never find out.” Storm flew to Jack’s rump and began pushing him with all his might.

You can pick 1 of the 3 songs: We Be Burning - Sean Paul Eric Prydz – Pjanoo Boy 8 bit - A City Under Siege

Slowly but steadily they entered the club. Storm had stopped pushing and Jack was now following Storm, he pushed his fears aside and decided to enjoy the night. They walked through a large hallway and opened the door that lead to the main area of the club. When they opened the door, Jack and Storm’s jaws almost fell on the floor. In front of them was a large room with fifteen poles and fifteen mares dancing very seductively around the poles. On the left side of the room was a large bar with two barmen, there were also some waitresses, dressed in lingerie, who picked up the orders from the customers.

Jack shook his head to get out of his trance and nudged Storm. “You enjoy your time with the mares while I grab a drink at the bar.” Storm nodded and was gone in less than a second. Jack shook his head with a small smile on his face and trotted to the bar while trying to keep his eyes focused on the things in front of him and not on the mares who were trying really hard to distract him. He eventually reached the bar and one of the barmen came to him for his order. “A whiskey, please.” The barman nodded and went away to get Jack’s drink ready. Meanwhile one of the strippers had seen Jack and left her pole to seduce him.

She sat down beside him and looked at him with a very seductive gaze. Her left foreleg began rubbing his back and that sent shivers down Jack’s spine. “Hey there, big boy. I recognized you, y’know. You’re that human, Jack.”

Jack turned his head to the right to look at his assaulter. She was a purple mare with a purple/pink mane and tail and a stripper pole as a cutie mark. A striper pole as a cutie mark? You don’t say. “Yeah, I’m Jack, but I’ve a marefriend and I don’t think she’ll appreciate it if I even look at you.

The mare chuckled slightly and planted a small kiss on Jack’s cheek. Jack blushed in response. “Oh don’t you worry about that, 80% of all the stallions who come here are either married or have a marefriend.” Wow, I guess Equestria isn’t so different from Earth.

Just when Jack was about to push the stripper away he heard the loud opening of the door between the hallway and the main room of the strip club. The voice he then heard was one he didn’t really want to hear. “Jack Mavis!!”

Jack turned around and locked eyes with a furious looking Rainbow Dash. “Oh Shit.” That was the last thing he said before he saw that she was storming towards him.

*****

The room was dark and filled with smoke from cigarettes and cigars. The only pieces of furniture in the room were 4 chairs and one table. On one side of the table sat the General and his assistant and on the other side of the table sat 2 members of the Russian Mafia. Both sides stared at each other and said nothing, the only sounds were breaths and the burning of the cigars and cigarettes. After minutes of silence a member of the Russian Mafia spoke. His English had a strong Russian accent. “So, you want three nukes from Mother Russia?”

The General nodded. His previous attempt to buy nukes from the Chinese Mafia was a failure and now he had his hopes set on the Russian Mafia. “Yes, we need these nukes for… a personal project. I think $200.000.000 will be enough? The normal price for a nuke is $64.000.000.”

The Russian thought for a moment and nodded. “Yes, $200.000.000 will suffice. If everything goes according to plan then the nukes will be delivered in three weeks.” The Russians took a file that was lying on the table and stood up, the General and his assistant did the same. The Russians extinguished their cigarettes and shook the hands of the General and his assistant. “Dasvidaniya, I hope to do business with you again soon. Another member of our mafia shall pick up the money tomorrow, when we get the money we shall start stealing the nukes from the Russian army.” The Russians nodded as a gesture of goodbye and walked out of the chamber.

The general took the other file that was lying on the table and turned to his assistant. “Johnson, get the money ready.” The assistant saluted and left the room. The General extinguished his cigar and walked out of the room with a mischievous grin on his face.

*****

A/N: Some days might seem a bit rushed, but I planned that. If I needed to describe everyday in detail then I would still be busy with this chapter. If you didn't notice it by now, I HATE dubstep.

The stripper:

The black stallion: Eeyup, no cutie mark.

Storm