• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,775 Views, 50 Comments

The Time Mishap: A History of Ponies - Regidar



Princess Celestia goes into troll mode and scatters multiple ponies through time.

  • ...
24
 50
 1,775

A Derp in Time

Chapter 8: A Derp in Time

Derpy found herself holding a plasma cannon for no apparent reason.

"Yeah, even I know I should not be allowed to hold one of these. I'm going to have to give it away to the first person I see."

Unknowingly, Derpy accidentally hit the "shuffle" button on the switch of the plasma cannon.

Seeing a guy wearing an "I heart the roman empire"shirt, she gave him the plasma cannon.

"Here, take this, I cannot be trusted with this!"

The man smiled. "Hell, it'll be WAAY easier to kill Jesus now!"

"You're welcome!" Derpy said happily. Suddenly, the green smoke descended upon her again, transporting her to another time period.

She was inside a bathroom, with a short german man wearing an army uniform and sporting a small black mustache.

"Gah! Another vuhn of thees ponies!"

"Wait, what do you mean, 'another one?'" Derpy inquired.

"Ah, dere iz der pink vuhn outside, vhe are playing... monopoly."

Derpy thought. "Pink one? oh! You must mean Twilight Sparkle! I've played with her before. If you take park place, she'll go down. It ruins her whole strategy!"

"Hey, thanks!" the german man saluted Derpy, and ran out of the bathroom.

"Man, he's lucky he's not playing against Pinkie Pie. If he took park place from her..."

Derpy felt herself teleport again.

This time she found herself at a table in a crowded nightclub with a crying blonde woman at the table.

"What's wrong?"

The woman sniffed.

"I've just been dumped! I'll never find love!"

Derpy brushed a potato off the table patted her on the back.

"There, there. I'm sure you'll find someone. Like that guy!" Derpy pointed to a skinny blonde guy with a guitar standing near the stage.

The woman sniffed.

"You think we would go well together?"

"I do! Here, I'll introduce you to each other!" Derpy flew over to the guy.

"Hey! You! Looking for a girl?" The guy looked up.

"Actually, I'm not sure if I'm ready for a relationship-"

"Good! Here, this girl seems nice!"

Derpy introduced the two.

The woman looked at the guy shiley.

"Hi. I'm Courtney. Courtney Love."

The guy looked uninterested.

"I'm Kurt. Kurt Cobain."

"Well, I'll leave you two lovebirds alone! Don't OD on heroin or shoot yourself with a shotgun or anything!"

Derpy flew away, contented.

"I did a good deed. That makes me happy."