• Published 28th Jun 2012
  • 1,775 Views, 50 Comments

The Time Mishap: A History of Ponies - Regidar



Princess Celestia goes into troll mode and scatters multiple ponies through time.

  • ...
24
 50
 1,775

The Pony That Time Forgot

Chapter 10: The Pony That Time Forgot

Dolphin Dream lay on the cracked cement of a deserted town. Sitting on a half broken bench was someone she had not seen for a long time.

"Elijah?"

The son of Discord who had visited Dolphin so long ago looked up.

"Oh not you again..."

"I missed you so much! you want to go out on a date? Oh! Iknow the perfect place! How about that pile of rubble? Or that burning school? or-"

"Ok, I'm going to stop you right here, because I don't want to do any of this. I'mnot interested in a relationship with you, ok?"

Dolphin looked like she was going to cry.

"No pony ever wanted to be in a relationship with me..."

Elijah looked to the sides quickly, then suggested something.

"Could it be because you are a tad bit clingy?"

Dolphin ignored this, and looked around.

"Why is everything on fire or destroyed?"

"And you failed to notice this until just now?"

Dolphin looked indignant.

"Hey, I was smitten by you!"

"See, clingy. Most ponies move on after their crush is gone for THIRTEEN YEARS! Or, they get a cat, like Rarity did when Big Macintosh dumped her."

"So what did happen here?"

"Oh, a giant asteroid crashed into the earth six years ago. It killed almost everyone but me and Rarity."

Dolphin looked around some more. The ruins of a Forever 21 and a stage still burned. A skeleton of a small child with broken legs lay next to her.

"Wait, so you two are the only ones left?"

"Yeah. So you understand why we can't be together..."

Dolphin gasped.

"You didn't!"

"Sweety, what's going on- oh! Another survivor! but..."

Rarity walked out, with three small creatures next to her. One was a white alicorn, another was a blue alicorn, and the last was almost an exact copy of Elijah.

"Princess Celestia? Princess Luna? DISCORD?"

Rarity gasped.

"How did you-"

Dolphin stared at Elijah.

"This better not be cannon."

"It's not."