• Published 18th Oct 2016
  • 3,368 Views, 52 Comments

Daughter of Discord: Of Love and Darkness - kahnac



An AU story concerning the possibility of what might happen if Tirek was involved in the events of Disneyfanatic's "Daughter of Discord" story.

  • ...
2
 52
 3,368

Aftermath, and Reunion

Aftermath, and reunion

At the same time, Screwball sat on the park bench in ponyville, her brother in the baby buggy beside her. She reached in and tickled his stomach. He giggled, which made her smile a bit.

"Sometimes," she said, "I think you're the only one who understands me, bro."

A pink ball rolled up to her feet. Screwball glanced down as a filly rushed up to retrieve it.

"Hey, Prism," she said.

The multi-colored filly looked up and grinned. "Hey, Screwy! Whatcha doing?"

"Just...taking Zany for a walk."

"But you're sitting."

"Well, I'm resting. What are you doing here?"

"Playing catch with the Tri-Pies and," she grimaced, "Gemstone. Well, not so much with her, cuz she's afraid she'll break a hoof if she touches the ball. Our parents are all busy today, so we decided to hang out."

"Where are the twins?"

"They're having a race somewhere. They didn't invite me along because..."
She brought out her wings. Even though Prism was nine, she could not fly yet. It was embarrassing for her, considering every pony in her family was an accomplished flyer.

"I see," Screwball said.

"Well, I gotta get back now. See ya!"

"See ya."

Screwball watched her young friend run off, leaving her alone with Zany. And her own thoughts. Ever since last night, she had refused to speak to her father. In fact, she didn't even give him so much as a sideways glance when she took Zany out with her. Sadly, she was still bitter about their first argument, and wasn't quite willing to settle things just yet. This combined with what Princess Twilight had just told her before she came back home.

*sigh*"I know they're all concerned about me." She thought to herself. "But i just wish i could make them understand Mothy ISN'T bad! I'd probably feel better if i knew where he was. I hope he's okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at Screwball's secret place, Mothball was now laying on the grass while Mantis, and his cohorts crawled out of the chocolate milk lake: exhausted from flying the prince out of Midnight Castle, and using that teleportation spell. But while he was tired as well, Mothball was still able to stand up on his hooves to examine himself. And he was EXTREMELY pleased with what he saw: his hooves no longer had those holes in them, he could feel his body was nice and soft with a light fur coat. Though he was a bit sad that his horn was gone, he was at least happy his mane was also just an ordinary ponies mane - it just kept the original aqua green color. But what he was especially gleeful about where the things on the sides of his body: nice, big, strong-looking wings. Just as dark as his fur, but still every bit as healthy, and strong as a pegasus. He would have to get used to not having those holy, paper-thin bug wings of his. But as he flapped his wings a few times, he knew it would be worth it.

"Holy cicada! I didn't get to see what you looked like before, but i'm glad i get to now!" said Private Bombus, who was the first of the Changelings to recover, with Mantis, and Acari following suit. Like a child, he giggled lightly as he flew up to Mothball.

"Wow! Look at you! Really: look at you! There really IS something different about you now. But don't tell me what it is, i'll guess. Oh, i know: it's your mane, right? You got a sweet deal on some snail-gel, right?"

Mothball said nothing, for obvious reasons. And instead gave him a......somewhat confused, and questioning glance. The same went for Mantis Acari, but they ended up looking far more bewildered than anything by Bombus' apparent ignorance.

"No? Okay, let me see." he said, sitting right next to Mothball, in a thinker's pose. "Neeeeeew chitin polish?"

Now, the General was beginning to get annoyed. And Mothball, instead of feeling similar, decided to just have a bit of fun with Bombus by patting his head with his right wing. And as the Private kept up his stupidity, Mantis' patience was beginning to reach its boiling point.

"Okay, no chitin polish. Now i gotta admit: i really can't put my hoof on it right now, but maybe if i just sit here long enough, then-"

"HE'S GOT WINGS, YOU IDIOT!!!" yelled Mantis, as a startled Bombus came up beside him in front of the lake. "How can you be so stupid? You were there with us when it happened: He traded his magic AND his voice to Lord Tirek, and he got pony wings. Geez, Private."

"Uh....ii-i-i knew that, sir! But.....w-with all the excitement that just happened, it kinda slipped my mind. I'm sorry, sir!"

"Well, just let me refresh your empty brain for a minute, Bombus!" said Acari in a less than amused tone. "The prince has been turned into a pony by that monster. And if he wants to avoid being his property for the rest of his life, he has to make that Draconnequus pony fall in love with him. And he's gotta kiiihihihihgh! He's gotta kiiighgihgiH!...........HE'S GOTTA KISS HER! BLERGH! I hate saying that: it just leaves a bad taste in my mouth, it's so sappy!"

While Acari explained to Bombus what he should already know, Mothball decided that perhaps now would be as good a time as any to try, and use his new wings. After all, pony wings shouldn't be that different from Changeling wings. It can't be that hard, right? Wrong. Mothball kept flapping his wings furiously, too used to the steady, fast-beating flaps of his insect wings. These new wings didn't move as fast, so he had to put every ounce of effort into flapping. He at least made it 6 feet off the ground, before he began swaying from side to side, losing his balance.

"And he's only got three days!" said Mantis in an aggravated tone, just as Mothball lost his control, and plopped back into the lake, splashing chocolate milk all over them again. Bombus somehow managed to get a candy-cane stuck in his nose, while Mothball was laying flat on his back in the shallow milk water, looking a bit bewildered. He definitely had alot to learn.

"Just look at him! A pony! A pegasus pony!" Mantis exclaimed frantically, before he seemed to begin hyperventilating a bit.

"Sir? Are you okay?" asked Acari concerned.

*rapid breath*Yeah.......i'm......i'm okay. Just........give me......a second. *deep breath* Alright, it's out of my system...............AAAAAAHHHH! NEVER MIND, IT'S NOT! I am NOT okay! I am SERIOUSLY not okay: my nerves have been shot, and reduced to ashes. This is way more than i was ever expecting! This is bad! This is a catastrophe! I mean, his mother doesn't even know about this! What will his mother say?! *to Bombus* I'll tell you what his mother'll say: SHE'LL SAY SHE'S GONNA HAVE HERSELF A MANTIS MEAL! THAT'S WHAT HIS MOTHER'LL SAY!" Mantis exclaimed.

He then began trotting angrily towards the direction of the hive, much to Mothball's frightened concern. When he saw this, he practically leaped out of the milk, and tried blocking the general's path while shaking his head.

"Now, i'm gonna march myself straight back to the hive right now, and tell her just like i should've done the very first minute-! And don't you shake your head at ME, young aphid! It was bad enough you developed feelings that you should KNOW you don't have for this mare: but then you made a bargain with the ultimate evil of equestria which requires you to do the ONE THING changelings can't do?! I should never have let you go off like that. This is my fault now, and i'm going to fix this. Maybe there's still time."

The verbal lashing from Mantis caused Mothball to feel a bit of guilt for making him feel this way. And that he may have inadvertently caused him a great deal of trouble. He never wanted that to happen, but there was nothing to do about it. A shame Mantis didn't think so, as his idea was not something Mothball agreed with in the slightest.

"Yes, yes! We can fix this before time runs out. If we can just get that monster to change you back to your real self, and give back your magic AND voice: you can go back home to all the normal changelings, and just be-!........just be-......."

But anything Mantis had to say was cut off by Mothball's sad, pleading eyes. Though no longer slit, they showed the timid, gentle, mostly innocent nature of the mute prince through his emerald eyes. And when he saw that look from them, Mantis remembered when Mothball had spilled his figurative heart and soul to him, and his two privates about how he felt like an outcast. How none of his fellow changelings cared for him because of those same qualities Mantis knew he had. It was a long while ago, but he never forgot - nor did he forget his promise to the young prince. So when he thought over what he was talking about, he came to a single understanding involving his charge as he sighed wearily.

"Just be miserable for the rest of your life. And all because your own subjects - your fellow changelings - treat their own future ruler so unfairly. To think i almost forgot that for a bit. Guess that makes this the third time i failed to look out for you." he said in a shameful tone.

His head was lowered towards the ground, as he felt unable to look Mothball in the eyes. But a gentle hoof to his shoulder prompted him to look again. And the expression Mothball held said it all: "I don't blame you". Mantis held a little smile, before he asked something to help make things easier for him.

"Do she really mean that much to you?"

With a sad smile, Mothball nods his head. This gave Mantis exactly the answer he needed.

"Heh. I knew it already, but i just needed a bit of reassurance. And far be it from me to try and stop you after i swore to the Queen that i'd keep you safe. Maybe this can help me TRULY make up for my failures."

A look of eager anticipation appeared over Mothball, as he grew hopeful from hearing Mantis' words.

"Don't worry, my prince: i'll try and help you find that mare. And you know these two will help, too: especially if i order them to."

"Not that you'd have to, anyway." said Bombus, with Acari actually nodding in agreement.

Mothball grew so happy, that he actually hugged the General in a cute embrace. This surprised Mantis, but he didn't refuse it. Being considerate, he let the prince embrace him for a while before he finally let go. He then brought a hoof up, and rubbed the back of his neck due to the tension catching up to him.

"Ay. What a flipping soft-shell i turned out to be. And i'm supposed to be the fiercest general in the changeling kingdom."

"So now that we've gotten all that out of the way: what do we do next?" asked Acari.

"That's easy: we go, and find this mare as soon as possible." Answered Mantis in a calm, reserved tone. "Time's not something Prince Mothball has much of, so it's important we find her as soon as possible."

"Well, there's a chance she might be in Ponyville. And it's not far from this location."

"Oh,oh! Oooooooohohohoh! I've got an idea!" said Bombus.

"Really?" asked Acari incredulously. "You couldn't even remember what happened 10 minutes ago. What kind of idea could you have that might help out the prince?"

"Easy: it's to help prince Mothball better blend in with pony society. And that's by looking the part!" he exclaims while picking up a discarded sheet nearby. "Huh. Wonder what this' doing here? Oh, well."

"Oh, be serious, Bombus! What do you know about pony society in regards to "looking the part"? They don't even wear clothes, same as us!"

"Come on: we wear armor, don't we?"

"N-........uh, actually, yeah."

"And ponies actually do wear clothes when they're partying, don't they?"

"Yeah, but-"

"Therefore, if the prince wants to be considered a pony, then it's important he tries to dress like one. Now, let me see..........."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Screwball was carrying on with walking through the park, with Zany in his baby strap. He was sleeping peaceuflly as she continued with her walk. But then, suddenly, one of his eyes peeked open as he suddenly sensed something. He didn't know what he felt, but he really liked it alot. So much so that he giggled happily, and then briefly flashed out of existence.

"Zany?" She said, feeling a little worried.

Next thing she knew, Zany was hovering around her, giggling excitedly while wrapped in a blanket. oh great, she thought, looks like another one of his chaos moments. But instead of causing the kind of accidental chaos he did at home, Zany began floating towards the everfree forest while also teleporting to cover more distance.

"Wha-ZANY!" Screwball yelled, chasing after the little baby ball of chaos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*wolf whistle* "You look great, pal." said Bombus, inspecting his work. "You look.........sensational."

Of course, Mothball wasn't sure he could agree since all Bombus did was wrap that white cloth around his waste. It was simple, but not quite sufficient either. Mantis, and Acari had deadpanned looks. And Acari was the one who made everyone's thoughts on his idea perfectly clear.

"Bombus, you are the stupidest living thing to have ever lived."

But suddenly, they saw bright flashes occur as trees began turning into waffle sticks, and twizzlers. They turned, and saw a laughing, giggling colt hovering towards them making all manner of crazy, confectionery things appear out of nowhere. Acari shouted in surprise, and shifted into a rock out of pure instinct. Mantis and Bombus tried to fly away as fast as possible.

"Chaos baby! CHAOS BABY!" Bombus yelled as he hid in the trees.

General Mantis turned into a cricket, and hid in a small pouch formed on the sheet without completely thinking out of panic that Discord had shown up, or that this colt was just like him. Mothball also panicked and starting running all over the place as the colt chased after him. He climbed up a particularly large rock, thinking it might help him somehow. But it didn't matter, as the colt hovered close to him, eyeing him rather carefully, and making him nervous in the process. But then the colt began giggling happily, as he seemed to find what he was looking for.

"ZANY! WHERE ARE YOU, ZANY?!" a mare's voice cried out.

Both Mothball, and the colt - or Zany, now that his name had been revealed - looked to an opening to see the ever familiar sight of Screball. Mothball felt a strong thump in his chest when he saw Screwball, making him briefly clutch it again. Why did that keep happening? Maybe he was just so excited from seeing Screwy again. But he couldn't say for certain. What was certain was that Zany was happy that Screwball had followed him. Because he giggled happily, and then flashed back into the baby strap. Much to Screwball's gratitude.

"There you are, Zany! What the heck's gotten into you?" she asked before she noticed Mothball looking at her nervously. "Oh. Oh, i-i see."

Though he was a bit nervous about this, he knew he had to stay strong. He'd already come this far. So there was little point in attempting to go back now. Screwball, meanwhile, was curious about this new pony, even as he turned the area back to normal -or as normal as it can get - before making her way to him.

"Hi. Are you okay?" she asks before giggling slightly, and briefly looking to her brother. "Sorry if this little pixie-sprite startled you. He IS harmless, really. H-"

But when she got a closer look at Mothball, she suddenly seemed to recognize him. He quickly picked this up, and was actually growing happy with it. If she knew it was him, it would make things easier for him.

"Hold on. You look really familiar."

She then inspected the mystery pony much more closely: his fur was dark grey, his mane and tail were a familiar aqua blue. And his eyes were emerald green. Yet it was not these things alone she took notice of: it was the eyes of someone who was nice, considerate, caring, and fun. But also with something deeper within. Shades of sadness from being alone. For being uncared for, and having noone. But mellowed down with hope - the hope of having someone that truly cares for you in ways you never thought could ever happen. She had seen eyes like those before. And when she remembered where, things clicked into place.

"Mothy?"

A smile formed on Mothball's face as he eagerly shook his head. This made Screwball also smile happily, knowing the one she knew she truly, deeply cared for was back. And all the while, Mantis in his cricket form watched the scene from in the small space in the sheet.

"Oh, mothy! I'm really glad to see you again. But, i thought you said you wanted me to stay away from you. And why do you look like that? You look like yourself, but as an actual pony instead of a changeling. What gives?"

As if everything else slipped his mind, Mothball tried to explain everything that happened just hours ago, and tell her that he could now finally be with her. But when he tried to utter something - no words came out. That's when he remembered he gave up his voice to reunite with his screwy. And that realization hurt alot more because he couldn't tell her anything.

"Mothy? What's wrong?" Screwball asked, noticing him trying to speak with no words, followed by his saddened expression, and then watching him point to his throat. Thankfully, it didn't take her long to understand what he was trying to tell her. "Y-you can't speak?"

He then shook his head somberly.

"Oh." she said, feeling sorry for him. "I see. Well, however it happened, i'm real sorry."

Mothball then sighed silently as he realized this would be harder than he thought. But then he decided to try out something. And hopefully it would let him tell her the whole story. Unfortunately, his body language wasn't quite that great, so she had no idea what he was trying to tell her.

"Now what's wrong? You.......got attacked by a jackalope? No, you.......you got bit by a big bug? No, no...........you're hopping mad?"

Mothball moved so frantically he lost his balance on the rock, and fell towards Screwball. She caught him in both her hooves, careful that he didn't fall into Zany as she did.

"WHOA! Easy, there! Be careful. Gee, whatever happened with you last night, you must've really been through something. C'mon, let's head to Ponyville. I'll see if i can get you some help."

Without any issue, Mothball got back on his hooves, and followed her. As they left, he turned back to see if Acari, and Bombus were still there. To his relief, they were there. Not just that, but they changed back to their real forms as the two ponies walked away: both giving him encouraging glances as he left. A brief smile formed as he left. He was grateful knowing he wasn't alone in all of this - nor was he as alone in the Changeling world as he thought he was. That strengthened his resolve a little, and left him thankful.

Because he was gonna need their help if he was going to deal with this before it was too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fluttershy had just arrived to Ponyville. She was in a neutral mood at the moment. But overall, she was feeling pretty good at the moment. This elevated a bit when she saw her daughter approaching..........with a pegasus stallion? Needless to say, Fluttershy was quite confused by the sight. But she was hopeful her daughter would explain things in a minute.

"Hey, mom. What are you doing here?"

"I was on my way to meet Rarity at the Spa."

"What's she doing in ponyville?"

"Trouble at home, so far as i can tell. But never mind that for the moment: who is this with you?"

"Oh, him? He's........someone i ran into. I saw him running out of the forest, and he looked like he'd just had some trouble. I think he was being chased by timberwolves before he came out. I was going to try, and help him out."

"Oh, my! You poor thing! Are you alright?"

Mothball nodded his head in reply. Fluttershy was a bit confused by his non-verbal response, when Screwball stepped in to explain.

"Sorry, mom: he can't speak."

"Oh!" exclaimed Fluttershy, feeling a little bad. "I'm sorry, i had no idea!"

But mothball shook his head, with a small, friendly smile to let her know it was okay. Thankfully she took the hint, and smiled politely. Though she couldn't help but feel like she's seen this pony before. Oh well, she thinks, no time to worry about such things.

"Well, it was supposed to only be me, and Rarity. But i'm sure it wouldn't be an issue if you, and your friend came along. I'm sure a nice, relaxing spa might help him relax after the stressful time he must've had."

"That sounds good, actually. To be honest, i think i need a bit of pampering: i've been feeling a bit stressed out, myself. But wait a sec: what about Zany?"

"Hmm. Maybe you could ask Granny Smith to look after her for a while. I'm sure she won't mind. And don't worry about getting in: i'll go ahead, and sign up you, and......ummm......" Fluttershy said as she looked to Mothball. Screwball had to think of something fast to help him out. Luckily, and idea sprung to mind.

"How about Emerald Shade? I mean, we don't know his name, so we might as well give him one until he can maybe right it down for us. Is that okay with you?" Screwball asked, looking at Mothball. He nodded yes, helping her to help him.

"Okay, then." said Fluttershy. "You go ask Granny if she can look after Zany, and i'll sign you and Emerald up for a spa treatment."

"Sounds good. Be back in a bit, mom."

"Take care, sweety."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Some time later, and Screwball came out of the farmhouse of the apple family, with Granny smith following her out the door.

"Thanks again for agreeing to look after Zany, Granny Smith. I know it's pretty soon since the gala was just last night-"

"Aw, it's no problem, young in'. Ah always enjoy watchin' over little Zany when Fluttershy asks. Yer family's like family to the apples, and it's a pleasure ta help y'all out whenever you ask."

"And we really do appreciate it. Even if Zany is a bit of a hoof-full."

"Aw, don't worry yerself about it: ah've had to raise two bickerin' youngsters for many years. Ah can handle Zany. Besides, he always behaves when he's here."

"Right. Well, me and mom should be coming back later to pick him up. Thanks again for agreeing to look after him."

"No problem, Screwball. Take care of yerself."

"See ya!" Screwball says smiling before she disappears in a flash.

Once she was gone, Granny Smith went back inside. Once in, she went back up to the room where Zany was resting peacefully in a crib. After taking a quick glance into the room while in the hall, she opened up another room where her eyes fell on another sight.

A bound and tied Granny Smith, and Big Mac.

Walking over to them, "Granny" gave a rather devious smile before her form began changing into that of a horrible, winged monster that resembled a cross between a dragon and an equine, with a glowing, yellow eye tatoo on his forehead. As Orpheus looked down on the struggling, captive ponies, "Big Macintosh" appeared outside the door, looking every bit as devious as the Qirin.

"And how are the ponies, brother? Nice, and comfy?" he asked in a horrid, distorted voice.

"As comfy as they can be, Brother Sisyphus." Orpheus said, as the red pony standing out of the door physically changed into his true, Qirin form. "Neither of them suspected a thing: thought we were their dear Applejack, and Spike coming to pay a visit."

*chuckle* "It really is fun to trick helpless thralls like this. I can actually see why the Changelings love it so much."

"Indeed. But now the mare's gone: it's time to inform our master that the prize is secured."

"Yes."

With that, both of them exited the room, leaving the apples where they were after casting the same spell that kept them docile when Screwball was here. They then entered the room where Zany was still sleeping. After closing the door, and pulling down the shade, the two Qirin's made their sigils glow brightly before beams of light conjoined above the colt, and formed a swirling, magic mirror. In the middle was the familiar, horned visage of Lord Tirek.

"Ah, my faithful pets. Have you something to report?"

"As a matter of fact, yes. As you expected, the changeling prince has met with the Draconeqqus mare, and she's now looking after him. Along with the element of Kindness."

"It's true, master. I was in the village, as you instructed. I saw him with her, and her parent. I heard them say they were all going someplace to "take care" of him."

"Have they left the infant with the elderly mare, as i anticipated?"

"Yes, master. The farm was the first place the chaos pony brought the colt to. You were right to send me here to "move them aside". Now things are progressing as you expected."

"Excellent." said Tirek, with a villainous smile. "All these years, and i've been able to study these ponies well: especially the elements of Harmony. That includes the going ons of the house of Discord. I already knew Screwball would be drawn to him - though i did not expect it to be because of the infant. But i also expected her dear, kind mother to care for a poor, young stallion in need of help. It always helps to keep an eye, or two, on her to know what her plans are. And with her, and her daughter busily occupied, they would need to send their infant somewhere while they were busy "Helping somepony in need!" Tirek said in a mock, sad tone with his hands clamped together, before he laughed boisterously. "How amusing. And always fortunate that i have such perfect little snakes like you to help me."

"Believe us, master: It's our undying pleasure. Now what do you wish us to do with the Draconeqqus colt?"

"Cast the combination spell i placed in your minds, and then, Sisyphus, you will bring him here to me. After the group leaves with the "infant", wipe the ponies memories of the past several hours. There can be NO mistakes. There WILL be no mistakes. While i have every confidence Mothball will fail to meet his deadline, you can never be too careful. If i sense things going south, the infant will be......quite the useful bit of leverage to acquire the help of an old friend. One who'll be DYING to have her chance to take revenge on dear, daddy Dscord. Hehehahahahahahahahahahaaaah!"

to be continued.

Author's Note:

And now, after hell knows how long, i finally got the fourth part of DOD: Of love and darkness ready, and finished. It took a while, but i finally figured out how i was going to write this out. Hopefully, if i focus on this, i can have no issue with writing the rest of the story. Now onto the story.

Now, our Changelings - and newfound pony - are processing their situation. Some take it well (Bombus, Acari and Mothy), some..........not so much(Mantis). And since we only see so much of General Mantis in the original story - and even then only in that final story where Chrysalis is dying - i figured it be best to expand his character. And while most of the time he IS calm, and reserved, i think when it comes to Mothball, and things as intense as what the prince just did, the enormity of the situation and what it means, WILL come crashing down on him like a rock, and cause him to freak out in the way you just saw. And since, in my story, he does care for Mothball, just like he officially does for his dear Queen, he acts like this out of concern for him. But he isn't so caught up that he would disregard Mothball's feelings, and the reason he did this: not after the poor kid literally poured out his heart and soul to the general when he was younger. SO to put a long story short - too late - he resolves to help the prince, as he swore he would do for Chrysalis.

Bombus also tries to help out...........and fails miserably.

As for Screwball reuniting with Mothball: i decided to be random, and have Zany be the one to guide her to him. After all, he's just as Chaotic, and unpredictable as Screwy was at that age, so he'd have no issue doing what he just did. And i think he could sense Mothball's heart in a way no other could, and was drawn to him. Guess Screwy ain't the only one that can tell he's got a good heart. Speaking of which, i dropped the idiotic naivete that Eric had in the film. Screwball's way too smart to not recognize Mothball in this form - considering he looks just like his real form, anyway.=P And, of course, Fluttershy could never say no to somepony in need, so she offers to let the two come with her to help relax.

Also, do you like the pony name i gave Mothball? It seemed like it could fit. After all, ponies apparently can name ponies/themselves after anything: so i named him after his eyes, and his fur color. Clever, huh?;P

But all's not so well as we think: it seems Tirek is already busy with his own plans involving Mothball, Screwy's family, and Zany. If you've already read "Daughter of Discord", then you'll know that this direction is the best because Chrysalis only carried out her big scheme because she forced Mothball to tell her about Zany, and Screwball's natural lie detector. But since Mothball's out of THAT picture, Chrysalis' scheme is gonna be delayed. And it'll only be carried out thanks to Lord Tirek.

And yes, i am making him a TRUE master manipulator here. I mean, seriously: if he uses his Qirin, who are advanced magical creatures, to spy on the BALL couple, who's to say he hasn't used them to spy on every one of his enemies for the past several years? Like Discord beforehand, it's all he's had to do all this time. And i see him as a firm believer in the term "Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer". Now the question is, will Zany be alright? Will our heroes be safe? Or will Tirek's horrible plans bring ruin to the happiness of Mothball, Screwball, and everypony else in his path? Find out next time.:)

Daughter of Discord owned by @DisneyFanatic2364

Also, on a small note, i kinda forgot if AJ, Spike, and their kids still live on the Apple Farm, or not. @DisneyFanatic2364, if you wouldn't mind filling me in, i'd be more than happy to take care of it.:)