• Published 19th Oct 2016
  • 516 Views, 13 Comments

Scrawled on the Back of a Sea Chart - MrAskAPirate



A bit o' this and a bit o' that; pieces of stories that never were or didn't belong.

  • ...
3
 13
 516

The Last Caveman (from Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website)

Author's Note:

Tags for this chapter: Celestia, Comedy, Immortal Despots, Grown Men in Tights

So a long time ago, in a fanfiction far, far away, I wrote a guest chapter for a fantastic comedy mashup called Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website by the colorful and ever-absorbent RainbowBob (who has sadly been AWOL from Fimfic for quite some time, :raritydespair:)

The basic story is exactly what it says on the tin: Princess Celestia searches for love on the internet, specifically using a website that caters to immortal beings seeking their 'forever partner'. Much hilarity ensues, and in typical RainbowBob style, it was friggin' glorious. I was and still am excited and honored that he allowed me to contribute to what turned out to be one of the most compelling and simultaneously most redonkulous stories on this site. Even if you don't particularly like my chapter, I encourage everyone to check out the rest of CUAODW because between RainbowBob's own magnificent content and the plethora of other guest chapters there's something for nearly everyone.

In order to avoid violating Fimfiction rules regarding posting the same content twice, I can't include the text of the story here, but I can link to the original chapter posted by RainbowBob. Click below and enjoy!