• Published 7th Sep 2016
  • 2,149 Views, 16 Comments

Love is in every corner, even a cornerstone - Featherclaw



What if Fluttershy talked to Discord before she got discorded?

  • ...
0
 16
 2,149

The truth always hurts more than the lies.

Discord didn't hear back from Fluttershy. He started to panic, and would have sweated, but couldn't because of his state. Discord felt the right to try to break out of the stone prison and go help her, but he would then be noticed, and to never be seen again. He pleaded to wherever God was, and asked of him that he could hear Fluttershy again. God seemed to hear this prayer, because Discord heard Fluttershy once again.

"HELP!!!"

Oh hay. If Discord had tears, he would drain them all out at the sound of her scream. Discord had no idea what to do. Maybe he could telepathically send a message to let go of Fluttershy... No, that wouldn't work. How about... Scaring them?! Yeah! That's a great idea... He thought sarcastically. Well, I may as well try it.

So Discord tried his best to move, roar, shout, scream, punch, but the statue of his wouldn't allow it. Discord thought he hated his statue, but this instance really showed him that the statue was just a stupid statue. Wait... Didn't everypony think that I was haunted?!

Discord schemed, and came up with another idea. He had to act like he was a ghost. But how? maybe Fluttershy could portray that she is hearing things, and the workers can let go of her! Discord put his plan to action as he telepathically sent a message to Fluttershy.

Act like I'm a ghost, and you are hearing things. Oh yeah! Also say what I am going to say. Discord then heard a little murmur from Fluttershy, and then Discord started to speak. "Who are you? You are... D-Discord?!" Discord then heard Fluttershy repeat this statement and also heard the gasps from Cranky's friends.

"Discord?! Who in the hay is that?!" Said Cranky. He set down the bag as she was in it.

"D-Don't hurt me! I'll do anything!" Fluttershy was kicking and punching in the bag, and Cranky's friends were all looking at it, confused. Cranky pointed to a blue mare who was with them, and ordered her to open the bag. The pony, Screwloose, sniffed the bag and teared up the tie of the bag. Fluttershy leaped out of the bag, and she screamed. Once Cranky noticed that Fluttershy was escaping, he tried to hurry to her, but she was too fast, plus, she was in the air, flying off into the now dark sky. Her eyes were slightly watering at the speed of her adrenaline flight. She could hear shouting, but she didn't care, as she soared into the sky. She saw dark clouds, and knew a storm was brewing. She had to get back to ponyville, somehow. She tried to do a nose dive, like she saw Rainbow Dash do for her sonic rainboom. She didn't know you had to flap your wings, so she fell, and screamed. She saw the dark ground, and flew up at the last second. She felt the wind float up to her wings, and she swooped into the woods, near the bottom of the mountain. She landed, noticing the ground here was dewy, so Fluttershy looked up, and saw it had started to rain. She looked around, and couldn't find any of her animal friends, or anything for that matter. She felt the cold raindrops seep into her scalp, and she got a sense of fear.

This was not part of her woods. Fluttershy noticed. The rain was growing faster, and she had to get to her home, before she encounters something she would fear. She saw light up ahead, but was slightly blocked by some twisted branches. She ducked and walked cautiously to the light. She saw a hut, and guessed it was Zecora. She didn't get much of a chance to talk with the mysterious Zebra, so Fluttershy decided to go to the light.

She saw her hut, and by the time she did, the rain was pelting on her fur and hair, so Fluttershy quickly knocked. She was greeted by Zecora.

"Fluttershy? What are you doing here, out in the rain? Come inside, so you can dry, and not be wet, in your mane." Zecora invited. Fluttershy quickly followed, shutting the door behind her. Fluttershy was then again greeted, but with a warm blanket. "Take these covers, and tell me why you and the stone statue are steady lovers." Fluttershy blushed at the zebra's words, but also followed her orders.

Zecora motioned for Fluttershy to lay on the ground, and did so. Her hair was still wet, but Fluttershy was surprisingly warm with the thought-to-be thin covers.

"Now tell me, my dear, of this voice you hear." Fluttershy started to tell the zebra of what happened between her and Discord. From when she just casually took a stroll, to when she was filly-napped, by Cranky and his friends. She saw Zecora up at a table, with a cup in her hoof.

"Then I escaped, and landed in this forest, and that's where I am now." Fluttershy noticed Zecora was walking over to where she was laying, and she held the wooden cup, and also clay.

"Hmm. Understandable. Well, may I show you a metaphor on this floor? For when you need wise words, just remember what happened on this board." Zecora quickly molded the clay into a pony, not unlike Fluttershy, and one of a draconequus, which was probably Discord. Fluttershy nodded at Zecora's question.

"You see Discord? He is as stiff as a board. You see yourself, a lively mare, but who continues to go to this statue, very similar to an affair." Fluttershy gasped at her words. "You may ask why, but the answer is very blunt Fluttershy. Ponies never mingled with other creatures, just their selves, with the exact same features." Zecora took her cup, and, not so carefully, trapped Discord and Fluttershy. "Ponies think you will turn bad, but in reality, you will cause them to turn mad."

Fluttershy did not know what to think. From all the wise rhymes that Zecora spun, it made her burn with curiosity what will happen between herself and Discord, but also very scared and cautious, because of the unknown dangers.

"Just remember Fluttershy, you cannot love an inanimate object. You either have to be living, or, as still, as your love." Fluttershy saw Zecora walk away. She was on her stick, and was balancing it from her head. Fluttershy hadn't seen her do that before. Then Fluttershy thought to herself of all the rhymes the zebra told her. She knew Zecora was telling her that going with Discord was a bad idea, but she also thought otherwise. She said something along the lines of me either being stoned like him, or him, being living like me. Oh, ponies wont like Discord because of his backstory, I knew that from those canterlot workers, but my friends? Oh, they will be even worse! Fluttershy hid her head under the covers. They might not appro- no, they won't approve. Fluttershy thought as she huddled into a ball and slowly went to sleep, trying to rid her head of all the negative words.