• Published 9th Sep 2016
  • 2,846 Views, 62 Comments

The Demon Swordswoman - Golden Flare



[Displaced Story] I cosplay as a male Akame from Akame Ga Kill, buy Murasame from a merchant, then end up in Equestria and become part of Celestia's army in the distant past of the MLP lore. Great.

  • ...
44
 62
 2,846

0

Author's Note:

Anything in both italic and bold indicates the location and time period of the chapter.

The Crystal Empire
Season 3 Premiere

As Spike fell off of the crystal castle, he dropped the Crystal Heart as King Sombra flew towards it, the light from the Heart causing him to regain his pony form by ridding him of his shadowy one. Spike tried to reach for the Heart as it fell, but to no avail, Shining Armor tried to throw his beloved Cadence to Spike and the Crystal Heart, hoping to keep them from his evil grasp.

But alas, he saw this coming.

He conjured a barrier to block Cadence and knock her to the ground and proceeded to use his magic to levitate the Crystal Heart and Spike over to him.

"Yes..." he spoke in a chilling voice with Spike cowering in his magical grasp, "The Crystal Heart is mine! And now, you are all once again my slaves! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

All hope was lost, Sombra had the Crystal Heart, and the ponies, both normal and crystal, were powerless to stop him.

And then...a miracle happened.

A presence Sombra hadn't felt in a while was standing right behind him, its murderous intent clear in its aura, making his eyes go wide in fear, "Impossible..." He turned his head and saw what haunted him in his wakeless prison.

It was a teenage girl with long, ebony black hair, red eyes, pale-ish skin with strange looking pale red scars all over her body, wearing a black shirt and skirt, a red necktie, red armor on her sides and gauntlets, and black armored boots. She held a katana ready to strike as Sombra was frozen in fear, and spoke the last two words he would ever hear.

"You're done."

SHING!

With one swing, she decapitated him, his head flying off his shoulders as blood spewed and sputtered out of his severed neck and his body fell limp onto the dark crystal he conjured. Spike and the Heart fell to the floor and stared at the girl in horror as she approached him, she noticed his fear and sheathed her blade, then kneeled down to his level and picked up him and the Heart, and jumped down to the crystal ponies and Cadence as the other normal ponies made their way to them.

"I believe these are yours." She said, setting Spike and Crystal Heart down.

Spike ran to Twilight and embraced her as Shining Armor cautiously grabbed the Crystal Heart from the girl and put it in the pedestal, spinning and shining as the crystal ponies shined with it, but none of them smiled, especially after what they saw. The dark storm dissipated and the Crystal Empire was reclaimed, but nopony felt like celebrating. They stared at the girl as she made her way out of the empire, looking like she accomplished something from Sombra's murder.

"Where are you going?" Shining called.

"The mission is now complete, I'm heading back." She responds.

"Back where?" Twilight asked.

She turned to them, "I don't believe that's any of your business."

"Well, it's mine if you're who I think you are." Cadence said.

The girl raised an eyebrow at the pink Alicorn and faced her fully, "And who, pray tell, am I then?"

Cadence glared at her, "You're Akame, the Demon Swordswoman!"

Twilight gasped in shock, "Akame?! THE Akame?!"

Rainbow Dash looked confused, "Uh, who's Akame?"

"She's the one who caused the incident after Nightmare Moon's banishment...the Murder of the First Year."

Everyone but the crystal ponies, since they were sealed away, looked at her in shock and anger as they know of the legend of the infamous Akame.

I understand you're all confused. So let me take you back over a thousand years ago, back when I first arrived in Equestria...