• Published 29th Aug 2016
  • 4,548 Views, 27 Comments

A Thorax in my Side - LaysPotatoChips



Spike, Starlight, and Twilight are going to the Chrystal Empire for the next week and a half. While Twilight and Starlight catch up on their studies, Spike decides to hang out with a very special Changeling. Contains SpikeXThorax

  • ...
17
 27
 4,548

Chapter 9: Pinkie Pie and Horror

"Flash"

With less than a moments breath, Twilight, Spike, Thorax, and Starlight Glimmer where all standing at the entrance to Twilight's Castle.

"Well, that was a first." Thorax said as his shock dissipated from him.

"You'll get used to it Thorax. Just be lucky that you didn't get burned afterwards." Spike said as he nudged at Thorax's hoof.

Thorax just looked at Spike with a look of slight shock on his face. He had never expected something as simple as a transportation spell to go wrong like that. Shaking off the disturbed feeling, Thorax wrapped his scarf around his head in order to not be detected. Twilight noticed this, and said

"It's okay Thorax, I've already talked with everypony about you at a meeting. There's nothing to be worried about."

Thorax gave out a sigh of relief, before removing the part of his scarf that covered his face. Twilight, with the help of Starlight , pulled open the doors that lead to the interior of the castle.

"Home sweet home." Twilight said as she grabbed her bags with her mouth and made her way inside.

"You bet." Spike said carrying his bags into the castle.

After a few minutes of settling down, as well as showing Thorax to his room, Twilight made her way towards the big stone table in the middle of the castle and sat down. Starlight Glimmer immediately fallowed suit. After a few seconds of Twilight organizing her papers for Starlight's lesson, a thought flashed in her head. Not wanting to let the thought go, she immediately called out for Spike and Thorax. Almost immediately, the two of them came rushing down the stairs and all the way towards the table.

"Yes Twilight." Spike asked

"You know Spike, since me and Starlight are going to be doing some more studying today, why don't you take Thorax around town." Twilight asked

"That sounds great, you up for that Thorax?" Spike said beaming

"Well, that sounds like a great idea. I might make some new friends while I'm at it!" Thorax said as he started flying around in joy.

"You two have fun now." Twilight began," And try not to make out too much." Twilight said as she blinked at the two of them.

Thorax and Spike both blushed as they left the castle. They both knew they would have to explain themselves later, but for now it was just the two of them. Walking around Ponyville without having ponies looking at you in a "I'm going to freaking murder you!" kind of way, was something that Thorax really found refreshing. After a few minutes of walking around Ponyville together, they came across a sign that said "Sugarcube Corner".

"Hey Thorax." Spike said

"Yes Spike." Thorax asked

"How would you like to go to SugarCube Corner? I happen to know a mare who would love to meet you." Spike said as he grinned

"You know what, sounds good." Thorax Replied

And with that, they where off. It didn't take long for the two of them to get there. After a long line of customers, the two of them finally made their way inside. Spike walked up towards the counter, while Thorax sat down on one of the chairs that sat next to the exit door. Upon reaching the counter, Spike climbed up on top of it and rang the bell.

"Ding Ding"

"I'll be their in just a tinzy winzi minute." Came the voice of the energetic Pinkie Pie

A few seconds later, the jumping, puffy, pink mare that was Pinkie Pie jumped into the room and announced

"Welcome to the Sugar Cube Bakery, how may I..."

Pinkie Pie stopped and gazed down at Spike, who was smiling up at her. In an instant, Pinkie started vibrating with joy and then grabbed the young dragon in her hooves.

"SPIKEY-WIKEY!" Pinkie Pie yelled out in joy as she twirled Spike around like a rag doll.

"Hey Pinkie...Pie...I see you missed..me." Spike said as each pause met with the young dragon having to hold back vomit from spinning around to much.

"Oh Spikey. I'm so glad your back! How was the trip?" Pinkie asked as she lowered the dizzy dragon on to the floor.

It took some time for Spike to regain his balance, but once he finally did, he spoke.

"The trip went fine, sadly a blizzard came and interrupted our stay." Spike said sadly " But, I do have some good news."

Pinkie Pie started jumping in excitement as the words "good news" penetrated her ear canal.

"Oh, what is is? WHAT IS IT!?" Pinkie Pie yelled out in excitement

"Well, you know my new friend that I told you about, Thorax?" Spike asked

"Ooohhh, you mean the Changeling?" Pinkie asked, her levels of excitement flowing up her body like a thermometer in boiling water.

"Well, I happen to have brought him here with me." Spike said as he gave a smirk

"WHERE IS HE, WHERE IS HE, WHERE IS HE?!" Pinkie Pie yelled out , her eyes almost bulging out of her head.

"Right there." Spike said pointing towards the small chair that Thorax was sitting in.

Thorax gave a bashful smile, and waved towards Pinkie Pie. But his smile soon turned into a freaked out face at what he saw in front of him. Pinkie Pie's smile had now grown about as big as a chair, her eyes grew big , and she was shaking violently. Thorax looked over at Spike and asked nervously.

"Is that normal?"

Spike gave off a nervous smile before saying

"Yeah it kinda is."

Thorax looked over at Pinkie, who was now literally inches away from him. Thorax started to cower in his seat as the pink mare's eyes locked onto his.

"You know what I like?" Pinkie said in a disturbing, distorted, demonic voice, as horror music started playing in the background.

Thorax swallowed , and his pupils grew tiny from fear. Had he had actual bowels, he probably would have soiled himself from fear. He looked back over at Spike as if to say

"Is she going to kill me?"

Spike didn't respond, his pupils had shrunk into tiny little marbles. Thorax looked back over at the pink mare once more, to see a knife in her hooves.

"Oh...crap..." Thorax said as Pinkie continued to hover over him.

"I LOVE CUPCAKES." Pinkie said in the same distorted voice" DO YOU LIKE CUPCAKES?"

Pinkie was now inching the knife closer and closer towards him. Thorax did nothing else but shake in fear as he said weakly

"Y...yes."

Pinkie Pie inched closer towards him and said in a booming voice

"GOOD, BECAUSE I AM GOING TO"

Pinkie Pie raised the knife into the air in a dramatic fashion, and with one fatal swoop, brought the knife down hard. Thorax shook harder and faster as he closed his eyes, awaiting the impending doom to rush throughout his body.

"Give you a special Cupcake!" Pinkie Pie said, her voice returning to normal, as she cut into a small white box with the knife.

Thorax sat their completely shocked at what had just happened. He didn't move or speak, but he did feel a warm sensation leak down his leg and puddle on the floor.

"Here you go." Pinkie said handing the Changeling a cupcake that looked almost identical to Thorax.

"T..thanks." Thorax said " Sorry about the mess."

Pinkie looked down at the small puddle of urine next to Thorax's leg.

"It's not a problem. Every new pony that comes in does the same thing when they visit. It's strange, because they usually don't come back. Hmm, maybe it's the paint color. " Pinkie said as she rubbed her hoof on her chin.

"Yeah, well um.. Me and Thorax have to go now. Uh, we have some important stuff to do today." Spike said nervously, as beads of sweat poured down his face.

"Okay, you two have fun." Pinkie said as the two of them ran out of the bakery.

"You could have told me she was insane!" Thorax said as sweat poured from his face.

"Yeah...Sorry about that. I guess I forgot how Pinkie can be sometimes." Spike said as he gave a nervous smile.

Thorax looked down at Spike with an angry look as he said

"You owe me a full day's worth of snuggles for this."

"Okay, Okay. So, um you want to go see Fluttershy now?" Spike asked

"Is she as crazy as that Pink Pony?" Thorax asked

"No, not by a long shot." Spike said as he chuckled

Thorax let out a sigh of relief before saying

"That's good, let's go." Thorax said as the two of them made their way out of SugarCube Corner.

Author's Note:

Well, this chapter is well......Interesting. I hope I didn't open up new nightmares for all of you.