• Published 1st Sep 2016
  • 3,388 Views, 279 Comments

Pound and Pumpkin Cake's Adventures (And Misadventures) In Potty Training - SuperPinkBrony12



Pound and Pumpkin Cake's parents decide the twins are finally old enough to begin potty training. This is a collection of the various comedic escapades that the twins got up to as a result. Rated Teen as a precaution, but should be mostly G/PG.

  • ...
16
 279
 3,388

PreviousChapters Next
You Can't Take Your Potty With You!

Caught red-hoofed, Pound was forced by his parents, Pinkie Pie, and his sister, to reveal where he'd hidden Pumpkin's potty. It turned out, he'd stashed away in one of the lower (and unused) drawers of the changing table in the nursery.

Pumpkin was furious when she found out her brother was the potty snatcher! "Why you steaw my potty?!" she demanded of her brother, as Mr. Cake took the pink potty back into the bathroom.

"Because as I keep saying, potty is stupid!" Pound complained. "Why waste time wearning how to use it, if you eventuawwy outgrow it wike diapees? Why not just stay in diapees untiw you owd enough to use the toilet?"

Pumpkin gave her brother a deathly glare. "Because I wike my potty!" she replied. "If you dun wanna use youw potty fow its intended puwpose, fine! But dun take away my potty, ow use it to do pee-pees and poo-poos in youw diapee! Tat's gwoss!"

"Whatevew, I guess I sowwy fow steawing youw potty," Pound apologized, albeit reluctantly. "But I just dun see the point in using it. I used it once, and tat's the onwy time I'm gonna use it! When I finawwy big enough to use the toilet, then I stop using diapees!"

"But didn using it feew good?" Pumpkin asked her brother, hoping to persuade him into using it again. True, she wasn't fully ready to give on her diapers yet, she wanted to use them at least one more time before having to leave them behind for good. But she was growing fond of her potty, and wanted her brother to enjoy his as much as she did hers.

"Maybe a wittwe, bu is so bowing," Pound groaned. "And now, I can't even pway with the toilet by fwushing stuff down it. I wanna see just what it can weawwy take!"

Then, Pumpkin got an idea. If it worked, she could hopefully get her brother used to the idea of using his potty. And if it didn't, well, at least she and her parents (as well as Pinkie) would get a few laughs out of it. With a faint grin, she looked at her brother and said to him. "Wha if I towd you, I knew a speww that can make youw more wike an actuaw toilet? Wouwd you use it then?"

"You mean, you couwd make it fwush and evewyting?!" Pound eagerly asked, his curiosity peeked.

"Someting wike that," Pumpkin replied. "But I'ww have to cast the speww on youw potty befowe you sit down on it. Othewwise, it wun work."

"If you can make it fwush and do aww the stuff the actuaw toilet does, I'm aww fow it!" Pound agreed. "Why didn' Mommy and Daddy have tat speww pwaced on ouw potties to begin with?"

"Cause they silly." Pumpkin said in response, and prepared to set her plan into motion. "Trust me, brother! You're going to love what I do with your potty! Whether you decide to use it or not!" she thought with a grin.


In order for Pumpkin's plan to work, she had to go into the bathroom before he did. That way, she could make sure to cast the necessary spell, before her brother sat on his potty. And that's exactly what she did next morning, when her father brought her into the bathroom and sat her on her pink potty.

"Bet you're happy to have your potty back, huh Pumpkin?" Mr. Cake asked his daughter, to which she happily cheered and nodded. "Just make sure you tell us if your brother tries to steal it again. There will be nomore potty snatching allowed in this house!"

"I sure hope not!" Pumpkin thought to herself, then waited until her father had turned around to give her some privacy. Carefully concentrating, Pumpkin surrounded her brother's blue potty with her magic, and cast the appropriate spell. The glow faded a moment later, and everything was set.

Now, when Pound would go to sit on his potty, he would be in for a very big surprise! And Pumpkin didn't have to wait long for that to happen, she knew Pound was going to want to try out his potty as soon as his sister exited the bathroom.

Ultimately, Pumpkin found that she didn't have to go, despite what she might have thought. She was a little unhappy about this, but seeing her brother's reaction to the surprise she'd arranged for him would more than make up for it!

"Oh well, I guess not everyday going's to be a potty day," Mr. Cake concluded, as he put Pumpkin's diaper back on and carried her out of the bathroom. "Maybe we can try again later, after breakfast of course."

As soon as Pound saw his sister come out of the bathroom and wink at him, he began to bounce up and down. "Potty! Potty!" he shouted, he was looking forward to trying it out.

"What's this? You want to try and use your potty, Pound Cake?" Mr. Cake asked, when he noticed Pound's eagerness. Pound happily nodded. "Well, just give me a second to take care of your sister, and then we can try."

"Actually, why don't I take care of the bathroom visit for him?" Mrs. Cake offered, approaching Pound Cake and scooping him up. "My goodness, somepony's in a big hurry to sit on his potty! I wonder what's prompted this change."

"If owny you knew what my sistew did with my potty!" Pound grinned at his mother, as she took him into the bathroom and placed him on his potty.

"Okay, Pound Cake, you know the drill!" Mrs. Cake cooed happily. "Just let me know when you're done! And remember, it's okay if you don't have to go. We can always try later, or the next day." She then turned around to give Pound his privacy.

Pound inspected his potty carefully, it didn't seem to be any different. But maybe that was intentional, and it would only do as Pumpkin had promised it would if he used it? But if that was true, where was the water, and the handle?

"I tink I been twicked!" Pound concluded, convinced that no spell had been placed on his potty to make it like an actual toilet. Deciding then and there that he wasn't going to bother using it, just to find out if he was wrong, Pound tried to get up off his potty. But strangely, when he moved to stand up, his potty stood up with him. When he moved to sit down, so did his potty. And when he stood up again, his potty did the same!

When Mrs. Cake turned around and saw Pound Cake's potty stuck to his bottom, she couldn't help but chuckle. "Looks like somepony's got a sticky butt," she teased ever so slightly. "I didn't think you'd like your potty so much that you'd want to take it everywhere you go."

"Bu I du, I was twicked by my sistew!" Pound angrily groaned, furious that he'd been fooled so easily.

"It's okay, Pound. But your potty has to stay in the bathroom, that's how it works." Mrs. Cake replied, and attempted to lift her son up, while also freeing the potty from his rear end. But no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't get the potty to budge. It was stuck on tight!


Admitting defeat, Mrs. Cake called out to her husband downstairs. "Honey, your assistance is required in the bathroom."

"I'll be up in a minute," Mr. Cake called, and indeed he was. "What seems to be the trouble?" he asked his wife.

Mrs. Cake pointed to Pound, who was still trying to free himself from having his potty stuck to his butt. "For some reason, Pound's potty is stuck to him, and I can't get it off by myself," she told her husband. "I figured four hooves are better than two."

Mr. Cake laughed a bit, making Pound blush bright red in embarrassment. Then he said to his wife. "I'd be glad to help, we'll get that potty off in no time at all!"

"I'm ready when you are!" Mrs. Cake replied, and both parents grasped the potty and Pound firmly with their hooves. They pulled, and pulled, and pulled, and pulled! But no matter how hard they pulled, the potty remained stuck on Pound's rump.

Mr. Cake sighed, the constantly pulling was exhausting. "I'll tell Pinkie to go and get Princess Twilight, she should know a spell that can get Pound Cake off his potty." he told his wife, and departed the bathroom.

"I'll keep watch over Pound," Mrs. Cake replied with a reluctant nod. "I suppose he'll have to have breakfast in the bathroom today."

Even though he liked the sound of having breakfast in the bathroom, Pound was still quite furious at being stuck on his potty for who knows how long? "When I get off this potty, you're gonna get it, sister!" he vowed, then reluctantly sat back down. Until Princess Twilight came, there was nothing else he could do, and he hoped he could be freed before he'd have to use his potty. He didn't want his parents getting the wrong idea.

Author's Note:

I was originally going to make this chapter be about Pumpkin Cake, but I decided to instead have her trick Pound Cake.

PreviousChapters Next