• Published 1st Sep 2016
  • 3,390 Views, 279 Comments

Pound and Pumpkin Cake's Adventures (And Misadventures) In Potty Training - SuperPinkBrony12



Pound and Pumpkin Cake's parents decide the twins are finally old enough to begin potty training. This is a collection of the various comedic escapades that the twins got up to as a result. Rated Teen as a precaution, but should be mostly G/PG.

  • ...
16
 279
 3,390

PreviousChapters Next
That's Not A Potty!: Part 2 (The Teapot)

It wasn't until her brother came back out after being changed, that Pumpkin learned why he had dumped all that sand into his diaper. Somehow, Pound had managed to find a way to smuggle a pack of wet wipes out, by stuffing them into his diaper. "I put them in thewe whiwe Pinkie wasn't wooking." he explained, as he offered the wipes to his sister.

"You couwd have just asked Pinkie fow wipes, you know." Pumpkin suggested, as she carefully wiped her plot clean.

"And wisk hew finding out you went potty in a flower pot?" Pound replied, then with a wink he added. "What the gwown-ups dun know won't huwt them. I tink I may found the answer to my diapee deweption diwemma."

Before Pumpkin could ask her brother what he meant, the back door of Sugarcube Corner began to open. Pumpkin quickly finished wiping herself clean as best she could, then hastily tossed the used wipes away! Just seconds later, Pinkie emerged from the doorway.

"Alright you two," Pinkie declared with a smile, suspecting nothing. "Your parents went out for their anniversary and they left me in charge. Now, I know that recently Pound attempted to do something with some of his stuffed animals, and they're still being washed clean as we speak. But you're both making progress on your potty training, so I was thinking we could go to the mall and have you two pick out a new toy to buy. What do you say to that?!" she asked them.

The twins jumped up and down in excitement, the mall was always so much fun for the two of them! "Maww! Maww!" they cheered.

"Good, it's settled then. To the mall we shall go!" Pinkie happily replied. "Besides, I can't help but notice we're running low on wet wipes and foal powder for some reason!"

Pound tried his best not to look guilty, he knew why the shortage of those supplies existed.

"Just give me a few seconds to feed Gummy and fetch your stroller, and we can go!" Pinkie told the twins, and zipped off in a pink blur.


When Pinkie returned with the stroller, the twins quickly took notice of the fact that their potties were stored in the bottom of the two seating carrier, as well as the last of the wet wipes and foal powder, plus a small plastic bag filled with diapers. "I know you two haven't tried to do it in public yet, but I figured I'd bring your potties along just in case. Don't be afraid to ask me if you have to go, I'll try to find a bathroom to set your potties up in." She then helped the twins into the stroller, putting Pound into the seat on the left side, and Pumpkin into the seat on the right side. Then, she set off along the roads of Ponyville, for the shopping mall across town.

With Pinkie at the wheel, it didn't take long for her and the twins to reach the mall. But the twins quickly noticed how busy it was, as many ponies big and small alike wandered about in it. And some of them were wandering about the isles that Pinkie was going to go down.

"Wowie, I didn't think the mall would be quite this busy at this time of time," Pinkie said to herself, then looked down at her young charges. "It's going to be even more important that you two tell me as soon as either of you feel like you have to go, because we're going to be here for quite a while."

Pumpkin was all the more relieved she'd used that flower pot, because that meant she probably wouldn't have to go again while in the mall. But Pound was a bit concerned, he knew it had been a while since he'd last needed to pee or poo. "I can hold it, it probably won't take Pinkie as long as she thinks it does and she's just saying that to try and encourage me to use my potty," he thought to himself. "Too bad for her that I can see right through her little trick. Not even she is going to make me use my potty if I don't want to!"

"So, does either pony here need to use the potty?" Pinkie asked the twins, both of whom shook their heads. "Okay then, just let me know if you do." And the pink party pony then set off to find the wipes and foal powder, which happened to be stored on an isle a good ways away from the mall entrance AND the toy department!


By the time Pinkie had obtained the wipes and powder, and was pushing the stroller towards the toy department, Pound was starting to feel uncomfortable. He could tell that he had to go potty, but he didn't want to use his actual potty. Fortunately, the way he was seated in the stroller helped to keep what was inside him from coming out. But he knew he'd have to find something to use in place of a potty, and fast, once he was taken out of the stroller!

Once Pinkie had reached the toy department and pushed the stroller inside it, she unbuckled Pound and Pumpkin and cheerfully told them. "Okay you two, go pick out whatever toy you wanna get and bring it back here. Just don't take too long."

Pumpkin eagerly scooted off to go find something, while Pound carefully trotted down the isles in search of something he could use to do his business. It would have to be something that nopony would look inside or pick up, as well as something at least semi-comfortable to sit on while he did what he needed to do.

Soon, Pound found himself strolling past several small teacups and teapots made of white porcelain. The pegasus stopped in front of one of the teapots, and looked at it. "It looks kind of like a miniature toilet," he thought to himself, all the while his urge to go was rising rapidly, and he knew he couldn't hold it in for much longer without suffering an accident. He quickly made up his mind. "This will have to do! At least nopony will actually buy this stupid teapot, I don't know why anypony likes tea." After checking to make sure he was alone, Pound pulled down his diaper and climbed onto the teapot, positioning his rump over its spout.

Just like his sister with the flower pot, it didn't take long for Pound to conclude his business. He'd actually really liked using that teapot, now if only his parents had gotten that for him to use instead of that stupid plastic potty. It was much more like a smaller version of a toilet. That thought continued to linger in Pound's mind, as he pulled up his diaper and went to go look for a toy he wanted. Maybe he'd have better luck in the stuffed animals section?

Author's Note:

This part of the "That's Not A Potty!" triology, is based on a prompt from that colab I've mentioned a few times. In this case, the prompt was "Porcelain" (which Diokno44 took and made a followup to "Pain", which I mentioned earlier), but the prompts that followed up on it got rather weird. Even so, I decided to bring that prompt back and tweak it to be included here.

PreviousChapters Next