• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 734 Views, 6 Comments

Martha & Skits's Adventure in Ponyville - Zenitram Nadroj



The story revolves around two dogs from another world who travel to Equestria from a villains who plans to use them for his army. It's up to the Mane 6 and their friends to bring them back home before it's too late.

  • ...
 6
 734

Attack on the Second World

All of the people in Wagstaff City gather at the town hall for an emergency gathering. The animals are all either on leashes or in cages at the building.

“Attention, everyone. We must find a way to get all of the animals in the city under control.”, the mayor says. “Does anyone here know a way to quell these creatures? Anyone at all?”

“We've tried everything we can.”, the zookeeper says. “They all keep going, like they're trying to tell us something.”

“They are!”, a voice shouts.

They look ahead and see Martha and Skits at the top of the stairs.

“They're all telling you that the citizens of Equestria are in danger of slavery. And...It's our fault we gave him the right.”, Martha says.

Skits barks in support.

“Martha, knock it off with your tall tales. This is serious!”, Milo's dad says.

Everyone shouts in agreement.

“Everyone, I'm telling you. We are not making this up! Ask the animals, they were there when it happened!”

“Martha, Skits, come down here.”, Helen says.

“Please. What will it take for you to believe us?”

“Well I guess if the monster actually does come back, that could be enough evidence.”, the mayor proposes,

“Evidence?”, Martha asks.

“'Evidence' is the available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid. Unless you provide any evidence, your claims will be rendered null and void.”

A scream is heard. They see it was Carolina screaming.

“At the top of the town hall. Look.”, she shouts.

They all look up and see what's on top. Three silhouettes are standing on top of the building. They all roar which causes all of the window to shatter. Little imps then emerge and start swarming all over the city. Everyone screams in terror as they are all chased by the imps. The whole town then becomes wrecked and torn apart while the townspeople are being cornered or captured. Another roar is heard and the swarming stops. Monstrous stomping is heard and gets closer. The imps all turn to the stomping and all kneel before the one approaching. The stomping comes from hooves which belong to a very big and very familiar silhouette. The silhouette enters the moonlight revealing the same monster that invaded the fundraiser.

“It's the monster that invaded the fundraiser!”, T.D. shouts.

“OK, Martha. We believe you now.”, Truman says.

“Other worldly creatures. I, Emperor Keretomatus, have returned your home world to rule alongside the kingdom of Equestria.”, he says. “And now I have the perfect creatures to use for my slaves of this world. Your pets.”

“These pets and the other animals will never serve you”, a voice says.

He turns to the voice to see an elderly woman standing her ground.

“Mrs. Demson?”, the townspeople say.

“You will not harm a single one of those beautiful specimens.”, she shouts. “If you try to take those pets, I will bring forth great terror from the skies and make it rain down unexpected pain on all of you and your followers.”

“Dispose of her.”, the emperor says.

The minions then capture her.

“Oh. I thought you would buy my bluff.”

The animals then break from from their restraints and surround him. Martha and Skits join the army. The emperor then grins.

“Well, well, well. If it isn't the little dogs who helped me take over Equestria.”

“Keretomatus, you will not succeed in your plan to take over two worlds. And with all of us together, we will put a stop to your dastardly deeds.”, Martha says.

All of the other animals agree with her.

The princes then confront the group.

“It is no use to rebel against the emperor.”, Martarmus says.

“You might as well give up while you have the chance.”, Horlagamous says.

“We are all powerful, while you are all meek and innocent.”, Scorjosemal says.

They all sneer at the monsters until another roar is heard. Martha and Skits's eyes then widen.

“Is that who I think it is?”, Martha asks.

The townspeople then look around to hear where the roaring is coming from. Suddenly a hairy beast then pounces out of the shadows and runs towards the monster. The beast stops and sneers at the monster. The beast has gray hair, big paws and a dog like face.

“Big Minnie!”, Martha says.

“Big Minnie!”, the townspeople say.

“Oh. So there is a monster in this world after all, huh?”, the emperor says. “You'll be perfect...as my guard dog.”

Big Minnie then charges to the emperor as she is stopped by his magic.

“You all had better kneel before your new ruler. Or your world will be plunged into an eternal wasteland. Which I will just be doing anyway.”

“We will never serve you!”, Alice shouts. “And our pets and the animals are not slaves.”

“Well if they won't serve my by themselves. Perhaps they will in their alternate forms.”, the emperor suggests.

“Alternate forms?”, the kids say in unison.

“Minions, take their forms!”, the princes say.

The minions go after them. The animals then start fighting the minions, while the townspeople watch in suspense.


Zecora then pours the final potion into the cauldron and it poofs. Once the smoke clears the group look inside and see the potions swirling.

“I don't see anything.”, Rainbow says.

“Patience, Rainbow Dash.”, Celestia says.

“It needs time.”, Luna says.

The cauldron then shows the emperor releasing his minions to attack the animals.

“Oh, no. He's already there!”, Twilight says.

“Where is their home world?”, Rarity asks.

“Sunburst, don't you have a spell that could teleport us to their world?”, Starlight asks.

“I may have a spell for that? But it's very powerful.”, Sunburst says. “Who knows what will happen when we arrive.”

“Whatever it is, we'll take that risk.”, Spike says.

He takes a deep breath and prepares himself.

“Alright, here goes nothing.”, he says as he powers his horn.

The group then disappears from the hut.


The animals finish fending off the minions and confront the monster.

“Oh, I see. I grant you all freedom and this is how you thank me.”, the emperor says. “This world will be mine.”

He powers his magic and the entire city gets destroyed and rebuilt into a kingdom.

“If you creatures won't be willing to take the procedures, then we'll take your forms by force.”

The monster uses his magic and the minions posses all the animals and their auras are extracted. The aura then transform into the same animals they possessed only as monsters like the emperor.

“Stop right there!”, a voice says.

He turns to the voice and sees the same goons who he used to get passed the guards.

“Well, if it isn't my old assistants.”

“Don't give us any of that.”, Weaselegraft says. “We want revenge on you for using us for your plans.”

“Revenge?”, the emperor asks.

“Yes. Revenge.”, Weaselegraft answers. “'Revenge' is the action of inflicting hurt or harm on someone for an injury or wrong suffered at their hands.”

“And we're going to inflict revenge on you.”, Kablooey says.

They all impulsively charge towards him. He then whistles and the monstrous animals approach the crooks. The crooks are then frightened and flee.

“Cowards.”, the emperor says under his breath.

He then turns to the other animals and grins.

“No need to for all of you nuisances anymore. Farewell.”, Keretomatus says.

He then uses his magic and sends them all far away from the city. The citizens are then horrified and the monstrous animals corner them.

“Two worlds for the price of one. This I can get used to.”