• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 733 Views, 6 Comments

Martha & Skits's Adventure in Ponyville - Zenitram Nadroj



The story revolves around two dogs from another world who travel to Equestria from a villains who plans to use them for his army. It's up to the Mane 6 and their friends to bring them back home before it's too late.

  • ...
 6
 733

Plan for Hideousness

"Those organisms with their loving friendship personalities.", a gruff voice says watching Twilight Sparkle and her friends in a viewing pool. "They get to make friends with all kinds of creatures no matter how they looked; Just like how I was accepted when I lived in that friendly land."

He swipes the water in anger.

"This isn't fair. I mean, they can befriend dragons, griffons, changelings and a draconequus but not a monster like me.", he says.

He walks away from the water and looks at his claws that are the size of cleavers.

"Look at me, I'm hideous.", he says to himself. "I never asked for this. It's a curse!"

He starts pacing back and forth wondering about his curse.

"None of those specimens will be able to look at me without fleeing in terror."

"Father!", another voice shouts.

He turns to the voice and three other silhouetted monsters enter the room.

"Are speaking to yourself again?", one of them asks.

"Unfortunately, yes.", the monster replies. "How can we live with ourselves if we're cursed into looking like monsters?"

He goes back to the water and looks at the ponies.

"If I can't be accepted into the kingdom of Equestria because of how I am depicted, then none of those creatures will."

"Father, are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?", another silhouette asks.

"Yes.", the monster says. "If I can gather all of those colorful brutes, I'll extract their beauty, like how mine was, and make them as hideous as myself."

He then realizes there is a problem with his plan.

"But how can I get these beings to enter? I can't leave without showing my face.", he ponders.

"I have an idea.", the third silhouette speaks. "Maybe instead of us coming to them, we make them come to us."

The emperor then acknowledges the idea.

"Yes. It's perfect.", he says. "But the question is how do we coax these ponies into coming to my kingdom?"

He then looks back at the water and sees them playing with their pets.

"Ah, they follow their pets. Maybe using their pets can bring them to me.", he says. "Ugh, no that won't work. Those unicorns will trace my magic in their pets and remove it from them. Think, what else can I use?"

"Wait, what if we use creatures that aren't from this world?", a silhouette suggests.

"Of course.", another one says. "With other worldly creatures, those beings will be unable to remove the spell."

The emperor takes in the suggestion.

"Yes. That could work.", he says. "But what creatures can I use?"

He uses one of his fingers and stirs the water. The water then shows him two dogs in a zoo with four humans holding a cake in front of an older dog.

"Happy Birthday, Mom!", the small dogs says.

The creature is in disbelief after hearing the dog.

"Two self aware dogs and one of them can talk.", he says and then smiles sinisterly. "Perfect. I can use them as well as their animal friends for my army."

He then feels an essence.

"What's this?"

He then swirls his finger in the water and sees various people in the water.

Two men in a building are looking a blueprint.

"Are you sure this will work?", a big man wearing a green suit asks.

"Positive.", a smaller man wearing a white lab coat replies. "With this plan, we'll be able to catch that talking dog for sure."

They roll it up and leave to work.

"If that dog hadn't interfered with my plan, I would've gotten that recipe and would've been rich.", a mustached man says.

His rottweiler sulks and eats his food. Two men inside a van and is parked in front of a jewelry store.

"This is where we're going to rob next.", a burly man says. "Let's just hope that talking dog doesn't rat us out again."

"Yeah. I hate getting ratted out.", a lanky man says.

A woman gets exfoliated by her butler.

"Words cannot describe how fluster I am.", she says.

"After ten years?", the butler asks.

"I swear we could've gotten a better pup than that painfully optimistic pooch from that shelter."

"Oh, my.", the emperor says. "It seems those other beings seem to have some sort of grudge against that particular dog. They'll be perfect for my plan."

He leaves the chamber and reaches a cauldron.

"All I need to do is travel to their world and summon them to me. And I know just the spell.", he says.

He powers his magic and pours different vials into the cauldron. The cauldron then starts to form and release smoke.

"Prepare yourselves, my sons. We're going on rally an army.", he says. "With these creatures in my clutches, I'll be worshipped once again.", he says and then laughs evilly.


Meanwhile, Twilight Sparkle and her friends, Spike, Rarity, Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and the CMC, are at Sugar Cube Corner baking a cake for the birthday of Twilight's sister-in-law, Princess Cadance.

"Alright, guys, Cadance is waiting for us at the Crystal Empire, so we have to get going.", Twilight says.

"Don't worry, Twi, we just about finished decorating the cake.", says Spike.

The cake was a rock candy cake with a rock candy statue of Cadance on the top. Right in front of it were the words, "Happy Birthday, Cadance" written in glittering frosting. Twilight was absolutely speechless.

"Oh, my Celestia, it's beautiful.", she says. "I can just imagine what Cadance's reaction to could be."

"Oh, I think I know how she'll react.", Pinkie suggests.

"You do?", asks Rainbow.

"Yes.", the pink mare says. "She'll be like 'Oh, my gosh! This has gotta be the best cake that I've ever gotten since my '"

She then stop and sees that her friends stare at her awkwardly.

"What?", she asks.

"Well, enough about that.", says Rarity. "Let's get going."

The ponies and dragon exit the bakery and head out to the train station.

"Twilight, wait up!", a voice shouts.

They turn to it and see that it's Starlight Glimmer along with Trixie.

"Aren't we invited?", Starlight asks.

"Oh, Starlight.", says Twilight. "I guess you two can come with us."

"I think you mean 'you three'.", another voice says.

They look up and see Discord sitting on top of the bakery.

"I should be invited as well since I did help out with those two.", the draconequus says.

"Sure, Discord. You can come to.", Fluttershy says.

"Guys, are we gonna stand here and invite more friends or are we gonna head to the train station?", asks Rainbow.

"RD's right. Let's not dilly dally and get a move on.", Applejack says.

Twilight, her friends and the other invites head out to reach the train station.

"Let's just hope that nothing can make this day any farfetched.", says Spike.

"You do realize that you just brought along the king of the farfetched, right?", Discord asks him.

"Point taken.", the dragon says.


At the Crystal Empire, the family, guards and the citizens are decorating the kingdom to prepare for Cadance.

"The kingdom is looking great, honey.", Shining Armor says.

"Thanks, dear.", Cadance says. "My birthday seems to have been the talk of the kingdom. And it was only a week ago."

"Good morning, Your Majesties.", a voice says.

They turn to it and see Thorax and some other changelings in front of them.

"Thorax, you made it.", Shining says.

"Yes, I did.", he says. "I couldn't pass up a very important event for one very important princess."

Flurry Heart suddenly hugs the prince tightly.

"Are you gonna stay for the party, Uncle Thorax?", Flurry asks him.

"I wouldn't miss your mother's birthday for anything, little Flurry.", he says.

"Hey, Thorax, since you're all here, why don't you help the citizens decorate the kingdom?", Cadance asks.

"Oh, it would be my pleasure, Princess Cadance.", says Thorax.

They all head out to the kingdom and help all the citizens set up streamers, blow up balloons, making confetti, etc.

Soon, all of the kingdom is decorated and ready for the guests.

"Wow, Thorax.", says Cadance. "You all really outdone yourselves this time."

"It's the least we could do after finding our own love.", says Thorax. "It would be interesting to see an actual birthday party."

"Well, you'll see soon enough.", says Shining Armor. "As soon as my sister and her friends arrive, everypony will rejoice for this once in a lifetime day."