• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 733 Views, 6 Comments

Martha & Skits's Adventure in Ponyville - Zenitram Nadroj



The story revolves around two dogs from another world who travel to Equestria from a villains who plans to use them for his army. It's up to the Mane 6 and their friends to bring them back home before it's too late.

  • ...
 6
 733

Dogs on Tour

Martha and Skits are at their first gig in Manehattan. They both feel nervous and they look at each other.

“Why are we nervous all of a sudden?”, Martha asks.

“I don't know.”, Skits says. “I mean we weren't nervous back in Ponyville.”

They both take a deep breath and compose themselves.

“This is no time to panic. We've got an audience who are expecting singing and dancing dogs”, Skits says.

“You're right.”, Martha says. “Let's get out there and show them what two simple dogs can do.”

They walk onto the stage and perform their song. They perform dances while providing their excellent vocal talents and soon end their number. The audience cheers for them and they both bow.

“Thank you, Manehattan!”, Martha says.

“You've been a wonderful audience.”, Skits says.

They both then leave the stage and go backstage.

“We were phenomenal Skits.”, Martha says.

“We sure were.”, Skits replies.

Their manager approaches the two.

“That was amazing. You two have really outdone yourselves this time.”, he says.

“Really?”, both dogs ask.

“Absolutely”

His cell phone then rings and he picks it up.

“Hello? Yes.”, he says. “What? Are you serious?! Alright, I'll tell them. Talk to you later.”

He then hangs up and turns to the dogs.

“Guess what? You two just got your next gig in Applewood!”

“Whoa! We already got our next gig?”, Martha says.

“Um, sorry. What's a gig again?”, Skits asks.

“A 'gig' is a live performance on a stage, film or television.”, Martha explains.

“Oh. In that case. I can't believe we already got our next gig.”

“Trust me when I say, that you two will be stars.”, their manager says. “Come on, let's get going.”

They all go on the carriage again and leave.


In the crowd, Twilight and the other push aside and fly over the audience. The audience exclaims as they get pushed aside and see the ponies fly over them. The group reaches the stage but see that the dogs are already gone.

“Dang, we already lost them.”, Twilight exclaims.

“Any idea where they went to?”, Rainbow asks.

“I don't know. Discord, can you track them?”

“Give me a second.”, he says.

He closes his eyes and senses around the area. He then traces the heat signatures of the dogs and their manager going in a direction. He opens his eyes.

“I found them.”, he says.

“Where are they?”, Fluttershy asks.

“They're on their way to Applewood.”

“Applewood?!”, the group says in unison.

“That's an hour away from here!”, Pinkie exclaims.

“Don't worry. The princesses will just teleport us again.”, Applejack says.

“Applejack, our magic is still recharging.”, Cadance says.

The others all groan in frustration.

“Isn't there any way to get there?”, Thorax asks.

Fluttershy then sees taxi carriages.

“What about them?”, she asks.

They see the carriages and turn to them.

“Are you sure they'll be able to take us to Applewood?”, Shining asks.

“It's better than nothing.”, she replies.

They all reach the carriages and ask the drivers to take them to Applewood. They soon set off to find the dogs.


At Wagstaff City Town Hall, the townspeople gather around as Agent Johnson and the professor stand at the top of the stairs with a big object underneath a big white tarp.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, the professor and I have finally finished the device that will bring all of the pets and animals back.”, Agent Johnson says. “It took us 30 hours to make, but we've finally finished it.”

The professor grabs the tarp.

“Behold, we give you...”, he says and then removes the tarp. “The Animalocator.”

The audience is in awe.

“Will that really help us get all of the animals back?”, Milo's dad asks.

“Of course.”, the professor says. “We've programmed it to bring back all of the animals that were taken on the night that monster invaded the fundraiser.”

“Wow, that's convenient.”, Carolina's father says.

“Convenient?”, his daughter asks.

“'Convenient'. It means fitting in well with a person's needs, activities and plans.”

“Oh. So, yes. It is convenient.”, she says.

“Now stand back everyone.”, the professor says. “We're about to activate it.”

They both approach the device and are about to activate, when suddenly, and without warning, a rottweiler enters and barks at them.

“What? A rottweiler?”, T.D. says. “I thought all of the pets were taken.”

Helen then realizes something.

“Wait a minute. I recognize that rottweiler!”, she shouts.

Two men, one with a green suit and another with a white lab coat shoot the two with stun rays.

“Weaselegraft and Pablum!”, Helen shouts.

“We got you now!”, Weaslegraft says.

“Perfect timing.”, Pablums comments.

Pablum whistles. A burly man and a lanky man enter and lift the device.

“Kablooey and Gimmie!”, Truman says.

They carry the device and the kids try to stop them. But a limousine enters, blocking them.

“Whoa! A limousine.”, Kablooey says.

“What are the odds of that?”, asks Gimmie.

The doors open to reveal a rich old woman and her butler.

“Hey. That's Stubble and Bumblecrum!”

“It's Bumblecru...oh, wait. She got it right.”, she says.

Kablooey and Gimmie keep carrying the device and a claw lowers and grabs it. It lifts up to a helicopter driven by a man wearing a brown suit.

“It's Fildgemarker.”, T.D. shouts.

001 then runs out and hops onto the device. The group then leaves with the device leaving everyone else in shock.

“No, no no, no, no, no, no, no!”, Helen shouts.

Her family arrive and try to console her.

“Helen, mi hija. Relax.”, her mother says.

“How can I?!”, she shouts. “That was our one chance to find our pets and now it's gone!”

“I hate to say it, pero she's correcto. She's right.”, Carolina says.

“What?!”, the family says.

“Sure I'm not keen on pets. But I actually understand where she's going with this.”, she says. “Helen's right. Martha and Skits are more than just pets. They're my family too. And you know what...I wish I had a pet myself.”

“Wow, mi hija. That was the most mature thing you ever said.”, her father says. “I'm proud of you.”

“Gracias, Papi.”, she says.

“Guys, what are we doing?!”, Alice asks. “Why are we just talking when those guys just took the device?”

“Oh. Right.”, Helen says with a blush. “Come on, I know where there taking it.”


At the emperor's lair, he finishes up with his process.

“Perfect. I think that's enough slaves for my new kingdom.”, he says.

He then senses the viewing pool glowing. He then walks to the viewing pool and stirs his finger in the water. It then shows the dogs performing at a stage show.

“What? Those dogs became more sentient?”, he says to himself. “Why show them to me?”

“Man, Skits. We've gone on three tours today.”, the yellow dog yawns. “I'm really exhausted.”

“Me too.”, the brown dog says. “Well, we just have to keep our hopes up. Twilight and her friends promised us to take us home when they know how to send us there.”

“Alright. We're here.”, the stallion says. “Let's see some hustle.”

“Well, here goes nothing.”, the small dog says as they both get off the bus.

“So their friends said they'll try to send them home.”, he says. “But what's happening to them?”

He stirs his finger and sees the ponies and other creatures traveling. They then notice the creatures seeing the controlled animals leading ponies out. They then stop and disappear.

“What? Where did they go?”, the unicorn filly asks.

“I don't know.”, the lavender alicorn says. “But we can't stop now, we've gotta find Martha and Skits.”

“What? How did they know about my army?”, he says, but then notices something. “Wait a minute. Aren't those...”

He then sees the white and blue alicorns following the group.

“Come on, sister.”, the white alicorn says. “We need to move on.”

“You're right.”, the blue alicorn says. “We may not know what aura was controlling them. But we'll find out eventually.”

The emperor growls.

“It's those two alicorns again!”

“Wait a minute.”, the pink earth pony says. “I have a feeling we may have forgotten something.”

“Are your Pinkie senses tingling again?”, the cyan pegaus asks.

“No. I haven't gotten my senses tingling at all recently. It's something else.”

Keretomatus then remembered something.

“Wait. What did that big dog say earlier?”

He then swirls his finger and the dog and pony are side by side.

“Twilight and her friends promised us to take us home when they know how to send us there.”, the dog says.

“I have a feeling we may have forgotten something.”, the pink pony says.

He then repeats the creatures over and over until he finally puts the pieces together. With that, he gives a crooked smile.

“Hmm. I think I just found a way to catch those two dogs on the rebound.”, he says.

He then turns to the door.

“Martarmus, Horlagamous, Scorjosemal, enter now!”, he shouts.

The princes then burst into the room and bow to their father.

“What do you call us for, father?”, Scorjosemal asks.

“I have just found a way to get those two miscreants out from my plan.”, he says.

“What is your command?”, Horlagamous asks.

“Find those dogs, as well as their friends, and lead them to my lair. I have found a special offer to give to them.”

His sons all salute him.

“As you wish, father.”, Martarmus says. “We will bring them all to you in one piece.”

The princes then bolt and fly off to the kingdom of Equestria.

“Those naïve pets won't know what will hit them.”, he chuckles.

Author's Note:

Sorry it took me so long to release this chapter. I've been busy this week. I've spent some time working and the rest of it writing my next clopfic. Hopefully, I'll be able to work faster. Until then, laters.