• Published 3rd Feb 2017
  • 733 Views, 6 Comments

Martha & Skits's Adventure in Ponyville - Zenitram Nadroj



The story revolves around two dogs from another world who travel to Equestria from a villains who plans to use them for his army. It's up to the Mane 6 and their friends to bring them back home before it's too late.

  • ...
 6
 733

Finding Answers

“And so me and Skits were brought back and here we are.”, Martha says.

“Oh, my. Well, I'm really glad you both are alright.”, Fluttershy says.

Skits barks.

“You're right, Skits. I'm also glad to be back here wi..wi..woof!”, Martha says before barking.

“What?”

Martha keeps barking wildly as Skits follows. Flutters then raises an eyebrow.

“Martha, why are you barking again?”, she says.

She then remembers something.

“Wait a minute. Back in Ponyville Pet Care, you said you were able to talk with...”

She then goes to her kitchen and looks through her pantries. She then finds a can and takes it to a can opener. She then opens the can and heats it up.

“Here you go, girl.”, the pegasus says as she gives the dog a bowl of alphabet soup.

Martha then eats all of the soup and licks her lips. Flutters then waits for the dog.

“Well, say something.”

“Do you have any more soup?”, Martha asks.

“Well, it's good that you can talk again.”, she says. “But, unfortunately, that was my last can.”

“Oh, well.”

“That's OK. I was gonna go shopping for more food anyway.”, she says.

“Hey, you don't mind if we went with you, do you?”, Martha asks.

“Of course you can.”

The three set out to look for more food.


In Wagstaff City Elementary, Helen walks to the chalkboard and gives out an oral report.

“What it truly means to love your family is what is inside that counts.”, Helen says. “And they will always be with you no matter what...”

She then sighs depressingly as the class applauds. She then goes back to her desk and sits down.

“My goodness.”, the teacher says. “That's the fifth oral report about loved ones and all ended with depressing sighs.”

She then walks off her desk and faces the class.

“Come on, class. What's going on?”, she asks. “Why are you all so depressed?”

“Wait. Doesn't 'depressed' mean in a state of general unhappiness or despondency?”, Alice asks.

“Exactly. Why are you all so unhappy?”

“We're sorry, Mrs. Klusky.”, Helen says. “It's just we've been having the same nightmares again.”

“You mean the ones about that monster that invaded the fundraiser and stole all of our pets and the other animals?”, she says. “If so, I don't blame you. I miss my dog, Francois.”

T.D. then growls.

“We can't just sit here and mope! We need to get our pets back!”, he says.

“But how?”, Helen asks. “We don't even know where they went or how to get there.”

“Perhaps, I can be of assistance.”, a voice says.

They turn to the voice and see a man wearing sunglasses and a suit.

“Wait a minute. You're that man who helped us track down the other guy who stole the alphabet soup recipe.”, T.D. says.

“Yes. Agent Johnson at your service.”, he says. “And I just might know a way to get all of your pets back.”

“Really?”, asks Mrs. Klusky. “Alright. Class dismissed.”

“This way, please.”


In Canterlot Castle, Celestia and Luna look all over the library searching book after book after book.

“Luna, have you found anything?”, Celestia asks.

“Still nothing, Celestia.”, Luna answers.

“I don't get it.”, the white alicorn says. “I know we felt that aura before, but where have we felt it?”

“More importantly, who possessed that aura?”

They look all around more. Suddenly Luna then discovers something behind one of the shelves. She then pushes it out of the way and sees a door.

“Sister come see.”, Luna shouts.

Celestia flies to her sister and sees the door.

“I never noticed this before.”

“Me neither.”, the blue alicorn says. “I wonder what's inside?”

“Only one way to find out.”

They both power up their magic and prepare to open the door.


Keretomatus sings as he controls more and more pets and animals. He then finishes his process.

“Perfect. They're all now under my control.”, the emperor says. “Now all I need to know how to use them for the next part of my plan.”

He then goes to the viewing pool and swirls his finger. He then sees the two dogs walking with a pegasus.

“Oh, hello...”, the dog says as the pegasus covers her mouth.

“What? Those dogs again?”, he says. “Why show me this?”

“Fluttershy, what happened?”, the dog whispers.

“Martha, I don't know if you realized this, but ponies aren't accustomed to talking dogs.”, whispers the pegasus.

“Wait, 'accustomed' means something regular or usual, right?”

“Yes. They don't know you both are from another world. So you're just gonna have to only bark until we get back home.”

She continues walking as the yellow dog turns to the brown dog.

“Again, it's baffling that talking horses aren't used to a talking dog.”, she says as they walk off.

The pool then reverts back to normal.

“So, they're not used to a talking canine.”, the emperor says. “But why show those dogs to me?”

He then looks at the controlled animals and pets. He then remembers something.

“Of course. Back in their world, those fleshy beings were used to that particular dog. So maybe, just maybe, we can be able to make their puny kingdom more like the home of those dogs.”

He then whistles and his minions then appear before him.

“You three.”, he says as he points.

Three of the minions step forward.

“Find those dogs and learn about how they used to live in the other world. And don't let any of those creatures catch you.”

They all salute and fly out. He then turns to the controlled animals.

“As for all of you, it's time to set out and brings those creatures to me.”, he commands.

The animals and pets set out to the kingdom.

“Now the rest of you, you'll get me fitted for my attire.”, he says as he leaves the room.