• Published 12th Aug 2016
  • 2,984 Views, 42 Comments

Rainbows and music - Flat spin



Wonderbolts have an upcoming show in ponyville. But the Streak twins have something else planned for Soarin. at the same time Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash want to have a girls night out. Will the groups meet? and what about the show?

  • ...
10
 42
 2,984

Chapter 8 Sisters and brothers

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and music
By: flat spin


“Hey could you look after Scoots for a minute… I got to do something before we leave.” Dash asked Soarin.

“Sure thing Dashie.” Soarin said with a smile.

“Thanks… she is eating in the kitchen.” Dash said and went upstairs.

Soarin walked to the kitchen and saw Scootaloo eating a slice of pie on the kitchen table. She looked up to Soarin as he sat down to the table opposite of her.“So Dash is you sister?” Soarin started.

“Yeah she is my big sister… do you have a sister?” Scootaloo asked Soarin and finished her pie.

“No… but I have a big brother” He answered to Scootaloo.

“Is he a wondebolt too?”

“No he is flying for the Royal equestrian air force.” Soarin explained

“Cool I guess… where does he live?”

“He actually lives here in ponyville… but he actually got deployed to the EQS Dawnbreaker yesterday.”

“Did you met him before he got deployed?”

“No I was too busy having se… I mean… no… i was too busy with work…” Soarin said as he dodged the bullet... or actually it wasn’t a bullet it was more like a nuclear warhead he just avoided.

“So I guess that work was pretty important since you couldn’t meet him.” Scootaloo said.

“He understands… after all both of us are working for the air force and we know that somethimes work goes before family.” Soarin lied about the work but he knew that his brother wasn’t gonna be upset about him not seeing him before the deployment… after all he got a very VERY good reason for not being able to see him.

“So you two are really close… or not.” Scootaloo asked again.

“Yeah we’re close… we are the only family we got… when I was born our parents left him in an orphanage and when I was about your age they dumped me too.” Soarin said to Scootaloo.

“I know how you feel… my mom dumped me to the orphanage when I was three.” Scootaloo symphatized with Soarin.

“Hey Soar I’m ready to go.” Dash said and walked into the room. “What did I interrupt something?”

“Yeah you just ruined our bonding moment.” Scootaloo said and walked next to Dash. “Where are you two going.”

“I dunno?” Dash said and looked up to Soarin.

“I got something planned.” Soarin said while smiling.

“Well we better get going… Scoots we are gonna be away for a couple of hours so... Don’t do anything stupid ok.” Dash said and hugged Scootaloo.

“Don’t worry I’m gonna be fine. you two have fun.” Scootaloo said and left for her own room.

“So shall we?” Soarin asked and started walking to the door.

“Yes... we shall.” Dash said and gave a small kiss to him.

Author's Note:

ok i didn't want to leave you peeps with out a chapter for the weekend so here is a extra chapter. i know it's really short but all the things in this chapter are really important. more character to soarin and to his brother. and some sweet moments with scoots. all these things will play their part in the sequel that i'm gonna write to this story.

Tomorrow i won't do a chapter i'm taking a day off and watching Summer slam but on monday (22.8) There well be a regular sized chapter and now because this chapter this fic is gonna be ten chapters long... (oh god what have i got my self into:rainbowderp:) anyway i think there will be at least three chapters to this story and then i will start writing the sequel that i promised.

And of course have a nice day:twilightsmile: