• Published 12th Aug 2016
  • 2,984 Views, 42 Comments

Rainbows and music - Flat spin



Wonderbolts have an upcoming show in ponyville. But the Streak twins have something else planned for Soarin. at the same time Rarity, Applejack and Rainbow Dash want to have a girls night out. Will the groups meet? and what about the show?

  • ...
10
 42
 2,984

Chapter 6 A lovely morning

MLP: FiM
Rainbows and music
By: flat spin


Soarin opened his eyes and saw Celestia’s sun hit the wall in front of the bed. He looked down and saw a cyan coloured pony snuggled up against his chest. He just looked at the beautiful mare as the sun hit her mane. Soarin didn’t want to wake her up so he just laid there and hugged her slightly.

“Good morning handsome” Dash said and hugged the stallion who she was snuggled against and continued. “How was your night.”

“It’s was awesome” Soarin answered to her hugging her harder and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

“I heard that you guys have a practice session at the stadium at sunrise… you should probably go... your already late. Spifire is gonna tear you a new one.” She finished and started to get out of bed. But Soarin quickly grabbed her and pelled her back to his chest.

“Screw and the practice. I can do the routine blind and beside… I’ve got everything I could ever need right here.” He said while looking at Dash and hugged her tight.

“Five minutes… then I have to go to work.” She said to him

“That’s good enough for me.” and the two locked their lips and started kissing each other with passion. They rolled in the bed kissing and hugging each other until they went over the edge and fell on to the floor. Soarin landed on top of Dash and looked into her eyes and said.

“I guess I should let you go to work now.”

“When your practice session end?” She asked as Soarin let her stand up.

“It would end at four in the afternoon but I guess Spitfire I going to give me some extra work because i'm late so I would say five.” Soarin said and gave Dash another kiss.

“Well… if it’s ok with you five a clock at here and then we can do something.” Dash suggested to him

“Ok here at five.” Soarin smiled back and two of them left the room and walked downstairs and left the house.
Dash went to the weather team’s HQ and Soarin to the Stadium.


Soarin approached the stadium and saw Spitfire, Fleetfoot and Surprise flexing on the field.

“First commander Soarin Reporting to duty.” He saluted Spitfire and landed next to her.

“First commander Soarin Reporting to duty 90 minutes late” She said and looked angrily at Soarin.

“Sorry Ma’am.” Soarin said and looked at the ground.

“It’s ok Soarin… so I guess there is a reason why you are late for practice… you know since your usually here before me.” Spitfire asked while smiling.

“Yeah… I spent the night over at Dash’s house.” Soarin said and blushed

“Oh looked at that our little soldier boy grew some balls and asked her out.” Fleetfoot said mockingly.

“Well did you get some PIE for your troubles.” Surprise Asked while giggling.

“I guess you could say that” Soarin said bit embarrassed.

“Well that’s nice… but do you know where the twins are.” Spitfire asked Soarin.

“I dunno they left before me and Dash left the club. both of them took one of Dash’s friends with them.”

“So they are somewhere sleeping with a hangover and a mare in their arms.”

“Not any more Ma'am” Lighting said while he landed near them with Fire following shortly.

“So… Soarin did you do what I told yah and made the final move and scored.” Fire asked Soarin while smiling.

“Yeah”

“Oh that’s great… so you got laid right?” He asked again to make sure that Soarin had actually done what he told him.

“Yes Fire… I did.” Soarin answered.

“Fantastic... maybe you don’t have such a huge stick up your ass after all… but I bet that Rainbow mare did have one up her ass at one point in the night... if you know what i mean.” Fire said while bouncing his eyebrows.

“Ok that’s enough about Soarin's sex life... where were you two.” Spitfire asked from the twins

“Well... we were just having some fun” Lighting answered quickly.

“Another one nightstand for you guys… nice” Spitfire said while rolling her eyes.

“Not exactly” The twins said in unison.

“What… did I hear correctly… the notorious Streak twins found some mare who they didn’t just dump after one night.” Spitfire wondered.

“I’m not sure but… I really like her... she is simple, honest and most importantly cute… I really like her and... I might have a date with her tonight.” Fire said while blushing.

“Yeah… the mare I got is so fancy, generous and most importantly beautiful… I really like her and... I too have a date tonight with her” Lighting said and blushed too.

Soarin, Spitfire, Fleetfoot and Surprise couldn’t believe what they just heard. The Streak twins… two of the biggest "players" in the wonderbolts found both mares that they didn’t want to dump… mares that they wanted to date…

“So let me get this right… you both have a marefriend now?” Fleetfoot said while trying to get things straight.

“Yes.” Both brothers said in unison again.

“Girls… we gotta step up our game…” Fleet said while she let her jaw drop.

“Well... let me guess only reason you three diceded to show up here is so you could get some VIP tickets to the show?” Spitfire asked while rising an eyebrow.

“Yes” All three of the stallions said in unison.

“Fine… I’ll get you guys some tickets but now we got a practice session to do. and we are already almost two hours behind schedule so let’s get to it so we can leave somewhat on time.” Spitfire said and the six wonderbolts started their practice session.


“Ok team today’s schedule is this... we’re going to clean the sky of clouds in the sectors five trough nine and start the rain in sectors one though three. As you know Applejack has requested that we get some rain clouds over the apple orchard that’s why we’re having this unscheduled rain in sectors one though three.” Dash said to the twenty weather ponies that were in the HQ.

“I want teams two, three and four to clean the sky in the designated sectors I’m taking the team one with me to move those rain clouds to sweet apple acres. Understood?” Dash finished and looked at the ponies who all started to go on about their work.

“Ok team one... come here.” Dash said and three ponies walked over to her.

“Cloudchaser and Warm front I want you to get the clouds while me and Cloud kicker clean the skies over sweet apple acres so you can just drop the clouds off there.” Three of the nodded to Dash and Cloud Kicker asked.

“what about the shipment of clouds that the wonderbolts are gonna use in their show it came here this morning?”

“We’ll set it up tomorrow... so I want three of you to get the shipment from here and meet me at the stadion so we can get the track ready in time for the show.” Dash answered to her question.

“Anything else? Good let’s get moving I’ve got two important things after work to do so let’s get to it.” She said and lead her team off.

Author's Note:

Ok peeps i thought this fic would be three chapter long but here we are at six... and i think that this fic needs at least another three to finish it:twilightblush:. next chapter will be up before saturday (20.8) so until then... Have a nice day:twilightsmile: