• Published 22nd Jul 2016
  • 1,246 Views, 8 Comments

The most (un)loved - DarkW0lf5



A teenager seems he's a failure... until he departs for Equestria. His new life begins.

  • ...
13
 8
 1,246

Far away

Author's Note:

Okay, this is the first musical chapter in my story!!

Featuring the original song, written entirely by me, called In Our Hooves.

Chapter 9 – Far away

Far away from Ponyville and many other towns, it can be possibly Badlands

Julia started to sing.

Julia: “So far away, in another our doubt

Here comes the boy, where he shouldn’t be

Here come his parents, eager to retrieve him

She was soon joined by her husband.

Gregorios: “Here comes our chance, but who on Earth

Will try to help us? Will dare to stop us?

It’s about time, it’s about time…

He stopped, looking at my mother.

“Ehm… do you think there is somebody who… pardon. Somepony who will help us?” Julia asked with a little doubt, but she still wanted to encourage Gregorios.

“I hope we will find some.” He replied.

“Well, it’s your chance.” Somepony said. “Who we have… I suppose you’re… the boy’s parents! Ah! Is he Alex? I heard he fell in love with that… spoiled girl.”

“Wha… Who… ah! yes!” My parents answered. Julia stepped in. “He… yeah, he found that stupid, dirty girl who doesn’t know how to behave… in front of us.” Gregorios also spoke, “She’s the worst bitch of Equestria… how could she beg for mercy! Yuck!”

Gregorios and Julia made a sound that was like “Eww!” in disgust. “And she dared to become friends with our shitty son… besides, I was asking myself, how could he befriend all these bitches, especially Princess Celestia!”

The other pony gasped. “Celestia? Did you say… Princess Celestia?”

“In a way, yes.” My parents said together. Julia made an angry look as Gregorios spoke again. “The days are far too bright for our son… if we don’t take care of this, his future… won’t be so dark as we wanted.” He then smiled devilishly.

“Besides, forgive us if we didn’t yet… introduce ourselves to you.” Gregorios said. “My name is Gregorios. And she’s my wife, Julia.”

“Oh, no need, really. My name is…” The pony started. “Blood Crystal. My father died four years ago, and I wanted to avenge him. I formed a camp not so far from here… we were trying to revive him but we still can’t find a revival spell… and obviously, it has to be used on the potion… many ingredients are missing…”

Blood Crystal then singed.

Blood Crystal: “For all my life I tried to avenge

My powerful father, badly killed

Left to rot in shame

His desired never came true

But I swear I will avenge his death

In a really painful way…

Gregorios: “He indeed was a powerful pony

But who the heck could defeat him so easily?

The other camp members appeared. “What? Don’t ya know who did this?” A camper asked.

Another camper stepped in. “It was the always stupid, now dirty Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle!”

Blood Crystal: “The dirty girl dared to save the empire

From the king it really deserved

How foolish was she not to ignore the situation?

So the idiot Princess sent her for a mission

We obviously failed

We’re forced to fight for our lives!

Julia gasped lightly. “So you think we can help you?”

Another camp pony stepped in and spoke. “We believe you. Your son cannot outsmart us! We’re the smartest ponies in Equestria… well, we’re outlaws.”

Blood Crystal spoke again. “We’ll teach you how to become invisible and go unnoticed during your missions!”

And, in a matter of seconds, he became invisible, also passing through my parents… and poking his head through their bodies.

“See? Nopony can notice us!!” He then laughed viciously.

Evil smiles grew on Gregorios and Julia, looking at the other ponies really interested. The camp ponies began singing in chorus.

Camp ponies: “We’re here to revive

The powerful pony

We’re about to kidnap

Your filthy son

Nopony can dare

To stop us

Blood Crystal: “His life will be

In our strong hooves

He’ll see he won’t

Escape from our hooves

All Equestria is

In our hooves!