• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 5,848 Views, 121 Comments

Holding Onto You - AlliePastel



After experiencing the falling out of her family, Scootaloo finds herself turning to her godmother Fluttershy for guidance.

  • ...
33
 121
 5,848

Chapter Four: All Alright

*Drip Drip Drip*

“Ugh.” Scootaloo sounded, angrily attempting to flail her arms into the air to cover her ears. But to her surprise, there was no mobility and every time she tried to tug upwards her wrist would jerk back. Come to think of it, she couldn't really see much either.

*Drip Drip Drip*

“Ehnnnn.” The teenager grunted, yanking desperately at the air. “Ugh, let me out! This is funny.” She mouthed out- but to no avail. The moment she quit talking there was a deafening silence that seemed to drown out the air, leaving her to do nothing to but quietly fidget in her turgid bondage, encapsulated in her state of lonely shame.

***

“Hey, Scootaloo.” Fluttershy said in a luminescent tone as she brought her hand down on Scootaloo’s shoulder.

Scootaloo fidgeted from side to side, then opened her eyes to the stunning vision of her aunt looming over her like a momma bird. “Oh.” She smiled, relieved that her sense of sight had come back and her retinal vision was working optimally again. Bunching her knees up close to her chest, she hugged them with her two free arms.

“Uh- well how do I put this? A-are you a bedwetter?” Fluttershy asked, in a loving tone. “It’s perfectly okay if you are, I just need to know because your diaper may have leaked and I don’t know if it was a intentional.”

Looking down at her lap, the girl’s heart went completely dead and her eyes opened wider than ever before. “Oh-oh geez. I forgot.” She muttered, her face flushing a deep red.

“Oh, it’s okay baby.” Fluttershy said, leaning in to coddle the child.

“No it’s not!” She whined, kicking her feet out as she covered her face. She lost her composter, throwing her whole body onto its side as she continued to sulk around in her wet diaper and sheets. The bedwetting didn’t disturb her, the leaking did.

Fluttershy closed her eye for a brief second, then reinforced her smile. Standing up, she gestured with her hands, “Yes it is. Now, stand up for your aunty before you get a rash.”

Scootaloo looked up her aunt for just a brief second then nodded. “O-okay.” She answered, crawling out of the bed. In a very diffident tone, the girl bite her thumb a little bit as she stood.

“Good girl.” Fluttershy said, walking behind the girl. Noticing the sheer sagginess of her niece’s nappy, she smiled. “Hehe, awe. It’s no wonder your bed’s all wet, somebody is a wittle soaker.” She teased, patting the thing with her hand, “Go on, get on a pair of leggings before it falls off.”

“B-but?” the girl asked, turning her head around.

Reaching her hands forward, Fluttershy grabbed the sides of Scootaloo’s head and turned straight again in a gentle motion. “No no- no buts. Now go on and waddle your little soggy bottom over there and get on your leggings before your diaper gives you-”

“O-okay.” Scootaloo blushed, grabbing the elastic of her diaper as she took an awkwardly hobbly step forward. Trekking forward what felt like a thousand feet, she made it in front of the dresser and opened its wooden doors.

Fluttershy took a seat on the part of race car bed that wasn’t wet. With a smug expression on her face, she watched her niece stop in her tracks and pull a set of white tights over her diapered tushie. “Hehe, awe. Alright, now come here and take a seat.” She said, pointing at the ground.

Following suite, the child nervously hobbled back over to the spot her aunt told her to sit and got on her knees. Looking up at her aunt, she felt two feet tall, and damp- and cold. The sooner she could get out of her situation the better.

“Okay.” Fluttershy said, setting her hands on her knees. “The truth is, I don’t care if you make potty-pants in your sleep or any time. But if you are going to start actually ‘using’ them, I think it be best if we uh- accommodate for them in your wardrobe. Uh- you know how baby girls wear bloomers under their dresses?”

Scootaloo nodded, somewhat alighted by the concept.

“Yeah, well if you’re going to ‘use’ your diapers for all your pottying, especially for poopies, we need to make sure you don’t leak or have a blowout. Making you onesies is a simple trick of a fabric work- nothing Rarity or I couldn’t make with one of your t-shirts. Same thing goes for the bloomers I guess. But in the meantime, I don’t want to see you out of your tights unless I undress you. Trust me, you’d be surprised how often diapers ‘malfunction’.”

Biting her thumb subconsciously, the girl nodded again. “Wait- what about when we’re in public?” She asked, quite curiously. Not that she’d really mind.

“Well, given that your jeans are pretty well a non-option with how bulgy your diapers are, you’ll probably be wearing a skirt anyway. So yeah, I still think you should at the very least put on a pair of high cut knickers to cover your backside.” The aunt said, nonchalantly standing up from the bed.

Thinking in an obedient manner, the girl tracked the aunt’s movement while she continued sitting. From the looks of it, her aunt was pulling several of her shirts out of the lavishly decorated bag. “Wait, why are you taking my clothes?” the child asked, tilting her head to the side.

Fluttershy smiled, carrying the pile of technicolored t-shirts towards the bedroom door. “I’m just taking some of your tops so that I can make them into proper onesies. Trust me, it’s supposed to hit nearly 32C today. I mean I know we’re in the woods and this places AC is pretty good. But if we’re going to get pizza, you’re not going to wear tights.”

“Wait, I’m supposed to go out in a onesie?” Scootaloo asked, standing up in a dazed manner. It was all too much too early. Almost like she was moving in bullet time and everything else was 2x the speed it was supposed to be.

“No-sweetie.” Fluttershy answered, pressing her palm against her forehead, “You’re supposed to go out in a onesie and a skirt.”

Scootaloo walked over to the mirror. “I dunno.” She said, turning tush towards the mirror and checked herself from behind. “Isn’t a t-shirt and skirt combo a little bit ‘young’ for me. Like, I get the diaper obviously is a childish thing to wear but a t-shirt and skirt combo is so… well, middle school.”

Gesturing with her hand for Scootaloo to come with, the mother hushed the girl. “Shh, you talk way too much for a toddler Scootaloo. Now come on, let me show you how to work a sewing machine.”

***

“Alright.” Fluttershy said, spinning a white thread through the various gears of the inside of her machine. “You ever hear the term ‘thread the needle Scootaloo?” She asked, trapping the spindle and it’s cotton wire with a white hatch.

Scootaloo, resting her head on her folded arms, staring intently at the machine and its penetratingly sharp needle. “Yeah, I take it you’re talking about lacing the little thread through that hole in the needle right? Like a difficult situation right?”

The aunt nodded pridefully, “Right! Oh, you smart smart cookie.” She said, bringing up a large piece of white cotton that mimicked the rough shape of a t-shirt. Carefully lining up two layers of the fabric, the women flipped on the machines switch and went to work.

Like a rapidly firing piston, the steel tip pierced the fabric over and over again, lacing and weaving the two pieces of fabric together in a cordial bond. Then it stopped.

“Hmm?” The girl questioned, raising her eyebrow as her aunt stopped the machine in its tracks.

“Hehe… I’ve only done the left sleeve Scootaloo.” The women said, rounding the dress on its side so that the needle hung over the lining to the shoulder. Turning her swivel chair to the side, she placed her hands on her knees and smiled at her niece, “Tell you what, this is going to take a couple of minutes. How about grab your icky sheets from the playroom and run them through the wash for your me?”

The child thought about the comment for a brief second then smiled. “Okee.” She said, standing up herself. Not wanting to waste time- as if finishing her task would really make Fluttershy’s sewing go any faster- she made a half run to the door. As fast as her legs tried moving on and off the ground, the dead wet feeling bound against her otherwise bare bottom short-circuited her movements. So she waddled.

Turning around briefly, Fluttershy giggled looking at the somewhat soaked back side of her niece’s tights. “Hehe, careful soggy butt.” She said, turning back to face the sewing machine, “I don’t want my favorite girl getting hurt now.”

Scootaloo smiled a little at the title ‘favorite girl’, even if she were Fluttershy’s only ‘girl’. She had other work to do. In a perky manner, she hopped across the fluffy white carpet of her new residence, practically skipping with the awkward bulk of her diaper preventing her from running. Down the hallway and through the nursery door, she was reminded of her degrading mess.

“Oh.” She said, slowing down to a little waddle again. Approaching the blue trim of the racecar bed, she tugged at the soft cotton elastic with a grain of resentment in her movement. Annoyed, threw the pillows and stuffies on the ground and bound the wet sheets into a big bundle.

She closed her eyes and cringed a little bit. The smell of her shame was overbearing in the air and the fact that the sunlight was indirectly hitting the middle half of the bed didn’t help. Flustered she hugged the pile of clothes close against her chest.

‘Stupid bladder… stupid leaky diaper...” She pouted, fumbling her way down the hallway, down the stairway, and into the kitchen. Throwing her goods on the linoleum ground in front of her, she went to attend to the washer. She uncapped the top of the bottle and with her measly muscles and tipped the container just far enough to leak the blue-liquid into its proper container.

And sure enough- it overflowed.

“Damn it.” She muttered, just loud enough for the sound to resonate across the otherwise vacant household. Frustrated, she popped the top loader open and shoved her blankets and sheets inside, leaving a new mess for aunt to find.

Stumbling back up to her the nursery, she kept the same sour expression as she had the minute she was reminded of the incident. “Hmmph.” She moaned, coming into the room.

Fluttershy turned around with a somewhat stern expression on her face and gestured with her hand for the child to come closer. “Come here Scootaloo.” She said, stoically.

“What?” Scootaloo asked, walking forward with a quizzical yet vaguely annoyed smirk on her face.

Scooting back in her seat a little bit, the aunt winded her hand back a little bit and lightly spanked her niece’s hindside. “Bad baby! You don’t use swear words when you’re pretending to be a baby.”

“Oww… But Fluttershy, I’m not actually a baby.” Scootaloo said, rubbing her backside. She closed her eyes and grimaced the moment she felt it however; her tights damp.

“I know you’re not actually a baby.” Fluttershy said, leaning over and giving the girl a small embrace, “But if you’re going to act young enough to walk around in a dirty diaper then you’re young enough not to cuss. I don’t care if you do ‘big girl’ stuff, but it’s my job to keep you controlled. Now what does a big girl say when she apologizes?”

Scootaloo’s smirk evened out as she regained her composure, “Fine. I’m sorry Fluttershy.” She said, in a more humble tone.

“Good girl.” Fluttershy cooed following her niece’s lead as she stood up “Now, I have exciting news for you.” Smiling, she flared the outfit open, “I got your first onesie sawn!”

“Ooh… wow!” Scootaloo said, lighting up a bit on the inside. She batted the white fabric like a kitten would a ball of yarn, “This is so neat, how’d you do it?”

Fluttershy giggled, hugging the fabric against her chest again. “A year of helping Rarity with projects and a knack for arts and crafts. Now come on soggy pants, stand in front of that mirror.”

Scootaloo did a small hop and ran in front of her Aunt’s bedroom mirror. And wow… she hadn’t realized just how messed up she looked. Her t-shirt was still alright looking. But the diaper was sagging in the front and stained a stale yellow colour. Blushing, she grabbed her leggings and tugged them down, “Hehe, maybe we should just ignore that.”

“Awe, ignore what?” Fluttershy smugly asked, “Your accident?”

“Nooo.” The child spurted out in a juvenile tone “… okay maybe.”

“Hehe, come on sweetie.” Fluttershy said, grabbing the sleeves of her niece’s Beatles-T-shirt and lifted it over her body.

After some a copious amount of maneuvering, Fluttershy eventually landed the onesie over her niece’s head, and helped lace her arms through it too.

Very carefully, as instructed by her aunt, the kept holding onto her saturated nappy as the crotch of the onesie was buttoned properly.
Standing back, Fluttershy carefully observed. Not only did the backside of the onesie manage hold the diaper, but the way the fabric was layered hugged the girl’s whole backside snugly, as well as her hips rather nicely. “Sweet. It’s the best I could have hoped for.”

Scootaloo turned to the side and observed the way the outfit only gave enough for the leg-guards of her diaper to show. “Oh wow. This is really neat! A bit tight, but really neat!”

“Thank you.” Fluttershy smiled, walking back behind the girl. “Now how about we head back to your room and get you out of that dirty diaper. The less time you keep it on the better.”

***

“Hehe, neato.” Scootaloo smiled, picking up her crayon. It was fascinating really, the way the material broke off and attached itself to the rustically poor paper that made up her colouring book. Smiling amorously, she leaned over in her seat and began filling in the dress of some unknown princess with a lavishly rosy colour.

“Awe baby.” Fluttershy sounded, leaned against the living room doorway like a knocked over sign post. Standing up straight, she trailed her way over to the table, droning over the girl with the delightful curiosity only a vested parent could. “Is someone dolling up a beautiful princess?”

Scootaloo blushed a little bit, but then nodded with a childish gleam of excitement. Her face lit up as she saw it.

Reaching her hand down, Fluttershy rubbed her hand through Scootaloo’s short magenta locks. “Awe, that makes two, sweetie. I just wanted to say, I’m not quite done with the first set of nappy covers and onesies, but I made you a snack in the kitchen. It’s not much, but it should hold you over while I get the rest of this stuff sawn.”

“Oh- uh… thanky!” Scootaloo chimed, twirling a part of her hair with her finger. “Am I allowed to get off the couch Fluttershy?”

Fluttershy gave the girl a curious smirk for a second before reminding herself of the context. “Oh-oh yeah. But just to and from the kitchen table sweetie. No exploring without aunty’s permission.” She said, fixing her tone of voice to a firmer manner as she strutted her way out of the room.

“Heh-“ The child chuckled, sitting down just long enough to hear her aunt’s footsteps become distal again. Hopping to her feet, she stumbled for just a second before regaining her balance.

But then it hit her.

Why walk?

With an eager smile forming on her rosy red face, the girl crouched down on her knees and stuck her diapered rump high in the air. In an exaggerated and somewhat foggy state, everything seemed to rush back to her. The hue of the house super-saturated itself and she hunkered down against the dusty white plush pillow that was her aunt’s living room carpet.

She pressed her hand against the surface, letting it sink in, letting the warm essence of her make-believe discoveries ignite every hormone, gland, and afferent signal in her system. The walls washed with the lavish green paint job of a Louisiana marsh land, the windows became exhilarating spectacles of dynamic fusion of bright blue and yellow pigments, and the kitchen became a destination as exciting the treasure at a pirate’s cove.

“Hehehe. Guh-bah.” She sounded, streaming the sensual line of gibberish that her mind created in her head and broadcasted it fully unfiltered for the world to judge. Likewise, with her physical body, she just kepted stumbling along on her knees, her padded rump battling for supremacy for the air between her actual backside and the fabric of the romper.

Marching her way through the admittedly chilly and uncomfortable linoleum floors, she would break her pace every few feet to look around at the black steel oven, or the finished wooden cabinets; as if they held some sort of fascinating merit.

However, the item that most struck the girl’s immediate vision was a bright stainless brass tin that hung over the edge of the table just enough tease its fruit and juice containers.

Her mind seemingly skipped a thought, “I can’t stand up, can I?” she asked herself ignorantly. After all, she was only a toddler. So, she reached for the dish…

*Crash*

“Scootaloo?” A distant voice called out in the quick succession of rattling metal on the floor. Approaching the doorway, the aunt clung the doorframe with both hands and slowly crept her face forward as if to brace for any immediate damage.

“Oooooooooooh.” Scootaloo moaned, as she rubbed her bare thigh with a single hand.

Fluttershy crept over to the table and sighed. “Oh Scootaloo, are you feeling alright? D-did you hurt yourself?”

“No.” Scootaloo admitted, standing back up on her feet. Very carefully, she tip toed over the stainless brass tray and the various fruit contents. Her diaper’s contentious shape lagging her step tremendously as she waddled back over to her colouring book, “Just my pride.”

“Well…” Fluttershy said, taking a quick examination of her newly dirtied kitchen floor. “I guess I can’t blame you for leaving the baby all alone.” She smirked a little as she brushed the bangs out of her own face, “You know even a little Scootaloo wouldn’t have done this right? Hehe.”

Puckering her lips slightly, Scootaloo toddled her way away from the scene “I-I’ll just be on my couch.”

Author's Note:

So first of all, I appologize for the wait. I knew I was going to be more lenient on my drawn work from August to now, but I had no intention on taking this long for the next chapter of my story.

It's a little funny, but the real reason this took me so long write was because I managed to have written four different drafts for this chapter, before deciding on this tone and direction.

For a while I was debating on whether I should make this story 'heavier' in tone, but I ultimately decided against it. I think one of the most important things about writing for a relatable character with serious moments is that they only act sad/emotional when the situation calls for it. Like even with a character that has anxiety as bad as Scootaloo does shouldn't dwell on curtain things too long because she has an lifestyle with her aunt where she doesn't have to worry about fumbling as a person or in social setting as much as she used to.

Hence why I'm allowing for a bit more leniency in how far Scootaloo will want to take her new life style and how she reacts when things from her old home life start popping up.

(I suppose I should note that the dream sequence at the beginning wasn't anything directly to do with her home life, just a little fir of sleep paralysis.)

That all being said, the next chapter should be out by December.

Have a good one! ~England.