• Published 18th Jul 2016
  • 5,848 Views, 121 Comments

Holding Onto You - AlliePastel



After experiencing the falling out of her family, Scootaloo finds herself turning to her godmother Fluttershy for guidance.

  • ...
33
 121
 5,848

Chapter Seventeen: Rattles and Dress Up

Lifting another square of the pizza up to her lips, the child leaned in a vain attempt to stop the veggies of her pizza from spilling onto her lap. Sinking her teeth into a piece, her eye twitched as she felt piece of the tomato tumble down her baby-blue t-shirt and land on her thigh.

Leaning back in her chair, Fluttershy stared up at her niece with an amorous grin as she took another bite of her own slice of pizza.

Returning the glance herself, Scootaloo peered at Fluttershy with a slightly distraught expression. “Whaaat? I’m trying to be neat.”

“Heh, is that right? Cause it seems like some baby is speaking with foodsies in her mouth.” The women jeered, lifting her cup and nonchalantly sipping the soda.

“Mmmph.” Scootaloo huffed, slumping her shoulders a little. “Flutttershy. You know what I mean though.”

Nodding, the women set her cup down again and picked up her phone. “Heh, I know Sweetie. I didn’t mean to interrupt you.” She said, glancing at her phone’s clock. “I know it’s getting late and you might be getting cranky. But all you gotta do is finish your apple sauce and I’ll get you tucked in for bed.”

Puckering her eyebrows, a little, Scootaloo winced a little as she popped open the aluminum tab of her applesauce. Glancing at the inside of the mush filled plastic cup, she whined, “What do you mean that I hafta get tucked in? It’s like eight!”

Continuing to cycle through her text messages, the women continued to stand her ground. “Ah ah, no back talking your aunt, baby. Fluttershy needs some work done and she doesn’t want to have to worry about her baby getting into some shenanigans.”

Ignoring her aunt’s response, Scootaloo reached her right hand forward and curiously scooped up a good part of her apple sauce. Bringing her hand close to mouth, she licked her hand from the base of her palm all the way up to her finger tips. All the while, a good amount of the orangey sludge dripped onto her chest and tummy.

However, it at least didn’t taste too bad.

“Heh.” Fluttershy stifled a laugh, watching as her niece seemingly gave up on trying to act neat. Of course, she couldn’t blame her for being a little sloppy. “Oooh, that’s a cute shot.” She cheered, bringing up her camera and taking picture of her niece licking the sauce off her wrist.

A little self-consciously, Scootaloo wiped whatever remained on her hand onto her shirt; it wasn’t like there was much salvaging she could do by this point anyway.

Taking her niece’s lead, Fluttershy walked over and began tending to the girl. With a napkin in her hand, she leaned in and began cleaning up Scootaloo’s face. “Oooh, such a clever girl.” She said, wiping the white square of paper from on corner of her niece’s lips to the other, “Such a big girl eating all by herself. Aunty Fluttershy is so proud.” She cooed, playfully.

“Mmmm.” Scootaloo moaned, turning her head from side to side as her face was prodded with the napkin.

“Heh, that’s good.” Fluttershy smiled, setting the napkin down on the highchair’s big white tray. “Come on Scooty Booty, raise your arms up big and tall like you’re trying to scare a bear!” She encouraged, leaning closer to the girl and raising her own arms in the air. “Raawr!”

Perking up a bit, the girl lunged forward and let out her own, “Rawr” as she threw her hands up in the air.

“Hehe, oooh. Such a fierce little cub.” The women called out, grabbing the base of her little one’s t-shirt and yanking it off her body with a single quick swoop. Turning it inside out, she offered it back to the girl. “Here. Be a big girl for your aunt and clean up your paws, silly.”

Contently, Scootaloo leaned back in her highchair, sinking into the cushions as her aunt began to similarly clean up her tray and what not. Wrapping the fabric in-between her fingers, she squeezed hard like it were a stress ball, before wiping her palm and back of her hand.

Fluttershy meanwhile grabbed tossed the paper plate with vegetable bits into the trash bin and grabbed one of the folded white washcloths that she kept by the sink. Walking back over to the highchair, she disesambed the tray and wiped down her little one’s lap. “Heh, sucha messy eater.”

“It’s not my fault you didn’t give me a spoon!” Scootaloo retorted, watching as her aunt wiped off the apple sauce like it were dust on a shelf. Truth be told, she hated the feeling of water on her skin; especially cold water.

“Heh. Oh hush.” Fluttershy said, resting the rag on one of the highchair’s arm rests, then offered her hands to the girl.

Examining her aunt’s body language, Scootaloo stood up a little on the highchair’s step stool then leaned into Fluttershy’s embrace, wrapping her tiny hands around her aunt’s neck as she was brought into a cradle.

Acting in kind, Fluttershy reached one hand underneath her little one’s saggy diapered bottom for support and used her other hand to support her back. “Oooh, that’a girl.” She said, running her soft warm palm up and down her little one’s considerably cold and unpostured back.

Sinking into her embrace, Scootaloo submissively rested her cheek on Fluttershy’s shoulder as she hushed her breaths.

“Awwwh, is some little baby tired?” Fluttershy cooed,

“Mmmhmm.” Scootaloo moaned as she sank her aunt’s embrace. Lazily, she let her temple sink against her aunt’s soft but somewhat firm tricep and closed her eyes.

Smirking a little, Fluttershy continued pace towards her little one’s room.

***

“Goooooodmorning Scooty Booty!” Fluttershy exclaimed, grabbing onto the rail of her little one’s crib and looming over her like an eager dog. Reaching her right arm in, she playfully brushed Scootaloo’s bangs to the side. “You needa wake up dear. We’ve got a big day planned.”

“Huhh? What do you mean we’ve got big plans?” Scootaloo moaned, throwing her arms back and stretching. Still too dazed by the warmth of her blankets and white stuffed rabbit to pay much mind to waking up.

A little sheepishly, Fluttershy began to lower the one collapsible wall of the white crib. “Ooh, why that’s something for a grownup like me to worry about. Trust me, it’s no big deal.” She said, before raising the gate right back up.

***

“Gooooodmorning grownup!” Fluttershy giggled, stepping into the room and quietly shutting the door behind her.

“H-Huh?” Scootaloo questioned, buckling her knees a bit as she rolled onto her side. Still enveloped in the warmth of her flamingo colored comforter, Scootaloo simply readjusted a tad as hugged her stuffed rabit even tighter for warmth, “It’s sooooo early. What’s got you all excited.”

With a big grin on her face, Fluttershy paced up to her little one’s crib. “Well, I invited your little friend Sweetie over here and as it turns out- according to Rarity at least- she’s super fascinated in working the medical field just like me!” she said, continuing to lower the gates of the white crib. “Of course, I can’t teach her a whole lot. But, I was think she might be able to help me take care of a certain special baby.”

Taking a breath, Scootaloo opened her eyes and glared up at the women. “Lemme guess, I’m the baby.” She questioned, continuing to hug her bunny as she sat up on her mattress. Wincing a bit as a wet sensation crept up her backside a little.

“Heh, pretty much. Now she knows that I’m giving you the ‘little’ treatment right now- I told Rarity to explain it to her before she stopped by this morning. BUT, all I told her is that you’ve been helping me get used to taking care of little kids again.” The women said, reaching her hand out and ruffling her niece’s hair a little, “If you aren’t comfortable with her knowing about your diapers and baby treatment, I totally understand

Still occupied with rubbing the sand out of her eyes, Scootaloo took another big sigh, “Ooooh, I don’t really care, Fluttershy.” Setting her fluffy bunny on one of her crib sheet’s many glitzy star graphic. Tossing her comforter aside, she rather half-heartedly hopped onto her floor; the landing causing her already saggy diaper to droop further down her waist.

“Heh, okay. Lemme go grab your friend, lovey butt.” Fluttershy said, turning back and eagerly skipping to the door in excitement.

Scootaloo meanwhile, kept her lips puckered as she watched her aunt prance away. Taking particular note of her plain blue jeans, white t-shirt, and brown canvas jacket. Curious, she wondered if she was gonna have breakfast somewhere special this morning. Not particularly mindful of her situation, the girl sighed again as she nonchalantly tugged her diaper’s elastic waist back up.

Suddenly, a girl adorned in a fairly elegant white and violet spring dress popped through the nursery door, with her arms sprawled wide. “Scootaloo!” She exclaimed, rather taken away by the incredibly complex layout of the room. Looking down and focusing on her friend however, she stifled a snicker, “Ooh, there you are.”

Rather ‘stuck’ because of the awkward mess holding down the seat of her diaper, Scootaloo held both her hands close to her chest, shriveling a bit like a dead flower. Looking up at her friend, who was surprisingly taller than her, she blushed, “H-Hi. I see, Fluttershy wasted no time getting you hyped. Heh.”

“Heh, she told me you were still feeling a sleepy and everything and that she always let you sleep in until at least eight in the morning.” Sweetie said, as she continued to approach her friend. Crouching down a bit, she leaned in and squeezed the girl.

A little offtaken by her friend’s busty chest, Scootaloo froze with her hands up in the air as she was locked into the air. “Gah- yeahh.” She said, weakly hanging her arms around Sweetie’s midriff, “F-Fluttershy is a tad picky about my nap time and stuff.”

Smiling kindly at the scene, Fluttershy waited patiently for the hug to breakup before adding her own two cents, “Yeah. Thankfully for me, Scootaloo is sucha cutie patootie angel butt.”

“I can tell.” Sweetie replied, still a little amused by her firend’s ‘outfit’. Looking down, she giggled a tad, “That’s definitely not like your regular pop-punk look. It’s less Hot Topic and a little more Baby Gap.”

Intervening a tad, Fluttershy walked up to her niece, picked her up, and held her gently against her hip. “Heh, that’s not entirely off from the truth. Scootaloo does kike to alternate back to her big girl clothes when we have appointments or have to do school stuff. But, she’s pretty dedicated to her method acting when she gets a chance.” She clarified, making up the excuse on the spot.

Her mouth slightly agape, Scootaloo let a small grin overtake her face as she leaned her head up against her aunt’s shoulder. “Y-yeah, what Fluttershy said. She’s been super kind letting me move in and pretending to be a baby has been a bit of fun.”

“Uh-huh.” Fluttershy agreed with her niece, passively stroking her fingers through Scootaloo’s pink lockes of hair. Smiling warmly, she began walking the girl over to the changing table, “In case you were wondering, I wanted to get back into the habit of baby-sitting and taking care of people- much like yourself, Sweetie Belle. But, now that I’m looking after Scootaloo I figure it’d be a good way for her to relax and whatnot.”

“Ehhhh, I guess I can understand that.” Sweetie Belle said, briskfully skipping over to the table. Puckering her lips, a little, she looked down at the table then at the women. “Ooooh, is this like a changing table. Like, for diapers?”

Fluttershy helped her little one gently lay on her back, then began opening drawers. “Uh-huh. If you want pointers on changing a diaper, I guess now is time to do it.” She said, then looked over at Scootaloo. “Is it okay for Sweetie Belle to help change your diadee?”

“Mmmmph.” Scootaloo fussed, covering her face with both her hands before she ran them down her face, then responded in a sardonic manner, “Yeah, it’s okay. Just don’t take any photographs.”

Nodding, the women stepped to the side of the changing table and jestered with her hand for Sweetie Belle to take her place. “Okay, I know this might be a little awkward at first, but if you can change one person’s diaper. You’ll be able to change anybody’s diaper- well, I guess maybe not if they’re wearing cloth.” She shook her head, “Anyway, the first thing you’re gonna have to do when changing a diaper is undoing the tabs, okay?”

“Okay, so like this?” Sweetie Belle said, leaning grabbing the textured tapes of Scootaloo’s Pampers. Then, glanced back at the women for confirmation.

“Yeah, just like that!” Fluttershy said clapping her hands nicely. “Now, what you’re going to do is pull back on the tabs. Then, when the diaper comes undone, you’re going if her legs up by the angles and slide the diaper out. Once you do that I’ll show you how to ball it up.” She said, casually grabbing a spare star speckled soft rattle and handing it over to Scootaloo. “Here baby, hold onto this.”

Smirking a tad, Scootaloo kept her eyes glued to the toy, curiously gripping the fabric bulb with her right hand as she continued to phase out the ‘grownups’ words. She twirled it around, occasionally giving it a hard shake to test the balance of beads inside the bulb part.

“Heh, yep. Then you just fold the diapers around the front annnnnnd, you’re done!” Fluttershy cheered in sink with Sweetie Belle’s actions.

“Nice!” Sweetie exclaimed. Leaning forward, she grabbed her little friend by the underarms and hoisted her up, “Oooh, come on Scootaloo. We needa get you dressed.” She said, setting the girl up right on her diapered backside.

Breaking out of her trans, Scootaloo swung her legs over the side of changing table and hopped feet first onto the ground. Looking up at Scootaloo, she giggled, “Hehe, seeee. My patience is why I’m the best baby ever.”

Smiling herself, Sweetie ruffled her friend’s hair, “Heh, you’re a definitely seem a lot sillier now. Do you wanna go pick out a fancy outfit? I bet I could find you something super cute to wear!” She said, jumping the gun on getting a nice outfit picked out.

“Oh, heh. The closet is actually over there.” Fluttershy smiled, pointing towards the spare wardobe on the opposite side of the room. “I guess I’ll give you time to catch up. When you two are ready, come downstairs. I’m planning on taking you two shopping!”

“Okee.” Scootaloo said, waving a hand at her aunt. Skipping her way over to the wardobe, she stood up on her tippy toes and curiously poked the back

Sweetie Belle, who’d began sorting through the Scootaloo’s various babyish and not so babyish clothes, turned around with a similarly happy grin on her face. “Oooh, heyyy. I’m sorry Fluttershy interrupted you ealier” She cooed, getting low and giving the girl another big hug, “How have you been?”

Reaching up, Scootaloo hugged her friend the best she could. “I’ve been good.” She said before stepping back and planted her freshly pampered backside on the floor. “Well, honestly it’s been pretty odd around here. Like, being babied is comfortable and all but being treated like a preschooler is a little bit frustrating sometimes.”

“Hmm?” Sweetie Belle yawned, stretching her arms towards the ground like cat. “I mean, have you considered telling her to find a real baby or something?”

“Nah.” The smaller of the two teens answered, quite contently as she kicked her feet. “Being a little kid again has its benefits. I still will probably hafta do homework and stuff like that when school gets back in session, but until then I’m pretty content with Fluttershy pampering me with gifts and fancy toys and stuff.”

Smirking a little, Sweetie Belle placed her hands on her hips, “Well, don’t you miss doing fun teen things though? Like, I haven’t seen you post stuff on snap chat in like a week.”

Laying down, Scootaloo stared up at her white speckled ceiling and shrugged her shoulders, “Eh, it’s just a kinda unique experience being a little kid again you know. It’s not like Fluttershy took away my cell phone or anything. I’ve just been indulging enough in her little game that I haven’t really thought about my responsibilities and stuff.”

“Hmm, sounds pretty nice. Kinda like one of those weeks at the spa Rarity likes to take.” Sweetie said, going turning around to attend to the wardrobe again. Digging inside, she began sorting through the various coat hangers, looking for just the right outfit.

“A week?” Scootaloo said, slowly sitting back up. Getting on her knees, she shakily stood up and tugged on the elastic leg guard of her diaper, “Isn’t that a looooong spa trip?” she asked, waking over the girl and poking her shoulder again.

Pulling a piece of clothing right off its hamper, Sweetie Belle took a 180 degree turn and presented it to the girl, “Oooh, look at this thing. Isn’t it nice?” she asked, flashing a rather cutesy sun suit at the girl.

“Heh, well that would be pretty darn cute on me.” Scootaloo giggled, batting it’s soft polestar fabric with her hand. “See, this is part of the reason I like acting like a baby. Not everyone can pulled off ruffled panties, but with a full head of hair and the right lighting, I look adorable in it.” She boasted, quiet proudly.

Giggling at her friend’s comment, Sweetie Belle handed it over to the girl. “Well, I think a flowery pastel romper would look just as good on me, but you are pretty cute in your little git up.” She complimented, before posing the question, “You need any help getting dressed?”

Author's Note:

Nothing to say about this chapter really. I've got the next chapter in the works right now and thankfully, I've got enough free time coming up that I should be able get it and some drawings out within the next two weeks or so!

Also worth mentioning is that my friend, Lazysnore just started a Crinkleloo like Tumblr blog about Applebloom that you should totally follow.

https://crinklybloom.tumblr.com/post/172266253194/its-not-fair

Lazysnore is in the midst of helping me edit a lot of stuff right now, so I'd really appreciate it if you show her some support! ^^