• Published 20th Jul 2016
  • 389 Views, 5 Comments

Clean Sheen Of The Mean Queens Dream - Paper_Pen



Short story about what happens when Luna visits Chrysalis in a dream

  • ...
1
 5
 389

Chapter Two

"We suppose the only thing too odd about this is just how innocent it is, not even Celestia is this quaint in her dreams"

"Well, I don't suppose you would fully accept the kind of pony your beloved sister is"

"You dare insult the very being that gives you life?!"

"Well, when that being happens to be a horrid warlord", She smirked, "I do dare to insult her"

Luna extended her wings, feigning mass and strength, going so far as to slam her hooves on the floor in anger and an unaccepted nor fully known denial.

"In what sense is our sister anything but a saint?"

"Ponyville was once the sole home of the blue hooved bison, that was until she saw a hefty deposit of jewels in the area, poor things worshipped that mountain like a god"

"We know for a fact that there is no such thing a a 'Blue hooved bison'!"

"You sure about that? You were on the moon for an awfully long time, long enough for a place like Canterlot to grow a whole lot"

"Don't tell us that our own home, is…"

"The site of a complete massacre, notice how few zebras ya see nowadays?"

"So if all of this is true, by the moon…"

"What's by the moon?"

"Oh, nothing it's just an expression"

"You have a lot of odd expressions…"

Luna sat up and paced around the room, halfways between anger and confusion, confusion as who to hate, could her sister really be this evil? Why was she even listening to a disgusting changeling like chrysalis?