• Published 22nd Jun 2012
  • 2,198 Views, 60 Comments

The Strangest Damned Thing - Jaytee



"You" were caught in the midst of a riot, and you now find yourself in Equestria, what do?

  • ...
8
 60
 2,198

Recollections and Discovery

You slowly shift in your unconscious state. Your mind is telling you to wake up, yet your body is not quite obeying the order. You feel your mind slip into an unfit state of limbo as a new presence takes it's place in your mind.

----------------------------------------------------------

Twilight and Celestia were the first on the scene, save a few very confused guards. Celestia quickly approached the cause of the blast, a small, yet mostly deep explosive sight, as if somepony had planted a small bomb. Her attention then turned to the object a distance away. At this distance it was simply a blob on gray and black. Celestia turned her attention to her guards.

"Over there. Follow me."

The four guards and the two mares quickly approached the blob. Upon closer inspection, it was nothing Celestia had ever seen before. In the position it was in, it seemed to be very long, or tall, depending on how it walked. It groaned and slowly shifted in place.

Almost instantly, the six of them nearly jumped back, and were instantly put on edge. As the body relaxed, Celestia was the first to approach, much to the protest of her guards. Her horn glowed brightly, and a similar aura then surrounded the body on the floor.

After a few minutes of silence, Celesita let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"Immune to physical manipulatory magic." She said with a stern face. She then walked closer to it, and lowered her horn towards what she assumed to be the head.

"Let's try some nonphysical magic."

Her horn made contact with the fabric covering your head, and her eyes instantly went wide.

----------------------------------------------------------

You were instantly slammed onto a white marble floor. It didn't hurt, but it certainly caught you by surprise. You sat up and looked around. You muscles no longer hurt, but that's not what was bothering you.

Along the walls of this long white hallway, were memories.

Your memories.

Immediately after noticing this, they were all labeled and shifted into their respective doors. You walked down the hallway and saw the typical things, but some with fancier names.

You made a face and quickly ran past the one labeled 'Porn watched' You really really did not want to go into that one.

'Work'

'Fights'

'Happy days with Mom'

'Significant Other Possibilities' You let out a small chuckle.

'Education'

'Enigmas'

You were about to walk past that one, but you were curious to know what was inside. You really didn't know what that word meant, so you ventured inside.

The second you walked in, you could feel an odd presence there with you. The whole room in itself suddenly gets warmer, and you have a comforted feeling in the back of your mind.

All of that is wiped away when you look around to see all the memories in this room. Your problems.

All of them. Every. Single. Last. One.

The first one you saw was clouded, almost like it could barely be remembered. It was of your dad leaving you and your mother, taking your older brother with him. You remember your mother crying, no. You watched your mother cry, again.

The walked all the way down the hall, reliving every single thing that caused you physical or mental pain. The last was of the riot, you falling off the roof, and waking up here.

"Huh." You say out loud. "Weird."

Then before you know it, all of it disappears and you're sucked out of the void of unconsciousness and spit back out into the world of the living.

----------------------------------------------------------

You sit up quickly, your muscles much less sore then you remember, and you put a hand to your head.

"Auuuuuuugh..." The blood rushes to your head and you get dizzy from sitting up so fast. You shake your head and turn to look around, in front of you there is nothing, and you turn your head around and...

"..."

"..."

There are about five small ponies sitting a meter or two away from you, and there is a taller one sitting closer to you. The ones in the back seem to be wearing armor, and the one in your face seems to be wearing royal regalia.

You blink once, and once more. All of them seem to be staring you down in awe. You slowly stand up, and pinch the back of your hand.

It hurt, you aren't dreaming.

"ah..."

Processing...

Processing..

99% Complete...

Processing failed.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" You yell, taking a few steps back. "WHAT IN GOD'S SWEET NAME ARE YOU?!"

Now it was the small purple one in the back's turn to scream.

"AHHHHHH!!!! IT CAN TALK!!!"

"AHHHHH TALKING PONIES!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

The purple one was silence by the white one's hoof being stuck in it's mouth.

"SILENCE!" The white one bellowed.

You instantly shut up, really tense from the whole situation. You looked around for an escape, and saw that there was only one visible one.

On that note, you dove for your bat, which was laying close to the big white one. You rolled over and stood up, only to see one of the armor-clad ones charging you. Instinctively, you swig the bat at it, and smack it clear across the face with a satisfying CRACK! You reached into your pocket and grabbed a small smoke bomb, and slammed it down to the ground, the area around you filling with smoke withing a few seconds. You instantly booked it for the exit.

Home free! You thought to yourself.

Unfortunately for you, there was a dark blue, nearly black unicorn...pegasus? Standing in front of you, exactly like the white one, but smaller. This one was approximately up to your stomach, while the white one was up to your chest.

Your ran straight into it, and the two of you fell over in a jumbled heap on fur and clothing. Your mask nearly falls off, but you use your hand to keep it on as you rolled on the floor, bat in hand.

" SEIZE HIM!" You hear a voice yell from outside.

"Sorry." You say to the poor pony in front of you, and run for your life.

Nearly instantly after you stood back up, you were tackled and hog-tied by a bunch of burly ponies.

You fought, and fought and fought. You were sure you seriously injured more than a few before one got a clear shot to the side of your head, knocking you out completely. You hit the floor with a thud and were out instantly.

----------------------------------------------------------

Celestia walked into the hallway and saw the scene from an outside view. You knocked out and almost killed roughly twenty of them before you went down.

Celestia walked over to your unconscious body.

"Put him in the dungeon, he is far more dangerous than that."

Twilight walked up to Celestia, and sat next to her.

"What did you see, Princess?"

"Pain, Twilight. Pain and lots of violence."

----------------------------------------------------------

You woke up locked up in a dungeon, it was warmer than a jail cell, and it was really really small. You looked around and saw nobody there.

You let out a sigh of depression, and slumped down. The only thing chained up was your leg, but it was still keeping you from going far. You jingled the chain a few times, and out of nowhere, the small dark blue pony appeared in front of you.

"I have some work for you." she said in a quiet, but stern voice.