• Published 12th Jul 2016
  • 1,418 Views, 62 Comments

My Big Sister Lightning Dust - BronySis



With a little filly like Scootaloo, she needs some pony to take care of her, a big sister, a big sister like Lightning Dust.

  • ...
2
 62
 1,418

Sisters Day Out

"Wake up! Wake up!" a little voice pitched. The little orange pegasus hopped around on a bed holding a sky blue pegasus with a bed head yellow mane. A moan came from the sky blue pegasus, the mare waved a hoof at the filly, which basically meant I am up please get out of my room. The little filly obeyed, she hopped off the bed and trotted out the door. The older mare rolled out of bed, with a big thump she hit the floor. The mare continued the moan for about five minutes on the oak wood floor. Eventually the sky blue pegasus flapped her wings and slowly but surely she flew up to her dresser and prepped herself for the day. About ten minutes later Lightning Dust door burst open with enthusiasm.

"Your up!" A little filly squealed with excitement, normally her sister isn't home often due to her older sisters jobs being in Los Pegasus. Also Scootaloo was not expecting her sister to be home, Lightning is suppose to be at the Wonderbolt academy.

"Yup, is my tough little pony ready to spend a whole day with there coolest big sister?" Lightning Dust asked even thought she knew what the answer is. Scootaloo shook her head for a reply of yes I want that Scootaloo's purple eyes burning with excitement. The two pegasus head out the door into town. Ponyville is buzzing with excitement due to it being a weekend. The two pegasus sisters are trotting down the wide, and crowded street. Lightning Dust would rather fly but doesn't for her sister.

"Hey watch where your going you little twerp!" a older mare with a pink coat and purple mane screamed at Scootaloo because Scootaloo bumped into her.

"I'm sorry" Scootaloo's voice cracked. Lightning started changing her posture and looked more defensive.

"Sorry? Little brats like you need to learn manners," the pink old mare shouted, at this point pony's from town started looking at the scene. Lightning was about to yell at the pony for daring to insult her little sister. Scootaloo sensed this, even though her eyes were tearing up a little, she put her hoof on her older sisters chest to assure her its OK. But her older sister didn't hide her disgust. The older pony started to hobble on giving the two sisters a nasty look. Lightning Dust started mumbling not so nice names. Scootaloo wiped tears out of her face and gave her older sister a disapproving look. Lightning Dust ignored the look and said.

"Come on lets head to that restaurant you wrote to me about, OK?" Scootaloo simply nodded.

"You were brave you know," Lightning reassured her little sister. Scootaloo looked up at the mare.

"Real...Really?" Scootaloo asked. Lightning Dust nodded, Scootaloo got a large grin on her face. The older sister smiled just to see her sister smile. The two start to head towards a small local restaurant down town. The two are in front of the restaurant its called Un restaurante. The two walked in and were immediately greeted by a pony who escorts the two to a table. Its a interesting restaurant, there is orange and yellow decorations, and wallpaper. Scootaloo in the seat looking away from the door, Lightning sat on the opposite side. A waiter pony comes up to there table and asks.

"Welcome to Un restaurante, what can I get you mares today?" Lightning gave Scootaloo the look of, have what ever you want. The little pegasus smiles and says.

"Can I have a hay and cheese quesadilla, with a side of carrots?" The waiter nods and looks to the older sister for her answer.

"I will have rainbow stew, and egg quesadilla," the waiter nods again and trots off towards the kitchen. Afterwards a waitress brought up the two sisters drinks.

"A rain dew water drink, and apple juice," Scootaloo took the dew drink, and Lightning grabbed apple juice with her wing and sipped at it. Scootaloo gave a thanks to the waitress. The mare trotted off to assist another table.

"Hey sis?" Scootaloo asked out of nowhere. Lightning looked up at her and responded with a sisterly.

"Whats up?" Scootaloo looked away for a bit seeming to be thinking.

"I mean I enjoy you being home and all but, your suppose to be at Wonderbolt Academy, what happened?" Lightning started getting a look of anger.

"Its pure Cow wash, I did nothing wrong, they just have messed up ideas of what the best should be," Lightning Dust growled in anger at even thinking about the experience.

"I'm sorry," The little pegasus seemed somber yet sympathetic.

"Its fine I dont need them to be the best," Lightning remarked confidently. Scootaloo gave a eye role very disapproving of her older sisters nature. Lightning completely ignored the role.

"So hows your club?" Lightning asked. Scootaloo's ears perked up and her wings extended out.

"Well Appleblooms cousin came to town a couple days ago, first she was a bad apple," Before Scootaloo could finish her sister started straightening up.

"Did she do anything to you? Did she hurt you or," Scootalo cut off her older sister and said.

"Then I learned she was only a bad seed because she didn't want bully's on her, and she went off to start a Cutie Mark Crusader branch in Manehatten." Scootaloo finished. A couple seconds later the waiter brings out the individual dishes. Instead of Scootaloo Lightning gives a honest thanks to the waiter. Scootaloo gave a small smile to her sister. The two finished their meal and went out back to the street, and slowly but surely but surely the two sisters went home.

Author's Note:

Hey the author here, I hope you enjoyed this little slice of life chapter. At least there is no fever dream. Well I have plenty enough on the chopping block. I am hoping to get a lot more chapters. Thanks for reading :twilightsmile: