• Published 12th Jul 2016
  • 1,419 Views, 62 Comments

My Big Sister Lightning Dust - BronySis



With a little filly like Scootaloo, she needs some pony to take care of her, a big sister, a big sister like Lightning Dust.

  • ...
2
 62
 1,419

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

It was a nice day in Ponyville, it looks like the weather pegasus did a good job. In town a almost turquoise pegasus with a array of yellow mane was flying above the crowd of pony's below. She is on her way to the school house to talk to her younger sisters teacher about Scootaloo's bully's. As she approached the building the dismissal bell rang letting all the filly's and colts go home for the weekend. Lighting took to the sky's and landed on a cloud, she did not want to be trampled by the herd of fouls leaving the school. She waited for a couple minutes until she heard nothing but silence. After the all clear had been given Lightning went to the ground where she met with her sister.

"Dusty!" Scootaloo ran up to her sister, with a simple moment and the older sibling ruffled the younger sisters mane.

"Hey Scoot's, head home" Lightning told her younger sibling. With that Lighting went towards the school house, and Scootaloo started home. But on her way half way down the street, a sky blue pegasus with a rainbow mane and tail walks up to the filly.

"Hey squirt, do you know that mare you were with?"

Lightning Dust walked into the school house. The pegasus looked for the teacher, and there she was sitting at the desk. Lightning trotted up to the desk and smiled.

"Hello you must be miss Cheerilee," the mentioned mare looked up from the papers she was grading.

"Yes how may I help you,"

About eighteen minutes later, yelling came from the school house.

"Fine see if I care, I can take care of it all on my own," Lightning yelled as she left the school house. Lightning left the school house anger in her trot and voice. The pegasus takes to the sky's and fly's off she starts towards her home. She was about ten feet from her house. She takes a quick look at the Moo Moo bar, than imminently looks away. She heads to her home towards the end of the street.

"I'm home," Lightning said very tiredly. The turquoise pegasus looked around for her younger sibling, but she was nowhere to be seen.

"Scoots?" Lightning called again, she starts for Scootaloo's room. When she approached the door to the filly's room she gave a tired knock.

"Scoots?" A scream came from the other side of the door.

"Go away!" Lightning Dust was taken a back and she tried communicating to her sister again.

"Are you OK Scoots?" She older sibling waited for a response. But none came, slowly Lightning raised her left hoof and slowly opened the door. "Scootaloo?" Lightning asked as she looked around for her sibling. Then she saw the little orange filly on the bed, and approached her. But was stopped by the filly.

"Why didn't you tell me?" The filly has obviously been crying her voice is more ruffed and cracked than usual. Lightning tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you talking about?"

"You almost killed five pony's, damaged Wonderbolt academy equipment, and endangered your fellow teammates," Lightning's eyes grew large. How did Scootaloo find out about that. "Rainbow Dash told me," And with that the older pegasus dropped. Her ears dropped and her spirits.

"I can explain," Lightning started then she was interrupted by the little filly.

"No you cant, if you could you would have done it already,"

"I didn't want to tell you," Lightning decided to be honest.

"Of course you didn't want to tell me, me your sister. Let me guess you thought what you were doing was, Right?" Lightning Dust was starting to tear up, yet she remained silent, Scootaloo continued,"You are so arrogant you a pegasus able to fly amazingly, you waste it on your quote on quote morals. You are just as stupid as mom!" Lightning broke when she heard that, Scootaloo realized what she just said to her sibling. Lightning grew a look of pure anger, sensing the tenseness in the room. Scootaloo quickly trotted out of the room at full speed, and ran down the hall. Lightning followed suit, and exclaimed at the top of her voice.

"Fine, see if I care I don't need you! I dont need you or anypony!" At this point Lighting was crying a streams of tears. Lightning ran out of the house in a fit of tears. She stood behind her house sniffling and crying, mumbling swears. And Lightning looked over to the bar and started trotting towards it. She just wanted to dull the pain of the events proceeding her, in her present. This pain was worse than any flight accident, or any strike of lightning. It was the pain of guilt, and the hurt of her sister.

Author's Note:

Alright sorry this one took so long. Next chapter is going to feature Rainbow Dash. And a huge growth in Lightning Dust. Hope you enjoyed it :pinkiehappy: