• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 2,771 Views, 89 Comments

The Three Castaways - sonicfan05



Trixie's cruise trip was ruined the moment she met up with Pinkie and Sonata. After they got stranded on a desert island due to a hurricane, Pinkie and Sonata were trying to have fun while Trixie was determined to get herself off of the island.

  • ...
5
 89
 2,771

How to Find Shelter

- 8 Hours Stranded on an Island -

After several hours of her second breakdown, Trixie was convinced that she won't be able to get off of the island with a raft, especially with all the blood thirsty sharks surrounding the area. Her only two options to escape the island is either fix their boat or getting rescued. Since their boat is beyond repair, Trixie is going to try the latter option tomorrow morning.

After she ate several coconuts with the other two girls for dinner (much to her displeasure), Trixie went to work on building her shelter for the night. She used many tree branches and leaves she could find to build herself a small teepee. Unfortunately, Trixie quickly learned that building one is a lot harder than it looks. As the sun sets over the horizon, her shelter wasn't even close to done yet.

She knew she shouldn't have skipped one year of attending girl scouts.

As Trixie was trying (and failing) to adjust her pathetic looking shelter, Pinkie Pie walked over to her with a coconut in her hand.

"Hey Trixie, do you want another coconut fillings and coco water? It's very tasty!~" Pinkie offered with a chirp.

Trixie stopped working on her shelter and and looked up at Pinkie. When she saw the coconut, she moaned and looked away. "No thanks! Another one of those and Trixie would probably puke!"

Pinkie shrugged. "Eh, suit yourself." Pinkie took a sip of the water from the coconut as Trixie went back to work on her shelter. After Pinkie sighed in satisfaction from the water, she eyed Trixie's work with her raised eyebrow. "Sooooo watcha’ doing?"

Trixie grunted as she was fiddling the branches on her shelter. "If you must know, Trixie is trying to build herself her shelter."

"With twigs and leaves?"

"They're actually thick branches from the tree I cut down earlier, but yes, that's what I'm using."

Pinkie surveyed Trixie's shelter more thoroughly and then she frowned. "No offense Trixie, but that doesn't look like it'll hold up well."

Trixie stopped working on her shelter and turned to Pinkie with her indignant look. "Of course it'll hold up well! I spent the last two hours building this thing, it should be as solid as a rock!"

"Hey girls, I got us some more coconuts!" Sonata announced as she ran right over to them with a bunch of coconuts in her arms.

As Sonata was running, she failed to see a rock poking out of the sand in front of her. As a result, she tripped over the rock and her coconuts flew out of her arms. Trixie shrieked as coconuts were heading right towards her. Not wanting to get hit by them again, she quickly ducked to the ground and the coconuts missed her. Unfortunately, one of the coconuts managed to hit Trixie's shelter and the whole thing collapsed to the ground, leaving nothing but a huge pile of branches and leaves.

Trixie, while kneeling on the ground, was staring at her ruined shelter with a blank look on her face. She then turned and gave Sonata with her fierce glare.

Sonata, who was on the ground, chucked weakly. "Eh heh...oopsies."

Trixie growled and threw her hands up. "Well that's just great! Now I have to start building my shelter all over again!"

"Well look on the bright side Trixie, at least it's not raining," said Pinkie, trying to cheer Trixie up.

Suddenly they heard a loud boom from the sky above them. Shortly after that, it began to rain. The rain was only a drizzle at first, but a few seconds afterword, it was pouring heavily. Pinkie and Sonata was prepared for this and they each took their giant leafs out and use them as umbrellas to keep themselves dry. Trixie however, wasn't so lucky. She was now soaked as rain keeps pouring over her head. Despite her vision was barely blocked from her damped hair, Trixie looked up and gave Pinkie her hateful glare.

"...I hate you."

They were just staring at each, not saying a word. Finally, Pinkie slowly brought her leaf close to Trixie.

"Leaf?"

Trixie growled again and then she abruptly stood up and headed towards the woods.

"Hey, where are you going Trixie?" Sonata called out.

"Trixie is going to find herself a cave somewhere on this island so she can get out of the rain," Trixie replied while still heading for the woods.

"There's no need to do that Trixie," Pinkie cried. "Nata and I-"

"Trixie doesn't want to hear anything stupid you have to say!" Trixie snapped, as she stopped and scowled at them. "I'm soaked, tired and I want to go to sleep somewhere away from you two! I'm going to find a cave and that's final!"

"But-"

"FINAL!" Trixie shouted before heading to the woods again. "Now leave Trixie be!"

Despite the rain, Trixie kept on stomping her way towards the woods until she reached the entrance. She barely set foot into the deep woods when she heard footsteps behind her. She growled before she faced the two girls.

"I thought Trixie told you two to leave me alone!"

Both Pinkie and Sonata had worried looks on her face before Pinkie began to speak.

"Listen Trixie, even when you told us to leave, where not letting you go alone in the woods again," said Pinkie.

"Yeah, you could get yourself hurt again just like last time!" Sonata added.

Trixie narrowed he eyes. "Well, Trixie can assure you both that it won't happen again!"

Pinkie frowned. "There could be wild animals out there!"

"Trixie already ran into one, she thinks can handle it!"

"You could get lost!" Sonata pointed out in concern.

"Trixie won't get lost! It's a small island!"

"What if you're hungry?" Pinkie asked uneasily.

"There's freaking coconuts everywhere! Food would be the least of my worries!"

"What if you get a frostbite?" Sonata added in her fearful tone.

"YOU GET A FROSTBITE FROM A COLD WEATHER YOU IDIOT!"

"...I really think you should you should come back," Pinkie said in her pleading tone. "We already have-"

"ENOUGH!" Trixie roared.

Both Pinkie and Sonata recoiled in fear, while Trixie advanced towards them with an enraged look on her face.

"I HAD THE WORSE DAY OF MY LIFE! MY TRIP IS RUINED, WE'RE STUCK ON THIS ISLAND, GETTING BEAT UP BY A MONKEY, LOST AT SEA FOR SEVERAL HOURS, AND I ALMOST GOT EATEN BY A SHARK! ALL I WANT TO DO WAS TO FIND A DRY SHELTER TO GET OUT OF THIS RAIN AND SLEEP! And you two are NOT HELPING!"

Trixie breathe heavily after her outburst while Pinkie and Sonata stared at Trixie with their stunned expressions. For a moment, neither of the girls said a word, until Sonata finally spoke up. "So...you don't want us to come with you?"

Trixie glared at them for a moment before she turned and stomped right into the woods.

Stupid idiots! Trixie thought angrily with a huff. If Trixie spend another minute with them, then Trixie would have to bury them alive in the sand!


- 9 Hours Stranded on an Island -

It has been an hour since Trixie left the two other girls and went into the woods. The rain storm was getting worse and the sky was getting darker by the minute. Trixie shivered from the cold for getting soaked from the rain and the wind made even worse for her. Worse of all, she had little to no success in finding shelter for her to stay for the night. She groaned as her feet partly sank into the mud as she continued to walk on a muddy path.

My feet are killing me! If I don't find shelter soon, I'll catch a cold!

On cue, Trixie let out a quick sneeze. She stopped walking so she can wipe her nose with her forearm. As she was wiping, she noticed something from the corner of her eye. She turned her head and spotted a large opening of a cavern at the side of a rocky mountain.

Trixie smirked. A-ha! I knew there would be a cave out here in these woods!

Without any hesitation, Trixie ran towards the entrance and entered the cave. Once she's inside the cave, Trixie vigorously shook hear head to clear the water out of her hair. As she fixed her hair back to her normal style, she let out a sigh in content.

This cave is perfect! Now I can sleep in here and stay nice and warm, while those two idiots are outside dancing in the rain.

Trixie walked over to a huge rock near the entrance and sat down to get some rest. She figured she'll wait until the rain died down a little so she can go out to find some wood and make a fire to keep herself warm for the night. As she rubbed her arms to warm herself a bit, she heard a low growl.

Trixie’s eyes widen. ...What was that noise? Is that Trixie's stomach? But...Trixie's not hungry.

Trixie heard another growl and it was a little more louder. The noise was coming from behind her. Nervously, Trixie slowly turned towards the source and she nearly let out a scream from what she saw.

There, laying on a ground, was a huge hairy brown bear with big paws, long claws short ears and a long snouts with a black nose. The only reason Trixie can identify it as a bear was because the beacon of a moonlight shines on it from a small hole from the walls. She could also make out what appeared to be the remains some kind an animal beneath the bear's mouth, probably it's previous meal. Luckily, the bear's eyes were closed and it loudly snored in deep slumber.

Seeing the bear brought Trixie back some memories that Trixie would rather forget. Trixie remembered her first trip to girl scouts when she was small. She remembered how she boated to everyone that she’s be the best scout on the planet. She remembered that she took a dare to go into the woods by herself to get the firewood. She remembered that she got lost and was trying to find her way back to camp. She remembered that she bumped into a bear like this one who was huge and mean. She remembered that she was chased by the bear until she was cornered. She remembered that the bear almost attacked her until the camp counselors saved her at the nick of time. She remembered that she was hugged by one of the counselors while crying for her mommy. It was definitely her most traumatic moment of her life and she has a huge fear of bears since then.

Trixie's body began to shake and her eyes widen in fear. Oh crud! A BEAR!? I HATE BEARS! Trixie should get out of here! She would rather stay cold and wet all night than to get eaten as that bear's next meal.

Trixie quickly stood up from her seat and quietly walked backward towards the exit so she wouldn't wake the bear. As she's gotten closer to freedom, she heard another animal noise behind her. She turned just in time to see a familiar furry little creature, sitting outside of the cavern.

Trixie narrowed her eyes. It's that monkey again! What does it want!?

The monkey just sat there with a blank look on it's face until it slowly revealed it's menacing grin.

W-why is it giving me an evil look? Trixie thought nervously.

Then out of nowhere, the monkey took out two skinny rubbers from behind it. One rubber was a bright blue and the other was a light purple.

Trixie tilted her head in confusion. What the- where did he get that from?

The monkey then blow into the bright blue rubber and it inflated into a long skinny blue balloon. Once the balloon was inflated, it then started to bend and twist the balloon into different shapes. When it's finished, the balloon becomes a shape of a blue pony. Next, the monkey blow into a smaller purple rubber and inflated it into a short skinny purple balloon. Like the blue balloon, the money did some bending and twists on the balloon until it made it onto a small purple magician's hat. The monkey placed the small purple balloon hat on the blue balloon pony.

Trixie blinked. D-did that monkey just made a balloon animal? ...I liked it's hat though.

While the monkey hold the balloon animal on it's left hand, it's other hand reached for one of it's thorns from the plants outside. Once it plucked the long thorn from the plant, the monkey hovered the thorn over the balloon and gave Trixie it's sinister smile.

Trixie's eyes widen. NO! HE WOULDN'T!

The monkey grinned further as it brought the thorn a little too close to the balloon. Trixie waved her hands in panic.

"No no no no," Trixie said frantically in her hushed tone.

The monkey nodded with a smirk.

"No no please don't!" she pleaded quietly.

With it's final nod and an evil chuckle, the monkey jabbed the needle into the balloon and the balloon burst with a loud pop.

With a frighten squeak, Trixie shut her eyes and covered her head, expecting the bear to attack her.

The attack never came.

Trixie slowly opened her eyes and checked behind her. To her surprise, the bear was still sleeping like nothing ever happened. Believing the monkey's evil plan failed, Trixie quickly turned back and pointed at the monkey with her victorious smirk.

"HA!"

Her eyes widen in horror and quickly covered her mouth when she realized how loud she was. But she was too late when the bear suddenly woke up and growled angrily at Trixie. With a loud scream, Trixie ran out of the cave and into the woods with an angry bear chasing after her.

Trixie ran as fast as she could go. She didn't know where she was going, but that was the least of her worries. Her only hope is to outran that bear without getting caught. She ran through many thick bushes and in between the trees as she goes, but no matter what she does, the bear would always still be on her tail. Trixie eventually ran though another bush but then she immediately stopped when she realized she's close to a cliff. She turned just in time to see the bear slowly emerged from the bush, growling at her the whole way.

"Eh heh...hey there...big fella," Trixie uttered nervously as she slowly backed away. "You don't want to hurt Trixie..."

Trixie nearly lost her footing when she was close to the cliff. She glanced behind her just in time to see a small rock falling down towards a river, which was several stories high from where she was. She turned back towards the bear, which was now a few feet closer to her. Trixie let out a terrified whimper.

Trixie you stupid fool! She inwardly scolded herself, as tears leaking out of her eyes in terror. You had to go out on the wilderness all alone and now you're about to get eaten by a bear! If I ever get out of here alive, then...I promise I-"

Suddenly, Trixie and the bear heard a loud Tarzan-like yell. Trixie looked up to her right to see a figure, swinging on a vine, coming towards her. At first, Trixie had a hard time depicting the person features due to the darkness. When the figure was under the moonlight, Trixie was able to recognize the blue skinned girl with blue hair and was wearing her hula outfit.

Trixie grinned. It's that siren girl! I'm saved!

Sonata reached out to Trixie, ready to grab her.

She missed.

And ended up spinning herself around as she swung away from Trixie.

...I'm doomed.

Trixie slowly turned back to the bear, as it was growling at her again. She gulped as the bear stood on two of its legs and brought its paw up, ready to strike her. Trixie shut her eyes, waiting for the inevitable death.

"GOTCHA!"

Trixie's opened her eyes just in time as Sonata grabbed her with her one arm and swung away from the cliff and the bear. Trixie barely heard the bear roared at them in rage as they swung further away from it. Trixie screamed in fright as she clung on to Sonata tightly, not wanting to fall.

Sonata giggled in excitement. "Don't worry Bixie, you're safe now!"

As soon as Sonata said those words, they collided to a huge, thick, leave-less tree, which was hanging over the ledge, and the vine wrapped them around the trunk at a fast speed. Once the vine stopped wrapping them, both of the girls were somehow tied up. Sonata was on the top of the tree, facing the sky, and Trixie was on the bottom of the tree, facing the river below them. Because the vines were so tight, neither of the girls can't move at all.

Trixie sighed in annoyance. "Well that's just peachy! You saved Trixie from getting eaten by a bear but now we're both stuck up on this tree! Way to go, genius!"

"Oh don't you worry Bixie!" Sonata assured with a smile. "This is only temporary. Pinky will find us in a jiffy and we'll be out of here in no time! Nothing can go wrong!"

Suddenly, they heard a loud snap, and the both felt the trunk slowly breaking off the tree over the cliff due to their weights. Trixie now had an expressionless look on her face.

"...I hate you."

The two girls screamed as the trunk broke completely off the tree and they both fell upside-down towards the river below. They were coming straight down with great speed, until the top part of the branch bumped on a rock, making them flip over and then they fell into the water.

They were both underwater for a few seconds until they both resurfaced out of the water with their waists up. It was thanks to their tree bark that was able to keep them afloat. Unfortunately, now they were quickly swept away by the rapids of the river. They were roughly flowed down river they bumped a few rocks that was sticking out of the water. They could barely see, let alone screamed with water in their faces as they came down a few short waterfalls that was a foot high. After they came down the fourth short waterfall, they were able to breathe easily as they floated over the now calmed river.

Trixie hacked the water out of her mouth and sighed in exasperation. "Well...I supposed this couldn't get any worse than this?"

"Well...how about that huge waterfall which is right ahead of us?" Sonata answered.

Trixie quickly turned where her friend faced and her eyes widen in horror. The waterfall in front of them was indeed huge. Trixie guessed the waterfall itself is probably about 3,000 feet height. And they were heading right towards it.

"Ooh! Is this the part where our picture is taken as we are coming down from our ride? I would so want a copy!" said Sonata in her excited voice.

Trixie barely had time to react at Sonata's crazy statement as they were at a peak of the waterfall. And then they fall.

Trixie was screaming in terror while Sonata screamed in delight, like a child on an amusement park ride.

They were nearly close to the bottom with sharp rocks pointing out. Just when Trixie thought that this is the end for them, something caught them only fifteen feet away from the rocks.

"I gotcha!"

Trixie took about a minute to process that she is still alive and looked around. She realized that they were caught in some kind of thin yet strong vines in a form of a safety net. As she was wondering where that vine-net had come from, she felt the vine rope that was tied around her and Sonata was beginning to loosen. She turned to her left to see her second savior who was cutting the vine rope with her sharp knife-like rock.

"Whew, that was close!" Pinkie exclaimed as she completely cut off the binds, freeing her friends. "Are you two okay?"

"Whee! That was fun!" Sonata cheered as she stood up. "Can we do it again?"

"NO! Please don't!" Trixie begged as she slowly stood up. "Trixie had enough of that excitement in one day!" After Trixie shook the loose pieces of vines off of her, Trixie faced the two girls with her narrowed eyes.

"How did you find Trixie?"

"We followed you silly!" Pinkie answered with a chirp.

"Yeah, we gotta make sure that you're okay!" Sonata added with a smile.

Trixie let out her annoyed grunt and crossed her arms. "Trixie doesn't appreciate that you follow me!" She then looked away and sighed. "...but...thank you for rescuing me."

Pinkie beamed and hugged Trixie, much to Trixie's protests. "Awww, your welcome Trixie! Like we said, we should all stick together!"

"Here here!" Sonata whooped. "Now let's go back to camp!"

Pinkie and Sonata walked into the woods to the direction where their camp is, while Trixie trailed behind them as she cautiously walked over the 'net.'

"That's fine with Trixie. Anywhere is better than here!"


- 10 Hours Stranded on an Island -

"Sure glad that's over!" Trixie exclaimed as the girls walking through the woods. "Except we're still out in the rain with no shelter."

"It's okay Trixie, you can stay in our hut Nata and I built earlier," Pinkie assured as she's holding a giant leaf to keep themselves dry from the rain.

Trixie blinked. "Wait...you two built a shelter already?"

Sonata nodded. "Yeah. That's what Pinks and I were trying to tell you! We built us a shelter already. So there's no need for you to wonder around in the woods and nearly get eaten by bears."

Trixie blinked again. Well...Trixie felt silly...not that I'll admit it out loud.

Trixie shook her head and walked ahead of the group. "Well whatever. I don't care if it's made of twigs, mud or leaves. As long as Trixie is going to get her-"

After Trixie pulled back a branch, her words died in her throat when she saw something right in front of her.

In the middle of the beach, right where their campfire was, was a huge hut, made of bamboo. It had a front door, two opened windows, thick leaves on the top as a roof and it even has a stone chimney on the top right side of the hut.

Trixie just stood there slack-jawed for a moment before she turned to the other two girls while pointing at the bamboo building. "Wha- What the heck is that!?"

"That's our hut as our shelter silly!" Pinkie answered with a giggle.

"Hut!?" Trixie shouted in disbelief. "That's a freaking house! How did you two do that!?"

"With wood, nails and hammer. DUH! Even I know that!" said Sonata.

"No I mean-" Trixie stammered before she let out a sigh. "You know what, nevermind. Let's just go inside and settle in."

Trixie and the others walked across the beach, wiped their feet on their welcome mat, which was made of hay (which baffled Trixie) and then they entered their 'hut.' Once they were inside, Trixie surveyed around their ‘hut.’ The walls were made of bamboo, as expected, and the open windows with the green curtains was only near the door where Trixie comes in. At the center of the room there was three chairs and a coffee table, all made from bamboo as well. There was even a large portrait of them from their so-call ‘cruise trip’ from earlier today in a bamboo frame.

How Pinkie was able to develop that large photo, let alone where she gets that huge paper from this deserted island was beyond Trixie.

Trixie also noticed three different openings to different rooms. On the left, Trixie believed that it is a dinning room. The huge table with three more sturdier chairs gave that away. In the next room, Trixie had a hard time believing what that is. That room in particular, appeared to be a kitchen. Upon closer inspection, Trixie saw a huge stone-like table at the corner of the room, assuming that is a counter-top. The big pot sitting on the fire pit with flat stone on top of the pot, Trixie guessed that appeared to be a man-made stove. There were also bamboo cabinets all around the room both from the top and bottom of the room. There was even that cooler, which was also from the boat, at the far left corner of the room. They probably brought that over here to keep certain foods cool and fresh.

If there are any.

Finally, Trixie glanced at the far right opening. From where she was standing, it appeared to be a hallway. Where that hallway would led too, Trixie wasn’t sure yet, but she assumed it’ll lead to where they’ll be sleeping. Trixie was secretly hoping that she won’t be sharing a room with them.

"Huh...this hut looks pretty comfy," Trixie said after she finished surveying the ‘hut’.

"I know, right?” Pinkie perked up. “Nata and I put a lot of effort into making this hut."

"WAY better than some piles of twigs and leaves and some smelly cave, right?"

Trixie gave Sonata her flat look.

"So Trix, do you want some dinner?" Pinkie asked with her huge grin.

"That depends, whatcha’ got?"

"Coconuts."

"Then Trixie will pass, I'm going to bed." Trixie said flatly, heading to the hallway.

Pinkie shrugged. "If you say so Trixie, you're bedroom is down the hall to the left with a wand and moon etched on the door."

Trixie kept on walking down the hall until she stopped at the end of the hallway with three doors one on each side of the wall. Each door had it’s own image etched on it. The door up ahead had three balloons. The door on the right had a jagged musical note with a heart behind it. Finally, the door on the left had a wand and a moon next to it, exactly what Pinkie said. Trixie blinked in surprise that this is her personal logo. She was wondering how Pinkie knew the exact details of her logo, but she shook her head and decided to think about this another day.

Trixie opened her door and stepped into her room. Inside, there was one open window with a purple curtain covering it, a dresser, a small table and the most important furniture in front of her was a medium size bed with a mattress and purple blankets. Trixie doesn’t care that the bed was made of bamboo like the other furniture or where they got the mattress, right now, she just wanted to dive right into it and drift off to dreamland.

Well this is a nice room and looks pretty comfy...not that Trixie will admit that to them. Trixie thought to herself as she made her way to the bed. I suppose I should just go to-

As she pulled back the covers, she let out a startled scream. What was lying on her bed now, was that certain monkey. The same monkey who attempted to wake up the bear to get her in trouble from earlier. The monkey screeched as he woke up from Trixie’s scream and his eyes widen in saucers when he noticed Trixie.

"YOU!” Trixie roared in rage. “You nearly had Trixie killed! Trixie will make a fur coat out of you!"

The monkey screeched in fright as Trixie leaped towards him. Luckily, he jumped just before Trixie could catch him, but Trixie continued to chase him around the room, knocking everything that was in her path. As they were playing a dangerous game of cat and mouse, Sonata came in barging though the door.

"What's going on?" Sonata called out in concern.

"GRAB HIM!” Trixie screamed as she continued to chase her animal rival. HE'S THE ONE WHO NEARLY KILLED ME...TWICE!"

Sonata blinked. "Who?"

The monkey dashed towards Sonata and climbed up to her shoulders and gave her his frighten squeak.

"Oh there you are!” Sonata cooed as she’s giving it her affectionate rub on it’s head. “Were you here to see Bixie?"

Trixie stopped and stared at Sonata with a look of disbelief. "Wait...you know this filthy creature!"

Sonata glared angrily at Trixie. "Hey! Don't call Bob like that! He has feelings too!" The monkey nodded in agreement.

Trixie blinked. "Bob?"

"Yeah," Sonata simply stated.

"Seriously...Bob?"

"Yep."

"W-why...Bob?"

"Why not?"

"Of all the names you came up with for a monkey, you named him...Bob? I-It doesn't seem to fit him."

"Well to me, he's a Bob and he's a very cute monkey! Isn't that right Bob?~" Sonata cooed as she rubbing Bob’s chin with her finger. The monkey let out a happy sound.

"...okay whatever!” Trixie sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. “We're getting off topic, how did you met...Bob?"

"Well earlier today when me and Pinkie went out looking for you, we found Bob hanging out by the cave,” Sonata explained before she giggled. “Did you know he could make some cute balloon animals?"

Trixie left eye twitched irritably.

"Anyway,” Sonata continued. “He's the one who led us to you. Pinkie took him back home while I continued to look for you. And then I saw you at the edge of the cliff with that angry hungry bear and...well...you know the rest."

Trixie sighed. "...right. Look, Trixie is tired and needs her sleep. So just get that ape-"

"Bob."

"...just take Bob out of my room and keep him away from me. Got it?"

"Got it," said Sonata with a nod. She then looked down at Bob. "C'mon Bob, let's leave Bixie alone. She's very cranky right now."

As Sonata walked out the door, Bob glared at Trixie over Sonata’s shoulder and gave Trixie his ‘I’m watching you’ gesture. Once Both Sonata and Bob the monkey was completely out of sight, Trixie let out her long sigh.

"Finally...some peace and quiet!"

Trixie made her way towards the bed again and pulled off the covers. She was about to lay down and get her well deserve beauty sleep but then she froze when she noticed a little ‘present’ Bob left behind on her bed. Trixie let out her infuriating scream.

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOB!"

Author's Note:

Okay...I'll get this joke out of the way.

Anyway, I apologize everypony for the long wait. Life just gets in the way. This story was meant to be my summer project last year, but I stopped due to writer's block and lack of motivation. Now that my motivation is back, I'll try to pick up where I left off. Will I finish this story this summer? Only time will tell.

Expect the next chapter soon! :raritywink: