• Published 15th Jul 2016
  • 2,771 Views, 89 Comments

The Three Castaways - sonicfan05



Trixie's cruise trip was ruined the moment she met up with Pinkie and Sonata. After they got stranded on a desert island due to a hurricane, Pinkie and Sonata were trying to have fun while Trixie was determined to get herself off of the island.

  • ...
5
 89
 2,771

How They Were Almost Rescued

- 4 Days and 8 Hours Stranded on an Island -

Another day has gone by and it was surprisingly less hot then those other three days they've spent on the island. It was also very breezy on the beach, which made the day cooler. Both Pinkie and Sonata thought it was a perfect day to go swimming. So they wore their bikini swimsuits from their suitcases (which they managed to find from their wrecked ship) and was swimming in the water since morning. They even put on 'Pinkie's Shark Repellent' on themselves so the sharks won't come after them.

Both Sonata and Pinkie resurfaced from the water with a starfish sitting on Sonata's head, causing Pinkie to giggle. Sonata looked up to see the starfish on hear head and she too started giggling before the two girls were laughing historically.

"Oh man," Sonata chuckled after she calmed down somewhat. "I haven't had this much fun since the time Ari, Dagi and I took a trip to Atlantis years ago!"

"Really? There was actually Atlantis years ago?" Pinkie asked in her excited tone.

"For realisies Pinkie," answered Sonata with a smile. "Atlantis was amazing! They got great music, best food, fun festivals and their swimming pools were out of this world! We could've lived in that city," Sonata then frowned. "If I haven't accidentally sunk their city."

Pinkie frowned. "Bummer! How did that happened?"

Sonata was very hesitant until she said, "Well... you know one of those snow globe things you seen around the holidays and you sometimes shake them to see the snow falling?"

"Yeah," Pinkie answered.

"And you know in some jewelry stores that there's always some guy who tells you to not tap on the glass on any of the display cases because they break?"

"Yeah."

"Well... imagine combining the two together, but with you being inside of the globe and the water from the outside."

Pinkie did as Sonata instructed and then she winced.

"Yeah... I was pretty much not aloud to touch anything that's made of glass after that," Sonata said sheepishly.

Meanwhile, Trixie was on the beach near the woods area to gather the firewood for the night. She 'offered' to get firewood for the fire tonight, but in actually, she doesn't want to go anywhere near them.

Especially that evil little devil of a monkey.

She was badly injured from the explosion of her makeshift radio yesterday, but thanks to Pinkie Pie, her wounds were healed very well. However, Trixie was now wrapped up in more bandages to the point that she almost looked like a mummy. Trixie grumbled as she picked up the eighth large wood to her arm to carry.

This is getting ridiculous, Trixie thought in frustration. My plans to get out of here was one big failure after the other. But Trixie will get off of this island if it's the last thing she'll do!

"HEY TRIXIE,~ DID YA GET THE FIRE WOOD YET?" Pinkie called out in her cheerful voice.

Trixie bit back her nasty remark and replied in her loud voice, "Hold your horses, I'm coming!"

As Trixie carried piles of wood towards the beach, grumbling the whole way, she suddenly heard something like a sound of an engine from above her. She looked up and her eyes widen when she spotted medium size metal airborne object with two wings on each side, soaring in the sky.

Trixie gasped with joy. "A plane! I'M SAVED!"

She knows that she needs to get the pilot's attention fast, so she quickly dumped all the wood in the middle of the beach. She then ripped the part of her bandage and placed it on the driest part of the wood before she picked up the two thin sticks. She then rubbed the two sticks together over the bandage in hopes to start a fire.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mooooooooooon!" Trixie muttered desperately.

She kept on rubbing the two sticks until smoke was coming out from the bandage. Trixie then starting blowing on the smoky area to increase the spark until a small flame emerged from the bandage. The fire quickly spread all over the wood, until the fire was now as tall as Trixie.

"YES!" Trixie shouted in triumphant.

Trixie quickly stood up and then started waving at the plane with two of her arms.

"HEY! DOWN HERE!" She screamed out towards the plane in the sky. "PLEASE, TRIXIE CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE! TRIXIE WANTS YOU TO COME HERE AT ONCE!"

Trixie's yelling interrupted Pinkie's and Sonata's game of 'Marco, Polo' and got their attention. They stared at her in their confused state before facing each other.

"What did Trixie say?" Pinkie asked as she sticks her finger in her right ear. "I still have water in my ears."

"I think she said something about needing help cooking tonight's dinner," Sonata replied.

"Oh. Should we help her?"

"I'll go help her," Sonata offered as she swam to shore. "I'm getting kinda hungry anyway."

Trixie, believing that she's getting the pilot's attention, continued scream out as loud as she can.

"PLEASE, PLEASE! TRIXIE NEEDS YOU!"

"Alright, alright! Just give me a minute," said Sonata as she was walking across the beach which caught Trixie's attention. "I just need to dry off first," Sonara added as she stopped near the fire.

Before Trixie could stop her, Sonata bend over so her hands touched the ground and then shook herself to dry off like a dog. Unfortunately, all the water that was on Sonata's body, flung off of her and landed on the fire, putting it out. Trixie looked up just in time to see the plane flew over them and then disappeared over the horizon.

Just like that, Trixie's chance for rescue... was gone.

As Trixie continued to stare out where the plane was, Sonata finished drying herself off and walked up to Trixie.

"Soooooo... is dinner ready yet?" Sonata asked.

Trixie slowly turned her head towards Sonata with a look of anger, despite her left eye was twitching the whole time.

"Y-you... MORON!" she seethed. "Do you have any idea of what you had done!?"

Sonata blinked. "Uh... no?"

"...YOU PUT THE FIRE OUT!" Trixie exploded.

Sonata, unaffected by Trixie's anger, tilted her head in confusion. "So?"

Trixie felt her face was turning red as she grit her teeth so hard, they could break at any moment. "There was a plane up there a few seconds ago and that was Trixie's ticket of getting out of here!" She explained, growling the whole time. "Trixie set up that huge fire so she can get that pilot's attention so she can finally leave this terrible island! And you RUINED IT!"

As Trixie was breathing heavily after her heated explanation, Sonata just gave her a blank look for a moment before she took out her favorite food from... somewhere, and tried to offer it to Trixie.

"Taco?"

Trixie screamed out in rage and then ran at Sonata, intending to strangle her. Sonata yelped in fright and ran away from Trixie as Trixie chased after her. As they were running around in circles, Pinkie finally caught up to them and witnessed Trixie chasing after Sonata.

"Oooooh! Are we playing tag?" Pinkie asked in her chipper tone. "I want to play too!"

So Pinkie joined in the circle and ran after Trixie, giggling the whole way. Bob the monkey, who was laying down on a lawn chair, made of bamboo, witnessed the three-way chase from the girls. He stared at them strangely for a while and then he shrugged. Bob laid back on his chair as he casually drank the water from the coconut through a straw.

Author's Note:

So close, yet so far. :trollestia:

And things are about to get worse from here.