• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 598 Views, 6 Comments

Broken Elements: Reforged! - NJH12



After a massive fight is over, 5 out of 6 elements break and the main 6 with spike must go to the extremes to reforge them into newer elements from were they came. This only barrows the 7 types of hearts(as elements) in Undertale

  • ...
8
 6
 598

The Meeting

It was the next day and all the 'Elements of new harmony'. Who are the new elements? Well they made D!VeRT-X: Gli(d)a, Sp(i)ke/Matal(i)k, Ro(v)er, Cranky Doodl(e) Donkey, Queen Ch(r)ysalis, Flu(t)tershy, and (x)Kyly the 'Y(-)nop'. They all sat around the confrence room table Celestia sat down then begain to speak, "Hello 'Elements of new harmony', there is trouble around the world. Tirek's mom Kazar have been sighted in all your home's at once, I can't help you find the real one so start with the closest one and go farther out. Chrysalis, use your magic to get there faster, the rest of the plan is up to you. You are dismissed, good luck elements."

"Wait that is the plan? To improvise? Your plan sucks Celestia, we barely stand each other in the same room and you want us to roll the dice to see what happens? Here is your great co-leader boys and girls! She can't think of a plan to keep us alive, let alone to work together. Best co-leader ever... not!" xKyly said.
"But I..." Celestia said but interrupted by xKyly.

"No buts Celestia, if you want us to succed you better think of something better than improvising." xKyly said.

"I was getting there, follow me please." Celestia said. As they follow the co-ruler she stop at a door it stood out from the rest of the castle doors, no keyhole, no handle, just wood on the wall. "Behind this door is something I worked on while my sister was gone. I never thought of useing it. That was until the Elements of Harmony was broken. In here time outside stops and when you return time will resumed like you were not in there. Go and take your time practising in there. When you come out you will be ready to fight Kazar." Celestia said.

"That does not explain the point of the room." xKyly said.

"Training room. Now go, I will wait for you." Celestia said As the team went in, five seconds later, they were ready for the fight of their lives.