• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 597 Views, 6 Comments

Broken Elements: Reforged! - NJH12



After a massive fight is over, 5 out of 6 elements break and the main 6 with spike must go to the extremes to reforge them into newer elements from were they came. This only barrows the 7 types of hearts(as elements) in Undertale

  • ...
8
 6
 597

aftermath of the battle

"That battle was intense, but look at the elements most are cracked, Kindness was the only element not affected and my gem broke in two. Now how we will save Equestria? Maybe Princess Celestia knows." Princess Twilight Sparkle said as the main six and Spike went to the Canterlot castle.

"Hello, elements of harmony what can I do for you?" Princess Celestia asked as Princess Twilight Sparkle showed her the broken elements.

"Who, what, why, how did this happen? You know what, it does not matter..." Princess Celestia said.

"Not matter?! These are the only things that can protect Equestria, why are you so calm?" Princess Twilight Sparkle asked.

"Because there are seven different places where you can reforge them into newer elements one for each specific element and a spare one but that one can only be used if the gems broke in half like the magic one. Each has a trial for all of you including Spike, you need to take half of the magic. The places for the Magic element were one on the dark side of the moon the other 'spare' was in the sun's core. Honesty was in the changeling kingdom in the center of Queen Chrysalis' castle, Loyalty was in an active volcano near the griffon region, Generosity was in Diamond Dog City, Laughter was in a dead-pan country where laughter was a crime, and if ever kindness was needed to be reforged it was in Dragon territory. This spell will protect you from any harm and for a few will disguise you a few hours whether or not you are in the sun, volcano, moon, a dead-pan country, in a changeling kingdom, or diamond dog city. Here is a map of where they are I must teleport you to the nearest region without conflict from there you must do it by yourself with deadly challenges ahead. Are you ready?" Princess Celestia asked.

"Yes, I will not fail you, Princess." Princess Twilight Sparkle said.

"Am I the only one that does not like the locations? Mine is in Diamond Dog City, it is uncouth! But if I have to I will do it, but I am not going to like it." Rarity said.

"It will be an honor." Applejack said.

"Laughter is a crime in a deadpan county, I will have to change that." Pinkie Pie said.

"I will try." Spike said.

"I will stay here and root for you." Fluttershy said.

"This will be easy." Rainbow Dash said.

"Good luck ponies and dragon." Princess Celestia said as she teleported the gang close to their destination.


[T]wilight Sparkle version.
[R]arity's Verson
[A]pplejack version.
s[P]ike Version
[P]inky Pie Version
Flutt[e]rshy version
Rainbow [D]ash Version

Author's Note:

The next 7 chapters is happing at the same time more or less.