• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 597 Views, 6 Comments

Broken Elements: Reforged! - NJH12



After a massive fight is over, 5 out of 6 elements break and the main 6 with spike must go to the extremes to reforge them into newer elements from were they came. This only barrows the 7 types of hearts(as elements) in Undertale

  • ...
8
 6
 597

[A]pplejack version: and honstly changes

I was near Queen Chrysalis' castle disguised as a Changeling-like me. When I entered the castle, I saw Queen Chrysalis on a balcony, but I was stopped by Queen Chrysalis' changeling minions. One minion asked, "Halt! You will go no further in the castle. State your business with our queen?"

"I'm here for to join Chrysalis' army." I lied. I thought, I do not like lying to anypony or anybody but with the almost takeover of the Chrystal Empire, I want justice to be done.

"What can you do that my changelings can't?" Queen Chrysalis asked.

"I could defeat a small army of your best minions using only my hoofs." I boasted.

"What you want, if you win or when you fail?" Queen Chrysalis asked.

"I want an audience with you if I win. If I fail, do what you want with me, because I got nothing left to lose!" I lied at the end, for I have a lot to lose.

"I will hold you to that, Changelings, attack!" Queen Chrysalis demanded. The 'lings fought me and I fought back. My muscles are getting stronger at every attack you could see them under my disguise. Queen Chrysalis stop us after twenty-five beaten minions then said, "Stop! No more. You may speak to me privately and if any'ling interrupts us they will be banished." As me and Queen Chrysalis went in her personal room with a 'queen' sized bed, mirror, and bookcase, but surprisingly not a single book was in it. As soon as the door and a sound proof spell the room Queen Chrysalis dropped the nice act and said, "What are you doing here Bearer Applejack! I know Every Changeling so I am guessing a spell by someone powerful, guessing again a Princess am I correct so far, nod if so..." I nodded and she continues speaking, "Good, so what are you really here for?"

"I am here to reforge my element and I thought I would try to patch a hole between us," I said.

"Is that all? By patching a hole something else rips open, if you are trying to make peace here there will be war in another place. I am truly sorry for my attempt to rule the world. Do you want to know what happened when I came back, my changelings were going to overthrow me but I was lucky our energy could not support another monnark so they mostly kept me in a prison for a month, it took longer than that to gain their trust again from rebuilding after an earthquake and somewhere else a tsunami hits a town. Here is your new element Applejack, I will send you to Ponyville." Queen Chrysalis said.

"Not yet Chrysalis, why don't you come with me and I will try to settle any problems with Princess Celestia and others," I said.

"You would do that from an adversary?" Queen Chrysalis questioned her so called the enemy.

"Sure I would do that for you, Chrysalis. can I call you 'the Queen'?" I asked.

"No.," the queen said.

"I promise to annoy you until you say yes," I said.

"Ugh! Fine, yes you can call me that." The Queen said.

"Then let's go!" I said as me and the queen teleported inside Celestia's castle... Celestia's guards pointed their weapons at the queen.

"What are you doing with her, Applejack?" Princess Celestia questioned me.

"Let me explain!" I said.

"You have ten minutes to explain or else I make you both suffer!" Celestia demanded.

"Well, Princess Celestia..." I try to say interrupted by The Queen.

"I have suffered enough with my kind, so do not you bother making Applejack suffer any more than me! If anything makes me suffer more and leave Applejack alone!" The Queen said defending Applejack.

"I might expect this from one of you, but I did not know which one. But seeing Queen Chrysalis is the new bearer I will just have to let you both go. Chrysalis know this if you hurt anypony I will know and I will make sure that you will never see the sun again, that I can promise. But I must go and meet another." Celestia said.

"Thank you for standing up for me The Queen," I said.

"Hey, if seeing Celestia mad at us see justice being done then it was worth it." The Queen said.

To be continued on Spike's Version.....