• Published 13th Jul 2016
  • 597 Views, 6 Comments

Broken Elements: Reforged! - NJH12



After a massive fight is over, 5 out of 6 elements break and the main 6 with spike must go to the extremes to reforge them into newer elements from were they came. This only barrows the 7 types of hearts(as elements) in Undertale

  • ...
8
 6
 597

Flutt[e]rshy version: new teamates

Fluttershy wanted to know three things one why are her friends not are the reforged bearers, two how many did she knew before, and three all the new bearers should be here now, but not all are here yet like Rainbow Dash's reforge bearer.

So I knocked on the door and met with a new species on Equestria.

"Twilight, I told you that I do not want to... Oh, hey you yellow winged pony what you want from me?" xKyly asked.

"Um... My name is Fluttershy and wanted to meet the new bearers. You were the closest one to me." I said meekly.

"Name is xKyly, and this is as much as I want to talk to you." xKyly said.

"Wait! At lease tell me what you are, if that is okay with you?" I asked.

"Y-nop, and good by." xKyly said.

After that I was going to knock on the next door to find Queen Chrysalis.

"I am busy, what do you want?" Chrysalis asked through the door.

"I am sorry but I want to talk to you." I said.

"Go bother somepony else." Chrysalis said.

I left and went to the next door and knock meeting Rover the Diamond Dog.

"What po-nee want?" Rover questioned.

"Just to talk. If it is okay with you." I asked.

"Me thinks you po-nee, is kinder then white u-nee-corn, less whiney, what you want?" Rover asked.

"I was wandering how are you different from dogs like Winona?" I asked.

"That is one quesh-ion, me will not tell unless forced to." Rover said.

"Okay thank you for that. I going to talk to the others. See you later." I said as I went to knock on the next bearer door. It was Spike but with darker colors.

"What do you want from us Fluttershy?" Meltalik/Spike questioned.

"Hey Spike, how was your trip?" I asked.

"It was cool but super bright and got sunburn." Meltalik/Spike said.

"Well that is bad. See you later Spike." I said.
I went to Cranky's door and knocked.

"Go away." Cranky said.

"Can I talk?" I asked.

"What is the month?" Cranky questioned.

"November." I said.

"Their is your answer, it is the first two letters." Cranky said.

"Okay, I will leave you alone." I said, I am disappointed that most of them did not want to talk to me. Maybe later. I thought.

As I was walking back to my room I heard parts of Celestia's voice, "Rainbow..., Gilda..., Element..., Meeting..., danger..." I wonder what it could mean.

To be continued in Rainbow Dash's version...