• Published 24th Jun 2016
  • 3,518 Views, 231 Comments

Happily Loopy After - FaelaArts



Sweetie Belle is stuck in a time loop. Or so she thought...

  • ...
10
 231
 3,518

L18A

Author's Note:

Loop 18

I said a I'd do a few chapters. Have some insanity.

Discord wasn’t happy. It wasn’t the lack of bananas in his dimension. Nor the mysterious disappearance of his novelty wing collection. No: it was the fact others were doing chaos without him! Inviting himself to reality: he brought more chaos and fun through as he began to set up a small stall, and put on a striped bowler hat.

“Step right up and see the Chaos! Better than any Princess can!” The crowd gathered: moving swiftly to enjoy a little bit of chaos in their day.

Unfortunately: Celestia was not amused. Marching over with a glower as she pointed.

“Who gave you permission to open a class 3 chaos vortex in the center of Ponyville? We said nothing above a class 1!” Turning with a grin and a smile: Discord booped her on the nose.

“Boop~ Well Iiii didn’t see you getting permission for your class 2 use of chaotic bananas and assorted wingstuffs.” The two shared a look. The battle was on. Turning: Celestia plopped herself in front of ANOTHER stand. A portal appearing behind her.

The competition began.


Slowly but surely the pandemonium erupted and chaos quickly grew. Leaning on the windowsill: Sweetie just stared and watched as her mind considered the ramifications of butter turrets and sun cannonballs. With the window closing she turned and moved to flop on her bed.

“Who would have thought my life could get weirder.” She remarked as she stared at her lime green ceiling with gumdrop buttons.

“I wonder if I should join in…Maybe I can convince Discord to be business partners…Or Celestia. She does owe me after all this.” Eyes closing: she heard the crack of thunder from the chocolate volcano. Erupting to destroy the banana army as it advanced on the portal of Righteousness.

“…Then again maybe this is more crazy than I can handle” she decided.”