• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,874 Views, 67 Comments

Monster King - Godzilla2020



Sunset and Adagio get a new internship at a Job they never thought was possible.

  • ...
5
 67
 1,874

New York: Questions and Some Answers

"I hope they're alright." Fluttershy said as she peeked behind the metal door that led to the stairwell. Twilight and Rarity were sitting behind her on the stairs. Or at least Twilight was as Rarity was staring at the grimy steps with disgust plastered across her face.

"They have been gone for a long time." Twilight said.

"Oh, you two are such worry warts. Those girls will be okay it's us I'm truly worried about." Rarity said causing Twilight and Fluttershy to give her a confused glances as Rarity held up her skirt, "I mean just look at this. I'm getting covered in dust."

Rarity held out her tongue as she began patting away some of the dust covering her skirt. Twilight and Fluttershy just gave her deadpan stares. Suddenly a loud bang from the door caused all three girls to nearly jump out of their skin. Adagio was the first to burst into the stairwell some of her hair was hanging in front of face as she huffed for breath. Behind her was Sonata who had a bit of a worried expression on her face. Aria and Rainbow Dash were next, the former was looking over her shoulder from where they just came from. Sunset, Pinkie, and Applejack were the last to arrive all three looked like they had just seen a ghost.

"What happened?" Fluttershy asked looking over all her friends and the Dazzlings as they huffed for breath.

"Oh, nothing really just ran into a giant moth." Rainbow Dash said in a nonchalant tone as she caught her breath. Twilight just gave her a confused look.

"It was Mothra; she just came out of nowhere." Sunset said.

"My word! Did she attack you?" Rarity asked with a worried expression on her face as she looked over her friends.

"Na, Pinkie here saved the day." Applejack said nudging Pinkie in the ribs, "Quick thinking with the chocolate back there."

"It wasn't my idea someone just told me that Mothy wanted my chocolate. I just wish she shared some that was my favorite brand." Pinkie slouched her shoulders with a dejected look before shrugging it off and pulling out another box of chocolate from her hair. "Oh well that's why you always carry a spare."

As Pinkie munched on her chocolate everyone, excluding Sonata who was drooling at the chocolate, gave her a confused glance. Sunset thought back recalling Pinkie tossing the box, but she didn't hear anyone give her the advice. She looked over to Applejack who had the same look as she did. When she looked to Rainbow Dash she just shrugged while Aria just rolled her eyes at Pinkie's antics. When she looked to Adagio the siren merely gave her the same confused look as Applejack.

"Hey Pinkie, who exactly told you to throw the chocolate?" Sunset asked as her nerves started to get to her. Pinkie looked at her with her faced stuffed.

"Mmph! Mmph!"

"Swallow first." Rainbow Dash said with an annoyed sigh.

Pinkie swallowed the first full of chocolate with a dramatic gulp, "Ahh! I said it was the mystery voice. What you guys didn't hear it?"

Sunset felt a slight shiver going down her spine as a thought occurred to her. But her thoughts were soon cut short by the sound of a loud flutter over the girl's heads. Followed by a loud thump like something with incredible weight just slammed onto the ground. Sunset saw Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy's eyes widen in shock mixed with fear as they were looking past her.

CHEEERUNT

The loud chirp nearly caused Sunset to jump out of her skin. Adagio could feel her heart beating in her ears as she felt eyes on her back. The sound of clicking footsteps could be heard as whatever was behind them began to move closer. Adagio gulped back some of her fear and pushed Sonata toward Fluttershy moving her hand to gesture for the girl to move mouthing the words 'Move slow'. With a quick nod Fluttershy began to walk backward letting Sonata follow her lead.

"Stay where you are." A feminine voice called out behind them causing the girls to freeze in their tracks. All except Pinkie, whose head perked up at hearing whoever was behind them.

"Hey, it's mystery voice!"

"Turn around now." The woman said with pure authority that made the girls comply without question.

Their eyes widened at the sight of a woman with following black hair in a bikini top looking at them with her hands in her pockets. Nuzzling her leg was a dog sized Mothra, who was letting out a happy chirp at seeing the sight of Pinkie. The woman moved one of her hands causing the girls to tense up due to the air of intensity she was giving off. But to their relief all she did was pat Mothra on the head, "Looks like Mothy is taking a shinning to you, pink hair. By the way my names Akiko, not mystery voice."

Akiko's eyes passed over the girls looking them all up and down. She raised an eyebrow when she laid her eyes on Sunset then over to Adagio. She rubbed her chin walking forward keeping her eyes on both of them. Sunset felt a bead going down her face as Akiko got uncomfortably close to her face.

"Hmm your hair kind of looks like, Kubo's." She said out loud then turned to examine Adagio, "But you have his eyes and his hair."

"Um what are you-HEY!" Adagio screamed as Akiko grabbed her puffy hair and began fluffing it.

"Then again his hair is kind of darker and spikier."

"Would you cut that out!" Adagio screamed as she flailed her arms in vain. Akiko either just didn't care or didn't notice as she was too focused on Adagio's hair.

"You wouldn't by any chance have a long-lost brother, would you?" Akiko asked looking at Adagio. The siren stopped struggling and looked up at Akiko confused. Sonata let out a joyful squeal and started jumping.

"We have a brother?!" The younger siren squealed in delight only to be slapped in the head by Aria.

"You don't have a brother," Aria said rolling her eyes before giving a glare to Akiko, "and you, let go of my cousin."

Akiko looked at her and smiled, "Oh a tuff girl. I do like the whole punk rock thing you've got going on." She let go of Adagio letting the elder siren fall onto her rump. She cracked her knuckles casting her gaze at the rest of the Main Seven and the Dazzlings, "If I recall correctly, I owe you a butt kicking for laughing at me pigtails."

Adagio quickly jumped to her feet getting in between Akiko and Aria, "Don't even think about touching her."

"Looks like you also have his protective side too." Akiko said.

"Okay, everybody let's just calm down." Applejack finally spoke up casting an awkward smile at Akiko as sweat fell down her face, "No need ta start throwing fist."

Akiko snorted before busting into a small laughing fit, she pulled Applejack's hat over face, "Relax cowgirl I'm just fooling around." She leaned over to Pinkie Pie and grabbed some of her chocolate tossing a piece into her mouth. She let out a satisfied sigh from each bite.

"So, you're not going to be kicking any butt?" Fluttershy nervously asked cowering behind Rainbow Dash.

"That all depends on how you little girls answer my question." Akiko said taking another bite of chocolate, "Why were you all spying on us?"

Sunset felt a lump form in her throat at the question. Akiko's voice may have been calm, but Sunset cold tell just how serious the woman was being. The wrong words could end getting her and her friends in a world of hurt and if Akiko was a siren, then she would be tipping her off that they knew she was from Equestria. She had to form the right words without getting Akiko to pounce on them.

"Oh, we were just trying to figure out if you were a magical siren from Equestria like me, Aria, and Dagi." Sonata blurted out with a smile. Sunset looked at her with wide eyes and a slacked jaw. Adagio face palmed at her sister's simple mind. While everyone was giving Sonata appalled looks. Akiko just looked at her confused.

"Are you on drugs?" She asked trying to understand what just came out of Sonata's mouth. Pinkie giggled getting Akiko's attention.

"No, she's not all of us have magi-Mmmmph!" Pinkie was about to go on, but she was tackled to the ground and muffled by Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Oh, Pinkie you and Sonata are such kidders." Applejack said with a nervous laugh as she placed a hand over Pinkie's mouth.

"Yeah, you never know when to stop joking!" Rainbow said struggling to keep her hands clasped over Pinkie's mouth.

Akiko raised a brow looking before casting a glance at the others. They all smiled back at her with nervous chuckles rubbing the back of their heads. When she looked at Sonata, she saw her ponytail swinging wildly as she struggled to breath in the firm headlock that Aria placed her in. Adagio and Sunset stepped in front of them giving the same nervous smiles the others had.

"Don't mind these two they're idiots." Adagio said.

"Uh huh. Hey what do you think?" Akiko looked over to shoulder at Mothra, who was quietly watching the scene with a cocked head she perked up when Akiko spoke to her. She let out a soft chirp as her antenna gave a soft green glow. Sunset watched Akiko as it looked like she was having secret conversation with the moth as her head shook. Akiko's eyes suddenly widened like she got shocking news, "Seriously they are?!" She shouted out of nowhere startling the girls. She took a quick glance toward Sunset and Adagio raising an eyebrow.

"Yo Cap what's going on over here?" A deep voice called out causing the girls to look up.

Rainbow gasped as her face began to turn bright red and she let go of Pinkie causing both the party girl and Applejack to fall on top of each other. To the surprise of everyone present, Rainbow Dash of all people was acting girly as she giggled and twirled her hair in her fingertips as a man with dreadlocks and orange goggles wrapped around his neck approached.

Bone Crusher's goggles moved with his head as he looked at the girl in front him. Memories began to flood into his head of earlier in the afternoon causing him to snap his fingers in recognition, "Oh it's you. Um Dash Bow, right?" He looked at Rainbow causing the girl to laugh more uncontrollably.

"Dash Bow name right." She said as her body rocked.

"So, what are you and your friends doing up here?" Bone Crusher asked looking at the others.

"That's what I'm trying to figure out." Akiko spoke up keeping her gaze upon Adagio and Sunset. Both of them were starting to feel the hair on the back of their necks rise because Akiko wouldn't stop eyeing them. "Hey Boney which one of them did you say looked like Kubo's sister?"

"Hey, I thought we agreed not to mention the whole family thing today." Bone Crusher whispered.

"Oh, come on he said he was feeling better. Besides just look at the hair and the eyes you have to admit they both kind of look like him." Akiko moved behind Sunset and Adagio at lightning speed wrapping her arms around both girls. She smiled looking past Bone Crusher and to the man and woman in a white lab coat coming up behind him. "Well, let's just ask the man himself."

Sunset instantly recognized the woman to be Susan Hikari. But the man she couldn't pin the name expect for the piercing red eyes that seemed to match Adagio's and the fiery orange hair that looked like a combination of both her own and Adagios'. But what caused bells to go off in her head was the slash mark on his forehead. This was the man who had given her the cold shoulder and yelled at both Pinkie and Sonata. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Adagio starting to recognize him as well as a sneer formed on her face. She still held a grudge for him yelling at Sonata.

"Aki... why did you and Mothra... take off like that?" Hikari asked hunched over panting. The orange haired man next to her just looked at her with amused eyes causing Hikari to puff out her cheeks, "Hey don't look at me like that, Kubo. Not everyone has superhuman speed like you three."

Kubo just chuckled and rolled his eyes, "I wasn't even going at full speed."

"Hey Little Private!" Akiko called out causing Kubo to groan in annoyance.

"Please don't call me that and who are these girls?"

"Yeah, yeah just look at these two will you." With strength that surprised both Sunset and Adagio Akiko pushed both girls forward until they were face to face with Kubo, "See a certain resemblance?"

Hikari gasped recognizing Sunset and her friends seeing the familiar faces brought a slight a smile to her face. She was mentally sighing to herself seeing that the girls were well. "It's you."

"You know these girls?" Kubo asked as he took a close look at Sunset and Adagio.

"We can focus on all that later. For now, we have to focus on these two." Akiko pushed Sunset and Adagio closer, "Now which one of these little cuties would you say looks like she could be your sister?"

Hikari went stiff at the idea of Akiko bringing up family around Kubo. Bone Crusher started pushing the girls back with a sigh, "This won't end well. Anyone who doesn't want to see an explosion back away now."

Bone Crusher began to herd the girls behind him as a fierce shine could be seen in Kubo's eyes. Sonata was the only one who stepped past Bone Crusher and Akiko. Kubo's eyes widened as Sonata pounced on him.

"What's up... with this one?" Kubo barley managed to get out as Sonata wrapped him in a tight hug. She squealed as she hugged him tighter rubbing her face on his chest.

"I've always wanted a big brother!" Sonata shouted looking over to Adagio, "Just look, Dagi, he has our eyes although his hair kind of looks like, Sunset's."

"Can someone... get me a crowbar?" Kubo squeaked out as Sonata kept up her squeeze. Adagio grabbed Sonata by her collar and yanked her younger sister off Kubo allowing him to catch his breath, "Thanks."

Adagio just rolled her eyes looking away from Kubo with snort. He raised an eyebrow at how rude this girl was being. When he looked at Sunset, she seemed to have a small shake with sweat coming off her face. The other girls seemed to do the same when he looked in their direction.

'That can't be a good sign.' He thought to himself before looking to Bone Crusher for help.

"You flipped on them when you and Godzilla were in rage mode." Bone Crusher said with a deadpan expression.

'Oh, great looks like these girls just happened to be on the receiving end of my rampage.' Kubo thought as he clicked his tongue, the girls were all afraid of him because he let his emotions get the better of him.

Adagio made sure to remind him of his mistake with a sharp hiss toward Sonata, "You really think we're related to this jerk?"

"Dagi, don't be to mean." Sonata said.

"No, she's right I was kind of a massive hole," Kubo said rubbing the back of his head he looked at the girls taking a deep breath, "I was in a really bad place when you girls saw me. If we're being honest, I don't even remember you girls or what I said. But for what it's worth I'm sorry about whatever I said or did."

Sunset looked at Kubo shocked at what he had just said. What came out of his mouth and his actions from before didn't seem to mix. She couldn't help but feel a bit of sympathy toward him. She was kind of in the same situation having been placed in it just a few months before. She cast a small smile toward him, but before she could say anything Sonata rushed Kubo, nearly knocking him to the ground as she latched onto his body. She looked at him with a bright smile that was slowly began to weird him out.

"Oh, it's fine this isn't the first time someone's yelled at me. Aria and Dagi do it almost every day. Besides how I can be mad at my new big brother!" Sonata said as she squeezed Kubo tighter causing him groan in discomfort.

Hikari giggled slightly at the situation while Bone Crusher needed the help of Applejack to keep him from falling over from laughter. Akiko herself was snickering as Sonata went back to rubbing her face against his chest. Kubo looked ready to snarl at both of them if it didn't feel like something was crawling on his back.

"I don't know, Sonata, he looks a bit more like Sunset minus the eyes of course." Pinkie Pie suddenly appeared on Kubo's head and began ruffling his hair. Kubo looked at her in confusion trying to figure out how this pink haired girl managed to sneak up on him. Hikari was looking back at the group then to Pinkie trying to figure out how the girl got from point A to point B so fast.

"So, are these two always this clingy?" Kubo asked as Pinkie and Sonata started talking about who Kubo resembled more.

"Hey girls I think you're making him a bit uncomfortable." Sunset said looking at Kubo with a soft smile seeing how uncomfortable he was getting. Pinkie was a bit of a handful she knew that firsthand from the constant hugging and from the looks of things Sonata seemed to be cut from the same cloth, "Sorry about that these two are a bit...affectionate. Sonata has a bit of a point though you don't have to worry about us holding a grudge." Adagio just snorted rolling her eyes Sunset sent a harsh glance her way before looking back to Kubo.

"Well, most of us. You're talking to the right group of people when it comes to forgiveness." Sunset looked back at her friends and they all smiled at her.

Applejack felt the words coming from Kubo held a meaning of truth to them causing her to feel more at ease, that and the way he looked now was causing a strange flutter in her chest as her cheeks felt warm. Fluttershy was slightly timid hiding behind her hair, but Kubo seemed to be acting genuinely sorry for what he had said. Rarity was always one to show forgiveness toward others having been raised as such after seeing the apology Kubo just presented and the way Pinkie was acting around him seemed to put her at ease. Twilight was still cautious, true Pinkie seemed to have taken a liking to him, the way he was now may have just been a calm act that could change. But the others showed her the same form of acceptance after her major screw up so she would just have to trust their decisions. Rainbow Dash wasn't paying any attention to what was going on as her face was becoming redder than a cherry as she kept focus to an utterly clueless Bone Crusher.

Aria was having mixed feelings about the whole situation Sonata was acting giddy around this man, but Adagio still being aggressive around him. Personally, she didn't care either way about him yelling at Sonata considering she was going to do the same but the idea of him being part of their family gave her a strange sensation in her chest. Family was something that she didn't joke about. For now, she'd just keep quiet and watch how things played out.

"You're not the only one whose messed up before." Sunset said walking up to Kubo with a warm feeling building up inside her.

Mothra perked her head up as a glow began to appear in her eyes. She could sense aura coming off the human. Before she could act however a soft hand began to rub her fur as another being began to poke their head out to sneak a peek. What they saw caused their eyes to widen.

"That's not normal." Bone Crusher said with wide eyes as he observed Sunset while the girls started gasping.

"Looks like you girls were hiding something." Akiko said crossing her arms over her chest.

"What in the world?" Hikari felt genuine shock going through her body as she gazed at Sunset's body. From her pocket she could feel a soft warmth coming from it. She looked down seeing a small head poking out.

Sunset felt all eyes were suddenly on her as Kubo, Sonata, and Pinkie were looking at her with wide eyes, "What are you?" Kubo said in a low tone that came with authority. Pinkie pointed to her ears.

Sunset felt her body go stiff as that warm feeling that she thought was coming inside of her wasn't just on the inside. Her entire body felt warm and when she looked down at her hands, they gave off an orange glow. She ran her hands over her head until she felt two objects on her head. They began moving rapidly along with her racing heart as the one thing she didn't what happening just happened. She started kicking herself mentally for not trying to keep her powers in check but now it was too late. She pony'd up.

"Wait I can explain!" Sunset raised her hands defensively trying to keep Kubo calm.

"Hey is this a tail?" Akiko had walked up to Sunset causally and pulled on her ponytail causing Sunset to yelp. Akiko held Sunset's ponytail like appendage up with fascination before looking to Kubo. "Calm down, Little Private. These girls are clean...kind of." She looked over Sunset before grabbing her pony ears causing Sunset to shudder as Akiko began rubbing them with a devious smile.

"So soft."

"Cap this isn't an anime the girl is under aged...I think." Bone Crusher said.

"Can someone please explain to me what's happening?!" Kubo shouted looking at Sunset as she had a blush forming over her concerned face as Akiko kept rubbing her pointed ears. "Why is this girl glowing and why does she have horse ears."

"Technically they're pony ears." Akiko said finally releasing Sunset from her grasp she pointed two fingers toward Adagio, and Aria, "Turns out the little blue haired one, afro princess, and the punk rocker are on the same boat as this little cutie. They're all from another world full of magical talking ponies. And get this they think Hikari and I are from there too." Akiko said with a laugh.

Sunset looked at her in shock the G-team captain just gave her a devious smile, "You shouldn't lie to someone who can read minds."

Kubo looked at her with confusion until Hikari stepped forward placing a comforting hand on his shoulder. She whispered something into his ear that was inaudible to Pinkie and Sonata. Kubo looked at her with unsure expression, but she just smiled at him, "Are you sure about this?"

"I think it'll clear up these girls' confusion. Plus, Mothra can sense this girl's aura and if she can sense it...."

"Wait did you just say this girl is giving off an aura!" Bone Crusher shouted looking at Sunset with worry.

Kubo had the same look as he began taking Sonata and Pinkie off of him. They both ran toward the edge of the building looking out over the side both squinting into the darkness. Bone Crusher put his orange goggles over his eyes, and they began to glow showing off a screen the world began to move faster in his eyes as an image of the East River. He pressed a button on the side of the goggles as the image settled on the rushing waves.

"Hey, what's going on with those two?" Adagio asked as she watched Kubo leaning closer over the roofs edge, "What's this aura thing you guys are talking about?"

"Aura is the power that comes from all living beings. Depending on the strength of a being an aura can be sensed by others who have mastered manipulating it. For instance, the kaiju." A soft voice spoke as a blue glow began to come from Hikari's jacket pocket. Mothra chirped fluttering toward Hikari as a green glow came from the insect's body. Hikari held out a hand welcoming the soft furry head of Mothra with a warm smile. The green glow coming from Mothra and the blue from Hikari began to combine into a shining light that the girls had to shield their eyes from.

Once it died down, they all saw Mothra sitting by Hikari's side rubbing her head against the scientist leg letting her wings buzz. What got the girls attention were the two doll sized women, in sailor scout uniforms, standing on top of Mothra's head. One of them had a soft smile looking at the girls as she messed with the blue wig on her head. The other had a sharp scowl as she looked at the girls more so at Sunset as she held up a green glowing finger toward her, "Unless you wish for this city to be destroyed, I suggest you suppress your aura."

"Come on Lora, don't put so much pressure on her I'll stop Godzilla myself." The smiling girl said.

"GODZILLA!" The girls all shouted.

Lora groaned rubbing her temples, "Moll, at least try to not give me a bigger headache than I already have. And will you all stop screaming!" Her tone carried such a harsh force that it caused the girls to go stiff.

"Don't mind Lora she's just a little grouchy. But seriously pony head you may want to turn off the light show. You're probably driving Big G crazy." Akiko said looking at Sunset as she had sweat running down her face.

Her heart suddenly started racing at the idea of a kaiju let alone Godzilla himself was coming just for her. It was only added more when Kubo and Bone Crusher came running back pulling his goggles back down pointing toward the East River, "Guys could really use a lullaby right now."

"Is it really that bad?" Hikari asked. Bone Crusher tossed her his goggles giving her a general direction. When Hikari placed them on, they were already zoomed in toward the ocean. She saw the crashing waves coming toward the city. They were far out at least a few miles from the city it took Hikari a minute to see that the water was moving strangely until there was an ominous glow coming from beneath the waves. "How far are these zoomed in?"

"He's at least five miles out of the city he'll be here soon enough." Kubo said looking at Moll he bent down patting the younger Elias on the head, "I think he'd like to hear your voice, Moll." He then looked over to Sunset as she had a nervous expression on her face.

"What's going on?" Sunset asked as her ears flopped down and her tail began wagging anxiously. She felt the fear slowly starting to take over as she felt she just placed her friends in danger. Her breathing was getting faster. But she suddenly felt her hand be grasped she looked up to see Hikari smiling at her.

"Just take a deep breath." She said placing her hand toward her chest she let out a calming breath.

Sunset followed her lead taking a calming breath letting her nerves settle down. Along with the magic she was generating she began to take better control of it. Her ears began to disappear, and her hair began going back to its normal length. Moll watched the scene with a happy smile.

"Okay, now it's my turn." She cleared her throat dropping to her knees and clasping her hands together she let out a small hum that began to grow. The blue wig on her head fell off as her hair began to rise up with the glow coming off her body.

.......................
Five Miles From New York City Somewhere in the Atlantic Ocean
.......................

His focus was hard he could see it clear as day. An aura he'd never felt before and it burned like the sun. He had to investigate it before it did harm to those he cared about. Any fish that came close were scared off by the massive roar Godzilla let loose as he beat his tail down moving faster under the water. His orange eyes became slits as his hunter's instinct began to take over a harsh snarl formed bubbles from beneath his jaws. His anger had still yet to subside whatever this aura was would feel his wrath until he had none left to give. His body moved closer to the surface of the ocean. His mind was racing with the thought of a burning city. Suddenly there was something else he could hear deep in the back of his mind.

It was a hum soft like the wind and just as soothing.

A calm feeling soon began to spread pushing out the thoughts of a burning city with a much more peaceful image. His island home with the ones he trusted and cared for. Godzilla stopped moving letting the soft hum course through his body. The aura he was sensing was starting to disappear and his rage began to subside. He slowly began to sink back into depths of the ocean without of a trace of being noticed. When he touched the sandy bottom of the ocean his eyes became heavy before collapsing on the seafloor.

....................
Rooftop
...................

"That's it go back to sleep." Moll whispered she held her hands together as if in prayer. Adagio watched in awe as the doll sized being gave off a siren like song. Moll finally stopped humming as her body began to shudder. Lora caught her before she could fall, and Moll gave quick nod showing she was alright. "That took more effort than I thought."

"How is he?" Kubo asked.

"I put him back to sleep he won't be getting up anytime soon. But he's still full of anger." Moll said wiping sweat off her forehead. Her normal happy demeanor seeming to dampen at the mention of Godzilla's mood. Kubo just pat her on the head giving her a smile.

"Just give him some time." Kubo said. Moll held up her hands and puffed up out her lower lip. Kubo sighed lifting Moll up by her collar and placed her on his shoulder. The younger Elias giggled and kissed his cheek, "Not in front of strangers, Moll."

Hikari felt the urge to squeal at the cute sight, but kept herself composed when she addressed the girls, who were stuck between looking at Moll and Lora. Adagio was the most dumbfounded as she saw Moll's power in action. Sunset could feel the magic coming off of Moll. When she looked at Lora the elder Elias just held a scowl that was similar to Aria.

"Lora, you shouldn't frown like that around people it's makes them uncomfortable." Hikari voiced in soft tone like a mother to a child.

"Yeah, these girls were just a little curious. Besides you were the one who read their minds and said they were telling the truth." Akiko said.

Lora pointed an accusing finger at Sunset, "Yes, but this one tired taking over another planet by using an army of brainwashed teenagers." She then looked at Adagio, "This one and her siblings tried taking over the planet." Finally, she looked at Twilight, "And this one nearly destroyed the planet."

Bone Crusher looked at everyone confused and trying to gauge the situation, "Okay looks like everyone has some skeletons in the closet. Some clearly more disturbing than others. So, who's up for story time?" He asked looking around the group.

"I don't see much point in hiding the truth now." Applejack said with a shrug.

Sunset nodded in agreement along with Adagio. Pinkie and Sonata both suddenly appeared in between the two of them. Pinkie was pulling popcorn out of her hair and handing bags out to everyone at blinding speeds. While Sonata passed juice to everyone that she pulled from out of nowhere. The two formed a pink and blue tornado that consumed the group. Once everyone had food along with being thoroughly confused at how both girls managed to do that Pinkie and Sonata stood in front of everyone.

"Well, is everybody is all settled?" Sonata asked.

"How did you two do that?" Hikari asked looking at the popcorn and juice that both girls produced seemingly out of thin air.

"Please save all questions for the end. This is going to be a really long story. Like three movies long." Pinkie said holding a hand in the air.

"Pinkie will handle the beginning and the end while I'll handle the middle. Mostly because that's only part I was therefore." Sonata continued off her. The G-team looked at Sunset and Adagio with glances only to receive shrugging smiles.

"Now our story begins how all stories do in a land of magical talking ponies." Pinkie began weaving the tale.

________________

While a story was being told on the roof of the Crowne Plaza someone was checking in on the first the floor. Or at least trying to.

"What do you mean they didn't check in?!" Yearling roared at the receptionist behind the counter.

"I mean they didn't check in." The receptionist said with an annoyed sigh.

"Then why did you just say you saw this woman getting onto an elevator." Yearling held up a picture of Hikari nearly hitting the receptionist in the face with it.

"Because I did, she and another woman got on an elevator and that's the last I saw of them." The receptionist spoke with growing hints of anger raising her voice.

"So let me get this straight, you just let people walk in and out of a hotel without getting any information about them!"

"Ma'am do we look like a college dorm?" The receptionist said with a deadpan stare.

Yearling just began grinding her teeth trying to hold back the urge to scream. She took a calming breath before looking at the receptionist with clearly fake grin that the receptionist returned in kind.

"Have you at least seen a group of girls? One of them had hair that looked like it was on fire."

"I have."

"Do you happen to know what room she's in? I'd like to return this to her." Yearling held out a flower print wallet.

"I could call her room and inform her that you have her wallet."

"That won't be necessary I'm a friend of hers." Yearling said.

The receptionist just looked at her with a raised eyebrow before just shaking her head with a sigh. She began typing away on her computer, "She's in 12 B on floor 8."

"Thank you I already know she'll be happy to get this back." Yearling said then taking off toward the elevator leaving the receptionist to just shake her head while rolling her eyes.

She hit the button and tapped her foot impatiently as she watched the light indicating what floor the elevator was on slowly change numbers. If she couldn't find the G-team then she'd at least get their attention with the girls. They seemed to have some kind of attachment with them that she'd just have to use it in her favor. She felt someone tap her shoulder Yearling placed her on hand to her side.

"Don't even think about pulling your gun out." A familiar voice spoke to her. Yearling turned and was surprised to see Soarin behind her with a hard glare.

"Looks like you caught up." Yearling said turning back around.

"You ditched me."

"You know I work better on my own. Besides I already got an idea to find the G-team."

"That doesn't matter anymore somethings wrong with Fleetfoot."

"She's probably just playing one of her jokes." Yearling brushed off the thought, but Soarin turned her around looking into her eyes.

"Maybe if you had stayed you would have heard what I heard. Something had her spooked and that's never happened to Fleetfoot in all of the time I've known her. There's something going on in this city she kept talking about seeing thunder clouds then her phone just went dead." Soarin explained with concern clear in his voice.

"Then go look for her and let me handle this." Yearling said just as the elevator binged and the doors opened. Yearling stepped inside leaving Soarin to think matters over. He squeezed his hand tight before letting out a long sigh.

"Yearling, she could use our help. I can't shake this feeling that there's something weird going on."

"Don't worry I'll make this fast." Yearling said holding out the flower print wallet.

"You stole a wallet!" Soarin said in a hushed yell.

"No, this is mine it was the only way I could get them to give me those girls room numbers." Yearling said placing her wallet back in her pocket. She cast a smug smile as the door started to close, "If you and Fleetfoot are too scared to do your job then just let me handle this."

The door closed before Soarin could respond leaving him just standing on the first floor. A vein was poking out of his forehead as he tried to quell his anger. He did his best to control his breathing trying to keep his sanity. He took another breath but found this one was difficult. His body started to shake as he tried breathing. It felt like there was a grip around his lungs. He looked around wildly trying to find someone who could possibly help him.

To his shock people were falling to their knees holding their throats trying to breath like he was. Some were clawing at their throats as the air was literally leaving their bodies. He fell over his vision becoming hazy the only thing he saw was a person walking toward him. He held his hand out trying to call out for help, but all that came out was a pitiful gasp before falling over.

"How much longer are you going to keep this up, Midnight?" Kuro asked looking at the dark Elias on her shoulder. Midnight had a smile a cross her fanged face as her hand glowed with a purple aura.

"I thought you enjoyed watching parasites squirm." Midnight asked as the glow on her hand dissipated and Soarin went back to breathing normally. She waved her hand causing his body began to glow with particles. Slowly Soarin's body began to fade away.

"It's not as fun when I can't play with them." Kuro said looking at Soarin's body until it finally despaired then looking around at the people on the ground as they tried catching their breath. "All of these toys and I can't touch any of them."

"Don't worry Kuro I saved the last one for you." Midnight said following her point of view, "Besides..." She looked at the crowd with disdain. She held out her hand and squeezed as a purple spark flashed in her eyes. Everyone in the crowd instantly stopped moving some had blood coming out of their mouths.

"You shouldn't fill up on appetizers."

Kuro smiled at the sight of the dead bodies a small laugh began to slowly creep out of her throat as. It slowly began to grow louder as she looked at Midnight, "You really mean it!"

The dark Elias simply nodded her head. Soon her laugh was almost uncontrollable as she couldn't help the joy she was feeling. She looked at the elevator seeing what floor Yearling stopped on and then violently began smashing the button, "It's play time!"

"Don't play too hard Kuro we what don't want any uninvited guest." Midnight said her eyes flickering. She saw a green and blue aura that made her click her tongue. But there were seven others that made her raise a brow as they all began to shine like a rainbow, "What is that?" She shook the thoughts out of her head focusing on the matter at hand. The elevator dinged causing Kuro to lick her lips as she stepped inside.

"It's play time! It's play time! ~" Kuro sang as the elevator doors began to close.

______________

"And that's how the Friendship Games ended! So, any questions?" Pinkie said to the stunned G-team.

Akiko had popcorn falling out of her mouth. Hikari was scratching her head due to the massive amount of information that Pinkie and Sonata just dumped on them. Kubo looked as though he had steam coming out of his ears from the confusion going on his head. Moll, still on Kubo's shoulder, was tilting her head as she copied Kubo's face of confusion. Lora was the only one of the group who didn't seem fazed from the story having already looked into the minds of Sunset and Adagio. Bone Crusher was flip flopping between looking at his team then back toward the girls.

"Okay so you're a magical talking pony who ran away from home because you didn't like your teacher? Who then turned into a raging she demon nearly destroyed the school and brainwashed half the student body?" Bone Crusher asked Sunset, who shifted uncomfortably at the thoughts of her previous mistakes, she nodded. "How are you not in jail or been taken away by the Vatican?"

"And did you really think an army of high school students could take over an entire world?" Kubo asked.

Sunset opened her mouth to say something, but she began replaying her plan in her head. Her fingers began moving like she was making calculations as her lips moved speaking unintelligible words. When she finally stopped her eyes widened with a realization, "I....really didn't think that last part through."

Akiko looked at the Dazzlings with a raised eyebrow, "And your big plan was to feed off their friendship magic and then take over the world with your music."

Adagio had a confident smirk as she flicked her puffy hair and held her chin up, "One my best plans."

"Except for the girl with headphones. What were you going to do about that? " Bone Crusher asked causing Aria and Sonata to look at Adagio.

"How were we gonna get past the people with headphones?" Sonata asked.

"That's simple we were... um...ah... we were going to." Adagio was left in a stunned state as she tried try to think her plan through. Her face grew read as she became flustered, "Well it's not like everyone wears them!"

The G-team all gave Adagio deadpan expressions and reached into their pockets. Each of them pulled out a set of headphones causing Adagio's face to redden in embarrassment.

"So, you girls just transform whenever you do something to trigger these Elements of Harmony?" Hikari asked.

"Pretty much I'm still trying to figure out how these things work. Sometimes they just go off out of nowhere like what you just saw." Sunset said rubbing the back of her arm.

"Or like during that Friendship Games fiasco." Twilight said with a sigh.

"And no one questioned it when you girls grew tails and apparently wings?" Kubo asked.

"They all just kind of go with it." Pinkie simply put.

"Growing wings actually sounds pretty cool." Bone Crusher said rubbing his chin before looking over to Rainbow Dash, "Did you seriously take on plant demons by yourself."

"Oh yeah no big deal." Rainbow said acting tough in front of Bone Crusher. The others just rolled their eyes in amusement having grown used to Rainbow's antics. Bone Crusher just let out an impressed whistle.

"That's pretty awesome, not solo fight a three headed God of Destruction awesome, but awesome." Bone Crusher said with his own bravado wrapping an arm around Rainbow. Her face began to feel hot, and she could almost hear her heart racing. Rainbow Dash began to have a giggle coming out of her throat.

"Me awesome yeah." Rainbow managed to stutter out. Rarity could help but let out a soft chuckle at the sight of Rainbow Dash acting, in her own words, girly for once. Akiko caught onto the situation fast and couldn't help but smile.

"What is it?" Bone Crusher asked oblivious to what was going on with Rainbow Dash.

"Oh nothing," Akiko said looking at the girls, "Well since you've told us your side of things, I guess it's only fair you know ours. Or at least the parts that haven't been covered by the news."

"So just the part where we fought, Dagahra?" Kubo asked.

"I don't think I've heard about that kaiju." Sunset said rubbing her chin.

"There are a couple of fights that haven't ended up on the news." Kubo said Sunset took notice of how his tone slightly changed to one of slight aggression, "But this is one fight that I didn't mind."

"Because you got to meet me!" Moll jumped up pressing her lips against Kubo's cheek.

"He met both of us, Moll." Lora sighed in annoyance Moll just hummed to herself keeping her head against Kubo's cheek.

Hikari laughed patting Lora on the head, "Either way when we ended up meeting these little cuties that's when a sea dragon called Dagahra attacked us. I'm not sure we would have made it if Godzilla hadn't showed up and well..."

"Blew his scaly butt up!" Bone Crusher finished Hikari's sentence with an eager smile.

"Pretty much that yeah. After that we went off to California... " Hikari was about to go on but Sunset jumped in with an excited look on her face.

"And fought that giant dragon Desghidorah with Godzilla and Mothra!" Sunset had a wide smile on her face recounting everything that went on when she first discovered kaiju. When she noticed the others looking at her, she blushed with a sheepish smile. Hikari smiled at her seeing her acting this way gave her a slight resemblance of herself.

"Pretty much yeah and after that Moll showed us that Godzilla wasn't really what the world made him out to be. To tell the truth most kaiju prefer to live in peace." Hikari said patting Mothra's head.

"Or at least your kaiju does." Akiko pointed out with a shrug.

"What do you mean her kaiju?" Adagio asked.

"A friend of ours pointed out that certain kaiju we know seem to have some of the same traits as we do. Hikari happens to have the same traits as our little moth. Mine happens to be pretty stubborn like myself." Akiko began explaining.

"Mine is a pretty hardcore speedster although his attitude can get on my nerves." Bone Crusher bounced off her. Adagio then looked to Kubo excepting him to answer but he just stayed quiet.

"Well, what about you?" She asked with a raised eyebrow her voice still held hints of hostility toward him.

"Pretty sure you girls already know what my kaiju is like." Kubo responded with a shrug. Adagio just snorted rolling her eyes at him while Sunset started piecing his attitude together with a certain kaiju she'd already come across.

"Your kaiju is Godzilla, isn't it? No offense but the way you two flipped out on that giant bug monster kind of just seemed similar." Sunset said recalling the fierce eyes both Kubo and the King of the Monsters had.

Kubo nodded without saying a word. Sunset noticed that he appeared to be holding something back. "The two of us didn't have the best childhood." Was all he said in a low almost sad tone. Sonata looked at Kubo curiously seeing the distant pained look he had. She scooted closer to him trying to figure out what was going on his head.

"Hey you okay, Big Bro?" She asked causing Kubo to look away with a sigh. He took Moll off his shoulder and placed her back on Hikari's shoulder. The younger Elias looked at him wide eyed with sadness as he walked off. Hikari nuzzled her head, but she had the same sad look that Moll had.

"I think I'm gonna call it night. Sorry about the yelling at you girls." Kubo walked off waving his hand without looking at the girls. Sunset felt something twinge in her heart as Kubo walked off. Seeing how distant he was to his friends reminded her more of herself after a certain incident.

"See, I told you we shouldn't bring up family around him." Bone Crusher said with a glance toward Akiko.

The G-team captain rubbed the back of her head with a sigh, "I messed up big time."

"What's his problem?" Adagio said with slightly harsh tone.

Lora gave her a glare green aura flooding out of her body, "Don't speak of things you know nothing about!" She jumped off Mothra's head and chased after Kubo. Leaving the elder siren in a stunned silence that something so small could actually make her heart skip a beat.

"Yeah, I think this evening is pretty much done. It was nice meeting you girls." Bone Crusher said removing his arm from Rainbow's shoulder following after Kubo and Lora. Rainbow had a slight frown as he walked off.

"But we still have questions!" Sunset said with a disappointed look, "Like what are you Moll and how did you talk to Godzilla or what about..." She would have gone on, but Akiko covered her mouth shaking her head.

"Sorry, but there are somethings that we have to keep secret. Besides I need to think of a way to apologize to Kubo. Looks like seeing you two really brought up some bad memories for him." Akiko looked at Adagio and Sunset with a sad expression. They just looked at her confused, but Hikari stood up clearing her throat.

"Don't tell him I told you this. There was an incident in Japan 20 years ago called the 'Meltdown'. Kubo's family happened to have been caught up in it and he was the only who survived. Today is the anniversary of it." Hikari said causing the girls to gasp. Sonata and Pinkie looked like they were ready to cry. "You girls happen to look like members of his family. It's probably making him remember everything that happened."

Adagio felt something twinge in her chest after hearing the story, but she didn't show it on the outside. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Sonata was wiping her eyes of tears while Pinkie's hair seemed to almost deflate. She sighed walking off, "Let's go." Everyone looked at her surprised the siren just rolled her eyes, "They don't feel like talking anymore and I'm getting sleepy."

She pulled the door to the stairwell open walking through without turning to see the faces of the others. Aria just shrugged flowing after her. Sonata sniffled looking to see Kubo becoming more distant before following her cousin. Pinkie tagged on along with her trying to hold back some of the tears that were forming in her eyes. Fluttershy put a comforting hand on the party planner's shoulder and gave her comforting smile. Rarity and Twilight followed after her giving Pinkie and Sonata comforting words. Sunset looked like she wanted to protest but the look Hikari had made her hold her tongue. To her surprise Adagio was making matters easier for them by leaving.

Applejack put a hand on her shoulder, "Come on Sunset let's go before we cause any more trouble."

Sunset sighed but gave Hikari a soft smile, "Sorry for spying on you guys and thanks for clearing somethings up. I hope your friend gets out of his slump."

"No problem and I'll pass the message to Kubo." Hikari said.

"Also, can you girls keep a secret? We don't want people finding out about Moll and Lora. They probably wouldn't have a good reaction to two little girls who can talk to kaiju." Akiko said with a smile.

"I'm not too keen on keeping secrets from people but ya have my word I won't tell a soul." Applejack returned her smile but then felt a tug on her arm that caused her to roll her eyes, "Come on Rainbow ya can't stay up here."

She grunted pulling a red-faced Rainbow Dash by her jacket collar. She was unable to move as she kept staring at Bone Crusher while he walked off letting out high pitched giggles each time. Applejack sighed before lifting Rainbow over her shoulder then waving at Akiko and Hikari, "Say bye Rainbow." Rainbow Dash waved but it seemed more toward an unknowing Bone Crusher.

As Sunset got ready to follow after her, she heard a soft voice speak up, "Sunset Shimmer."

Moll was looking at Sunset with a serious expression, but in her Sailor Scout uniform it just made her look utterly adorable, "You and your friends have strong auras. Be careful when you unleash your power. If another kaiju like Godzilla were to sense it, I'm afraid to even think about what would happen if they came looking for you all."

Sunset gulped at thinking about a kaiju appearing in her quiet little town. But it did give her the idea she'd been looking into with her friends learning to control their powers. "Don't worry I'll work on it." She gave Moll a thumbs up that the younger Elias happily returned. Hikari, Akiko, and Moll stayed behind waving the girls off as they left the rooftop.

"Cute kids." Akiko said Hikari just gave her a deadpan stare before grabbing the G-team captain by her ear. Akiko yelped as Hikari pulled hard on her ear. Nearly dropping to her knees as Hikari added on pressure.

"Don't think you're off the hook here, Missy!"

Hearing her real name caused Akiko to groan in frustration as Hikari gave the tone of a strict parent. Hikari tugged on Akiko's ear causing her to hop as they both walked toward the Hawk. "Spilling soda on Lora, putting Kubo in this awkward situation, and don't think I didn't hear you threaten to beat up that girl with the pigtails. I think Miki would like to hear about this!"

"C'mon Sis, don't tell her! I'll be good I swear! Whatever Kubo wants it's his I swear! And I'll let Lora do whatever she wants to me!" Akiko begged as Hikari pulled her along. Moll giggled at the interactions while Mothra chirped happily following after them.

________________

The walk down the stairwell was quiet and somewhat awkward as Sonata didn't stop sniffling. The thought of hurting someone was weighing heavily on Sonata. Aria kept walking keeping her hands in her pockets she rolled her eyes.

"Geez Sonata let it go."

"Aria, I really messed up." Sonata said with tear filled eyes, "I kept calling him our big brother and reminding of his dead family."

Adagio clicked her tongue hearing Sonata cry about someone she wasn't so keen about. Something about him put her off but the story she heard about him made her feel bad. But he yelled at Sonata which made her blood boil. Yet seeing her like this was making her feel worse. These feelings were just so frustrating.

"Hey that Kubo guy may have had a tough life, but I'm pretty sure he'll be fine." Sunset said placing a comforting hand on Sonata's shoulder, "He has good friends just like you."

Sonata wiped away some of her tears looking at Sunset with a smile. Pinkie appeared next to her wrapping Sonata in a tight hug, "Yeah as long they're with him I'm sure he'll be smiling all the time."

"Thanks Pinkie!" Sonata said returning the hug.

"All this sappy talk is making me sick." Aria said with groan the others laughed as the middle siren pretended to gag.

Adagio glanced behind her seeing that Sonata was happy made her smile slightly. When Sunset saw this, she looked at Adagio with a wise cracking smile. The elder siren quickly turned her head just focusing on walking down the steps.

"Hey AJ, do you mind putting me down now?!" Rainbow shouted as she tried getting off Applejack's shoulder.

"Ya promise ta stop actin all crazy like?" Applejack asked getting a snarl in response from a red-faced Rainbow Dash.

The girls just laughed at her as they neared the eighth-floor door. Adagio went to open the door only to find that it was heavier than before she grunted trying to open the door. It wouldn't budge no matter how hard she tried. Aria rolled her sleeves up slamming on the door with all she had it creaked slightly, but still refused to give way. Applejack raised an eyebrow and placed Rainbow Dash back on the ground. She joined the two sirens in pushing the door and slowly it began to give way.

As soon as it cracked Rarity was the first to gag as a putrid smell hit the group instantly, "What is that?" She gagged trying to keep her nose plugged.

Sunset was trying to keep the vomit down as she walked toward the door. There was something large in the way luckily the crack Adagio, Aria, and Applejack made was large enough for her to put her arm through. It took her a second to feel around until she finally found what was blocking the door. She raised an eyebrow when felt how soft it was almost like a person. She'd always heard stories of people getting drunk and passing out before they got to their rooms in hotels like these.

'Maybe that's it someone just had to many drinks.' Sunset thought to herself as she felt her heart begin to race rapidly. She grabbed what she assumed, and hoped, was a shoulder and gently nudged it. When there was no response, she added a bit more force this time her she felt the body move. The door gave way causing the two sirens and Applejack to stumble out taking Sunset for the fall. Her vision was fussy from the fall, but she felt something soft under her.

"Do you mind?" Adagio huffed.

Sunset's vision started to clear, and she looked up to see she was on top of Adagio. The elder siren scowled at her. Sunset flailed about and hopped off Adagio smiling nervously. While the siren just looked at her annoyed. Aria and Applejack were both slowly rising looking at the two strangely. Before they could go on with the situation there was a very high-pitched scream from Fluttershy. Rarity had her hand over her mouth, Twilight was backing away holding her stomach as her eyes were wide with terror, Rainbow Dash was quick to hide Pinkie and Sonata's eyes. Sunset followed their eyes and she regretted it.

On the ground was a dead man one hand clasped around his throat the other was raised in the air. His fingertips were oozing blood like he had been clawing at something. He was wearing just a white t-shirt and boxers like he had just been in bed. When the door closed behind the girls besides causing them to jump from fear it also showed what the man was clawing at. Red stains were on the door like claw marks they moved in the same direction where the man had fallen.

"Um guys." Aria said with an actually shaky voice that put Adagio on edge.

The purple haired siren was looking ahead seeing that the hallway was destroyed. The walls were cracked and full of holes. Some of the rooms had doors removed with a red liquid slowly oozing out of it, that gave Sunset a cold chill down her spine at the sight of it. But what had Aria's attention was the woman standing at the end of the hall. Her hair was white as snow, with crazed bloodshot eyes that came with the unholy smile she had. Her ripped white button down revealed the scars on her midriff. She walked slowly toward them her bare feet leaving red footprints on the carpet. In her hand was a familiar looking woman with black hair and a plinth helmet.

What was on her shoulder had the girls all wide eyed with shock. A woman who was the same size as Moll and Lora stood on her shoulder. The differences between them were heavy this one had fangs sticking out her lips, her nails looked like that of a wolf, and her eyes were an insidious void of despair. She looked at the girls like she was looking at a group of wild animals.

"What did I tell you about playing rough Kuro? We would get uninvited guest." She looked at Kuro with an annoyed expression but then sighed when she noticed Kuro was biting the nails on her free hand, "You can't even hear me can you?"

Kuro looked at the girls with an insane smile a high-pitched laugh began rising out of her throat, "Look Midnight more toys!"

Author's Note:

Guess we'll play a little game called get to know you. Today's guest are our two psychopaths Kuro and Midnight.

Midnight is pretty much based off of the character Belvera from the Rebirth series. Now it wasn't my favorite in the series but I did like certain aspects of the films and one my favorite concepts was the idea of a dark Elias. Orginally she was going to be just that but then I started thinking of reasons why she should hate humans and what methods she would use to get rid of us. After that Belvera started to change and Midnight was born, ironically enough at midnight. So I gave her a new treatment and transformed her into a more monstrous version of the character.

When I thought about Moll and Lora seeing how peaceful they were along with the fairy like concept of the two I wanted to create the opposite of the two. Which is why she looks so much like a vampire. Her dress is based off the character Eucliwood Hellscythe mostly just for the armor plating on it. Her view on humans is way darker than Belvera's however so don't except her to change sides like in the movies. Any Elias or Kaiju who isn't with her is an enemy in her eyes.

Next up is Kuro my first attempt at an insane character. When I came up with Kuro I originally had an entire team because I was debating having an anti G-team but I scarped the idea but did keep Kuro because my favorite type of characters villains especially are the insane ones so I wanted to experiment with her. She was meant to be an anti Hikari hence the name Kuro, which means dark in Japanese, and the white hair was meant to be a contrast with Hikari's black hair. Kuro is based off two anime characters Sorano aka Angel from Fairy Tail and Shiro from Deadman Wonderland. Sorano because I liked her design and chose to base Kuro around it. While her mind set and insane smile was that of Shiro.

Know I bet your all wondering what a human hating mini vampire and a white haired lunatic are doing together. Well I'll tell you becauseit's a secret and I don't feel like telling anyone

And because I do like characters with themes songs I went out of my way to find one that fit Kuro's personality and mindset. Also it should probably tell what Sunset, Adagio and the girls are in for next chapter.

Godzilla, Mothra, Moll and Lora are all owned by Toho co. ltd.

Mlp by Hasbro

Any request for our next game of get to know you leave it in the comments. Thanks for reading guys and gals. also sorry this chapter is so wordy personally it was a slight pain to write because of all of the characters and trying to figure out who should have lines and who shouldn't. But I hope you guys and gals like it.