• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,875 Views, 67 Comments

Monster King - Godzilla2020



Sunset and Adagio get a new internship at a Job they never thought was possible.

  • ...
5
 67
 1,875

For Everfree: Sunset vs Akiko!?

Sunset had seen a lot things since coming to this world. People turning into mindless zombies, a giant horse made of pure light, giant monsters fighting to the death.

"But this is defiantly breaking my top ten list."

She couldn't take her eyes off of the floating form of Twilight Sparkle. Her entire side of the tent was hanging in the air. She moaned in her sleep and each time the purple aura covering her body fluttered nearly dropping everything that it covered. Sunset could barely think straight as she was trying to figure out just what was going on. She'd seen this magic before and it was from her old home. She knew her power was growing, but she wasn't all that sure about her friends. Sure they'd grown ears and tails with the elements although she wasn't sure how much power they truly had. Considering that her friends weren't from Equestria and were counter parts of the actual elements of harmony. Sunset could only reason that they had magic was due to Princess Twilight Sparkle exposing it to them.

But this world's Twilight was much different. She wasn't exposed to magic the same way her friends were. She gained magic from accidentally taking it from the others and absorbing it all in one go, turning her into the creature from her nightmare.

So maybe that's why her abilities are so strong?

That was the only conclusion Sunset could come up with on the spot. It was actually making Sunset's heart beat faster from excitement. Though she felt bad when saw Twilight's terrified face when she turned in her sleep.

"Twilight?" Sunset called out.

Twilight's eyes snapped open and she yelped when she saw she was off the ground. The aura surrounding her disappeared dropping everything back to Earth. The sudden jolt roused Spike, who was sleeping at the foot of the bed, awake. He looked around with an annoyed groaned.

"Is time to get up already?" He sleepily said.

Twilight was breathing heavily as she looked around in a startled state. This quickly woke Spike up and caused him to rush to her. His tail was wagging in concern as he let out small whimpers nudging his head against her side. Sunset held Twilight's shoulders, "Twilight, easy, it's just me."

"Sunset what just happened?" Twilight asked looking around in fear.

"I was about to ask you the same thing." Sunset said, "I knew our power was getting stronger, but I didn't think it was like this."

"I don't think it's my power." Twilight said.

Sunset looked at Twilight in confusion as Spike crawled into her lap, "Were you having another nightmare?"

Twilight's body tensed up as her eyes grew wide, "Spike." She said trying to hush the puppy.

"Nightmare?" Sunset asked. She looked at Twilight as the young scientist tried looking away from her friend, "Come on, Twilight, it's me."

Twilight let out a sad sigh as her shoulders began to sag, "Ever since New York I've been having these really horrible nightmares. Where she comes."

"You mean that demon?" Sunset asked remembering the cold chill she felt from her own nightmare.

"Yeah, her, every time I try going to sleep she's there." Twilight said.

Sunset began thinking back to New York and she recalled the words the Elias spoke to them. "Twilight, Moll and Lora said Midnight placed you under a curse. They said it had some kind of effect on your aura."

"A curse? So that's why she's was talking about..." Twilight suddenly stopped. It felt like someone was putting a drill to her head. Each time she tried talking the pain was even worse. Tears weld up in her eyes and Sunset looked to her in concern. When she stopped trying to think of the words her demonic half spoke the pain subsided.

"Twilight, it's okay. This magic isn't all that bad and I'm sure the others will help." Sunset said.

"The others?! No they can't know about this. You heard Applejack, this week was supposed to be relaxing and not dealing with random magic attacks! What would the others think if they found out I was turning into that demon again?" Twilight said.

"I'm sure they'll do whatever they can to help." Sunset said.

"Sunset...I...I just need some time to think." Twilight said patting Spike on the head.

She brought her head down to her pillow looking away from Sunset. Spike let out small whimpers as he nuzzled her side. Sunset sighed pulling out her camp shirt looking to Twilight as continued to put the covers over herself. She wanted to help Twilight so bad the same way another version of this girl helped her. But she just couldn't think of the right thing to say and seeing her like this only made it harder. "Okay, okay, let's just clear our heads. We can't hide this forever, Applejack can spot a liar from a mile away. Also there's Lora she can sense it when our magic acts up, maybe she can help."

"I know that, Sunset, but..."

"But we'll tell them when you're ready." Sunset said placing a comforting hand on Twilight's shoulder. Twilight turned her head looking at Sunset with a small smile, "I had a pretty crazy dream about that demon too."

"You did?" Twilight asked with slightly wide eyes as something began to dawn on her, "Wha...AAAH!"

Twilight felt the pain in her head hit twice as hard causing her to clutch her head. Sunset pat Twilight's head setting her against the bed. "I'll tell you about it later, you should get some rest. Think I might get some air and go for a walk."

Sunset slipped on her camp uniform and she smiled at her friend. She played with Spike's head as she placed Adagio's headband on. "Spike you're in charge until I get back."

"Rodger that. No nightmares while I'm here." Spike said raising his paw to salute her.

He then went to cuddle up with Twilight. She started giggling as the pup began licking her face. The pain she was in began to subside. Sunset held in the urge to squeal at the sight as she made her way out. Twilight held onto Spike keeping her head down. She reached out for her phone to check the time. She sighed seeing it was only seven am. She could at least get an extra hour before things kicked off. She could try sleeping again, although the idea of it terrified the girl. Even with Spike in her arms and putting a warm feeling throughout her body.

Things still felt off.

She switched her phone to face cam to get a look at herself. Everything looked normal and when she smiled she actually felt her facial muscles doing it. Maybe something was just off in her head. She had just gone through a pretty traumatic incident. Giving her traumatic dreams as a result so graphic that she couldn't talk about them. That could be why her head hurt so much. She just had to many thoughts going through her head resulting in her having a violent headache.

"Try getting some sleep, Twilight," Spike said with a yawn snapping Twilight back to reality, "I need a counter when I go squirrel hunting."

"Alright, please just chase them. I'm not raising a hunting dog." Twilight said placing an alarm on her phone.

She set it up to lean against the side so she could look at the time. She closed her eyes and held Spike close to her chest. This was all just in her head had to be. And with that Twilight lost conciseness. Her phone went black revealing a dark reflection of the sleeping girl. As Twilight slept her reflections eye opened. Staring at the sleeping Twilight with contempt.

She slowly moved her hand up.

With a moan Twilight did the same thing.

She moved her fingers.

Twilight copied the motion her face twisting in discomfort.

The reflection held a dark smile before settling her arm down.

Twilight copied her letting out a content sigh as she settled back to comfortable position.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Sunset was groaning as she stood outside her tent running a hand through her hair. Something was wrong with Twilight and she wanted to help the girl open up, but she didn't seem ready to let anyone else in. She knew better than anyone what that was like. Was it this frustrating when her friends were helping her? Then there were also those weird dreams she's been having. First with Kuro and Midnight, then that weird dream with Kubo, her dream the week before with Mothra, now this one. It felt so real and the way Twilight looked at her when she brought it up put the former Equestrian on edge.

"She looked like we had the same dream." Sunset said to herself, "What's going on with me?"

"Maybe you've finally gone crazy."

Sunset was shocked to find Adagio standing in front of her. The siren had a hand on her hip looking at Sunset, "Why are you talking to yourself?"

Sunset shouted in surprise before covering her mouth and lowering her voice, "Why are you up so early?"

"I wake up this early for work everyday." Adagio said, "Why are you up?"

"Promise you won't laugh?"

"No." Adagio said bluntly Sunset looked at her with furrowed brows. She sighed, "Fine, I won't laugh."

"I had a bad dream and can't get back to sleep."

Adagio snorted through her nose as her body shook. Sunset watched with lowered eyelids as the siren tried keeping her composure. She sighed walking off to the other tents.

"Hey I'm trying here." Adagio said following her.

"I know, but that dream was just so weird. So I'm going to get some help from Lora." Sunset said.

"Alright, I was meaning to check on Aria and Sonata anyways." Adagio shrugged following after her.

"Check on them?" Sunset asked with wide eyes and a small smile.

"If I'm not allowed to laugh at you then you're not allowed to laugh at me." Adagio said.

"I wasn't laughing. It's just nice to see your sweet side." Sunset said.

Adagio felt her cheeks getting red as she walked faster. Sunset snickered as she went to Adagio's side. When they reached the aquamarine Adagio stuck her head in finding Aria with her pigtails undone sleeping. Drool streamed from her face as she let out small snores. Sunset looked at her with a smile. The siren's scowl was gone and she was actually kind of cute. Adagio sighed pulling out a tissue from her pocket and wiping Aria's mouth.

"She seems pretty happy. I wonder what she's dreaming about?" Sunset asked.

Adagio hummed tapping her chin, "Say: Please, Aria, not the face."

"Ooookay," Sunset said with a raised eyebrow, "Please, Aria, not the face."

Aria let out a happy sigh as she turned in her sleep her smile growing. Adagio nodded her head in understanding, "Just as I thought. She's dreaming about punching you."

"Glad to know she's thinking of me." Sunset said with lowered eyelids. When she looked around she noticed that the room was empty. "I thought she and Rainbow were sharing this room."

"They were, Aria dragged her into my tent." Adagio said, "She snores louder than anything in Equestria."

"Still kind of rude." Sunset whispered.

"Try being in the same tent with her and Applejack." Adagio said with a shudder.

"What are you talking about?" Sunset asked with a raised eyebrow.

Adagio led Sunset outside and to her tent opening the cover. She gestured for Sunset to look inside. Sunset raised an eyebrow at what she was doing before sticking her head through the opening. Adagio looked at her fingers counting down to herself. She watched Sunset stiffen before practically flinging herself out. Her teal eyes wide as dinner plates her jaw hanging open. She held out a shaky finger.

"Were they just."

"Yep." Adagio answered looking at her finger nails, "Apparently they've been dreaming about their boy toys."

"Wow I owe Scootaloo ten bucks." Sunset said.

"Scootawho?"

"Rainbow's adopted little sister. You'd love her, but she can get pretty hyper and her fanfiction can be kind of....intense." Sunset explained. She did like Scootaloo and playing videogames with her was fun. Although when she learned the girl's interesting writing habits it did make Sunset look at her differently.

"You are the weirdest bunch I've ever let into my life." Adagio said walking to the next tent.

Sunset spotted the large amount of candy wrappers outside making it simple to identify who was inside it. Sunset then spotted the amethyst and emerald tents. "Hey I'm gonna go see Lora and tell her about my dreams."

"Okay enjoy Aki kicking your butt for waking her up." Adagio said entering the other tent.

Sunset chuckled at Adagio's attempt of a joke, although Akiko does enjoy sleeping. It was an emergency so maybe she wouldn't be that mad. Sunset gulped looking to the emerald tent. Maybe Hikari would be the better choice to wake up. She would be able to make sense of things better than a gorgy Akiko and Lora.

"Yeah that's a better choice."

She made a beeline toward the amethyst tent while trying to think of the best way to explain her situation to Hikari. When she moved the sheets she found that the tent was surprisingly quiet and clean. She spotted Fluttershy sleeping soundly in her bed. Her long hair was covering her face and she was surrounded by several stuffed animals. When Sunset saw Hikari's bed she was surprised to see that the bed was empty. It was neatly made and Hikari's pajamas were neatly folded and lying across it. She raised an eyebrow rubbing her chin. Asking Fluttershy seemed pretty pointless due to how comfortable she was in the bed so the odds were against her seeing Hikari leave.

She let out a sad sigh pulling her head out of the tent. She then found Adagio standing in front of her. "I thought you were looking for Aki?"

"Hikari might understand me better if I wake her up." Sunset said.

"You're just afraid of Aki and Lora kicking your butt for waking them up." Adagio deadpanned. Sunset lowered her head in admittance. Adagio snickered leading her to the emerald tent, "I'll go with you." She opened the tent gesturing for Sunset to go inside.

"Aren't you going in too?" Sunset asked.

"You're waking her up. I'm just watching the show." Adagio pointed out.

"Thanks for the confidence boost, Adagio." Sunset deadpanned.

She stuck her head inside the tent hiding her gulp. She looked in ready to hear the snores of Akiko. So she was surprised that it was so silent other than the elegant snores that Rarity was making. Her fashion forward friend was in her own bed holding her sheets close.

"Looks like those two had a fun night." Adagio said sticking her head inside.

The siren was looking at the lump that was under Rarity's sheets. Sunset spotted it as well. When she looked closer she noticed that it was a large piece of wood. She didn't want to know what Akiko was doing the night before to scare Rarity that much.

"I don't think they're here." Adagio pointed to the messy bed on the other side. Clothes were thrown around it next to an open suitcase. "And I thought Sonata and Pinkie were messy."

"I wonder if Rarity knows where they went?" Sunset said.

"I'm not getting hit with a stick." Adagio said.

Rarity did look like she was ready to pounce at any given moment. So maybe waking her up was more trouble than it was worth. Seriously what did Akiko say to her? Sunset sighed as she left the tent with Adagio.

"So much for figuring out my dreams." Sunset said with a moan.

Adagio shrugged walking away from the tents, "They'll be back ask them then."

"It's just...." Sunset let out a long sigh, "Really hard to explain."

Adagio raised an eyebrow, "Well try not to stress about it."

Sunset let her shoulders shag it was hard to just not stress about it. Not thinking about this was going to make her head explode. Her magic was growing and she didn't know what it was doing to her body. When she looked at Adagio ready to talk more the siren was walking toward the lake cracking her arms.

"Hey, wait up!" Sunset called chasing after Adagio.

Adagio looked at the old dock with slight annoyance. When she touched it she heard the broads creaking. She sighed before taking small steps forward avoiding the squeaking board. Each time she heard the wood creak she avoided that particular board. Which made Sunset raise an eyebrow. When she reached the edge Adagio stood still for a moment before cracking her neck with a sigh and settling down to take her shoes off. Adagio let out a satisfied sigh when she stuck her bare feet in the water.

Sunset watched her with fascination she looked at the boards Adagio had avoided in curiosity. Why did she avoid them in particular? When she looked at the entire dock it seemed like it was ready to give out with the slightest breeze. Heck when they were settling down Applejack broke a piece of it off by accident. So why was Adagio avoiding these particular pieces? They look just like the rest of the old dock.

"If you step on that plank you'll get soaked." Adagio said without turning around.

"Really?" Sunset asked looking at the plank.

It seemed perfectly fine to her so what was so bad about. Her curiosity was starting to get the better of her and she just had to know. When she stepped on the wood creaked the same as it did when Adagio had stepped on it. That's when she suddenly felt it start to give way and it was also really soft. The plank snapped under her foot causing Sunset to yelp as she fell forward. Before she fell Sunset landed into Adagio's palm. The siren looked at her with slight annoyance as she placed her face into her palm with an annoyed sigh. Her red eyes gazed into Sunset's teal.

"I told you'd fall." Adagio said, "Some of these planks are rotten."

"Oh thanks a lot." Sunset said with a smile.

"Yeah well next time listen to me when I give you advice." Adagio said. She then flicked Sunset's forehead causing the former unicorn to puff out her cheeks. "I swear you're worse than Sonata."

She soon went back to where she was sitting. Sunset followed after her, this time copying the path that Adagio had taken. When Sunset reached the edge she stared at the lake with wide eyes. It was like staring at a crystal as the sun shined down it.

"It's so pretty!" Sunset said her voice going up in pitch.

"Did you just age backwards?" Adagio asked with a snicker.

"Well it is. You can't tell me this isn't the most beautiful sight you've ever seen." Sunset said sitting next to the siren.

"Yeah it's alright. I've just seen better." Adagio said.

"Where?"

"Well before I looked like this," Adagio gestured to her body, "I used to live underwater this was just my average morning."

"Really?!" Sunset pushed her face into Adagio's.

"Yeah really." Adagio said pushing Sunset away she leaned back letting out a sigh, "Those were simpler times."

When Sunset looked at Adagio she had a small nostalgic smile on her face. It then started to falter as she breathed through her nose. Sunset caught the pained look in Adagio's eyes as she balled her fist.

"Hey Sonata and Aria are doing great with Lulu, don't you think?" Sunset asked quickly changing the topic. Adagio rose her head up looking at Sunset in surprise. Sunset began twirling her fingers together, "Sorry, the way Aria seems to be acting now it looked like she and Lulu were getting along. She even gave away some of her clothes I've been begging mom for weeks to let me wear them. But she always says, 'That's entirely to much skin you'll be showing young lady.'" She said mimicking Celestia's voice.

"She knows we came from a world were everyone walked around naked, right?"

"That's how I nearly ended up dressing like a nun."

Adagio looked at Sunset for a moment as she kept her deadpan stare. They soon broke out into full blown laughter. Tears were welling up in their eyes as they clutched their sides. Adagio wiped away a tear as she looked at Sunset, "At least she's looking out for your well being. Aria and Sonata are actually having some fun with Luna. To be honest I'm pretty surprised that Aria is taking to her so well. She's never been much for letting others in."

"Well Lulu knows how to get people to open up and express themselves. She did it with me after the Fall Formal; she really did help me see things in a different light." Sunset said with a nostalgic smile, "Same thing with mom she was there after everything went wrong. When I was at my lowest and didn't know what to do or even if the girls would accept me as a friend. That's when they came by and slowly started to show me how to open up. Then after battle of the bands all three of us started talking more and then we started becoming a little family."

"Building a family, huh?" Adagio said as she began moving her feet through the water. Her memories were coming back of a much simpler time in her life. Becoming a family with a purple hothead then witnessing the birth of a little blue bubble of love. Vowing to always keep them safe even if it meant coming up some pretty stupid plans.

"Yeah family was pretty tough for me back in Equestria. My parents took off before I go to know them. I was taken in to be the Princess's personal student when I showed signs of having high potential with magic, which to a young orphan meant I was better than everyone, and then royally messed that up losing the closet thing I had to a mother figure." Sunset said.

"Is that why you're so close with this Celestia?"

"I thought that at first too when I started getting these feelings about her. It's why I have such a hard time opening up to her, but lately I've been viewing her in a different light than the other Celestia. She's defiantly more talkative and I feel like I can open up to her more. If I need her she comes running to see me no matter what." Sunset said with a warm smile.

"Sounds nice." Adagio said.

"And you know Lulu, Celestia, and I are pretty open to having the family grow." Sunset said scooting closer to Adagio, "We were made Kubo's little sisters."

Adagio felt her cheeks getting red as she let out a grumble out of her throat. It grew when Sunset put her head on Adagio's shoulder. Red eyes stared into bright teal as Sunset stuck out her bottom lip. "You can leave your head there for an hour." Adagio said with a sigh.

Sunset giggled as she began to sink her head down on Adagio's shoulder, who was letting out a groan. Sunset kept her smile as she felt the warmth Adagio was giving off. It was surprisingly soothing and kept some her tension at bay. But she couldn't put off the feelings she had since waking up and seeing Twilight floating.

"Hey Adagio?"

"Please don't talk."

"I'm being serious."

"Okay." Adagio sighed.

"Are you good at keeping a secret?"

"I thought friends don't keep secrets?" Adagio asked with a sly smile.

"Adagio."

"Just, somewhat, kidding."

"Can you remember what happened during the campfire?" Sunset asked.

"Rarity told a dumb story about dresses, then that camp counselor, who the nerd has a crush on, told that weird story about Gaia Everfree or whatever. Everyone freaked out and started thinking she was booted out of Equestria like me. Past were brought up again, I resisted the urge to hit Pinkie, the nerd got upset and walked off you followed her." Adagio explained with a bored sigh.

"That's what I thought, so what was that other part?" Sunset said.

"Other part?" Adagio raised an eyebrow in interest.

"It's that weird dream I had. Everything happened the way you said it did, but then I was trying to find my way back to camp and I got lost ending up back at the campfire," Sunset sucked in a breath dreading the next part, "....that's where I found all of you there...dead."

Adagio's eyes widened as she saw the scared look on Sunset's face. She let Sunset continue to grip her arm as she began interlocking their fingers together. Sunset was looked like she was getting pale as she went on.

"That's when I heard Twilight crying and running from that thing she turned into from the Friendship Games. She was hurting Twilight really bad and telling her that you all were dead because of her. That's when I tried to save her, but that thing grabbed me and she looked surprised I was there. Before we could do anything I woke up."

"That's pretty intense. Is that why you wanted to talk to Lora?"

"Well yeah because...it honestly didn't feel like it was my dream or a dream at all, although this was the first time someone touched me." Sunset said.

"First time?"

"It's really hard to explain, but I think it's magic." Sunset said.

"Okay, so why keep this a secret from the others?" Adagio asked.

"I don't, in fact I want to tell everyone about this. But I'm not the only one whose getting new magic powers," Sunset said getting a confused look from Adagio, "This is the part I want you to keep secret. Even from Lora."

"My lips are sealed."

"When I woke up Twilight was floating." Sunset said.

Sunset went onto explain the discussion she had with Twilight. Adagio had wide eyes as she nodded her head in understanding. She felt her heart racing when she heard Midnight's name mentioned and what she did to Twilight. The Siren could almost understand what the girl was going through.

"We really can't get away from her can we?" Adagio asked looking at the clear sky. She leaned back and stretched her body along the dock. Sunset looked at her as her shirt rode up revealing some fading scars on her stomach. Adagio touched them, "These two are finally fading. Right before we left the doctor said I was lucky it only went straight through my body and missed everything vital. But I know better. Midnight wanted me to die slowly so she purposely missed any organs, until she changed her mind. It turns out little Miss Judge of all Life is pretty indecisive. She couldn't figure out whether I should be filled with holes or have my throat cut. As you can see it's clear when she changed her mind."

Adagio rubbed the scar along her neck. Sunset looked at her with a frown as she felt her hand moving closer to Adagio's neck. Adagio stared at her for a moment before lifting her head up revealing the scar. Sunset moved her hand along Adagio's neck feeling the bumps on the dried out skin.

"Does it still hurt?" Sunset asked.

"Only when I think about her. So just about every night before I go to bed." Adagio said with a sigh, "I can still see her in my head sometimes. Just looking at me with that blank uncaring expression as I died. Lucky for me Aki is there just before I start screaming. So sorry about laughing at your little nightmare I guess I'm no better."

"Adagio." Sunset said looking at her in sympathy.

"If Midnight did do something to your friend then it would be better if she talks to all of you," Adagio said rising up on her elbows, "It'll at least let her know she's not alone in all of this. Also she could use some relationship advice too."

"Huh?"

"You saw her with that counselor guy. They were actually bonding over rocks." Adagio said with a snicker.

"Yeah I noticed, but I don't think I should give out relationship advice. The last guy I dated I was just using to boost my popularity at the school." Sunset said with a sigh. She did manage to make peace with Flash Sentry after the Battle of the Bands although things still felt awkward every time they would walk past each other in the halls. She hoped one day they could start over as friends again. But that was future Sunset's problem for now she had to deal with Adagio. Who was currently laughing at her.

"And I though I was bad." Adagio said clutching her sides, "But even I wasn't I succubus."

"I was never a succubus!" Sunset said with red cheeks, "How do you go from advice giving older sister to calling me names?"

"Because I'm Adagio Dazzle the almighty leader of the sirens and you're just a silly little pony." Adagio said with a snicker as she squished Sunset's cheeks together.

Sunset began to let out an annoyed grumble. Although a smile crossed her face as she began thinking of a way to make Adagio feel just as embarrassed as she was. She brushed away Adagio's hand, "Actually your Adagio Dazzle, my new BBSFF." She jumped on the siren making her yelp, "And the best pillow ever!"

"Hey get off!" Adagio said with red cheeks, "And what's a BBSFF?"

"First answer nope! You said I had an hour and I'm using it. Second answer BBSFF, Best Big Sister Friend Forever." Sunset said looking at Adagio with a smile.

Adagio sighed leaning her back against the wood as her face was as red as a cherry, "Stupid pony."

"Fluffy Siren." Sunset said with a snicker as she hugged Adagio tighter, "Thanks for the advice by the way. I think we can get Twilight out of her slump."

"Whatever, let's just get this hour over with before anyone sees me." Adagio said her face still hot.

Sunset giggled when she felt Adagio's warmth along her body. She wondered if this was the CMCs or Pinkie felt when they were with their older siblings. Is Kubo this soft? Oh someone was so getting attacked by the snuggle monster when he got back. A smile formed on her face as she started thinking about him.

"Aki...give...it...back!"

Adagio and Sunset perked their heads ups when they heard someone panting and the sound of running. Behind them they noticed Akiko coming to a stop from what looked like a light jog. She snickered as she threw a cell phone in the air. She caught it and began waving it like a dog treat.

"Come on, Sis. The only way you'll get this is if you catch me." Akiko said.

Sunset and Adagio saw that Akiko was looking at a panting Hikari as she was running along the side of the lake. Or what they thought was running. Hikari was panting heavily as her arms dangled against her sides, sweat was pouring off her face, each step she took was shaky. She looked ready to fall over with just a breeze.

"I'm...so...telling...Miki...on...you." Hikari panted.

Akiko snickered as she watched Hikari attempt to pick up her current pace. Out of the corner of her eye the G-team captain noticed the Equestrians. Or more so the awkward position they were in. "Oh morning ladies. Did I interrupt something?"

Adagio scrambled making Sunset yelp as she was thrown off, "Nothing happened!"

"Oww!" Sunset groaned rubbing her head, "There was a nicer way to do that!"

"No, there wasn't." Adagio said brushing herself off.

Akiko just had a raised eyebrow looking in between the two, "If you two were cuddling you can just say so. I do it with Vecy all the time." She cracked a smile wiggling her eyebrows, "I've even caught Hikari making Kubo her personal pillow a couple of times.~"

"Aki!" Hikari came rushing at Akiko with new energy. When she lunged Akiko easily dodged while throwing the phone she was holding to her free hand. She had a smile on her face as she did so.

"Nice try, Sis." Akiko said with a smile, "Bbbbbut you still need to work on your speed."

She snickered as she slapped Hikari's rear causing her to yelp. She turned at Akiko with a puffy cheeked glare as her face became red. Akiko looked at her phone with a snicker as waved her hand with an impressed whistle. "Looks like all that training is coming in handy. I guess that's why Kubo's been looking at you. Although I do wonder what he'll say when I show him this."

"You better not!" Hikari started gunning for the phone.

Akiko kept smiling as she dodged out of the way of Hikari's hands. She then looked to the girls all while avoiding Hikari. "So what are two doing up so early?"

"Actually I was looking for you two or more specifically Lora." Sunset said she started walking across the dock, "Something really weird has been going on with..."

"Watch out!" Adagio shouted.

Sunset looked down noticing that the plank she stepped on was soft and was already giving way. She started laughing to herself and waved to the women. Hikari and Akiko had stopped fighting to watch as Sunset smiled. "Bye, bye." She yelped as the wood gave out and swallowed her.

_________________________________________________________________________________

"Achoo!"

Sunset sniffled as a towel was wrapped around her head. It was then followed by Adagio punching her head.

"I told you to avoid those planks." Adagio said with a sigh, "Stupid Pony."

They were sitting next to a collapsed and panting Hikari. Akiko was kneeling down in front of them nonchalantly drinking a bottle of water. They were all sitting in a small section of the forest further from the camp grounds. There the girls found a shirtless Bone Crusher hanging upside down from a tree each time he took a breath it was short and calming. His eyes were covered with a blindfold. Under him Vector was sitting with a wide variety of tools before him. He was working on a circular object in his hands. Adagio rose a brow at it and the strange jars of sliver liquid that were next to him.

"So you've been having weird dreams huh?" Akiko said.

"Yeah, but the thing is they don't feel like dreams." Sunset said wiping more water off herself she looked to Hikari with a small frown, "Sorry for taking your towel, Hikari."

"It's...no...problem...tell...us...more." Hikari panted sitting back up taking in a deep breath and letting it out, "You said your latest dream involved your friend Twilight?"

"Yeah this one was different from the dreams I've been having," Sunset said as she tried forming the right words in her head, "It was strange because I could actually feel myself being touched."

"Well if you're having dreams about your friend that may mean others things." Bone Crusher said, although it was hard to tell if he was looking at her or not considering he was wearing a blindfold, "Like latent sexual..."

"It's not that!" Sunset said with a red face.

"What are you complaining for? Its the year 2000 something people can love whoever they want." Vector said without looking up from his work.

"You just want to see them make out don't you?" Adagio spoke with narrowed eyes.

Vector's body stiffened as he began working faster. Hikari lowered her eyelids as she started to growl before she could say anything Sunset shot up. Her hair raised up and her cheeks flushed two rocks in her grip, "You perverts!"

When she began winding up her arms Bone Crusher perked his head up. When she threw them they sailed with incredible speed. So she and Adagio were surprised when Bone Crusher nonchalantly said, "Vector, scoot to the left."

Vector did as he was commanded with a yawn just as the rock went sailing past his head. Bone Crusher held out his hand and caught it and the one coming for him with a smile. Sunset was taken aback by the sight and Adagio had wide eyes. He jumped off the branch he was hanging off. Landing perfectly on his feet. He lifted his blind fold with a grin, "Not bad kid, but I totally heard that coming a mile away."

"And I'm not a pervert." Vector said, "I'm a connoisseur of the female form."

"That's still a pervert, Vector." Hikari deadpanned.

Vector clicked his tongue while rolling his eyes. He was then placed into a headlock and brought into the soft chest of Akiko. She let out a sad sigh while putting his head in between her breast, "Bad Vecy that's very not nice." She then looked to Bone Crusher with a snarl, "What have I told you about filling his head with perverted thoughts? The only woman Vecy should be thinking about is me! There's a reason you were in that tree."

"First of all those thoughts were in his head way before we meet him." Bone Crusher said holding up a hand, "So letting the blood flow to my head was totally unnecessary. Although it was a good way to train."

"Train?" Adagio asked.

"Is that how you knew those rocks were coming?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah it's kind of a trick I've had since I was a kid. Let me give you an example," Bone Crusher held a finger to the sky, "Two birds are about to fly over our heads. Their species are a blue jay and a robin."

Sunset and Adagio looked up to the trees. The leaves began to rustle and they were shocked when two birds flew out. Each of them the species Bone Crusher had said they were going to be. A blue jay and a robin. Sunset gasped while Adagio had to keep her jaw from hitting the ground. Bone Crusher was rubbing the back of his head with a snicker until Sunset ran into his face.

"How'd you do that? Do have magic too?! Were you holding out on me?!" Sunset started shouting holding Bone Crusher by his shoulders.

Adagio grabbed Sunset by the shirt collar while rolling her eyes, "Heel girl!"

"Not magic just something I was born with." Bone Crusher pointed to his ears, "I've got a wicked sense of hearing. Combine that with learning how to read the wind and I can see without my eyes."

"So how does that explain the rocks and the birds?" Adagio asked.

"Simple, I could make out the air going around the rocks when Sunny threw them. The birds were easy to make out from the beat of their wings." Bone Crusher said.

"How did you know the species?" Sunset said.

"The chirps. A robin has a distinct call from a blue jay." Bone Crusher said getting confused looks from Sunset and Adagio, "What? I used to bird watch."

"Okay that's..." Adagio was interrupted by a sparkle eyed Sunset jumped in front of her.

"...so cool!"

Adagio sighed rolling her eyes with a small smile on her face. She may be an annoying pony, but Adagio had to admit Sunset was pretty cute when she was excited. That was then interrupted by a groan from Vector as he pulled away from Akiko. He let out a gasp for air as his cheeks were red.

"Sis, I need air and watch my stuff!" Vector said.

"Sorry about that boopy." Akiko said trying to plant a kiss on cheek one that he blocked. She let out a moan of disappointment as he dropped back to the ground and went back to working. She wrapped her arms around him and putting herself against his back. "Vecy."

"I swear you've been acting weirder since I got to this town." Vector said.

"What? There's nothing weird about wanting to snuggle with your little brother. And there's nothing weird about making sure little girls now there place." Akiko said with a deranged smile.

'What kind of relationship do these two have?' Adagio and Sunset thought at the same time as they watched Akiko continue to squeeze Vector.

'It's best if you don't know.' A voice played in their heads.

"Lora?" Sunset said aloud twirling her body trying to find the Elias.

When she caught the sound of rustling in the trees she suddenly found a mini-Mothra jumping from the branches. Lora sat on her back green aura dissipating from her body. She looked to Sunset and Adagio shaking her head as she rubbed her temples. "I swear it's been getting harder to meditate with you two around."

"Don't be rude, Lora." Hikari said.

"You're not the one who can feel it when their auras spike." Lora said as she hoped off Mothra.

The small kaiju scuttled to Vector receiving a pat on the head from him. Despite having Akiko clinging to his body he managed to keep a strait face when he picked a tweezer and stuck them into the jar of sliver liquid Adagio had been looking at. The Siren watched him closely ignoring Sunset as she picked up Lora and began talking to Hikari. She raised an eyebrow when he pulled out what looked like a watch. In the blink of an eye he quickly went to screw a cap on the jar. He then studied the watch and a satisfied smile was on his face. The liquid had hardened around the watch turning into a sliver metal that shined in the sun. Adagio was stunned looking at the jar Vector was messing with. Mothra perked her head up and began fluttering her wings.

"Make sure Kubo get's this." Vector said.

Mothra chirped as her body began to glow and split itself in two. The one in the air clutched the watch nodding her head in understanding. She took off flying in the direction Adagio assumed was the beach. She then looked at the jar making a move to pick it up if it wasn't for Vector quickly pulling it aside.

"I wouldn't touch this stuff. Once it's exposed to air even Godzilla has a hard time breaking it." Vector said.

"What is it?" Adagio asked.

"Space titanium." Vector said holding up the jar, "Hardest substance on this planet and whatever other planet it came from."

"Other planet?" Adagio asked.

"I may or may not have been peeling this off two alien cyborgs, that I thought were dead. But as the saying goes what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas." Vector said.

Adagio looked at Vector confused before thinking on his words. Vegas why was that ringing so many bells? She then thought back to the night before her life went crazy. She was sitting with Sonata and Aria watching the television. An image was on the screen of Godzilla, Mothra, Rodan, and another kaiju that she hadn't met yet, all fighting against two creatures with metal appendages for arms. What were there names again? Something gan and Mega whatever. Her eyes then widened when she recalled the damage those two monsters caused to the city and it was all because of Vector?

Vector saw the slightly horrified look the siren had on her face, "Hey once again everyone on the base, including myself and Trans, assumed Gigan and Megalon were dead. If we knew they'd been feeding off of the electricity from Area 51 we would have called these guys sooner." He pointed a thumb to Akiko and Bone Crusher.

"You still let those two trash Las Vegas." Adagio said, "And you kind of let Godzilla take the blame for it."

"Thirty percent of Vegas, thirty percent! But no one ever says that. And it was only the casinos no one cares about that got destroyed." Vector said. The eyes of his necklace began to glow making Vector grumble, "I don't need a lecture about morals, Caesar."

"And we forgave Vector and Trans for that little stunt. Plus it started the hole Godzilla Girls trend when Hikari and Cap nearly fell off a building." Bone Crusher said, "The Hawk also got a space titanium upgrade and I managed to get a date with this super hot chick on the base. That led to a week of nonstop..."

"Please stop talking." Adagio said with red cheeks as she watched Bone Crusher drool.

"And I got to meet my little boopy and went to seven all you can buffets." Akiko said drool spilling from her mouth, "So many chocolate covered waffles."

"Sis!" Vector complained as his hair got wet.

"So what happened to Gigan and Megalon?" Adagio asked.

"No clue, hopefully they're floating around in space." Vector said with a shrug, "But Godzilla's way stronger than he was back then. So if they do come back he'll beat them." Adagio noticed the eyes flashing on necklace making Vector sigh. He held up his necklace looking into the ruby.

"I know you're just as strong and I would put all my money on you in a fight."

"Was he just jealous?" Adagio said leaning to inspect the necklace. She getting a weird case of Deja vu by looking at the necklace and how quickly Vector pulled it away. Was she like this when she had her heart?

"Yeah Caesar can get pretty jealous if I start comparing his strength to other monsters." Vector said twirling his necklace. The eyes shinned once again, "Yes you do."

Adagio let out a small snicker. She'd only known Vector for a week and by extension the kaiju known as King Caesar. At first she thought it was only hostility that he held toward the creature, but now she could see that the two were like Sonata and Aria. They would act out and argue with each other, but deep down she could tell Vector had genuine feelings for King Caesar.

However, her thoughts were cut short by a loud groan from Lora. Bone Crusher and Akiko stopped drooling to look at the Elias. She stood on Hikari's shoulder impatiently tapping her arm as energy bounced off her. She was clearly annoyed with Sunset who was nervously grinning and rubbing the back of her head. Hikari rubbed the elder Elias on the head.

"How am I supposed to help you if you won't tell me everything?" Lora sighed.

"Sorry, but I promised Twilight that I'd wait for her to tell everyone." Sunset said, "She's really scared and doesn't want anyone to look at her strange after everything we've been through."

"I understand and respect that, Sunset, but I don't think it's wise to wait. I can feel your power and that of your friends. Ever since we arrived at this camp your auras have risen. This place is strange it radiates aura and you all seem to be absorbing it." Lora said.

"We are?" Sunset said with wide eyes as she looked at her hands.

"Yes, but I've also been sensing something else," Lora looked at Sunset with serious eyes, "I'll tell you our own secret. Since arriving here I felt a large amount of aura although it was only brief. It felt both familiar and different at the same time. Which frankly worries me."

"Caesar said the same thing." Vector spoke up standing up with Akiko, "We can't find anything, but this place is defiantly making our weird radar go off."

"Those counselors are kind of weird." Adagio pointed out, "Maybe it's trouble from another world full of talking ponies."

"Now don't you think it would be best if you told your experience with her?" Lora said.

Sunset rubbed her chin in thought before sighing, "Sorry, but I promised Twilight that we'd talk when she was ready."

Lora began to growl before Hikari could catch her she leapt onto Sunset's face. Her small hands gripped the former unicorns cheeks and began pulling. She began reverting to the shouts of a child, "Tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me, tell me!"

Adagio tried to keep back a snicker from the sight. Akiko sighed shaking her head finally letting go of Vector. The G-team captain plucked Lora from Sunset's face. Lora was still struggling to claw at Sunset's face. She pressed a finger against Lora's back, causing her to freeze up and her face turning red. She turned a shaky head to Akiko.

"Don't. You. Dare." Lora hissed. Akiko smiled as she scratched Lora's back. The elder Elias sighed as a grin crossed her face and her body began to sag.

"I hope you were paying attention, ladies. This is how you calm down an angry fairy." Akiko said looking at Sunset and Adagio, "So mind telling me what's going on?"

Sunset sighed as she began explaining everything that had gone in her dream. Adagio rubbed her arm as she saw the concerned look Sunset had. She could tell Sunset really did want to talk about Twilight's powers, but was struggling not to let the girl's secret out. She clearly was doing her best to please both sides although it was clearly annoying to some. When she looked at Vector he was rolling his eyes clearly showing that he wanted to know more. Bone Crusher and Hikari had faces of concern, not knowing whether to push Sunset on the matter or not.

"And that's what's going on. Sorry, but Twilight is really nervous and I think it would be better to let her come out on her own terms." Sunset said.

Akiko didn't respond to her as she began to pull on her hair. When it looked like Vector was about to say something Akiko held out her hand. She looked at Vector with a smile, "Boopy, go get my tape. Pretty please."

"Uh yeah, Sis." Vector said hurrying off to Akiko's belongings.

"Cap, I know that look in your eyes." Bone Crusher said cautioning Akiko.

"Aki, please don't get us in trouble." Hikari said.

"Hold this for me kay, Sis." Akiko said placing Lora in her hands.

"Um what's going on?" Sunset asked nervously as she watched Akiko stretch her arms.

When Vector returned with the tape Akiko quickly gave him a peck on the cheek making him blush. She giggled before tossing the tape over to Sunset. "Wrap that around your hands, Sunny. I don't want your mom seeing any cuts. We're gonna spar."

"W'at." Sunset asked her head turning sideways.

"Usually when these guy's, mostly Kubo, are hiding something from me I beat the answers out of them. Plus Hikari told me you wanted to get a little training by me. Well here's your chance," Akiko said snapping her back as she kept bending she looked at Adagio, "You wanna join in Adagio?"

"No thanks!" Adagio began shaking her head and waving her hands.

"Akiko no! Sunset isn't like the rest of us." Hikari said getting in between Akiko and Sunset.

"Neither were you or Vecy." Akiko said.

"That's different Akiko, Vector and I were..."

"Being chased by monsters sounds pretty familiar to me." Akiko said, "And not it's like I'm gonna go all out on her."

"I don't think..." Hikari stopped talking when Akiko caught the tape in her hands. The G-team captain smiled when she looked at Sunset. The former unicorn was testing her fingers to make sure the tape was comfortable on her hands.

"It's okay, Hikari." Sunset said taking a calm breath, "I did say I wanted a few lessons. But I was kind of hoping it'd be a like study session."

"I believe in learning by doing." Akiko said.

"Well if you really are sure about this," Hikari sighed looking Sunset over. The girl smiled at Hikari nodding her head, "Okay then. Aki, tell her the rules."

"Huh?" Sunset raised an eyebrow.

"When I spar with the others we usually bet something. When I beat Bone Crusher I get a free message and if Boney wins he can look at my butt for three seconds." Akiko said.

"That doesn't sound like a fair trade." Adagio said.

"You've clearly never looked at Cap's butt." Bone Crusher said with a lingering smile on his face. Adagio rolled her eyes as it was clear he was fantasying about something that she didn't want to know about.

Akiko did the same as she started cracking her knuckles, "And if I beat Hikari I get to show Kubo this." She had a smile on her face as she held up her cell phone. Hikari quickly rushed Akiko with wide eyes of desperation. Akiko giggled as she tossed the phone behind her. "Nice try, Sis."

Hikari grumbled as she glared at Akiko who returned it with a smile. She would have started yelling if it wasn't for a gasp from Vector, "Holy!"

Hikari had horrified eyes. Vector stared at the phone slack jawed his face becoming red. Adagio rose an eyebrow as she looked over his shoulder. Steam flew off her red face as her puffy hair rose up. Bone Crusher was left slack jawed at the phone.

"Godzilla is so getting a steak for this." He whispered as his nose started to drip.

"I didn't know you wore that type of stuff, Hikari." Adagio said.

Hikari had a red face as she started to whine. Akiko giggled as she scooped her little sister in her arms and brought her to the group. Taking her phone from Vector in the process, "Now then Sunny for our little fight I'm making this one simple. If you win we wait for Twilight to tell us. But if I win you tell us whatever you saw in the tent."

"Okay that's sounds fair to me." Sunset said, "But how do I win?"

"Well since this is your first time..."

"Actually I did take some self-defense course way back when." Sunset said chimed in.

"Trust me kid this is your first time." Akiko said with an eerie smile that made Sunset gulp, "If you manage to hit me three times you win, but if I pin you for ten seconds I win."

Sunset took a deep breath moving her left foot back. She placed her arms in a stance that had Akiko raising her eyebrows. Bone Crusher started nudging Vector's arm whispering something to him. Vector nodded his head in agreement. Akiko started to smile as she stared at Sunset.

"I was going to go about this at ten percent. But that look in your eyes is telling me I should kick it up a notch." Akiko said, "Where did you learn that stance?"

"I pay very close attention to details. It's how I became an A student." Sunset said with a slight confidence in her voice.

Adagio was taken back by how confidante Sunset was. Had fighting with Kuro changed her when it came to fighting? She looked like a completely different person than the one in the hotel. She was confident and very poised not like the girl she tried tormenting during the battle of the bands. The Siren had to admit for a stupid pony Sunset Shimmer was pretty impressive. So when she heard Vector say,

"I've got twenty bucks on Akiko ending it in a minute."

She quickly responded.

"Put me down for five minutes."

"Adagio!" Sunset shouted.

"What?" Adagio shot back.

Sunset sighed rolling her eyes as she focused on Akiko. The G-team captain smiled at her as she began moving her feet. Sunset quickly started copying her as she began moving her feet to the side.

"Sunny, what was the first thing Kuro did when she attacked you?" Akiko asked.

"She broke Aria's arm." Sunset said tensing up.

Akiko made a buzzing sound, "Wrong! I thought you were an A student?"

Before Sunset could speak Akiko rushed her rearing her arm back for a right hook. Sunset brought up her arms to block it as her knees braced. Her face was perfectly covered. Leaving the rest of her body wide open.

Adagio clutched her stomach and flinched when she heard the blow. She watched Sunset's arms fall as the air was knocked out of her. The former unicorn dropped to her knees clutching her stomach and coughing. Adagio caught Hikari, Bone Crusher, Vector, and Lora sighing and shaking their heads.

"Never cover your eyes in a fight." They all said.

"Never cover your eyes in a fight!" Akiko shouted standing over Sunset, "I didn't say when she attacked your friends I said when she attacked you. When she's taking a fight seriously Kuro always tries to disable her opponent either by going for the throat or the stomach."

Sunset's only response was a cough and putting her hand over her mouth. Akiko sighed kneeling in front of her, "Don't tell me you're done already. One little tummy ache and that's it? Did you only just copy how to stand? I thought you wanted to protect your friends?"

Akiko leaned down looking at Sunset in disappointment. Her eyes suddenly widened and she leaned back just as Sunset brought her head up. Sunset clicked her tongue when she didn't hit her target. She leaned her fist in a manner that was all to familiar with the G-team captain. Sunset swung at Akiko's chest with a loud yell. Only for Akiko to catch her with a smirk.

"Looks like you copied more than people. Was that Godzilla's nuclear punch?" Akiko asked.

"Y...yeah...don't tell mom..." Sunset said with a cough, "I...just finished...getting over that bruise too..."

"Don't worry I didn't hit you that hard. Just a little love tap." Akiko said, "So can you keep going?"

Sunset smirked as her heart started to beat faster. She pushed herself against Akiko trying to test her strength. She felt a warmth going through her body, "I don't like to lose." Sunset said with a smirk as she moved her leg.

Akiko brought her foot against Sunset's stopping the kick she was about perform. Akiko kept her smile as she looked at Sunset, "I like that attitude of yours, kid."

Sunset had a smile on her face, "This is pretty fun."

Akiko threw Sunset away and she quickly went after her. Sunset stumbled for a moment before jumping out of the way of the punch that was coming. She then threw her own punch that Akiko skillfully dodged as if she had already known what the unicorn was going to do. Sunset sent a jab that was similar to one Godzilla would perform. Akiko moved out of the way sending an elbow to the Equestrian's side.

Sunset cried out as she fell to the ground. Akiko quickly rushed her and held down Sunset's arm and placed her arm against Sunset's throat. She coughed as she looked into Akiko's smiling face.

"Nice try Sunny, but you're not going to win by just copying moves." Akiko said, "One, two, three..."

Her eyes widened as Akiko began counting down. Sunset quickly pushed herself up, using her own weight against Akiko's. It was hard considering Akiko had the size advantage, but she could feel her muscles getting denser. She also felt the warm feeling in her chest grow. She wanted to keep her friends safe and she wanted to win as well. With her free hand she grabbed the G-team captain's shoulder and began pushing her away. The hand that Akiko pinned was struggling as Sunset started fighting more. She kept feeling her muscles hardening and she smiled as she finally felt Akiko's grip loosen. The former Equestrian pushed Akiko off of her with a shout. Akiko stumbled back with wide eyes of surprise, but there was also a smile on her face.

Sunset got back and rushed Akiko, who was staggering and leaving herself open. With a shout she punched Akiko in the stomach. She had a smile on her face with a look of accomplishment. "Payback!" She shouted although she was panting from the effort. It also felt like she was touching a brick wall.

"Not bad, Sunny. You really caught me off guard there. That's one point for you," Akiko said as she moved Sunset's hand away she then took a breath and Sunset noticed that Akiko's stomach was relaxing.

'She stopped my punch by flexing?!' Sunset had wide eyes of disbelief.

"Although I'm gonna give that punch a three out of ten." Akiko said rearing her fist back, "If you're gonna throw a punch remember to put your back into it."

She twisted her back and hit Sunset in the chest knocking the air out of the unicorn as she fell back. Sunset quickly rolled away holding her chest and coughing. She was panting, but still had a look of determination when she looked at Akiko. For the most part Akiko was nodding her head in acknowledgement.

"So you ready to give up?"

"No way!" Sunset said with a determined smile.

"That's what I wanted to hear." Akiko smiled and rushed at Sunset.

Bone Crusher whistled in amazement as he watched the two fight. Hikari had wide eyes as she saw how determined Sunset was to win. Even Vector started paying more attention to Sunset's movements. She may not have been landing as many hits on Akiko as she wanted, but Sunset was still able to keep the G-team captain on her feet. Adagio had a small smile on her face.

'Sunset Shimmer, you really are something else.' She thought to herself.

"This is like watching a fight with Kubo." Bone Crusher said with wide eyes.

"Yeah." Hikari said with a small smile.

"She's more like you, Hikari." Lora said from her shoulder, "Despite the odds she won't go down. She hasn't even realized that she's done that pony up thing. She truly doesn't know when to quit much like someone else when that brute trains her." The elder Elias smiled as she looked at the scientist. Hikari smiled at the compliment while at the same time flinching when Akiko pinned Sunset to a tree.

………………
Beach
………………

"Soooo hungry." Moll was curled against Kubo's leg.

"Moll don't talk out loud people will notice." Kubo said as he leaned against a bench. His stomach growled and he groaned.

"Can't we get something to eat." Moll moaned.

"Sorry Moll, but that boat ticket used up the rest of our food money." Kubo said patting his growling stomach, "It even cost us our hotel. Godzilla is so going to get it when we find him."

"My tummy is eating itself," Moll groaned as she looked at Kubo, "The only cure is a head pat."

He sighed and complied allowing Moll to hum in delight. Although when her stomach started growling Moll began to moan again. Kubo sighed trying to keep Moll quiet when he noticed people walking around him and to the beach. He smiled as they gave him weird looks. It is pretty hard to keep a cool expression when you're kicked out of a cheap hotel and sitting on a park bench with a doll. He sighed hanging his head as his stomach kept growling in protest. He groaned trying to concentrate on the bigger picture. He just had to find a giant lizard under miles of blue sea report it then beg for food from Applejack's grandmother. Simple.

"Ewww! Look at that homeless guy!" He heard a shrill voice cry out.

Kubo looked up to see two little girls walking by him with looks of disgust. Both were in yellow and purple sun dresses that were clearly covering their bathing suits. One girl had red diamond earrings, a sliver tiara hair clip sat in her purple and white hair, her blue eyes were wide as she gagged. The girl next to her had on blue glasses, a necklace with a decretive spoon around her neck, her hair was sliver with a white streak. The girls looked like they were in middle school and had equal looks of disgust on their faces.

"Don't get to close he might have a disease." The girl with glasses said with a shudder.

"Why is he holding a doll?" The girl with the tiara asked.

Kubo felt a bead of sweat going down his head. He gulped as he smiled at them which only caused the girls to shudder more. It didn't help when a woman with a purple hair and a look of disinterest on her face came walking toward them. She was wearing gold high heels and a teal dress. She had several maids and butlers following her each of them carrying overly stuffed bags and a tent. They all had strained faces from the clear weight of the items. Although the woman ahead of them didn't seem to care as she cast a glance at Kubo wrinkling her nose.

"Diamond Tiara, Sliver Spoon, don't give that man your attention."

"Yes mom." Diamond Tiara said.

"Yes, Mrs. Rich." Sliver Spoon said. The girls quickly ran to the beach as if Kubo was the plague. He caught the sound of Spoiled Rich sighing and shaking her head as she kept walking giving him a clear stink eye.

"Honestly, why can't Filthy just buy out that camp instead of waiting. I hate having to stay at the beach, so many weridos just sitting around wanting my money." Spoiled Rich began rambling on as she followed the girls. Her butlers and maids, who Kubo was praying she was talking to, following behind her.

He leaned his head back with a long sigh, "Looks like rich are the same wherever you go." His stomach growled even louder than before followed by moaning Moll. He pat both, "Will you two calm down."

"I'm gonna starve." Moll whined.

His stomach also let out a similar whine. He groaned and closed his eyes. Maybe sleep would make the time pass by faster and get to take his mind off of food. Although that back fired when the wind started to blow the smell of the various boardwalk dinners toward him. Visions of various foods started to fill his head. Which quickly mad him wonder which would kill him faster dying of hunger or embarrassment for being caught stealing food. It couldn't be that hard. He was a pretty fast runner after all.

No, what would Hikari and the others think?

He suddenly got the smell of something doughy and sweet. It felt as if there was a steamy hand slapping him the face. He felt his foot start to tap and drool building up in his mouth. His body felt like it was about to start floating toward the smell. He couldn't start doing things like this he had to be stronger.

"Um Kubo?" Moll's voice played in his head.

"Excuse me." He suddenly heard a kind voice say.

He opened his eyes to see a woman with blue eye shadow with hair that was different shades of magenta, purple, and cream. Her eyes were a beautiful shade of light pink. She was very beautiful in a way that made Kubo's heart beat faster than usual. She held a loving smile that shinned with the crystal heart pendant on her pink tank top. In her hands was a piece of bread that was causing Kubo's mouth to start watering again.

"Are you hungry?" She asked.

"Oh um...no thanks I'm fine." Kubo said with an embarrassed laughed as he rubbed the back of his head. On cue his stomach started to growl. His face started to turn red as the woman giggled putting the piece of bread in his hands.

"I think I heard a yes." She said.

"Well dying of embarrassment is better than dying of hunger." Kubo said with a sigh taking breaking off piece of the bread he was given. One piece he put in his mouth the other sat on Moll. "Eat up Moll."

"Are you....feeding your doll?" The woman asked looking at Moll.

'CRAP!'

Kubo had wide eyes as he realized he accidentally tried feeding Moll in front of a stranger. Curse you hunger! He looked down at Moll who had nervous eyes as she did her best doll pose. The only thing coming out of his was a long uh that matched his shaking eyes. His mind was racing as he tried to think of an excuse that wouldn't make look him crazier than he already did.

Luckily fate seemed to be on his side for once.

"There you are, Cadence!"

Kubo looked to see a familiar face running toward them. Shinning Armor was running toward them in a purple t-shirt and shorts. He came to a stop when he saw Kubo sitting next to Cadence. His eyes were wide with surprise when he looked at Kubo. Kubo did the same thing when he saw Shinning Armor. They both held up their fingers toward each other.

"What are you doing here?" They said at once.

"What's going on?" Cadence asked with a cocked head looking in between the two men.

………….
Donut Joe's Shop
…………..

"So you're one of G-team people who saved Twilight?" Cadence asked with a smile, "Now I'm really glad I gave you that bread."

"Thanks but that really wasn't..." Kubo was about to go on, but was stopped by Cadence holding up her hand.

"It was necessary. I owe you for saving Twilight." Cadence said.

"I wouldn't try arguing with her. Cadence tends to win every time we argue." Shinning Armor said wrapping his arm around her, "Besides she's right my family and I owe you and your friends so much. Speaking of I thought all of you were at Camp Everfree with the girls?"

"The others are. I'm out here for other reasons." Kubo said.

"Reasons that left you starving and sleeping on park bench?" Cadence asked.

"It's a long story, but ever since New York I've been strapped for cash." Kubo admitted with a sigh.

"Then consider this breakfast on the house." A gruff voice spoke as a hot plate was sat in front of Kubo.

All three were sitting at a café table with the happy couple of Cadence and Shinning Armor sitting on one side and Kubo, with Moll happily munching on the bread he gave her in his pocket, sat on the other. Standing in front of the table was a gruff man in a white t-shirt and shorts that were covered by a greasy apron. He lifted up the hat he was wearing with a smile as he put coffee down in front of the trio.

"Sorry, didn't mean to ease drop, but I can't let the guy who saved my best customer go hungry." He began pouring syrup over the hot breakfast he put in front of Kubo.

"Thanks Joe." Shinning Armor said.

"This gruffy guy is Donut Joe. Shinny brings Twilight here whenever she passes a test or just feeling down." Cadence explained nodding to Donut Joe with a smile.

"We've been coming for so long that he practically became a part of the family." Shinning Armor said.

"And it's like these two say. The family owes you and your buddies a lot. So you can eat here for free whenever your in town." Donut Joe said.

"Wow this is really nice, but I can't." Kubo said with an honest smile.

"Don't make me beg." Cadence said sticking out her lower lip.

Kubo chuckled rubbing the back of his head as he felt sweat building up the back of his neck. Taking things from the people he saved never really felt right with him. He just liked seeing the smile on their faces. Although the smell of that food was making his stomach grumble again and he couldn't control the drool falling from his lips anymore. He also felt a quick in his pocket.

'Kubo, I'm still hungry.' Moll whined.

Maybe just a couple of bites and they were really nice. Not to mention that pancake, egg, donuts combo smelled really good.

"Okay, I do hate seeing food go to waste." Kubo said with a smile.

Shinning Armor and Cadence had wide smiles on their faces as they watched Kubo eat.

…………..
Five minutes Later
………….

Shinning Armor and Cadence were stuck between perplexed and utterly stunned as they watched Kubo finish his sixteenth plate off food. He sat it on top of a pile that waitress quickly came running to get. She dropped off more dishes while grabbing the stack he made. Kubo paid little attention to her as he lunged for first plate in front of him and began tearing into it.

"Wow you really were hungry." Cadence said with a chuckle as she watched more of the wait staff run by to get the stack of plates he made and replace his food. Kubo responded to her with a food filled smile. Although that quickly changed to one of concern as he started beating his chest. Cadence gasped handing him a cup of water that he snatched and drank.

"Thanks," Kubo said with a sigh, "This food is amazing!"

He held up a plate looking to the kitchen where steam poured and the sound of kitchen wear could be heard, "Hey Mr. Joe can the next omelet have extra bacon!?"

"Sure thing, Kubo." Donut Joe shouted back.

"And three chocolate donuts to go!" Kubo said Shinning caught him flinching like something was hitting him, "Also can they have sprinkles?"

"No problem!" Joe called again.

Kubo smiled before going back to his food. Cadence put her hands against her chin as she watched Kubo eat, "So what are you doing out here? I know you said it's long story, but I'm curious"

"Yeah, I was wondering that myself." Shinning Armor said sipping from his coffee.

"Just looking for a friend." Kubo quickly said in an attempt to change the subject.

Shinning Armor took a cautious sip of his coffee as he watched a waitress run by. He leaned in and Cadence held her ear out to listen in, "This friend of yours wouldn't happen to be big, scaly, and breaths fire would he?"

"Technically it's radiation." Kubo tried playing it off as a joke. Only to see Shinning Armor's skin starting to pale.

"Are you two talking about Godzilla?" Cadence whispered sticking her face next Shinning Armor's. When Kubo responded with a nervous shrug and smile the normally calm and composed principal of Crestal Prep nearly jumped out of her seat. Though much to Kubo's surprised she seemed pretty excited as wide smile crossed her face. She started shaking Shinning Armor in excitement, "He's really out there right now? The king of the monster is here? Shinny how amazing would it be if he shows up during the whale watching trip."

"Normally people tend to start screaming." Kubo said looking at Cadence surprised.

"She's a kaiju groupie." Shinning Armor said reeling Cadence in, "Who has a very weird definition of the word amazing."

"I'm not a groupie, Shinny, I just find them interesting." Cadence said crossing her arms.

"I'm not getting into this with you again." Shinning Armor said.

As the couple bickered Kubo only had a look of confusion as only a single part of their conversation caught his attention. "Godzilla has groupies?"

After five more plates of food the trio left with a satisfied Kubo rubbing his full belly and burping. He looked to Donut Joe and the staff with a smile before bowing his head. "Thanks for the food Mr. Joe! I'll be sure to bring the others by next time."

"I'll be happy to serve them." Donut Joe said waving Kubo off as he left his restaurant. As soon as Kubo walked out the door Joe sighed leaning against the wall. The rest of his staff flopped onto the floor with groans as they finally caught their breaths. "I really hope their stomachs aren't as big as his. He nearly cleaned me out."

Outside Kubo was walking with Shinning Armor and Cadence, the latter shooting him with rapid fire questions. Kubo nervously laughed trying to keep her at bay and to keep his voice down to not attract unwanted attention and start a panic. It was clear from the way Shinning Armor was looking that people would be pretty freaked out if they found out Godzilla was swimming through the water hunting down another monster.

'And if it's the monster I think it is things could be really bad.' He mentally sighed in fear.

"So is he really going to show up?" Cadence asked in excitement.

"No, Godzilla tries to keep to himself." Kubo said.

"Then how will you know if he's here?" Shinning Armor asked.

"The whales," Kubo pointed out, "If the whales aren't swimming then that means Godzilla is in the area. That's why I spent what was left of my money on this little trip."

"That's so fascinating!" Cadence said as she started typing on her phone.

"Well she's going to be like this for a while." Shinning Armor said as took Cadence's hand, "The line should start forming pretty soon we should hurry."

"Good point..." Kubo was about to go on but Moll suddenly chimed in.

"Kubo, Mothra's here." Moll said.

Kubo looked up noticing the mini-Mothra flying over head. She was high enough that only someone looking for her would see her. He quickly looked to the couple with a smile. "You two should get going you've done enough for me. I'm gonna check in with my team before getting on board."

"Okay." Cadence said though Kubo caught the sound of disappointment in her voice, "Maybe we'll see you on board."

She and Shinning Armor waved Kubo off as they started heading to docks. Kubo let a sigh of relief. Shinning Armor was starting grow on him. If he had lived in this town as a kid they might have ended being friends. That Cadence was interesting as well, he defiantly had to introduce her to Hikari at some point. They also seemed to look like a pretty nice couple after watching them interact and judging from the boxed shape he saw in Shinning Armor's pocket it looked they were going to become something more.

"Good luck Shinning Armor." He whispered to himself before looking back into the sky spotting the min-Mothra starting to descend. "Let's see what this is about."

He quickly made his way to an alley where no one would see him. He ducked down between a pair of garbage cans. The mini-Mothra flew down to meet him landing onto a wall her antenna twitched as she began chirping. Kubo sighed when he noticed that the small kaiju was looking at the paper bag full of donuts.

"Don't even think about it Mothra," Moll poked her head out of Kubo's pocket, "Those are my snacks."

Kubo pulled out a donut and both started staring at it, "What have I told you about sharing?" He broke it in half giving one piece to Moll and tossing the other to Mothra. The small kaiju eagerly leapt at the sweet treat letting Kubo see the shinning object in her claws. "Okay, I gave you mine you give me yours."

Mothra cocked her head as she held the donut piece in her mouth. He pointed to the metal piece in the moth's claws. Mothra chirped again swallowing her snack before placing the object in his palm. Kubo studied it with a raised eyebrow while Moll looked at it with Mothra, who sat on Kubo's shoulder.

"What is it?" Moll asked with a stuffed mouth.

"Some kind of watch." Kubo said examining it with a critical eye catching the tell tail sign of the glistening metal around dark glass, "Made of space titanium. Vector, what did you do?"

Suddenly the black glass started to glow and green letters suddenly appeared.

Put me on.

Kubo rose an eyebrow, but complied anyway. He placed the watch on his right wrist and it immediately started to glow. The straps popped out from the watch and wrapped around his wrist. Kubo was about to recoil if a familiar armor didn't start forming over his hand. Moll had wide eyes of fascination as Kubo's hand was covered.

"Is that G-armor?" Moll asked.

"Yeah but I've never seen it like this before. Seriously what did Vector do?" Kubo said.

"Calling Vector." A robotic voice spoke.

The watch suddenly started beeping and Kubo could have sworn it sounded like a phone ringing. He looked at it as a green circle started rotating. After a few more seconds of ringing an image finally appeared, it was of an annoyed Vector.

"Yeah, yeah, I'll get you your money." Vector said.

"Vec?" Kubo said.

"Oh hey, Kubo." Vector nonchalantly said, "Looks like you got my G-glove."

"G-glove?" Kubo said looking at his hand.

"Yeah, it's a prototype G-armor I've been developing." Vector said.

"Pro-to-type?" Moll tried sounding out the new word.

"It's basically a model. Wait a second. Do you just have the glove on?" Vector asked.

"There's more?" Kubo asked.

"Obviously. Armor on!" Vector called.

"Armor on." The watch suddenly said. It began to beep and the sides of the device began to open allowing a smooth black armor to shoot up Kubo's arm.

"Whoa, whoa, Vec! I've kind of got somewhere to be. Can we save this for after I find Godzilla?" Kubo asked nervously watching the armor run up his arm.

Vector let out annoyed sigh, "Just kill the fun. Cancel command."

"Canceling command." The armor stopped riding up Kubo's arm and quickly went back into the form of a watch. Kubo looked at his arm then to the watch with amazement.

"What was that?" Moll asked.

"Told you prototype G-armor." Vector said, "And could you stop shaking the camera?"

"Sorry. I've just never seen G-armor do that before." Kubo said.

"While I was in Japan I learned a couple of new tricks with space titanium." Vector said with a smile, "It's also synchronized with your motorcycle."

"That's cool. I'll mess with it when I get back to shore." Kubo said.

"Wait back to where?" Vector asked with a raised eyebrow

"Vector, where's my money?!" Adagio suddenly appeared over Vector's shoulder. When she saw Kubo her eyes became wide as a smile crossed her face. Kubo saw her hand push away Vector's face. He was then met by happy red eyes, "Hey Kubo!"

"Hey Adagio, what happened to Vector?" Kubo said.

"Just getting me my money. How are you? Are you gonna stop by the camp?" Adagio started shooting questions off to him. Each Kubo happily answered with a smile that said yes. Making the Siren giggle in a way that made Kubo think she switched places with Moll. But something was getting to him.

"Why does Vector owe you money?"

"We bet on how long Sunset Shimmer would last against Akiko. I won." Adagio nonchalantly said with a smile. Moll and Kubo had wide eyes at the words the siren shot out.

"Sunset fought Akiko?" Kubo said with a slacked jaw.

"Well she's doing her best." Adagio said sucking on her teeth looking away and flinching. Kubo caught the sound of something hard hitting the ground just outside of the camera. Adagio cringed, "You're doing great, Sunset."

"No, I'm not." He caught Sunset calling out of view from the camera.

"How is Hikari okay with this?" Kubo said with a sigh.

"She's hyperventilating," Vector came back into the view pushing his face against Adagio's. Both started sneering at the other while Kubo watched the camera shake. When Vector appeared again he was clearly holding the phone in air. "The more important question is what did you mean when you get back to shore?"

"I'm getting on a boat to find Godzilla." Kubo explained.

"You're taking space titanium out to sea." Vector said with annoyance creeping into his voice.

"It's not like I'm gonna jump into the water with this thing." Kubo said.

"If that watch breaks its your hide, Kubo!" Vector said, "End call."

Adagio jumped into view trying to take the phone, "Hey wai…"

The image the watch was projecting quickly disappeared. "Call Ended." The robotic voice spoke again. It then showed green numbers showing that it was close to nine. Kubo examined his newly acquired G-glove with a calculating eye.

"So how am I supposed to explain to people that I wear a glove on one hand?" Kubo thought out loud flexing his hand in the glove.

"Entering plain sight mode." The watch suddenly beeped and the black glove retracted itself. Now Kubo just had on a space titanium infused watch.

"Well that works." Moll said staring at the watch with even more fascination than Kubo.

Mothra started chirping as her wings began to flutter. Kubo rubbed her fuzzy head as a show of thanks. Mothra began making clicking noises getting Moll's attention. Her body began to glow as a spark went across her eyes. "I see that is troubling."

"What is?" Kubo asked.

"Something is going on with Sunset and the one called Twilight Sparkle. Their auras having been flaring up ever since they entered that camp place. The other five seem to be growing in power as well. The camp has also been radiating a strange aura that comes and goes. Mothra and Lora are getting worried something might happen." Moll explained.

"That is bad. Can you tell Mothra to gather the rest of herself at the camp ground," Kubo said rubbing the moth's head, "If something happens she'll need to be at full size to protect the others in case something happens. Once we find Godzilla you take this Mothra and head to camp to meet up with Lora. I'll meet up with the rest of you later today."

"Right." Moll said giving a small salute as her body began to glow. Mothra chirped bobbing her head in understanding.

"Title 'This is bad' added to notes." The watch spoke.

"Do you have a mute button?" Kubo asked the watch.

"Kubo, that's rude. G-glove has feelings too you know." Moll said in a scolding manner.

"It's a watch, Moll." Kubo deadpanned before placing the young Elias into his pocket, "Now let's hurry up and get into line...." Kubo dragged on the last word as he walked out of the alley. The line to the whale watching boat was incredibly long and looked to be wrapping around. He let out a long sigh before holding up the G-glove to his face, "You wouldn't happen to have any apps would you?"

"I thought you wanted me to be on mute mode." the G-glove spoke with what Kubo could have sworn was a sarcastic tone.

'Great I angered a robotic watch.' Kubo rolled his eyes dragging a hand across his face, "This is gonna be a long day."

…………….
Camp Everfree
…………….

"Ouch! Mom, that hurts!" Sunset hissed as a worried Celestia pulled back an antibiotic napkin from her face.

"Sorry Sunny, but you should have been more careful. Honestly I thought we agreed the dock was too dangerous. You're lucky it was just a few scrapes." Celestia said.

The two were sitting on a picnic table with a first aide kit that, an all to eager to please, Gloriosa Daisy brought for them. Sunset hissed again when Celestia put the napkin against a scratch mark on her cheek. "It's not that bad." Sunset said, "Besides now we have a camp gift." She tried putting on a smile motioning to Aria and Applejack, who were carrying away wood. Bone Crusher was also helping to take down parts of the dock with Timber Sprucer.

"I still don't understand how you managed to get this many scrapes from falling into water." Luna said as she stood over Sunset with a suspicious eye, "It looks more like you got into a fight."

"Wwwwhat? I'd never fight anyone." Sunset said with a nervous smile and laugh.

"Oh really? Then what was that month long stay in detention you and Rainbow Dash had during your sophomore year?" Luna asked with a raised eyebrow.

Sunset gulped continuing to sweat as she kept her smile, "Hey I think the others need help." She stammered out before rushing to an awaiting Adagio, who rolled her eyes at the nervous Sunset.

"Smooth." Adagio said walking along side Sunset.

"Shut up, I'm nervous enough." Sunset shot back.

They went to the dock, where a groaning Aria sat down a piece of wood. She shot a dirty look to Sunset, "Out of everything we could have made for a camp gift you choose a freaking dock."

"I did put a hole in it." Sunset said.

"And it's keeping you busy and out of trouble," Adagio said before looking around, "Where's Sonata?"

"She's in the kitchen with Pinkie and Fluttershy. They wanted to make lunch for everyone." Aria said, "Beats her having to work with the slowest person ever!"

The purple haired Siren roared and shot an angry glare past the two. They looked to see Applejack slowly making her way to them. The normally energetic farmer had a tired face as she dragged her feet. She let out a moan similar to that of a zombie. Her eyes weren't focused as she stumbled around.

"I swear she was like this when we went to Pinkie's place last week." Aria said blowing some of the hair out of her face.

"She and Rainbow Dash had a pretty rough night." Adagio said with a snicker.

"Adagio!" Sunset said nudging the Siren's ribs.

Aria raised an eyebrow at the interaction between the two, "Seriously? Were those two making out or something?"

Applejack suddenly sprung to life her eyes wide and full anger. She rushed Aria and began shaking her shoulders making the Siren's head snap back. "What did you see?!" The farmer started shouting.

"AJ! Aria didn't see anything." Sunset said holding Applejack's arm. Although she had a hard time keeping her still. Sunset began grinding her teeth and began digging her feet into the ground. Was Applejack always this strong?

"Yeah she's the lucky one." Adagio said with a snicker as she began mimicking Applejack's voice, "Oh Kubo tend m'ah farm."

Applejack let go of Aria as her face started to turn red. Sunset sighed not liking where things were going when the elder Siren started kissing the air.

"Um is everything alright here?"

Sunset turned to find a still tired looking Twilight walking toward them. She had bags under her strained eyes, she was going in between slouching and trying to stand up straight. Her skin even looked paler than normal.

"Is everything alright with you?" Sunset asked.

"Yeah I just couldn't comfortable when I was sleeping." Twilight said popping one of her arms. When she looked past Sunset a blush grew on her face as well as a small smile formed on her face. Sunset turned her head to find that Timber Spruce was walking past them. He smiled and waved at the girls, but Sunset caught the blush he had when he saw Twilight.

"I think I'll help with the dock." Twilight squeaked out, "I did see some solar powered lamps that I could tinker with."

Before Sunset could speak Twilight was already skipping toward the docks. She rubbed arm watching Twilight off only to have her shoulder knocked. Adagio was looking at her with serious eyes, "Shouldn't you tell her?"

"I will." Sunset said.

"Well you better do it soon." Adagio said.

She motioned to the approaching forms of Hikari and Akiko. Behind them was a groaning Vector with a set of tools in his hands. "Wwwwwhy do I have to do this?" Vector groaned shuffling the tool box in his hands.

"Because it's for the camp and it's a nice little thank you gift." Hikari explained with a smile.

"That doesn't explain why I'm doing it!" Vector said with a load moan as he dragged his feet.

"Because I'm making you a macaroni pizza when you're done." Hikari said with annoyance.

Vector's eyes widened as his shot up to look at his sister, "With stuffed crust?"

"Only if you don't slack off." Hikari said.

She suddenly felt pressure on her back as Vector wrapped his arms around her. A wide smile was on his face as he gleefully snickered. Hikari sighed a small smile on her face as she reached her hand around to pat Vector's head. A jealous looking Akiko puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms.

"I could have made the pizza."

'You would have brunt it like every other meal you prepare.' Lora's voice played in her head.

Akiko's eyelids lowered as she let out a grumble. She hit her chest while pretending to cough masking the yelp Lora made. There was the sudden sound of a sing song voice approaching from the side. Akiko's already jealous mood grew when she saw Rarity approaching with a smile.

"Did my ears deceive me? Or did I hear you would assisting with the runway, Vector darling?" Rarity asked batting her eyelashes with a smile.

"Darling?" Akiko said through grit teeth her eyes shooting flames. She looked ready to pounce if it hadn't been for Hikari's elbow hitting her. She put a finger to her lips as she pointed a finger to the teens.

Vector had a raised eyebrow when looked to Rarity, "Runway? I thought we were making a dock?"

"Yes, but the girls whipped up some quick designs," She presented a piece of paper in front of Vector, "And I came to the conclusion that the dock would make an excellent grand stage for the debut of my latest camp fashion." Rarity made loud squeal as a smile crossed her face.

The eyes on Vector's necklace shinned making Vector snicker before bursting into a laughing fit, "I hear that, Caesar."

"And what's so funny?" Rarity asked raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing Caesar told me a joke." Vector said.

"Why do I feel as though it was about me?" Rarity asked looking at Vector suspiciously.

"Because it was," Vector said still snickering as he walked passed Rarity, "No need to worry though I'll happily build your runway. My royal Fashion Queen."

Rarity made a huffing noise as she followed Vector, but a smile was on her face, "I know you're trying to make me mad, but I do like being referred to as royalty. Although I think I like being called a princess more so than a queen. Oooh and a princess who wears an absolutely beautiful platinum attire. Princess Platinum that has nice ring and an excellent cover name if I decide to be a mysterious designers. I can see the headlines now 'Who is the mysterious Princess Platinum?'"

Vector sighed as he kept walking, "Okay you took the fun out of it. I hope your happy."

Rarity giggled hitting Vector with her hips, "Very."

Hikari had a small smile as she watched them walk off. She sighed happily holding a hand to her chest, "It's good to see him finally making friends."

"The only friends he needs are his big sisters." Akiko said with puffed cheeks, "And I told Rarity not to put her butt on him."

"Aki, didn't Miki tell you not to be possessive with Vector?" Hikari said with a smile as she rolled her eyes. She then spotted Adagio and Sunset looking at them nervously. "Besides I think we have a bigger issue to deal with."

Akiko looked to the former Equestrians and nodded. When she walked toward them Akiko noticed how tense Sunset was getting as she approached. "Sunny calm down it's not like I'm going to eat you."

"I know it's just that I haven't talked to Twilight yet." Sunset said rubbing the back of her head.

"It is a pretty hard subject to bring up." Hikari said.

"Hey Twilight, let's talk about how you've been infected by an evil imp and are having nightmares about a spilt personality. That's totally easy to say." Adagio said sarcastically getting a laugh from Sunset and the others.

"Thanks for the laugh, Adagio." Sunset said looking at Adagio with honesty in her eyes.

'If I may make a suggestion.' Lora's voice went through all of their heads. Lora popped her head out of Akiko's chest looking at the group as her eyes glowed, 'Since this does involve all of your friends perhaps you should have this conversation with all of them. They will most likely want to help Twilight as much we do. Plus they may be going through a similar...

Lora was cutoff when they all heard a high-pitched scream from Rarity followed by Vector shouting. Everyone stopped to see what was going on only for their eyes to widen. Vector was looking up at Rarity his tools on the ground in front of her. Rarity was breathing heavily as she looked at her hands or rather what was in front of them.

"What in tarnation?" Applejack said as she and Aria ran to toward the pair. Both their eyes growing wide as they stared at what was in front of Rarity.

"What...." Hikari's voice trailed off as she reached Rarity, "....happened?"

Sunset gasped as she came to a skidding halt in front of the group. Adagio had wide eyes as she stared at Rarity before leaning over to Sunset, "I think you should talk to Twilight now."

"C...c...can someone tell me what's going on?" Rarity said shaking in place as she stared at her hands.

They had a small purple glow and that shinned in the sunlight. What came off them was what had all eyes on Rarity. A large flat crystal at least the size of a large dog hung in the air. Each time Rarity moved her hands the crystal followed them. Her eyes began to shake as she felt her heart racing.

"Vector?" Hikari looked to him as he kept his eyes on Rarity.

"I tripped on a branch and my tools flew out of my hands. They were about to hit Rarity when she did....well that." Vector pointed to the still shell shocked Rarity.

Hikari was looking over the girl with wide eyes as Akiko began pulling on strands of her hair. Lora managed to poke her head from Akiko's cleavage her eyes wide. She began looking to Sunset then to Applejack the latter slowly approaching Rarity. "Don't move!" Lora stated with hard eyes freezing Applejack in place. The elder Elias looked to Rarity, "Rarity take a calm breath and relax."

"Relax? How am I supposed to relax?" Rarity stammered as she looked to her friends.

Akiko walked to Rarity putting her hands up with a smile. She moved around the crystal staring at it in fascination before placing a hand on Rarity's shoulder. The other she placed on Rarity's shaking arm. She kept her smile to Rarity, "Relax, you're with your friends."

Rarity looked to everyone standing around as they began giving her reassuring smiles. When she looked back to the G-team captain she offered a warm smile. She took in a deep breath and her arms stopped shaking. The glow around her hands began to die down and the crystal began fading.

"What was that?" Rarity said as the crystal finally disappeared.

"That was the result of your aura spiking." Lora said as she looked to Applejack, "And you're not the only one."

Applejack held her hands up gulping, "But I don't feel different."

"Neither did I." Rarity said, "It just happened."

"Is everything all right?" A voice called. They turned to see a worried Celestia, Luna, and Gloriosa Daisy approaching them.

"We heard shouting." Luna said.

"Yeah I accidentally tripped and spilled my tool book." Vector explained.

"Oh no! I'll get you some fresh tools right away." Gloriosa exclaimed.

"You don't..." Vector stopped when Hikari put a hand on his shoulder.

"Thank you very much, Gloriosa." Hikari said.

"I've got this!" Gloriosa shouted before running off.

Once she was far enough to not be in ear shot Luna looked at the group. She let out a long sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose, "Why do I get the feeling you girls are about to get into trouble?"

"Sunny what's happening?" Celestia asked. Only to be answered by another scream. This time it came from the camp's kitchen. "Was that Fluttershy?"

"Let's find out." Aria said as she began racing toward the kitchen.

"Sonata's over there." Adagio said her face growing slightly pale as she followed Aria.

Everyone quickly began following the Sirens except for Sunset, who noticed Twilight standing by the lake. "You guys go on ahead I'll get Twilight."

"Alright tell Bone Crusher too." Akiko called over her shoulder.

Sunset nodded her head and raced toward the lake. When she came across a concerned Bone Crusher she quickly explained everything to him. Without hesitation Bone Crusher nodded his head in understanding before rushing to the kitchen. Sunset nodded before running to Twilight. She hadn't moved from the spot Sunset last saw her. The former Equestrian rose a brow at the fact that Twilight was staring directly at the water and she could have sworn her lips were moving.

"Twilight!" Sunset called out.

Twilight looked like she snapped out of a trance as she looked to Sunset with surprised eyes. "Hey Sunset, what's going on? Why was Rarity screaming?"

"Hold on I thought I saw that Timber guy around." Sunset said looking around carefully.

"Filthy Rich came back and Timber went to deal with him." Twilight said confused.

"Good, because your not the only one with abilities." Sunset said with a small smile. Twilight's eyes widened although for a brief moment Sunset could have sworn it was out of hesitation. "We have to get to the kitchen fast."

"O...okay." Twilight said in a small voice. Sunset took her by the hand much to Twilight's surprise and began running to the kitchen.

"It's almost show time."

"What did you say?" Sunset asked.

"I didn't say anything." Twilight said.

Sunset rose a brow, but continued to run with Twilight. Unaware of the fact the girl was scratching her neck. Twilight winced from the irritation at the base of her neck. It felt like there were bees repeatedly plunging into her. She also felt something icy watching her from behind.

She watched Twilight with great interest as a wide smile crossed her face. The water rippled across the lake distorting the reflection. What once looked like Twilight Sparkle changed into a crazed witch. Her once purple eyes filled with a green flame. "It's almost time." She spoke softly although she had a slight eagerness in her voice.

…………….
Kitchen
…………..

Sunset and Twilight finally made it to the kitchen with wide eyes of shock. Sprinkles and cookie dough coated the walls, ceiling, with the three standing in the center. Pinkie Pie, Sonata, and Fluttershy were surprised. The latter more so than the former. Pinkie and Sonata had the faces of children opening their presents on Christmas. They were staring at a singe mark on a skillet. Their hair was covered in cake mix and batter. The G-team, Adagio, Aria, Applejack, Rarity, Celestia, and Luna looked to the arrival of Sunset and Twilight with their own perplexed looks.

"What happened in here?" Sunset asked.

"Well Sunset, looks like Rarity isn't the only one with powers." Applejack said with a sigh.

"It was so cool, Sunset!" Sonata giddily exclaimed as she jumped in Sunset's face. The young siren held onto Sunset's shoulders as she started jumping, "We were making this delicious batch of cookies..."

"And I was all like you need more sprinkles and you need more sprinkles!" Pinkie jumped in.

"So standard Pinkie Pie stuff." Sunset said with a smile.

"That's when Pinkie started tossing sprinkles around and well show her Pinkie!" Sonata said with excitement.

Pinkie had a wide grin as she dug into a jar of sprinkles. Fluttershy let out a small yelp before darting behind Vector. "Not again." She whimpered.

Vector raised an eyebrow as while at the same time feeling his cheeks flush, "What's going..."

Pinkie suddenly threw a handful of sprinkles in the air. Sunset noticed that each sprinkle had a pink glow. 'Is that aura?' Sunset thought as the sprinkles began to glow. That glow suddenly became a spark that soon turned into a blinding light. The sound that flowed after nearly deafening the force behind it forced everyone to cover their eyes. When they opened them again there was nothing but a pink dust cloud. As it cleared everyone was met with the sight of smiling a Pinkie Pie, although her hair was blown back. When they all started looking at each everyone had their hair blown to the back. Even Adagio's hair was standing on edge and much to the elder siren's annoyance it was now covered in cookie dough.

"Of course she can create explosions." Adagio said as she pulled her back in place.

"Lora, was that aura?" Akiko said with a sigh.

"Yes, I can see the aura radiating off her." Lora said wiping her face off with annoyance.

Vector, who's hair was standing up like the super form of an alien race who loves fighting, let out an annoyed groan. He wiped off dough sitting off his face. "Oh joy Pinkie Pie's turned into Killer Queen."

"Pinkie's turning into a killer?" Fluttershy said through chattering teeth.

"No ,it's just a reference. By the way, Fluttershy." Vector said a slight blush on his face, "Could you, maybe, let me go. Your nails are kind of digging into my back."

"Oh sorry, Vector." Fluttershy said backing away her own cheeks growing red.

"It's fine at least you weren't trying to blow us up." Vector said shooting the stink eye at Pinkie. Pinkie Pie playfully smiled at him. Vector clicked his tongue rolling his eyes before a smell caught his attention. He sniffed some of the batter on his arm and drool started drip off his lips. "Is that peanut butter?"

"Yeppers! Fluttershy said she wanted to bake some peanut butter cookies!" Sonata said playfully jumping on Fluttershy's shoulders.

Vector began licking the peanut butter off his arm, "That's my favorite type of cookie."

"Oh well...I....That's a happy coincidence." Fluttershy started stammering as she pressed her fingers together, "I think...I'll get some paper towels for everyone."

The shy girl made a beeline for the pantry which made Vector raise an eyebrow. He also caught the sound of a small snicker and found Rarity wiggling her eyebrows at him. He smiled back at her pointing a finger behind the girl. Rarity turned and lost her breath when she the snarling beast that was Akiko. The G-team captain was grinding her teeth as her hair began to stand on end. Although Rarity quickly caught on that for once she wasn't on the receiving end of Akiko's death stare it seemed she was focused on Fluttershy.

But before Akiko could go on a rampage Hikari pulled on her ear with a sigh rolling her eyes, "Let's try to figure out what's going with the girls, okay?"

Pinkie looked to the group with a cocked head, "Is something going on with all of you too? Oh can you make stuff explode like me?!" Pinkie smiled giddily as she got ready to grab another handful of sprinkles to toss.

Sunset quickly grabbed her energetic friend's hand before she throw them. Getting a sigh of relief from all present. Sunset smiled at Pinkie while removing the sprinkles from her hands. "Maybe you should avoid touching things for awhile."

While the others began to talk about their current situation Fluttershy was focused on grabbing towels. Her face was still flushing and she felt small bits of sweat dripping from her forehead. 'Pull yourself together, Fluttershy.' She mentally scolded herself while trying to reach for the paper towels. 'Why are these so high up?'

"Um....could someone help me?" Fluttershy said.

Suddenly a bird flew in through the window landing on top of the pantry letting out a happy chirp. Fluttershy looked at the bird with a small smile on her face. The bird fluffed it's feathers walking to the paper towels and knocking them into Fluttershy's awaiting hands. She smiled at the bird, "Thank you very much."

The bird chirped shaking it's head and flew onto her finger.

"Why of course I can get you something to eat." Fluttershy said with a smile as she began walking with the bird. Suddenly she stopped with a raised eyebrow, "Wait did you just talk?"

The bird chirped again flapping it's wings.

"But I don't speak chirp."

The bird continued to chirp.

"Oh no please don't call your friends." Fluttershy begged.

The bird suddenly chirped getting the attention of everyone in the room. Before anyone could say anything the sound of flapping caught their attention. Suddenly a multispecies flock of birds burst into the room landing on a the arms of a startled Fluttershy. She nervously laughed, "Nice to meet all of you too."

"Were you just talking to birds?" Sunset asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Um...yes." Fluttershy said.

"Why does everything weird happen to you girls?" Luna said with a sigh.

"Well not all of us are here? Where in tarnation did Rainbow Dash runoff to?" Applejack asked.

"Last time I saw her she was running off to get rope for the rock climbing wall." Aria said.

Lora's eyes suddenly flashed as she perked her head up, "Get away from the door right now."

Akiko didn't question her as she began moving away from the door. Bone Crusher followed her although he kept his eyes out for whatever Lora sensed. He did catch the sound of the ground beating and rushing wind something was coming incredibly fast in their direction. The dust rising up outside the window told him it was getting closer, "Guys brace up something's coming fast."

As soon as he spoke the doors suddenly burst open causing Fluttershy to yelp and the birds sitting on her arms to fly off. The group was suddenly met with a streaking rainbow and a rush of wind. The streak ran around the room circling everyone before slamming into the pantry that Fluttershy was standing next to. When the streak died down they were shocked to find what it was.

"Owww!" Rainbow Dash was lying flat on her back rubbing her head.

"Rainbow Dash?!" Fluttershy said with surprise quickly leaning down to help her friend.

The pantry suddenly started to creak. The two began to widen their eyes as they noticed the pantry starting to tip over. Everyone gasped as the pantry started to fall on top of Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash. Vector and Bone Crusher braced to rush to get the girls out of harms way, but Applejack beat them to it. And surprised everyone in the process.

She ran to the pantry and caught it in her hands she braced ready for the intense weight. But to her surprise it didn't feel like she was holding anything. Applejack looked to her hands which she noticed had a slight glow to them. With little effort Applejack lifted the pantry off the ground. "Y 'all okay?" She asked with slight surprise in her voice.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash nodded their heads though it was with surprise. With a small grunt Applejack took a step back taking the entire pantry with her. Some of it's content falling out around her. She gulped looking at the others for support.

"AJ is that thing heavy?" Rainbow asked.

"To be honest it's like holding a piece of paper." Applejack said as she allowed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy to scuttle from under her. With a small and nervous breath she slowly sat the pantry down shaking the entire room in the process. "Well it looks like I've got super strength."

"Looks like that's all of you." Akiko said looking at the girls.

"All of us? But nothing strange has happened to either myself or Sunset Shimmer." Twilight quickly stammered out. Sunset caught the small bits of sweat coming from her friend's forehead. Hikari looked to Sunset with concern, Bone Crusher let out a nervous sigh as he crossed his arms, Vector was staying out the situation instead focusing on helping Fluttershy back to her feet, Akiko gave Sunset a serious look nodding her head toward Twilight.

'This is the best time, Sunset.' Lora softly spoke in her head.

There was a small pressure on her back pushing her forward. "I've got your back." Adagio softly said looking at Sunset with a small smile. It did help boost Sunset's confidence for what was going to be a very awkward conversation. She let out a small sigh before walking to her friend.

"Twilight, we need to talk."

___________________________________________________________________

"You can't do this!" Timber Spruce shouted. His chest was heaving as he looked Filthy Rich in the eye. The man looked back at Timber with a smug smile that made his blood start to boil.

"I can and already have." Filthy Rich said casually adjusting his tie.

Timber began to clench his jaw in anger as he glared at daggers at Filthy. Normally it would take a lot to get under his skin but this man really knew what buttons to push. It was taking everything he had to not hit the man standing in front of him. It didn't help his mood when he heard foot steps approaching them. They turned to find Gloriosa approaching them. She held a tool box in her hands and her eyes seemed to pass between her brother and the business man.

"What seems to be the problem here?"

"Mr.Rich decided to pay a visit to the bank." Timber Spruce sneered.

"Actually my lawyers did." Filthy Rich stepped in front Timber looking at Gloriosa with a smug expression, "And they told me something interesting." He leaned closer to her keeping his smile like that of a venomous snake.

"Unfortunately that little check you cashed in is just a few thousand short."

When he caught the shocked looked on her face Filthy's smile grew. He even caught sight of the vain on Timber's head poking out. "Pretty soon this pleasant little camp is going to be open to the highest bidder."

"I see." Gloriosa said as she took a breath.

"Don't worry I'll give you two a week to get your affairs in order." Filthy Rich said as he stepped into the his limousine. He slid down the window cracking a toothy smile, "I'm not a monster."

With that he drove off leaving the siblings behind. Timber groaned taking his hat off as he ran his hands through his hair. He looked to Gloriosa with tears building up in his eyes, "What are we going to do Gloriosa?"

His sister stayed silent watching Filthy Rich drive off. He heard the birds in the forest chirping and flying off. The wind felt eerily cold sending an unusual chill down his spine. When the trees started to move they weren't moving with the wind. When he took a closer look it was like they were facing his sister.

"Gloriosa?" Timber nervously said.

Gloriosa let out a scream that sounded more like a roar, shocking Timber. She threw the tool box to the ground causing it to spilt in half and scatter the contents. Seeing this only seemed to make Gloriosa more frustrated then she already was. She kicked the box away hitting the sign. Timber flinched at the sight as he watched his sister continue to seethe like an animal. He caught the geodes around her neck glowing with each angry breath she took.

"Gloriosa you need to get rid of those." Timber said cautiously approaching her.

When she looked at him Timber froze up. It was only for three seconds. Just three full seconds. Timber felt like running away from the only remaining member of his family. It was her eyes. Normally they were a beautiful pink that had an infectious cheer. But these were something else. They were completely black with green pupils. They weren't the eyes of his sister. They were the eyes of someone dark and twisted.

"Gaia Everfree?" Timber said with a gulp.

Gloriosa blinked and in that instant her eyes returned to their normal shade of pink. But there was still something off about them. She had a small smile on her face as she started walking. Timber braced feeling as though something bad was about to happen to him. Instead she simply walked past him. Straight into the Everfree Forest and to Timber it seemed like the plants were moving out of there way for her.

With some reluctance Timber followed his sister into the forest. He knew every part of the forest by heart since he was a child. So the path she was taking was all to familiar to him. He knew what was buried at the end of this path. She couldn't really be planning on doing that could she? The first time she did that it made Timber sick to his stomach. Heck he was still shaken by it.

"Gloriosa, please don't do this!" Timber shouted taking his sister's hand, "The girls are building a dock today. No one will notice if you just sneak off to the bank. You've convinced them to extend the date before I'm sure you can do it again. Heck I can go to the city and get a part time job."

"Timber you don't understand." Gloriosa spoke in a small whisper as she pulled her hand away from Timber. She kept walking without any hesitation in her step. "The bank doesn't care about the camp or mom and dad. Filthy Rich doesn't care. No one in this town cares!" She practically roared her last sentence.

Timber felt an enormous tremor causing him to trip up. When he looked back at his sister he caught Gloriosa clutching her head with groan. She quickly shook it off continuing her walk although there was labor in her breath. Timber quickly picked himself up following his sister to her destination.

"The only one who cares about this camp are you and me. Everyone else just cares about money. They wouldn't bat an eye if our camp was destroyed."

The birds flew away as the ground shook again this time Timber caught the sound of growling.

"Filthy Rich saying he isn't a monster is the biggest load I've ever heard!"

Gloriosa stopped at her destination. The rock quarry. A smile strung across her face as she touched the rocks.

"But that's alright because I've got this! Everyone knows how to beat a monster."

Timber felt his heart drop as Gloriosa turned around. Blood was streaming down her nostrils as a wide smile crossed her face. Her eyes held a green shine similar to her necklace as it started to glow. The rocks behind her started to move as the ground shook. There was a low a growl as the massive reptile broke free of his prison.

"And that's with another monster. Isn't that right, Anguirus?"

Anguirus's eyes held a similar green glow to Gloriosa. The kaiju looked resistant as his body shook drool raining from his fangs. He reared his head back and let out a howl.

Author's Note:

Hey so I've been watching more Jojo's Bizzare Adventure and just finished part 4. And now that I watch Legend of Everfree again was anyone else thinking about Killer Queen when Pinkie got her powers for the first time?

Any who sorry for being super late on this kind took a bit of a break and then got super busy with projects.

As for the next chapter it's time finally time to unleash the beasts.

Hope you guys enjoy.

And thanks for taking time to read.

You guys/gals are awesome.