• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,874 Views, 67 Comments

Monster King - Godzilla2020



Sunset and Adagio get a new internship at a Job they never thought was possible.

  • ...
5
 67
 1,874

For Everfree: Godzilla vs The Sea Monster

Twilight Sparkle stared at the Tree of Harmony intently. She hummed to herself as she flapped around holding a quill and paper in violet aura. She was specifically looking at the portion that resembled her cutiemark. She flew closer to it with hard analyzing eyes. It suddenly sparked making Twilight gasp.

"Please tell me all of you saw that?" The Princess said with wide eyes looking down at the confused trio that had followed her to the tree.

"See what darling?" Rarity asked.

Twilight groaned putting a hoof to her face before pointing to the tree, "The tree! It did some kind of spark thing!"

"Twilight we've been sitting here for an hour and the tree hasn't done anything." Rainbow Dash said with a bored groan whispering under her breath, "I should have gone cattle herding with AJ and Fluttershy."

Twilight looked at the Pegasus with annoyed eyes. A sudden pink blur nearly caused her to fall out of the sky. Pinkie Pie was looking at the tree with a magnifying glass, that she pulled from somewhere. Her detective hat somehow sat on her head even though she was hanging upside down. She brought her pipe to her mouth and puffed out several bubbles. Her eye poked through the magnifying glass as she let out several hums. She gasped and jumped off the tree landing on her feet like a champion gymnast.

"I can conclude that the tree is..." Pinkie Pie took a dramatic pause that actually managed to draw Rarity, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight in, "Perfectly normal."

Twilight dropped from the sky while Rainbow and Rarity fell on their backs. Pinkie giggled to herself before bouncing around the cave. Twilight sighed as she got back up, "Okay let's just go over the data again."

Rainbow let out a loud groan of displeasure, "So boring!"

"Don't be rude, Rainbow." Rarity said, "Although, I have to admit, we have been here awhile......only for nothing to happen."

"The tree just sparked." Twilight said showing Rarity her data only for the unicorn to not really make heads or tails of what was on the paper. "There was also what I felt this morning too."

"Are you sure you felt you're cutiemark buzzing? It could have just been your tummy rumbling. That's happened to me since the map appeared." Pinkie asked poking at Twilight's cutiemark.

Twilight groaned pushing Pinkie's hooves away from her, "No, it's not like that. My cutiemark was buzzing like there was some kind of friendship problem, but then it suddenly stopped. When I checked the map there was nothing going on either. But I felt like the tree was calling out to me."

"And then you brought us out here to look at the tree with you." Rainbow said as she flew backwards and sighed, "I was hoping we could save the world again to get that mark off our record."

"Saving Equestria isn't a game, Rainbow." Rarity said rolling her eyes.

"Yeah, because we were so good at it. But then Chrysalis came in and got the drop on us." Rainbow Dash said with a huff.

"It was pretty fun seeing all of those Changelings transform. Oh, and floating in that cocoon tickled." Pinkie chimed in and began reenacting their last big adventure.

"Girls focus!" Twilight shouted as her eye began to twitch.

Her friends looked at her with some worry as they noticed her mane was starting to frizz in the all to telling signs that she was about start Twilighting. Twilight let out a long stress filled sigh, "Rainbow is right, kind of, Chrysalis got the drop on us. If it wasn't for Starlight, she would have taken over all of Equestria. I didn't see her coming when I should have." She looked at the tree with hard eyes, "I put my student in danger and nearly lost my friends, my family, and my teacher all because I didn't see a threat coming. I'm supposed to be one of protectors of Equestria....but I was helpless against one of its biggest threats. I don't want that to happen again."

Rainbow looked like someone punched her in the gut as she rubbed her shoulder. Pinkie's hair started to deflate looking at her saddened friend. Rarity held a hoof out to say something but dropped it as words couldn't form in her throat. Twilight turned back to her friends with hard eyes.

"If something is going on and the tree is trying to tell me about it then I want to know!" Twilight stamped her hoof hard on the ground as she looked at the tree of harmony.

A sudden flash caused the girls to gasp. When it cleared the girls found a nervously smiling draconquus standing in front of them. Twilight let out an annoyed groan looking at him, "Discord, whatever it is, I'm not in the mood for it."

"Twilight, could you come with me for a minute?" Discord said.

"I'm kind of in the middle of something." Twilight said brushing him off.

"Well, I tried asking nicely." Discord said with a sigh before snapping his eagle claw. With a poof Twilight and Discord were gone leaving Pinkie, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash behind with confused expressions.

"Does this mean we can go home?" Rainbow Dash called out.

………….
Twilight's Castle
………….

Twilight stumbled as she suddenly popped into the room. She growled looking at Discord ready to bite his head off, "I was in the middle of something! Why would you just drag me away from-"

"Twilight?!"

Twilight stopped her rant to find Spike running to her legs and wrapping his claws around them. She looked down at him with worry as his little body trembled. She then caught then sound of soft footsteps finding Starlight Glimmer slowly approaching her. She looked just as nervous as Spike her eyes glancing between the princess and the mirror.

"What happened?" She asked looking around the room finding bookshelves toppled over and noticing some cracks in the ceiling.

"The mirror it...roared at us." Starlight said with a noticeable shiver.

"What?" Twilight asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's true Twi. It caused all this damage." Spike said hugging Twilight tightly, "Discord said it was a...a...um?"

"A kaiju." Discord said, "And a rather aggressive one by the sound of it."

"A kaiju?!" Twilight said her wings flapping.

Discord cocked a curious eyebrow, "Yes, do you know what those are?"

Spike and Starlight looked at her with wide eyes. Twilight took a breath in an to attempt to calm her already rising nerves, "Yes, my friend, Sunset Shimmer, wrote about them to me. She seemed very interested in them."

"Sunset Shimmer?" Starlight asked before raising her eyes in recollection, "That's the pony who lives in that mirror right?"

"She knows about those kaiju things!? What did she say about them?" Spike asked nervously looking at the mirror.

"Well from what she told me they're like the creatures from the Everfree forest." Twilight began to explain only to get a small chuckle from Discord.

"That's a cute way of describing them."

"Discord, how do you even know about kaiju? You haven't been using the mirror, have you?" Twilight asked with slight annoyance.

"You do realize I can open portals to other dimensions, right? I live another dimension!" Discord said with a deadpan stare getting a resounding 'oh yeah' from the ponies and dragon.

"You know, I sometimes forget Discord is kind of a God." Spike said.

"I prefer Deus Ex Machina." Discord said before clearing his throat, "Any who, I opened a portal to that little world you traveled to a few thousand years ago. I heard rumors about a trio of Sirens that were banished from Equestria by Star Swirl and his merry band of killjoys. I thought they could make things a little more fun around here, so I decided to go look for them. Let me tell you that was a huge mistake. For one I had no idea where he sent them, so I just went to some random part of that world. Two: I looked absolutely horrible and to top it all off I lost my magic. If I hadn't found that spare portal to Equestria I would have been stuck there."

"Wait there's another portal?" Twilight asked.

"Hundreds each one leading to a different part of that world and ours." Discord said with a shrug ignoring Twilight's slack jawed expression, "Now let's get back on track. I was wandering around that world for months causing a little bit of mischief wherever I went. Hollywood was so much fun. Although I hope that Tom Cruise guy is okay, I left him in a weird place. Anyway, while I was walking around, I came across this thing they had called a television."

"Television?" Starlight asked with a raised eyebrow.

"It's weird box thing that shows moving pictures." Spike said with a great degree of excitement in his voice, "I keep trying to get Twilight to build one."

Twilight sighed rolling her eyes before gesturing for Discord to continue. Discord cleared his throat, but not before putting a bubble around Spike and Starlight. They shouted their opposition, but nothing could be heard. "Okay no more interruptions. I was watching this thing they called a television and that's when I saw.... them." Discord's face became surprisingly dark for someone normally so chipper. In fact, the way his body shook was disturbing she'd never seen this side of him before. Discord was actually terrified of something, "When Celestia and I fought she called me a monster and I had the biggest laugh of my life. I tried convincing myself it was because she was just desperate and shouting whatever she could think of. But now I know it was because I knew what real monsters looked like."

Discord sat down as a fearful look crossed his face. Even the bubble over Spike and Starlight disappeared as Discord looked to have lost his charisma. Twilight slowly walked toward him, "Discord....What did you see?"

"They called it the Rulers War. A battle between the king and queen of the monsters. It made the fight between Celestia and Nightmare Moon look childish in comparison. The sky had disappeared it was only smoke. The city was a sea of fire with just those giants standing in the middle of it." Discord said in a solemn tone as he looked to Twilight with distraught eyes, "I know I always enjoy a good bit of chaos, but that wasn't chaos, it was just pure destruction. After that I started hearing about more kaiju appearing it was like that fight was a wakeup call for all of them. Lucky for me I came across another portal and left before things got crazier. Then I got imprisoned in stone for a thousand years."

"Whoa." Spike said in a whisper looking at a dejected looking Discord.

Starlight walked toward him putting a hoof on his back. He looked at her and she offered him a small smile. He returned it with a grateful look. "I didn't know monsters had royalty." She said in wonder.

"I thought kings and queens were supposed to love each other." Spike said scratching his head, "Why would they be fighting."

"What was his name?" Twilight suddenly asked stepping up to the group, "The King of the Monsters, what was his name?"

"Godzilla." Discord answered, "I could never forget that name. A black dragon who spits blue fire. He was like destruction given life."

"That's the same name Sunset told me." Twilight said with wide eyes looking at the mirror, "She said he's the strongest kaiju alive!"

Spike began nervously biting his claws as he followed Twilight's line of sight, "You don't think that Godzilla guy is in Sunset's town, do you?"

"If he is then there won't be anything left of it." Discord said looking at Twilight with a small frown, "I'm truly sorry, Twilight."

Twilight's wings raised in alarm. Her friends were in danger and once again she couldn't do anything. No! Not again! She was not just going to sit back while a threat was lingering. Sunset was a precious friend and so were the girls from Canterlot High. And what about this Godzilla? What if he found about the portal and came to Equestria? If he was as strong as Discord said, then it would make the Chrysalis incident look like a picnic. That wasn't happening, she was putting a stop to this before it got worse.

"Spike send a letter to the Princesses tell them everything. Starlight find the girls, tell them to be ready for anything." Twilight raced to the mirror before anyone could stop her.

___________________________________________________________

Diamond Tiara ran with as much effort as her legs could muster. Tears were falling from her face as she tried to outrun the chaos behind her. Where was her mom? Where was Silver Spoon? The high-pitched roar echoed it was followed by a truck flying over her head and slamming into building. Why was this happening? Why to her?

Someone bumped into her and tripped up her legs. The girl faceplanted into the ground. She cried out in pain felling warmth running down her face. She looked over her shoulder and found the horror approaching her. The giant crab marched through the beach town slamming its claws into whatever was near it. She felt pure terror in her body finding people struggling in the monster's pincers. They screamed in terror as they dangled over the monster's mouth. She screamed scrambling to her feet when one person dropped into the beast mouth. This had to be a bad dream! It just had to be!

GREEEEEA

The monster let loose a blood curdling screech. Diamond didn't stop running even as her breath felt like it was giving out. The earth shook each time one of his legs touched the earth. He slammed his pincers into the nearby building crushing them to dust. The clouds of dust rushed over the fleeing crowd covering them. Diamond coughed as the dust went down her throat. She could barely see through her tearing eyes. She weaved around trying to find a place to breath only to bump into random strangers. Her little body was easily pushed aside as people grew more desperate. She found herself being slammed into a wall. Her cries were overshadowed by the gurgling roar of the kaiju.

She covered her ears barely opening her stinging eyes. When she looked up Diamond nearly felt her heart skip a beat. It was a door. The sound of the roaring kaiju got closer. Without thinking Diamond ran to the door and quickly opened it her body flying inside. She coughed as she landed on the floor. Although her rest was brief as the roar shook the building followed by screams. Gurgling echoes filled her ears as the screams continued. It was followed by a wet slapping sound hitting the ground and the screams died out. The air grew deadly quite as Diamond started to shake.

What happened to all the people?

She feared she already knew the answer. She slowly turned her head as her teeth chattered. Her eyes widened in a bizarre sense of horror and confusion. A strange foaming substance lined the road where she was just running with a crowd. Now the crowd was gone. The sound of sizzling filled her ears. When she looked at the glass window, she saw some of the foam had gotten on it. The glass was starting to sizzle away much to her surprise. That's when her stomach started to churn. Someone rose up from the foam only they barely looked human. They were screaming as their skin started to dissolve what was once an arm reaching out for help hung helplessly only connected by a string of flesh. The person's scream was nothing but a gasp for air as their stomach was eaten away.

The image was burned into Diamond's terrified eyes just before a large red head slammed into the ground. The crab began sucking the foam into its mouth like a vacuum. Diamond started to hyperventilate as she watched the crab feast. Large bulbous eyes waved around as the monster let out horrifying slapping noised from its mouth. Her heart nearly stopped when one eye stopped moving. It felt like it was looking right at her. Before she could scream a hand covered her mouth and she was pulled into a soft chest. She was being pulled and shushed by a girl far stronger than herself. She looked up and was surprised by who was holding her.

"Come on you can hide with my friends." Indigo Zap whispered as she was pulled further into the store. She made sure to hide in between shelves and grabbing a few bags of chips with her free arm. Finally, they made it to the back area were the restrooms resided. She offered a small quirky smile to Diamond, "Ever wonder what the boy's bathroom looked like?"

She quickly brought Diamond Tiara into the men's room.

"See I told you I heard someone." Indigo said to the group of Crystal Prep girls before throwing chips at them, "I even brought snacks."

"You are way to calm." Sour Sweet said, "Don't you know there's a kaiju outside."

"At least you're safe." Lemon Zest said running into her girlfriend's arms.

"Why are we hiding in this smelly toilet? Instead of running for our lives." Sunny Flare said covering her nose.

"It's not like we could have out run that thing. Each step it takes covers the fifty we'd take running." Sugarcoat said with a shrug.

"Sugarcoat!" Indigo sharply said.

Sugarcoat looked at her friend with a questioning face until Indigo pointed to Diamond Tiara. The little girl shook as she clung tightly to Inigo's waist. Tears were falling down her face. "It ate them," Diamond spoke with a terrified whisper, "It ate them."

"Shh, everything's going to be okay." Indigo gently pushed the girl into her chest, "That thing won't find us in here."

When Indigo said this, she looked at her friends as well. They all took heavy breaths trying to remain calm. Lemon Zest ran a hand through Diamond's hair and offered her a small smile of comfort. She also gave Indigo a quick peck on the cheek, "Always trying to keep people upbeat."

"That's why you love me." Indigo said with a teasing smile.

"Teenage girls in swimsuits hiding in a bathroom." Sour Sweet said as her face turned into a sneer, "It's like we're in a bad horror movie."

"Well, you should be happy, Sour Sweet, the virgin always lives at the end." Sunny Flare said with a teasing smile that made Sour Sweet's face turn red. The two girls quickly went to butting heads with each other. It got laughs from Indigo and Lemon as they tried to get Diamond Tiara to watch the girls squabble. Although Diamond still held tightly to Indigo Zap.

"Quit pulling on my cheeks!"

"You first!"

Sugarcoat watched the two go at it with a sigh. She knew they weren't really fighting or at least not for real. She looked sadly at the terrified form of Diamond Tiara, who was not looking at the girls. From what she remembered about the girl she was pretty head strong. The scarred girl in front of her looked like a totally different person. Although she could understand why. She was doing her best to keep calm as well. If it wasn't for Indigo Zap's weirdly positive energy she would be in the same state. Seeing a kaiju was something she was hoping to avoid in her lifetime. Hard to believe two would come right to her hometown. And one of them was Godzilla.

But this crab monster was even worse. Considering that it just beat Godzilla and is now attacking the town. Was hiding in here really the best option? The creature didn't seem to care what buildings it was crushing. What were the odds it wouldn't smash the store? Highly unlikely; it would just smash it and move on.

"Stop being so honest." She whispered to herself.

She hated that overly honest side of herself. How much it alienated her from others including...Twilight. Maybe this was some form of cosmic punishment? The only people who didn't mind this habit of her's was her group of friends. Although it did tend to have limits. Like scaring a girl half her age. She sighed choosing to keep her mouth shut. The others were better at cheering people up than she was.

She moved closer to the wall. If the building was smashed by the kaiju, it would be safer to keep to the walls. The only reason she told Indigo to come in here was because this bathroom was pushed further into the back of the store. According to the books and survival tips she read up on this was best place to be in the event of a natural disaster or random kaiju attack. But if the monster did attack odds were the roof would cave in and crush them all. Or debris would end up blocking the doorway and they would be stuck unable to get out possibly starving to death. There was also the possibility of....

"Shut up." She whispered grabbing her arm.

Think of something else, anything else. Like how Sunny Flare and Sour Sweet were somehow louder than a rampaging monster. Wait. Why was it so quiet and calm? They could feel the ground shaking for miles. So why was it so...

"Oh no."

Everything started to shake around them.

"Get away from the door!" Sugarcoat said, "By me quickly."

She kicked open a stall door ignoring the horrible smell, "Indigo, you and the girl first!"

"What?!" Indigo shouted from confusion.

Sugarcoat didn't bother explaining as she just pushed Indigo and Diamond Tiara inside the stall. Diamond was still screaming like a banshee as tears and snot fell from her face. This was it this is how I die. Were the only thoughts running through her head. The gentle pats and shushing from Indigo did little to soothe her feelings of despair.

Sugarcoat felt for the girl. She was going through the same thoughts of despair. The truthful side of her brain was already listing the different ways she was going to die. No, stop it. She was going to make it through this. She had to. There was so much she wanted to do with her life. And there was someone she needed to apologize to. She was going to survive this.

"Stay down and stick to together." She was quick to push the others down with her as they clung to the wall. She looked at Diamond Tiara as she spoke. "We're making it through this!"

Just as she spoke the roof was taken to the sky. It sounded as though an explosion had gone off right next to them. Dust flew around them blinding the girls. Their ears rang but they could still hear the sound of Diamond's terrified screams. Sugarcoat could barely see through her dust covered glass thought it mattered little. The sky was blacked out by a shadow. The smell of lingering decay filled her nostrils.

Indigo yelped when she felt Diamond's nails digging into her skin. The poor girl's teeth started to chatter. Indigo gulped but managed to hold Diamond closer to her chest. She could only think of a poor mouse being caught by a cat. She always wondered what went through the mouse's head. Now she regretted having those thoughts in the first place.

"It doesn't see us; it doesn't see us. If we don't move it doesn't see us." Sunny Flare said covering her teary face.

"That's a T-rex you idiot." Sour Sweet barked although her edgy voice cracked as she stared upward.

A rough gurgling roar echoed around the girls. Hungry bulbous eyes looked down at the group of humans. His mandibles clicked together as he growled in hunger. He knew he saw a human run away. Good thing he checked, the mistress hated survivors and he was still hungry. Ganimes cackled in glee as he continued to look at the humans. Thoughts of how to eat them were swirling through his head. Melt them down and drink their fluids or just enjoy the crunch of their bones.

Indigo felt the lump forming in her throat. They were about to die. The cries of Diamond Tiara filled her ears as the girl started lose control of herself. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

Indigo gently held her cheek wiping away some of the tears. It wasn't enough to make her stop crying, she knew that, but still she wanted the girl to at least know she wasn't alone. She pulled her into a tight hug allowing Diamond to have her ear pressed against her heart to at least drown out the noise of crab looking to devour them. Indigo looked at her friends each of them going through different phases of emotions. Sunny Flare still looked like she was going through a horrible sense of denial as her head spun around looking for ways to escape. She was held back by Sour Sweet who had a down cast face of acceptance. Sugarcoat was looking sadly at the terrified face of Diamond Tiara.

"I'm sorry." She softly spoke.

A soft hand clasped her shoulder and the teary face of Lemon Zest met her with a smile. She then looked to the love her life gently scooting closer to her. Lemon gently held Diamond Tiara joining her and Indigo a group hug that helped block the sight of the kaiju from the younger girl. She stared into Indigo's eyes wiping a tear away from her eyes. "I love you." She softly said.

Indigo felt her emotions hit her like a train as tears fell from her like a breaking dam. She still managed her usual cocky snort and grin, "Ha, you said it first," She managed to say before her she pressed lips against the love of her life.

"How sweet." Sour Sweet said before looking to Ganimes with a glare, "Now get it over with, ugly!"

Ganimes roared finally deciding on how to deal with the humans. Watching them melt down in agony would be hilarious. He began to build of acid in the back of his throat. The girls tensed up for what was about to happen. Sunny Flare let out a loud scream shielding her face. Sugarcoat closed her eyes her body unable to stop shaking. Sour Sweet still managed to get a good glare on the crab kaiju while flipping him off.

Although her anger was turned to confusion when a tiny blue orb appeared in front of her. Suddenly more and more started to appear around the girls. Sugarcoat opened her eyes and stared at the orbs in wonder. Lemon and Indigo stopped their kiss when an orb appeared in front of them. It wasn't big at least the size of a fly, but it still gave off a great heat. The girls soon found the area flooded with the orbs. Even Ganimes stopped his eyes widening in shock. Indigo held out a hand to touch it only for the orb to fly past her at high speeds. The other orbs following after it when the girls looked up more orbs flew in through the air all moving past Ganimes. This followed by loud buzz and the girls felt an intense pressure of heat around them.

SKRRROOOOOONKKK

The roar echoed for miles causing the crab to go stiff. The crab turned his head and was met by azure flames. He roared pulling his eyes into his shell to avoid them being burned. The power of the flames still managed to knock the crab off his feet. Ganimes roared as he was toppled over into the streets. The flames cut off and Ganimes allowed his eyes to peek out just in time to see a black hand grab at his legs. The roar that followed was met by splitting winds as his body was held in the air. He was brought back down with enough force to cause a minor earthquake as well as rattle the crab's skull. He roared trying to use his other legs to cut at his attacker and free himself. He felt his leg go free allowing Ganimes to crawl away and attempt to regain his footing. Only to be hit by more flames that caused him to roar and be pushed further back.

The girls were in a state of shock. So many emotions were going through their heads. Relief that they were saved from a horrifying fate, confusion on what had saved them, and fear of what had just saved them. Black hands flexed as blue smoke vented from house sized nostrils. A strong tail hit the ground as a terrifying snarl sent shivers down each of their spines. Triangular spines glowed with power.

"Godzilla." Sugarcoat whispered with wide eyes as she stared at the King of the Monsters.

Godzilla roared as flames licked his lips. He looked at the crab as it tried to stand back up again. He fired another blast of atomic breath into him. The crab was knocked off his feet again and was pushed away from the beach town. He snorted looking at the location where he was supposed to bring the monster and where he could fully let his anger out. Godzilla stopped his attack with a grunt allowing his back spines to light up again. It would be a waste of energy to keep blasting the crab there besides he really wanted to punch something. His nose caught the scent of something and he also felt a burning sensation on his feet.

His eyes widened finding the burnt asphalt and lingering red stains. There were buildings still being burned away. The king snarled finally realizing what the smell was. Those who couldn't get away fast enough. Perhaps it was Mothra rubbing off on him or just being around his humans for so long, but something in him clicked. He still didn't know how to feel about humans, but these ones here seemed different. And they didn't deserve this fate. The crab would pay dearly for this. There was another smell as well. Fear.

Godzilla looked down finding the group looking at him. The girls shook finding that he took notice of them. He then heard the gurgling roar of Ganimes. The crab was beating his pincers on the ground as he started to rush toward him. His eyes narrowed. No more humans were going to die. He opened his mouth letting out a thundering roar that broke the glass of the still standing buildings and stopped Ganimes in his place. His challenging roar put a shiver down the spine of many, with the exception of a certain red pterodactyl. Ganimes nervously began to pace as Godzilla sent him a cold glare. This gave Godzilla the chance he needed. He slammed his tail down dragging the remnants of the destroyed shop into the street. He pawed at the ground like a mad bull snorting out blue smokes. Ganimes started to back up out of fear. In the blink of an eye Godzilla rushed Ganimes with speed that seemed impossible from something of his size.

Ganimes began to gurgle and build up acid. Before he could shoot Godzilla slammed his tail into the ground lifting his body into the air. Ganimes looked up with wide eyes as he watched the sun be blocked out by the saurian. In what could only be described by those watching the battle, Godzilla preformed a kaiju sized body slam. The colliding bodies caused a small plume of smoke to rise up.

Sugarcoat watched everything with shocked eyes. Her mind was reeling with everything that had just happened. First, they were about to be eaten by a giant crab then they were rescued by Godzilla of all things. Her thoughts came to life by the shout of Sour Sweet.

"Okay does anyone mind telling me WHAT THE...." Sugarcoat, Lemon Zest, and Indigo Zap were quick to cover Diamond Tiara's ears, "...CK JUST HAPPENED?!"

"Could you scream any louder? I think my eardrums aren't done bleeding." Sunny Flare groaned.

"Focus on what really matters." Sugarcoat said.

She pointed to the rubble that was once their hiding spot. Godzilla's tail had demolished what was left it. The debris was scattered into the streets like some kind of path. Indigo cocked an eyebrow and let go of Diamond Tiara much to the girl's fear. She was joined by Sugarcoat the two looked around trying to figure out what was going on. Two their left was a war between two titans to their right were the sounds of sirens and screaming people. It was also an escape route.

"Well, what do you think?" Indigo asked looking at Sugarcoat.

"About what?" Sugarcoat asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Should we...like...make a run for it?" Indigo asked with a small gulp.

"Run?" A timid voice came from behind them.

The girls turned and found the others coming to join them. Diamond Tiara was a wreck of nerves. Her were eyes darting from place to place. She was gripping Lemon Zest arm with enough force that it was making her wince. Sunny Flare looked the same as her legs nervously shook with each step.

"W-w-what if they come back?" Diamond Tiara spoke with small tears filling her eyes, "You said we can't outrun them."

Sugarcoat clicked her tongue her truthful words coming back to haunt her again. Even now her mind was giving her various scenarios where running would result in certain death. When she thought about staying in place, she thought about the building falling apart and crushing them or stray blast from the monsters hitting them. What should they do? What should they do? Just lie down and die. No! She refused to let that be an option. There had to be some way out of this.

"Hey!" A masculine voice called out making the girls jump.

The engine of a motorcycle echoed along with the breaking asphalt. The motorcycle appeared in a blur of black in front of the girls. Diamond yelped and Indigo took a protective stance in front of the girls. It came to a stop revealing a man in black siting on a dark motorcycle. His head was covered in a strange visor like helmet that left his mouth revealed. He had a small frown on his face as he looked the girls over.

"Are you all alright?" The strange man asked.

"Oh, were just fine." Sour Sweet said her voice then switching to that of venom, "For nearly being eaten alive by monsters!"

"You are a strange girl." The man said just as Sunny Flare came from behind Sour Sweet and put her in a choke hold.

"Could you not talk to the stranger like that!" She hissed out.

"Make that girls." He said as he watched the mini wrestling match going on between the two. He then looked to the others who were looking at him with cation. He looked down at the frightened Diamond Tiara. He made an oh sound looking at the girl, "I've seen you before."

"I-I-I don't know you." Diamond Tiara said with fear and confusion mixed in her voice.

"I guess you don't recognize me looking like this." The man said gesturing to himself, "Okay how do you take this thing off?"

His helmet clicked and suddenly pulled itself back like a hood. The strange man let out a high-pitched scream as he held his spiky orange hair. Sugarcoat felt a bead of sweat run down the side of her face as she watched the man's antics. He looked at his wrist with angry tear-filled eyes, "You caught my hair you stupid watch!"

Diamond Tiara peeked her head up to look at the man as he painfully moaned. Her eyes suddenly widening in recognition. His spikey hair a big give away, "You're that homeless guy!"

"Pretty ripped for a homeless guy." Indigo said looking over the man's form.

"First of all, I'm not homeless." The man said only for his wrist to start beeping.

"ERROR. You have not nor have ever owned a home."

The man stood in silence as the wind blew by them, "Okay technically not homeless.... I just tend to move around a lot and sleep outside."

"This guy is totally homeless." The girls all thought at the same time.

"Second of all my name is Kubo and I'm a member of the G-team." Kubo said with a comforting smile as he bent down looking at Diamond Tiara, "So you don't have to be afraid anymore."

"You're with the G-team!" Sugarcoat said with wide eyes. The man named Kubo nodded to her with an honest and kind smile.

"This is awesome! Professional monster hunters are here! So, where's the rest of them?" Lemon Zest said with dazzling eyes filled with hope. This caused Kubo to suck his lips in like he just ate something sour and sweat poured down him like a waterfall.

"They're probably in that wicked plane, babe." Indigo said looking in the sky, "I bet you any minute now they're gonna come down and start blasting that crab to kingdom come."

The girls started looking in the air expecting the Hawk to come down. Kubo felt his face turning blue as sweat continued to fall down his face. He nervously started to chuckle making Sugarcoat raise an eyebrow at him, "They're not coming, are they?" Sugarcoat asked making Kubo stiffen.

Sunny Flare snorted out a laugh, "C'mon, Sugarcoat, of course the rest of the G-team are coming."

"Actually, it's just me." Kubo with a nervous smile.

"Come again?" Sunny Flare said having a frozen smile on her face.

"The others are kind of caught up in something else right now. So, it's just me and the Big Guy." Kubo explained as the girls started to lose their cheer.

"So, because the rest of the G-team are busy they just sent one homeless guy on a motorcycle and a giant fire breathing lizard." Sour Sweet said with a twitching eye.

"Technically it's concentrated radiation." Kubo said.

Sour Sweet took a deep breath, "WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!"

Kubo groaned as the girls broke out into a panic. Sunny Flare dropped to the ground and started weeping while Sour Sweet was running in circles screaming. Sugarcoat and Indigo were trying to figure out which way would be a safer place to go. Diamond Tiara went back to hyperventilating with Lemon Zest trying to calm her down. Kubo sighed trying to get the girls to calm down only for his words to fall deaf ears.

Suddenly the ground started to shake, and it was followed by two roars. The girls froze in place and looked up. Godzilla slammed his tail into Ganimes causing the crab to stagger. He slashed his claws at the crab's shell causing sparks to fly from them. Ganimes roared in outrage just as foam shot from his mouth. Godzilla dodged out of the way in time allowing the acid to hit a nearby shop and melt it down. The king snarled and charged forward lowering his head and slamming Ganimes. The crab roared as he tried bracing himself against the charging beast only for his legs to dig trenches into the ground as Godzilla pushed him.

The girls remained in a shocked state as they watched the titans duel. Kubo sighed in relief before whistling to get the girls attention. They looked at him and he caught the terror in their eyes. Diamond Tiara looked like she was on the verge of having a panic attack. He walked over to her and gently wiped away the blood on her face.

"I know you girls are scared, but I promise everything is going to be okay." Kubo said, "Godzilla is leading Ganimes away from here and there's no way he's going to get past the Big Guy. There are police leading an evacuation back where I came from. You all should head there."

"I lost my friend and my mom." Diamond Tiara said with a sniffle.

"Don't worry I bet they're safe." Kubo said with a smile before looking to the older girls, "Can I trust you to help her find them?"

"You bet." Indigo said putting a comforting hand on Diamond's shoulder.

Kubo nodded to her before going back to his motorcycle. His helmet formed over his head as he reeved the engine. He started driving past the girls, "Now get going."

"What about you?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"I told you I'm a member of the G-team. It's time for me to clock in." With that Kubo sped off to the dueling monsters.

The girls watched him with nervous gulps as they watched Ganimes punch Godzilla away only for him to bite at the crab.

Indigo bent over revealing her back to Diamond Tiara, "Get on kid."

Diamond complied and jumped onto Indigo's back. The blue haired girl cocked an amused grin at the girl, "Hold on tight. You're looking at the fastest girl in CPA. Also careful with the bra don't want everyone seeing the goods."

"Speak for yourself." Lemon said wiggling her eyebrows and slapping Indigo's rear.

"Could you two go five seconds without perving out." Sunny Flare said rolling her eyes as she started walking. Lemon Zest and Indigo shared a fist bump before running off with Diamond Tiara. Sour Sweet followed after them along with Sunny Flare both shouting at them to slow down.

Sugarcoat turned watching the monsters fight. Kubo was getting closer and looked like an ant compared to them. The truthful side of her brain was starting to make its way out listing all of the different ways he was going to die. She clenched her fist tightly brushing them off. He was going to live and so was she. She felt a new lease on life, and she had things she wanted to do, people she had to talk to, and someone she needed to apologize to.

"Sugarcoat come on no soldier left behind." Lemon Zest called out.

Sugarcoat chased after her friend glancing over her shoulder a final time, "Good Luck." She softly whispered.

______________________________________________________________

Godzilla roared as he slammed into Ganimes. He slashed at the crab's head causing sparks to fly from his claws. Ganimes tried spitting acid, but Godzilla wouldn't give him the chance. He spun slamming his tail into the Ganimes knocking him back. As the rock crab stumbled back, he caught the sound of a powering hum. Heated atoms began to charge and fly straight into Godzilla's mouth he spat them back out in atomic flames nailing Ganimes in the chest. The attack wasn't as strong as before, but it was still enough to push him back allowing Godzilla to step forward.

Under the feet of the dueling titans the only person daring enough to be around them drove at highspeed. Kubo narrowed his eyes under his helmet. As Godzilla stomped around Kubo rode under his feet feeling the heat coming off the saurian as he spit flames. He made his way to Ganimes as he started to stumble from the flames. The G-cycle started reaching higher speeds as he rode under Ganimes falling body. This was one of the few times he was glad that Hikari wasn't around because this was defiantly one of his worse decisions. The shadow of Ganimes eclipsed him as he rode under the kaiju.

"Let this work, let this work, let this work!" Kubo shouted.

"Would you like to know your odds of survival?"

"Please shut up!"

Kubo's shouts were overshadowed by the cries of Ganimes as he came crashing down. Kubo kept pressing forward as the monster came crashing down. He grit his teeth looking at the red nitrous button. He brushed the thought out of his head he needed to save as much power as possible. He kept speeding up his display showing a series of directions to get to the amusement park. The earth was crashing beneath him as Ganimes kept falling. He let out a shout as he saw Ganimes head getting closer to the ground. He kept pushing on the throttle gritting as the air speed around his face. The light of day starting to escape him Kubo spun and hit the brakes allowing the motorcycle to skid across the broken road. His heart beating in his ears as he managed to break past the falling titan. He took a hard breath sweat pouring down his face as dust from the fallen kaiju hit him.

Ganimes groaned as his antenna twitched. They stopped when they spotted Kubo. He smiled allowing his helmet to be pulled back revealing his face to crab. "Hey there, crab cake." Kubo said with a confident smirk. Ganimes let out a gurgling roar as his body shook. He flipped to his belly glaring at Kubo his mandibles clicking together as Kubo kept his smirk. His arrogance quickly causing the crab to grow more angered by the second.

"So, you really do hold a grudge from last time." Kubo said.

Ganimes answered with a roar some of his acidic spit melting the ground around him. Slamming his pincers into the ground in front of Kubo. He smiled cracking his fingers and noticed Godzilla watching from behind the crab. "I'll take that as a yes." Kubo quickly drove off kicking up some dirt in the kaiju's face as he sped off, "Catch me if you can you overgrown Krabby Patty!"

Ganimes roared in outrage completely forgetting about his current fight and chased after Kubo instead. Not that his opponent minded as he watched Kubo drive off. Godzilla snorted and began to slowly trail off. To this day scientist argue over what kind of creature Godzilla could be. Some argued he was a relative of the mighty Tyrannosaurs Rex, the king of the lizards, one of the world's first alpha predators. Others said he was some mutant species of mosasaur. A smaller, and more crackpot group, in America claimed that he was a mutant iguana that was created by the French military.

None of them would have thought to think of something much more terrifying.

Godzilla raised his tail in the air and began to stalk off. Ganimes roared loudly but the noise Godzilla made could still be heard by the one he was calling to.

Over the sound of the roaring wind and kaiju, Kubo picked up the high-pitched call. He looked into a side mirror spotting Godzilla walking off in the opposite direction. The titan raised his head again and Kubo caught the sound of another call. He smirked and kept his path. The directions to the park still visible in his helmet along with a speeding timer. He clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Is there a faster way to the park?"

"It will involve causing massive property damage."

Kubo sighed as an alternate route showed him going through a several building, "Well it's not like I was going to get paid anyway. Are they clear?"

"Security footage shows zero humans present."

"What about the park?"

"Do to arguments with internet celebrity, Vignette Valencia, all construction staff have quit. "

"Thank God for divas. Give me the alternate path." The path on his helmet changed and Kubo turned his motorcycle on a dime. It took Ganimes off guard causing him to trip on his feet and slam into a market. "Akiko is gonna kill me." Kubo sighed as he watched Ganimes stand up with his head with bits of roof falling off his body. The crab gurgled his eyes narrowing as he watched Kubo drive between several buildings. He roared his fury boiling over and gave chase.

Kubo made each turn with snap decisions ignoring the flying bricks and debris behind him. So many months fighting kaiju mixed with years of fighting people like Akiko, Bone Crusher, and Kuro had honed Kubo's senses. His mind was focused on his situation and how to win. Currently he had no weapons and was being chased by a crab that could melt him down to the bone. With armor that could break at any moment. Ending this fight quickly was his only option or risk more innocent people getting hurt. The eyes of all the children from the boat washed over him and the terrified face of Diamond Tiara. He knew all too well what a kaiju attack could do to a child's mind. They didn't deserve the same fate as him.

Then there was also the news he got from the girls. Midnight attacked the Sunset and Adagio by taking over poor Twilight. There was also Anguirus fighting with Mothra. His friends were in danger, and he couldn't help them. He wasn't going to leave them behind.

"Equestira Land incoming."

Kubo drove out from a building and saw two strange looking ponies holding a rainbow that read 'Equestria Land' in bright multicolored letters. His eyes narrowed as he drove through the entrance catching the sound of a falling building. The crab made a clicking noise with his mandibles that Kubo knew was a snarl. The monster really could hold a grudge and he was going to exploit it.

"That's it keep following me." Kubo drove past several of rides that were still in development. He took notice of everything in the area that he could use to his advantage. Various construction equipment and vehicles were left sitting around. For the rides there was a roller coaster that was still in the process of development, a haunted house that looked to be completed, and a ferris wheel that had a half-completed line station.

"Yeah, that'll do."

Kubo rode straight for the ferris wheel making his way into the line station. The station was covered by a large blue top with strange horse characters sitting on top of it. Kubo came to a stop inside catching his breath. He looked around finding the park to be empty. He lost track of Ganimes. He caught the rising smoke and debris that marked the kaiju's path of destruction. It was so large that it obstructed his view of the titan. He kept his hands on the throttle feeling his heart pounding faster. He could feel something was coming.

KREEEEEA

The roar was followed by a bulldozer slamming through the line station. Kubo would have been crushed if he hadn't driven out of the way in time. His cover only lasted for brief moment as his chaser came into view. Ganimes pincers snapped at the air as his drool dropped like rain. The sound of melting asphalt riddled Kubo's ears. He stared into the crab's glowing yellow eyes as he made various clicking noises. Kubo steadied his breathing as he tried moving again only for Ganimes to slam a pincer down in front of him. Kubo looked at the titan with hard eyes as his escape was blocked off. The crab started to lean in close enough so that Kubo could smell his molding breath. He could tell the crab was thinking of various ways to kill him.

Each time he tried to move Ganimes growled at him. He narrowed his eyes and held completely still. He took a breath keeping his eyes narrowed as he held his hands up. "Okay, Crab Cake, you got me."

...............
Camp Everfree
...............

Sunset grit her teeth as Hikari tied down her makeshift bandage. Hikari looked at her with an apologetic smile, "Just bear with it Sunset it'll be worse if you get an infection."

"I know. I'm more worried about explaining this to Mom and Lulu." Sunset said with a pained chuckle, "Sorry about your shirt by the way."

Sunset looked down at the camp t-shirt wrapped around her still bleeding waist. She then looked to Hikari who was covered by a pink sports bra. Hikari playfully pat her on the head, "Don't worry about it."

"I said you could use mine." Akiko said.

"Aki, you're not wearing a bra!" Hikari said while rolling her eyes, "Think about the boys!"

"They've seen my boobs before." Akiko said with a shrug.

Hikari sighed while she finished wrapping Sunset's wounds. She looked over her handiwork with a quick nod before standing back up. She observed the rest of the group. Twilight's bloody forehead was wiped clean, and the girl was twitching in her sleep. Spike lied next to her, still out cold, he breathed peacefully and looked like he had a small slash across his side. The two were both unconscious but otherwise they seemed okay, despite the pained looks on their faces. When she looked to Adagio, she was lying her head on Akiko's lap and letting the G-team captain gently rub her head. Lora was resting on Akiko's lap as well she slept peacefully while gaining some of her color back.

The girls were all taking the first moment they've had the entire day to catch their breath. Something each of them clearly needed. Adagio was clearly trying to hide her trauma, but she still let out small sniffles. She wasn't sure what had gone on in Adagio's head, but from her screams it was probably something terrible. Her mind was already a wreck so who knows what this incident did to her.

Then there was also the emotional roller coaster that Kubo put them through. She was glad he and Godzilla were alive, but she was still worried about them. Although she did her best to keep that fear at bay. Akiko's commands were clearly not just for him but for her as well. If they worry about him, it would just play into Midnight's hands. She would have to stay calm and focus on their current situation. Besides he was strong and so was Godzilla. She knew what they could do. Heck it was thanks to Kubo she was able to identify something about Godzilla that every Mega-Biologist in the world has been trying to understand. A small prideful smile appeared on her face at that thought.

"What are thinking about, Hikari?" Sunset asked.

"Oh, nothing I was-"

"Just thinking about the reward, you were going to give Kubo," Akiko cut her off with a coy smile, "I think that get up you're in would drive him over the wall."

Hikari's face became red as she started look at herself. Akiko snickered and wiggled her eyebrows as she looked over Hikari's form, "That cute belly button combined with that adorable butt of yours. Kubo is in for a treat when he gets back."

"Aki!" Hikari glared at Akiko as she tried to cover herself.

Akiko laughed at Hikari's blushing face as she started rubbing her chin in thought, "Hmmm.....now what should I give him? I am his big sister after all so maybe a nice big kiss? Or maybe a good old fashion cuddle session?"

"Could you be serious?!" Hikari shouted rushing into Akiko's face with a blushing snarl.

Akiko continued to snicker as she playfully tapped Hikari's nose, "No need to get jealous, Sis. We can both give him a reward." Hikari raised an eyebrow at this Akiko gave her a cherry smile, "We can cuddle him together!"

Hikari was about to start pulling on Akiko's face if Adagio hadn't lifted her head to look in between them. A look of both worry and wonder were clear on her face. "How can you two be so sure that he'll be, okay?"

"We can't think like that Adagio." Sunset said.

"But how can, we be sure? What if Kubo dies out there fighting that thing? He's all alone and you two are trapped here." Adagio said as her eyes began to shake, "Something could happen to him."

Sunset looked at Adagio with a sadden expression. Her face was starting to grow just as troubled as Adagio. She wasn't wrong the G-team were trapped while Kubo was putting his life on the line.

Akiko sighed running her hands through Adagio's puffy hair, "Hey Hikari has Kubo ever told you about our first fight?"

"Yeah, he said you two beat each other pretty bad. But you came out on top in the end." Hikari said.

"I guess he would say that. " Akiko looked at the girls with a nostalgic smile, "That fight was one for the books."

..............
Years ago
............

Kubo stood on shaky legs as he looked at his opponent. His shirt was getting in the way, so he ripped it off. He wiped some of the blood from his nose. Every part of his body was aching and screaming from him to stop. Yet he refused to listen instead he simply smirked getting back into a fighting stance.

"Are you sure you can keep going?" A confident voice spoke to him.

Akiko was breathing heavily herself. She spit blood onto the mat and the sight of it made her smile wider. Her left eye was blackened and there was a cut on her lip. She stood on shaking feet but kept her fighting stance.

"I should be asking you that. You're looking pretty banged up yourself." Kubo said with a smirk.

"I've had worse and this is the most fun I've had in ages!" Akiko said as her face lit up, "Tell me your name again."

"Cadet Kubo Hudson." Kubo said as he balled his fist up.

"Call me Akiko!" Akiko shouted with a wild smile as she rushed at Kubo, "And from here on out you're my rival!"

Kubo ran toward her as well both smiling as they looked at each other. Their roars matching each other. There was no malice in their eyes just the pure thrill of the fight. They reared their fist back stamped onto the ground and let them fly. Their arms brushed by each other as they hit their marks.

Akiko felt their air leave her lungs along with some bodily fluid as she was struck in solar plexus. Kubo felt the world tilt as he lost his equilibrium and some blood due to Akiko's fist striking his chin. Their eyes glazed over and the two hit the ground.

............
Now
............

Akiko smiled in nostalgia.

"Yeah, but you still beat him." Adagio said.

"Actually, he just says that because I woke up before him. We both passed out at the same time. So, I marked it as a tie. My first tie." Akiko said with a smile, "It drove me to fight him over and over again back then. Kubo was strong even as a cadet. I couldn't get enough of him."

"I didn't know Kubo was fighting you when he was still in training. Although that does explain why he was always so beat up and resting on the weekends. I just thought the training was really intense." Hikari said with wide eyes.

"Our fights did get pretty intense." Akiko said with a laugh.

"What does this have to do with him fighting right now?" Adagio asked.

"I think I get it," Sunset said as she made her way closer to the others. She looked at Akiko in amazement from the story she was telling, "Akiko you're the strongest person I've ever met. Honestly, I can't see you losing to anyone. But Kubo is the only person who's ever pushed you in a fight."

Adagio looked at Akiko with hide eyes as she smirked, "Well he's the second but that's something I'd rather not get into right now. Back then people called me the strongest and it did kind of go to my head. No one could ever stand up to me and I rubbed it in their faces. Until I met Kubo and he became my rival." She gently pat the Siren's head, "Kubo is it a lot stronger than he gives himself credit for. He doesn't just fight for himself but to protect others. Right now, I bet he's worrying about us more than himself."

__________________________________________________________________

"Your boss hurt my friends."

Kubo glared at Ganimes as the crab got closer to him. Kubo didn't take his eyes off of him. Ganimes let out a hissing roar as needle like mandibles flexed with acidic foam dripping off each of them. Kubo popped some of the bones in his fingers.

"I made a promise to protect them."

____________________________________________________________________

"He's our knight in shining armor." Akiko and Hikari giggled at that thought, "I gave him those orders because I knew he could it."

"Plus, he isn't alone." Hikari said, "Godzilla is with him."

"But he's injured." Sunset said.

"Sunset if you want to learn about kaiju, you shouldn't just look at them from the outside." Hikari said with a smile, "You need to look at them from the inside as well."

"Here comes a lecture." Akiko said with a sigh only to yelp when Hikari pulled on her ear.

The G-team's scientist continued on, "Girls all of the times you've seen Godzilla what does he do?"

"He charges in, doesn't he?" Sunset said with Adagio nodding her head in agreement.

"That's partially correct." Hikari said with a smile as the girls titled their heads in confusion, "Godzilla goes into fights headfirst but during that time he's feeling out an opponent and testing what they can do. If he can overpower them Godzilla takes that chance and goes for it. That changes if they injure him."

"It does?" Sunset asked.

"Yep. Now it's time for your second lesson and this is something I personally discovered." Hikari said with a wide smile of pride.

____________________________________________________________________________

The crab was completely lost in rage. He was taking complete advantage of this. His splayed toes and padded feet allowed him to approach silently. He was down wind allowing him to approach closer with ease. He flashed his teeth and began to charge power into them. He had to wait for the right moment. Memories of hunting with his father flashed by, combined with instinct from past ancestors.

He needed to be fast, precise, and end this in one blow.

____________________________________________________________________________

"Godzilla's a chimera!" Sunset and Adagio both shouted at the same time.

"That's right." Hikari said.

"But he doesn't have another head growing out of his back!" Sunset exclaimed.

"And his tail doesn't talk at all or is super annoying." Adagio said with lowered eyelids clearly remembering something that annoyed her.

Hikari just looked at the two with peeked eyebrows of curiosity, 'I should really see what this Equestria is like.' She thought to herself. She cleared her throat getting the girls to look at her. "Yes, Godzilla is chimera but not the one you're thinking of. What I mean is Godzilla's DNA is a mixture of three different species of reptile not just one. In fact I think it's the same for most reptilian kaiju."

The girls noticed a small glint of pride in Hikari's eyes as her smile grew wider, "I found out after looking over Godzilla's teeth and looking over the bones of the two previous Godzillas. Everyone else thinks he's just one species of reptile but they were wrong. Their bones and teeth all look like they stem from different species. So, my theory is that Godzilla's ancestors may be a missing link between several different species of reptiles."

"Which ones?" Adagio asked.

"Mosasaur, Allosaurus, and Raptors." Hikari said as she smiled brightly, "Godzilla is the biggest ambush predator alive which he uses to his advantage in a fight. Especially when he's injured."

___________________________________________________________________________

Ganimes stared at the human in front of him with a dagger like glare. The arrogance he'd dare to show was something the titan wouldn't let slide. He needed to suffer for what he did to him. He'd burn him alive slowly before ripping off his limbs off one by one. Yes, he was going to....

"GANIMES YOU IDIOT!"

The screaming voice of his mistress echoed in his head. His eyes widened and he looked at the orange haired human. He was merely smiling at him.

"You really messed up, crab cake." Kubo said.

The ground shook and it was followed by a screeching roar. Ganimes raised his head and was caught in the open jaws of Godzilla. He bit down on the lower half of the arthropods mouth where the throat would be on most prey. Ganimes shrieked and sprayed foam. Some of it hitting Godzilla's snout and his head sizzling the flesh away. Godzilla ignored the pain and continued to press down like a wolf with a rabbit. Atomic energy went through his gums and into his teeth flames danced in jaws. His back spines shimmered with his eyes. He continued to press down with a bite force that measured one hundred times that of a saltwater crocodile that was mixed several nuclear bombs going off at once.

Kubo smiled as he watched Godzilla ram Ganimes into the ferris wheel. The two went down together with Godzilla on top of Ganimes ravaging him like a wild dog. It was then followed by a crack and horrible wail. Godzilla reared his back with a chunk of Ganimes armor that was followed by trail of orange blood. Ganimes snapped the ferris wheel in half and became entangled inside of it as he began to thrash about. He snorted and spat some of Ganimes blood along with the torn shell from his mouth, along with several broken teeth. He snarled as his teeth grew back and began popping his fingers.

Atoms in the air started to vibrate and heat up to the point they were visible. Godzilla opened his mouth as his back spines began to hum to life. He stepped on the crab's abdomen causing Ganimes to shriek in furry and lash out. He ignored the pain of having his thigh pierced by one of the arthropods' legs. He pressed down letting the claws on his foot scrape across Ganimes shell. He grabbed the blade like appendage in his thigh to keep Ganimes in place. Feeling his power reach its peak Godzilla roared and unleashed a sea of azure flames. Ganimes wailed in pain as the flames burned at his exposed flesh.

Godzilla didn't let up sending more power through his system. He unleashed a nuclear pulse through his foot that pushed Ganimes further into the ground. The metal of ferris wheel melted down as Godzilla unleashed more of his energy. The crab continued to wail in agony slamming his pincers into the ground. His screams turned to wheezes as his movements started to slow. Godzilla started to ease up on his flames allowing Ganimes to let his head drop. His body convulsed as more foam leaked from his mouth. His eyes twitched before going still and fading out along with his wheezing roar.

Godzilla snorted blue smoke from his mouth and nostrils. He looked at the small crater he created with the crab's body. He then looked at the smoking body of Ganimes with a snarl he reared his head back and let loose a mighty roar of dominance.

"Good work Big Guy!" Kubo called out.

Godzilla looked down finding Kubo managed to get good a distant away from the battle. He lifted his leg with a slight limp. He looked down finding the tip of Ganimes leg had broken into his leg. With a grunt he ripped it out and the wound instantly healed itself. Although when he walked it was still with a stumble. His vision was still blurred, and a pain raced through his skull from the acid that managed to get on his skin. He could feel the energy starting to leave his body from his last attack, but it was worth it. Kubo watched him with slight worry but steeled himself their job wasn't done yet.

"Give me directions to Camp Everfree."

"WARNING: Armor integrity dropping rapidly."

"That's why I saved the nitrous."

"You will arrive to the camp faster, but armor integrity will be at 10%."

"That's good enough and the Big Guy can back me up."

"Godzilla cannot fight in his current condition."

"Tell that to him." Kubo said as Godzilla started to snarl looking toward the forest, "Please, the others need us."

"Fine, but your odds of survival are 20.3%."

"Better than zero." Kubo said with a smile before whistling and getting Godzilla's attention. He held up a finger and waved allowing Godzilla to follow. "We're going to help the others Big..."

KREEEEEEA

Ganimes rose from the ground and slammed Godzilla in the back. He spat foam onto Godzilla's shoulder causing him to screech in pain as his skin was eaten away. The crab's legs began stabbing into his ribcage. He snarled shaking his body and lifting up his tail. Ganimes busied himself by stabbing into Godzilla's exposed muscle. He screeched in pain his tail reared up and coiled like a snake. It sprung and wrapped around Ganimes' neck. Ganimes reared back letting out a choking roar as Godzilla's tail squeezed down. He felt where he broke the crab's armor the wound leaking fresh blood across his tail. He grunted and began charging power into his back spines running down to his tail.

Ganimes struggled and snarled as he tried to break free of Godzilla's hold. He suddenly felt the air getting hotter along with his body. The heat kept increasing and increasing. His eye became blinded by the sudden light of Godzilla spines glowing. His exposed wound burned causing Ganimes to screech in pain. He ripped his pincer from Godzilla's shoulder making him roar in angered pain.

Godzilla looked over his shoulder and glared at the crab as he continued to heat his body. With the weight now free from his body Godzilla began to twist taking Ganimes in the air. Using the muscles in his tail, Godzilla held Ganimes as he twisted his body around. With crack a Godzilla released Ganimes causing the crab to crash into a roller coaster. Godzilla let out a thundering roar beating his tail on the ground. He tried moving his arm only to get a sharp pain from his shoulder. The crab managed to snap the bone. He snarled and began forcing his body to rapidly heal. His bones moved under his skin and reconnected with each other. His pierced and bleeding wounds healed themselves. He snarled from the pain and his vision began to grow fuzzy. He shook it off only for the world to become black and white as his eyes burned. He snarled in an attempt to brush off the pain.

He didn't need to see in color he just needed to see his foe. Ganimes was rising again. He snarled feeling his power leaving him even faster than before. But he wasn't planning on dying here and neither was Kubo.

"Why don't bad guys just stay down?!" Kubo roared and revved his motorcycle back to life. He drove straight at the rising arthropod, "Alright Big Guy stay behind me."

He sped up reaching a speed of 100 mph Kubo rode into the destroyed roller coaster. He scooted around the destruction and sparking wires. He went straight for the groaning roars. He spotted the rising head of Ganimes and honked his horn in attempt to get the crabs attention. He smiled when one of the crab's eyes twisted to look at him. "That's it follow the birdie." Kubo said as he rode past the crab.

Ganimes snarled in agitation as he prepared to chase after Kubo again.

"DO NOT FALL FOR THE SAME TRICK TWICE!"

The voice of his mistress roared in his head.

"Focus, you fool."

Ganimes stopped a shiver going through his body from his mistress's cold voice.

"The parasite is nothing more than a distraction focus on the beast. Then get your revenge. If you fail me again, Ganimes.....you'll know a pain worse than death."

Ganimes shook in fear of her words as he felt her leave his mind. He turned and found Godzilla charging toward him. Survival instinct took over and he began assessing his situation. His armor was cracked and the tip of one of his legs was missing Godzilla was charging at him ready to attack again. His defense and his speed were cut down, but Godzilla had suffered more injuries than him. There was also the lingering threat of his mistress' rage if he failed. His fear began canceling out any thought he had of running away from Godzilla. Instead, he ran at him with scream.

Godzilla was caught off guard by the crab's sudden outburst. He stopped his charge and had to dodge out of the way. Ganimes skid past him breaking apart the concrete as he did so. He slammed his pincers into the ground to slow himself staring the king down. Godzilla snarled beating his tail and flexing his claws. The two engaged in a stare down. Ganimes was the first to charge forward striking at Godzilla with a pincer. He dodged out of the way with a roar and bit down on the exposed antenna.

He held the screaming crab in place and charged power into his fist. He flung a charged nuclear punch at Ganimes, only for it to be captured in one of the crab's claws. Godzilla screamed in pain as he felt his wrist snap like a twig. He turned his pain to anger back handing Ganimes away. With everything he had he snapped his wrist back in place. He didn't have time to think as Ganimes started rushing at him again.

On the ground Kubo watched the battle and the pained face of Godzilla. He clicked his tongue tightening his fist, "He's not falling for it." He looked around for anything he could get his hands on, "I need to keep him focused on me. I need some kind of weapon."

"If you wish to gain the attention of Ganimes again you may need to injure him. I suggest attacking his eye sockets."

"Well, I need a weapon first!" Kubo roared, "What do I do? Hit him with my bare hands?!"

"Your suit comes equipped with standard climbing hooks in the palms."

Kubo looked at his hand as several sharpened hooks sprung out of his fingertips. He looked at the blades with a raised eyebrow, "So you want me to climb a giant crab and stab him in the eye."

"Do you have a better idea?"

"The girls are so gonna kill me." Kubo said with a sigh.

He started to pull on the throttle looking for a proper way to get himself onto the crab. Until he suddenly heard a scream. He turned his head as his heart started nearly popped out of his chest. He saw her running through park as the dueling monsters got closer. A woman with bleached hair ran in high heeled boots as her fringed brown jacket swept behind her.

"I thought you said this place was empty?!"

"It appears I have made a slight error. Whoopies."

"This is more than a whoopies you stupid watch!"

Kubo quickly speed toward the dueling monsters and the screaming woman. He hit each gear with great speed as he dodged an incoming pile of rubble from a falling Godzilla. The woman he was chasing was doing her best to run in her heels but was not making it far. She screamed as Ganimes came crashing down in front of her. Kubo sneered and drove faster.

"Hey!" He shouted.

The woman looked over her shoulder and saw Kubo speeding toward her. He also got a better look at her features. She was Japanese with very pink lipstick and a small mole under her left eye. Her bleached hair was disheveled only kept in place by a holy leaf head band. Her white t-shirt was covered in dust. Her blue eyes were wide with shock and terror when she looked at Kubo. She waved her hands to him with a pleading look.

Kubo narrowed his eyes and raced toward her. He held out a hand to her as he maneuvered to his side. The woman screamed again as he came close to running her over. His arm reached around her waist as he slowed down just enough not to break either of their bones. He grabbed her waist and sat her on his lap.

"Don't worry I've got you." Kubo said only to get a scream in response as the woman pointed in front of them. Godzilla was slammed into the ground with a piercing cry as Ganimes tried jumping at him. He kicked into the crab's chest keeping him at bay.

"Get me out of here!" The woman yelled.

Kubo drove around the duel and to get a good look at Godzilla. He was starting to lose ground in the fight. His orange eyes stared down at the humans before narrowing. He roared before kicking Ganimes away. He skid away allowing Godzilla to get back up. He rushed the crab pulling on his shell and the two went into a battling roll each one slashing away at the other.

Kubo narrowed his eyes and continued to drive. He just had to put this woman somewhere safe. She clung to Kubo tightly and continued to scream in his ear. "My mom is still here!" She suddenly yelled into his ear.

"What?!"

"She's in the warehouses!"

She pointed back to where the kaiju were fighting. He let out a loud groan before spinning around. Leaving her to stand around the park drew the risk of getting her getting hit by a stray blast from the kaiju. Although taking her with him was just as bad an idea at least he was faster than the monsters.

"Warning armor integrity....."

"Just give me directions!" Kubo roared.

A safe path between the fighting was mapped out and Kubo took it. The woman he rescued held onto him tightly as well as screamed into his ear. Luckily Godzilla managed to get a good punch in on Ganimes exposed flesh causing the kaiju to wail and tumble away. Kubo sped up maneuvering around the various and still under construction attractions. He suddenly found himself on a straight rainbow-colored road.

The sound of the fight was starting to grow more distant allowing for his heart to settle slightly. He saw the sight of a several warehouses getting closer. They had still developing floats sitting in front of them and sitting on one of them was an elderly woman nonchalantly texting. Kubo raised an eyebrow at the strange sight.

"That's my mom!" The woman shouted.

Kubo nodded his head and drove straight toward the older woman. Despite the noise and shaking earth she still wasn't looking up from her phone. It wasn't until the woman in his lap called out to her that the older woman looked up. A smile came across her face. She jumped off the float allowing her teal dress to flow in the wind along with her greying green hair.

"Well hello Emiri." The woman waved her hand.

Emiri blushed and made a shushing motion with her finger. She looked at Kubo with a blushing smile on her face. "I have no idea what she's talking about. My name is Vignette Valencia. I'm sure you've heard of me." She spoke with slight flick of her hair and somewhat cocky attitude.

"Nope." Kubo said with a shrug.

Emiri, or Vignette. had wide eyes as her features grayed. Kubo didn't pay it much attention as he stopped in front of the older woman. He let his helmet drop revealing his face to them both. The older woman whistled as she looked over his features.

"Ma'am this going to be a tight squeeze, but I'm going to need you to get on. I can get both you and your daughter to safety."

"Well, aren't you the little flirt, Kubo." The older woman said with wiggling eyebrows.

"You know you I am?" Kubo said.

"Trans didn't tell me you'd be so cute." She said running a finger across his cheek, "My name is Kasumi. But people around here tend to call me Mistmane. And it appears you've gotten close to my daughter." Kasumi said with a smile as she looked at Vignette. She pulled Vignette from his lap, "Quit hogging him, Emiri."

"I told you to call me Vignette when we're in public, mom." Vignette complained with a red face.

"And I told you no." Kasumi said rolling her eyes and continuing to run a hand across Kubo's cheek then to his chest, "I was brought out here to help look over the park. I didn't expect to find such a cute face out here. I have to remember to thank Trans the next time I see him."

Kubo continued to stare at Kasumi with wide eyes, "How do you know Trans?"

"I know a lot more than him," Kasumi looked past Kubo just as a scream ripped through the air. Kubo turned and was shocked to find Godzilla holding his sizzling neck. Ganimes snapped his pincers slicing at his forearms as he tried to protect himself. "It looks like Minya overtasked his regeneration. He won't last much longer in this state. Where's the rest of your team?"

"Look they aren't here right now." Kubo said his eyes full of worry, "I just need to get you two to safety then I need to help my friend!"

"Alone? Well, that's not good." Kasumi said as she looked at her phone, "And it appears the military won't be here anytime soon. So..." She looked at Kubo with questioning eyes, "What are you going to do?"

Kubo looked at Kasumi with hard eyes, "Godzilla and I are going to beat that thing and save everyone here."

Kasumi looked at Kubo with wide eyes followed by several blinks. She then broke into a hard laugh and began clutching her sides. "They told me you had a hero complex, but I didn't know it was that bad!" She walked over to the float she was sitting on and reached over to a purse that was sitting there. What she pulled out surprised Kubo.

"Mom, why were you carrying that?!" Vignette said with surprise.

"In case that dirty park manager tried eyeing you up again." Kasumi said.

"How do you have a pulse rifle?" Kubo said.

Kasumi twirled the pulse rifle in her hand. She tossed it to Kubo, who nearly dropped as he fumbled it in his hands. He held onto it and found the pulse rifle to be slightly older than the ones he normally used, but it still looked functional. He then looked at Kasumi, who winked at him. "Well? Show me what you can do." She pointed to the dueling monsters.

Kubo looked at her then to battling monsters. His eyes becoming cool as steel.

________________________________________

Godzilla fell onto his side as the world grew hazy. He shook his head back to normal and tried finding his surroundings. Where was he? What was happening? A strange smell hit his nose. He looked at the strange things his humans used to move in. The smell was coming from the strange white cylinders attached to the end of them. That smell it was like that strange water the humans would leave lying around in the cave. He couldn't figure out why they had it, it tasted terrible.

A shrieking roar brought him back to reality. He dodged out of the way of the incoming pincer attack. Ganimes roared sitting on top of Godzilla's back. He began to drip foam onto his skull making Godzilla roar in pain.

He quickly remembered what was going on and he snarled. Godzilla threw his head back and slammed it into Ganimes' face rattling the crab. Godzilla turned on a dime and grabbed Ganimes by the eye making him scream as he applied pressure. Orange blood leaked from the titan's soft eye socket as he continued to scream. Godzilla slammed Ganimes into another roller coaster. He panted but didn't let up the assault and grabbed one of the crab's legs. He stepped on Ganimes back and started to twist with all of his strength. Ganimes screamed as his leg started to twist and thrash around in an attempt to free himself. Godzilla's back spines began to glow along with his arms. His power increased and he stomped down on the Ganimes leg while pulling it at the same time. He sent a nuclear pulse through his hands and his feet. The combined effort caused the leg to snap off making Ganimes scream like a banshee as orange blood sprayed out of the wound coating Godzilla's chest.

He snarled not done with the attack. Godzilla held his new weapon tightly and began to beat Ganimes with his own leg. Each blow made Ganimes scream as he tried to stand up only to be struck by his own appendage. Godzilla swung the leg like a bat striking Ganimes in the face putting him flat on his back. Godzilla dropped the leg and began to pant. He stumbled feeling his legs start to give out on him. When he looked at the crab he lied still. He snarled in what looked like a sigh. His healing was starting to give out he could barely heal the small cuts on his hands from grabbing the crab's leg.

His neck gushed from the previous slash. Moving his right arm was starting to become more difficult signaling another broken bone. He may be the king but even he had his limits, and he was reaching them at a pace faster than expected.

Another screech broke him from his examination. Ganimes was once again back up and growled at Godzilla like a deranged dog. Fear was forcing the battered kaiju to keep going. Ganimes stumbled from losing two legs but that didn't matter just the thought of returning to his mistress and Battra having failed again was enough to keep him going. The fear of what they were going to do to him was what drove the crab to charge once more.

Godzilla didn't have time to move and was tackled by to the ground. A pincer went across his brow and nearly took his eye. Godzilla roared and punched Ganimes in the face just as he was about to spray him down with foam. He held the crab's face at bay but was pummeled by his pincers and remaining legs. Godzilla roared out in defiance of the crab. He was driven by fear as well, but not the fear of losing his life, but that of those he wanted to protect.

Losing Mothra and the humans. He wouldn't let that happen.

Godzilla roared in anger and hammered Ganimes with nuclear charged blows to the face.

Unknown to the battling titans they had company quickly approaching. Kubo narrowed his eyes as he looked at the struggle. His plan was stupid and was going to end with him dying. But he was ignoring that last part and focusing on how to get it done. Godzilla needed help and he was the only one who had the skill to do it.

"This won't end well."

"Just show me how to get up there."

"I've charted your path you'll need proper timing. Be warned: Your body will not..."

"I'm not worried about that!"

"Don't say I didn't warn you."

"Noted!" Kubo said revving the engine as he eyed a path that took him to his destination. He drove to a destroyed attraction as the G-watch continued to calculate a path for him to take.

"You'll be approaching your destination."

He rubbed his thumb against the nitrous button. A shrieking cry from Godzilla caught his attention as the king was splashed in the face. Ganimes took advantage of Godzilla's weakened state and began to beat him like a drum. He sped up.

"Slow down you're coming in too fast."

"But Godzilla's..."

"You can't save him if you crash and burn."

Kubo let out a ruff sigh, "Fine."

"Lower your speed and move to the left."

Kubo followed the instructions and moved left driving straight into a destroyed attraction. He quickly drove around the fallen metal. He clutched the nitrous button taking a breath.

"There's a ramp coming up once you are within ten meters activate the nitrous."

He found the ramp that would be his makeshift launch pad. He had a timer signaling how close he was. Once it hit ten meters Kubo narrowed his eyes and hit the nitrous. The exhaust pipe exploded with blue flames. His speed increased and his body shuddered from the intense wind pressure hitting him.

"Activating body padding. You may still feel some pain."

"Not much for padding!" Kubo said through grit teeth as the world zipped in front of him.

Kubo was like a blue flaming streak as he drove up the ramp. He was off the ramp and soaring in the air. The nitrous reached its peak and propelled him. The dueling monsters were in front of him. He wasn't sure if Godzilla noticed him, but he trusted the monster king enough. Godzilla was currently holding Ganimes pincers and keeping the crab still. His back was completely exposed.

"Brace yourself for landing."

Kubo tensed his body and landed on the hard armored shell. He drove on the crab the nitrous was the only thing keeping him on the bouncing kaiju. His teeth were grit and he continued to drive as each time Ganimes thrashed around. He could feel the wheels start to lift off. He kept moving staying the course his destination clear. Ganimes' bleeding eye. From the speed he was going reaching the head was only a matter of minutes. He released the handlebars and stood on the seat like it was a surfboard.

"Jump now. Also, sorry."

"About what?"

"You'll find out."

Kubo jumped from the speeding motorcycle grabbing one of the jutting spikes. He still landed hard on the crab's shell. The speed he fell matched by the hard surface of the shell caused him to scream out in pain. If it wasn't for the advanced armor surrounding his body, he would have splattered like a bug on a windshield. Although his body was still going to be sore once the adrenaline wore off.

"You are terrible armor!" Kubo groaned.

"You were the one who jumped off a motorcycle going faster than the speed of sound."

With a groan Kubo flipped himself onto his stomach. He touched his side pulling out the old pulse rifle that was given to him. He held it up and started climbing up the kaiju cliff that was Ganimes. Godzilla's screams echoed around him along with the meaty smacks that came from his body being beaten. He narrowed his eyes and began to climb toward the twitching eye.

"Stop hurting my friend!" Kubo said as he held up the pulse rifle. He looked at the bleeding eye of Ganimes. For a moment the eye stopped twitching and Ganimes stopped moving. He smiled, "Looks like you noticed. Well, I've got a gift for you!"

Kubo fired the pulse rifle the beam of highly concentrated plasma hit Ganimes dead center. Kubo jumped and just as Ganimes reared his head back to scream. He landed on Ganimes eyeball with a grunt. Orange blood and eye fluid splashed onto his body.

"Activate hooks!"

Climbing hooks shot out of Kubo's palm and his fingertips, "Here's mud in your eye!"

The softest part of any kaiju was their eye. Kubo always thought it was strange that such destructive forces of nature could be stopped by pulling a stunt from the Three Stooges. Granted getting to the eye was a mission of itself. But once hit kaiju were like putty and he was going to take full advantage of that.

He slammed his clawed hand into Ganimes eyeball. It gave way with little resistance. Blood covered Kubo's body as it sprayed out from the gaping wound that he began to widen. Kubo was snarling as he tore away Ganimes eye like a wild wolf. He placed the pulse rifle into the wound and didn't let go of the trigger. Ganimes screamed in pain and pulled himself off Godzilla's body. Kubo continued to snarl as he ripped into Ganimes.

"It's time I show you why you shouldn't mess with the G-team!" Kubo roared.

He ripped further into the crab's eye. Ganimes roared, running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Kubo clung tightly to the crab as an idea formed into his head. He shot at Ganimes eye making hand grips. He ripped his hand out the eye socket and he began to climb up. Ganimes screamed in pain each time Kubo stab and shot at his eye. He managed to reach the top of eye getting a clear view of the environment and where he wanted to lead Ganimes. He shot again and the crab screamed trying to grab at him.

When his pincer got close Kubo ducked down and shot him again. Ganimes screams turned into wails as his vision started to blur. He started running straight through the park. Each time Kubo shot him Ganimes turned Kubo started leading him away from the park and Godzilla, who was starting to pick himself up. Kubo continued to maneuver the rock crab to a cliffside. Kubo smiled at this.

"Simone says run!"

He shoved his hand into the titan's eye coating himself in more blood. This made Ganimes run faster to the cliffside. Ganimes wailed as his instincts took over and his only defense measure was deployed. Kubo grunted as the rock crab started retracting his eyes back into his shell. He held on tightly as the sky was replaced with darkness and a horrible smell struck him.

"And I thought you smelled bad on the outside." Kubo gagged.

He heard heavy beating all around and the roars of Ganimes sounded so close to him yet muffled at the same time. As his eyes started to adjust Kubo looked down to find white rippling muscles below him. The crab's true body. Kubo peeked over the eyeball he was using as support and found the single bit of black among the white flesh. It sat in between the two eye sockets and pulsed.

"Is that?"

He pointed the pulse rifle down and fired. The hot plasma struck the black orb cutting into like it was butter. Blood started to squirt from it. He didn't let up and kept firing. The world suddenly stopped moving Ganimes eyes shot forward and Kubo was back in the outside world. Ganimes was no longer wailing or running he was standing still gurgling. Kubo looked at Ganimes remaining eye it started to become dull as the kaiju began to sway.

"Huh, well looks you do have a brain, crab cake." Kubo said with a smirk.

Ganimes gurgled in response.

"Or at least you did. Hey, did I really just?"

"Lobotomize a kaiju? Yes. He'll only be in this state for a few moments I suggest..."

GRRRUNNNK

"Never mind."

The world around Kubo became dark once again and he found himself being pressed against a tongue.

Godzilla snarled as he bit down on Ganimes's eye. The crab came back to life screaming and struggled in the monster king's jaws. Godzilla thrashed his head like a dog with chew toy. Ganimes tried to swing at Godzilla, but he was quick to block back the pincers. His left hand held down one pincer and his tail held back the other. In his right-hand Godzilla held several trucks. Each containing the strange smelling water.

He recalled drinking it one time and the taste was horrible. The humans all shouted and laughed at him for doing that. They were also frightened when spat his breath around it. That water had a strange effect when it got hot.

Godzilla shoved the trucks full of gasoline into Ganimes open mouth. He ignored the pain of the acid melting away his skin. He focused his energy into his right hand. Godzilla created a controlled nuclear pulse in the palm of his hand. He felt the trucks ignite. At that moment he ripped his head back taking Ganimes' eye just as his head burst into flames. Blood and flames erupted from the crab's eye socket.

KKKREEEANNNN

Ganimes screamed as the pain drove him to insanity. His depth perception was gone as he stumbled around. His mouth was and skull were ablaze. He stumbled straight into the cliffside his weight causing it to shake. Several rocks fell some hitting the socket where his eye used to be making him scream even louder.

Godzilla snorted as he watched the crab fall over. His right hand felt numb. When he looked at his arm it had been burned down to soft pink muscle. His hand twitched from pain, but he brushed it off. He felt movement in his mouth. He lowered his head safely to the ground and began hacking like a cat with a hair ball. With a loud splat he coughed up an eyeball along with Kubo.

"Did you seriously just eat me?!" Kubo screamed with a twitching eye looking at Godzilla, "How many times do I have to tell you? Your breath stinks!"

Kubo was covered in salvia and gagged at the smell of it. He looked at Godzilla angrily before his eyes softened. Godzilla's neck was still bleeding badly. His breathing was ragged, and his eye were glazed and looked milky. Was he going blind? It looked like the king was straining to stay conscious.

"Looks like you've been through the ringer."

Kubo stood up and pain shot through his entire body. He nearly fell to his knees he coughed spitting out a glob of blood. His vision was starting to blur as he took hard breaths. Godzilla let out a small grunt bringing his nose down to gently nuzzle him. Kubo laughed, "Looks like we've both been through the ringer."

A scream caught their attention and they found Ganimes trying to climb up the cliffside. His pitfall cries fell on deaf ears as the two narrowed their eyes. Kubo whistled getting Godzilla's attention and he raised up a finger. Godzilla followed Kubo's tracking and pointed to Ganimes.

"No holding back. Let's end this."

Godzilla rose up beating his tail down with his spines glowing brightly. His eyes shinned as he snarled at the fleeing crab. Ganimes was struggling to climb the cliff. Godzilla stomped on the ground rearing his neck back. He opened his mouth and charged atoms began flying into his mouth as a light shined in the back of his throat.

"I know you're watching this, Midnight." Kubo said he watched Ganimes failed attempt to flee.

Godzilla roared and his atomic breath shot from his mouth. The nuclear flames slammed right under Ganimes legs. The cliffside shook and gave out. Ganimes screamed as the cliff collapse under him and brought him back down to earth. He landed flat on his back dust and rocks falling onto him. The flames in his mouth had died down all he could taste was ash. Breathing was nothing but pain, his gills had been burned from the inside. His only remaining eye twitched as bloody tears streamed from it. A blue light started to shine followed by a low growl. He looked up and his eye widened in terror.

Atoms began to gather in Godzilla's mouth as he reared his head back. His back spines were not just glowing they were sparking with pure power. The air became super-heated as more atoms began to gather inside of Godzilla's mouth. They began to swirl into a horrifying spiral of power as Godzilla growled.

Ganimes normal roar came out as a pained gurgle. Godzilla could tell what it was though. A cry for mercy. All animals have the same instinct of showing their bellies and throats to a superior foe. Kaiju were same way. The crab exposed the patch of skin that was under his cracked shell and even splayed out his legs to show his submission. Godzilla continued to charge power uncaring.

"This what happens when you get on my last nerve." Kubo said looking directly at the crab making a pistol with his fingers, "Bang."

__________________________________

"Well, this is interesting." Kasumi said looking through binoculars.

Vignette stood behind her mother teetering her fingers, "I thought you said we'd be hiding in the warehouse."

"I couldn't see the fight." Kasumi said.

Vignette sighed she was about to start walking if a small blue ball didn't appear in her face. When she looked around even more began to appear around her and her mother. She looked at Kasumi with shaky eyes, "Mom?"

Kasumi's eyes widened when she noticed Godzilla's back spines starting to spark. She turned and grabbed Vignette by the arm and quickly began run toward the warehouses. "We need to go right now."

"Mom what's happening?" Vignette nervously asked.

"Oh, nothing important, just don't want to be caught in the shockwave." Kasumi said as she kept up her brisk walk.

"Shockwave?!" Vignette shouted and looked over her shoulder as a white light shinned across her face.

_________________________________

Sugarcoat didn't know what to make of the white light. The whole day had been one shock after the other. The only thing that was good about the entire day was that they managed to get Diamond Tiara to her mother. That took some weight off her chest. Now the CPA group was standing in a crowd of people trying to get into a shelter. Lemon and Indigo had taken to cuddling with each other to ease their minds. Sour Sweet and Sunny Flare were trying to have a conversation about what they were going to do next. Sugarcoat sat alone trying to control her racing mind. That was until blue orbs appeared and rushed off. It was then followed by this light.

"Is the world ending?" Sunny Flare asked.

"Please don't make this day any worse." Sour Sweet sneered.

Just as soon as the light appeared it was gone. Sugarcoat looked at where it had originated in the same direction Godzilla and the other monster had been fighting. Was the guy who rescued them okay? What was....

The ground shook and it was followed by an intense boom that shattered glass. As soon as it started it was over. Sugarcoat adjusted her glasses looking up again. Her eyes widened at the rising mushroom cloud.

________________________________

On the other side of the beach another group watched the rising smoke with wide eyes. Shinning Armor felt weight on his arm and found Cadance clutching him. He squeezed her tightly as a show of comfort. Around them were several children who had the same looks of wonder. Sandbar stood out from the group as he stared at the mushroom cloud.

"Mr. Kubo."

__________________________________

Kubo stood still looking at once was a large cliff hanging over the park. It was now a smoldering pile of rubble. The explosion rung loud as the flames refused to die down. A rising mushroom cloud formed from them. He felt the world starting to spin around him, but he refused to fall over. He instead reared his head back letting out roar from deep in his gut. It was eclipsed by the roar of the giant that stood over him.

SKREEEOOOONNNNNKKKK

Godzilla let the roar come from deep within in his soul. His roared echoed for miles and it didn't let up. All who heard it were starting to come to the same conclusion. The battle was over.

Godzilla stopped his roar and looked at the burning rubble with a snarl. The smell of burning remains assaulted his nostrils He couldn't see the crab in the burning ruins, but he could smell the burning blood in the air. His vision was beginning to fade. He began to pant as he felt his legs go out. He fell to his side with a heavy moan. He snorted as his pain took over. His healing wounds slowed down to a crawl. Everything was grey and blurry the world was like an echo.

"Godzilla get up!" Kubo said, "The others need us!"

Kubo tried running to Godzilla's face only to trip on his own feet. He panted as the world started to become blurry for him. He tried lifting himself, but it felt like the world was pressing down on him. He still dragged himself along although it was with great strain.

"Warning you have several ripped muscle fibers in your legs and arms. Once the armor breaks apart you will not be able to move."

"Then don't break." Kubo said with a groan.

"I'm sorry but I'm only running at 16% power. I'm going into power save mode."

"What do you mean!" Kubo said the armor around his body started to retract. It slid off his body and back into the G-watch with a beep. "No! Please come back!" Kubo groaned louder as the pain hit his body twice as hard. He screamed.

"Rest Kubo. A.G.A.F. is currently approaching the area and I have given them your location."

"No.......to......the others." Kubo groaned as he continued to drag himself along the ground. He had to save them. They were in danger, and he promised that he'd keep them safe. Sunset, Adagio, Lora, Moll, Akiko, Bone Crusher, Vector and..."Hikari..."

He panted as he tried to stand up and look Godzilla in the eye. Although Godzilla managed to lift his head and look at him letting out a weak squeaking roar before falling to the ground. Kubo hit the ground with a tired groan. He squinted trying to clear his vision his eyes widened when he saw someone suddenly standing in front of him. He couldn't make out their features other than that they were female and young. He reached a handout, "Sunset?" His vision went dark, and his head hit the ground. The last thing he felt was someone's warm hands taking his own.

Soft purple eyes stared at Kubo with pity and worry. She gently ran her fingers through his hands. They were so rough and course clear signs of someone who'd done nothing but fight their entire life. Her purple hair flowed in the wind and her large ponytail swayed in agitation. She could sense so much going on here. She could feel further north that her friends were in danger, but she came here when she sensed the power in the air. And it brought her here. Finding the aftermath of a horrifying battle. A man covered in so much blood and...

Her purple wings flared as she flew back in time to avoid the falling claw coming down on her. She wasn't as fast as her blue friend, but she was still faster than the average pony or human. A purple violet trail was left behind as she came to a stop. She looked at the clawed hand with a raised eyebrow. At first, she thought the man had been crushed but instead found that it was keeping the orange haired man safe. A deep snarl sent a chill down her spine as she looked up. She recalled the words of Discord.

"A black dragon who spit blue flames. He was like destruction given life."

Purple eyes stared into the angry orange eyes of a king. His snarl revealed the sharpened teeth that could tear into her. She knew he was going to be big, but she didn't think he was going to be bigger than Dragon Lord Torch. It was enough to have sweat drip down the back of her neck, but she still stood her ground. She was here for one reason and one reason only. To save her friends.

"Godzilla, King of the Monster, I am Princess Twilight Sparkle of Equestria." Twilight Sparkle spoke clearly and even did her best to show respect. Godzilla responded by snorting out blue smoke that surrounded the Princess of Friendship. Twilight coughed but wasn't deterred by this and stood her ground even flaring her wings and ears in response.

The Princess of Friendship and King of the Monsters stared at each other with cautious eyes.

Author's Note:

Took some inspiration from Primal on this one.