• Published 18th Jun 2016
  • 1,874 Views, 67 Comments

Monster King - Godzilla2020



Sunset and Adagio get a new internship at a Job they never thought was possible.

  • ...
5
 67
 1,874

For Everfree: Mind's Eye

Sunset gasped. Waking up with her head turning on a swivel.

It was so dark.

Was she still in the cave?

Where were the others?

"Akiko! Hikari!"

Her voice echoed getting no response. Her vision was still hazy and breathing was hard. Her body was swore all over.

What happened?

"Oh yeah, I was stabbed." Sunset groaned she moved her arm touching the spot where she was pierced. Her eyes were wide when she didn't feel any blood but she did feel...fur!

"What the!"

She shot up and found herself landing on all fours. A familiar sound was heard when she started walking. Clicking. She looked down and saw that her hands were no longer there and were instead hooves. She looked to her rear and noticed something she hadn't seen in a long time on her body. A yellow and red sun. Her cutie mark. She moved her hoof up to her head feeling something else. A horn.

"I'm a pony!"

Sunset nearly tripped on her own feet as she started shouting. She tried taking slow breathes to calm herself, but it was doing little to help. Thousands of thoughts were racing through her head. Was this a dream? Was everything else before this a dream? Did she ever leave Equeastria? Why was she here? Where is here? And where was....

"ADAIGIO!"

The name roared throughout the land scape. It sounded so familiar yet at the same time distorted. That's when Sunset noticed a small speck of light ahead.

"Adagio." Sunset whispered as she started sprinting.

It had been awhile since she had to run on all fours. So to say she had a rocky start was an understatement. Despite a couple of near face plants into the ground Sunset managed to get a steady stride. The light was getting closer Sunset narrowed her eyes in determination and sped up. That's when she saw a blue sky and...kelp?

She came to a stop. Eyes wide at the vast ocean that stood before her. She gasped and noticed bubbles floating out of her mouth. She quickly went to cover her mouth as the fear of drowning kicked in.

'Wait a second I was breathing fine a minute ago.'

Sunset lowered her hooves from her mouth and inhaled. She was fine!

"I can breath underwater?!" Sunset shouted with surprise before lowering her eyelids, "No, that'd be stupid."

Sunset was suddenly broken from her train of thought when something sped over head of her. She looked up noticing the a large form swimming over head. When she looked up she noticed the figure was streamline on it's front where two long hoofed legs. On the back was a fish tail. Golden scales lined the body with an orange fin resting on it's head.

"A..."

"ADAGIO!"

"DAGI!"

Sunset heard the voices roar across the ocean floor. She had to cover her ears as they were like deafening roars. When Sunset looked up again she noticed the fearful look on Adagio's face when she looked over her shoulder and began swimming faster. Two more sirens suddenly appeared, but unlike Adagio they were a ghostly white their eyes glowing red. One roared with a constant sneer across it's face while the other held a maddening grin.

"Where are you going, Dagi?~" The smiling siren asked as she began to speed up.

"This is all your fault, Adagio!" The sneering siren roared.

"Go away!" Adagio pleaded.

Even from her position Sunset could sense the desperation in Adagio's voice. The elder siren broke for the surface in a desperate attempt to get away from the others. The smiling siren was hot on her trail with the sneering siren behind her. Sunset's heart was racing as she watched what was happening. Her heart begged for her to help Adagio. But how?

She looked up a the thing sitting on her forehead, "Oh yeah I'm a unicorn!"

She took a breath as casting a spell was just as foreign to her as running on four legs. "Come on concentrate."

Her horn began to glow with a small smile appeared on her face, "Still got it."

A beam of energy shot from her horn. She managed to hit the sneering siren in the back causing it to stop. She clicked finding that the smiling siren escaped breaking through the surface after Adagio. However, she didn't have time to scold herself as the sneering siren looked at her. A primal growl coming from it's throat.

Sunset chuckled nervously as even underwater she could feel sweat dripping down her brow, "I'm so screwed."

"Your fault!" The siren roared before speeding toward Sunset like a canon ball. Sunset's eyes widened to pinpricks as she barely managed to dodge the incoming siren. She rolled across the ground in attempt to get away. Sunset stood up on shaky legs trying to get her vision to stop shaking.

The dust cleared with a mighty roar as the pale siren rocketed toward Sunset. "Your fault!"

"Hey it's not my fault you look like an ugly piece of..." Sunset was caught off guard by the siren spinning and slamming her tail into her rib cage. She cried out when she collided with the rocky wall. The siren looked at Sunset it's snarl turning into a sadistic smile, "Crap."

The siren rammed into Sunset the pony cried out as the stone wall shattered behind her. She was sent flying backward landing back first against the hard ground. The former Equestrian groaned as the pain rocked through her body. Her head was pounding when she brought a ho...hand!

Her vision began to clear and she found that she had hands again. She checked her body and found that she was human again. Sunset let out a long sigh as the weirdness was starting to drive her up a wall. She moved with a groan taking in the environment. Her eyes widened in shock at the red sky. The landscape was a destroyed city what once were skyscrapers were now piles of rubble. Cars were on fire some looked to have been thrown around like they were play things on a child's floor. Although what filled her with more dread was that this was...

"Canterlot city." Her voice was quivering as she stared at the city she once called home.

"Your fault!"

"Oh great." Sunset moaned turning to the hole that she came out of.

A pale white hand reached out clawing at the concrete. Hard breathing followed as the siren pulled her body out. Sunset gasped seeing the familiar face. Her skin was ghostly white and her purple eyes were now a burning red. Purple and green hair know taking on a salt and pepper pattern.

"Aria?"

"YOUR FAULT!" Aria screeched jumping at Sunset.

She yelped as Aria tackled her. The two rolled across the ground Aria roaring like a lion the entire time. Sunset did her best to keep the siren at bay, but Aria was stronger than her. She pinned Sunset to the ground sending a volley of fist to her face. Aria continued to roar with each blow as Sunset tried covering her face.

"Aria, please stop!"

"Your fault!" Aria continued to scream sending more blows to Sunset.

Sunset felt her arms getting soar and her face starting to bruise. She kept begging for Aria to stop only for the siren to increase her attack. Aria wasn't getting ready to stop anytime soon. Sunset grit her teeth as frustration started to take control. Her skin started to darken as her teeth began to sharpen. Aria sent a final punch putting Sunset down into the pavement. Sunset stopped moving and a smirk crossed Aria's face as Sunset grew silent. That's why the sudden growl caught the siren's attention. She grunted as Sunset started to move again.

"I said," Sunset glared at her causing a shocked look to come across the siren's face, "STOP!"

An orange burst of energy erupted from Sunset's body sending Aria off of her. Sunset panted as she rose back up to her feet. Her head was still spinning from the punches. Sunset looked over herself trying to figure out what just happened. Her body felt the same as when she ponied up. In fact she was just starting to notice that her ears and tail had come in. Although when she felt her ears they much more pointed. When she looked at her skin she was darker as well. Her eyes started to widen as a realization came to her.

"No." Sunset felt sick to her stomach.

A low moan caught her attention as she noticed Aria stirring. Sunset quickly rushed to her side kneeling next to the siren.

"Adagio...your....fault." the siren weakly said as she spat up blood.

"Aria just stay with me." Sunset begged she looked up and noticed her reflection in the mirror. Her blood chilled. It was something she never wanted to see. It wasn't the same as the Fall Formal, but she knew what this form was.

"Your...fault...your ….fault....your... fault..." Aria kept repeating.

"I...I...I didn't mean it." Sunset stammered through teary eyes.

"Your...fault...your fault….your...fault...Adagio" Aria's eyes went dim as she became limp.

Tears feel down Sunset's face as she held Aria in her arms.

"Your fault."

Sunset perked her head up as she heard Aria's voice again.

"You did this."

Sunset looked at the limp form of Aria in her arms and found that she wasn't moving.

"Adagio."

There was a flash what Sunset saw nearly made her vomit. Another Aria was standing in front of her a bullet hole in her head. Another Aria followed after her blood dripping from her chest. Sunset found herself staring at a handful of Arias. Each one with a more hideous injury than the last.

"Your fault." They all said in unison.

Sunset started breathing heavily as her eyes began to shrink. Each Aria walked toward her holding out their arms to grab her. Sunset started moving away her legs unable to function properly she moved back from on her forearms. The ghostly sirens kept up a slow pace toward her. Sunset felt a tug on her leg which sent shivers through her body and she felt her self getting closer to the horde. Sunset looked down with shaky eyes and screamed finding the Aria she had fought puling on her leg.

She looked at Sunset with a bloody mouth of razor teeth, "YOUR FAULT!"

"YOUR FAULT!"

"YOU DID THIS!!"

Sunset was dragged to the screaming horde as they continued to scream in bloody rage at her. Sunset tried kicking an Aria, but it didn't seem to faze her. She could feel other members of the horde starting to grab her. Each one screaming in her face and clawing at her arms. Sunset tried fighting back against them, but when one arm left another took it's place.

A loud scream cut through the air stopping the horde. They stopped looking into the air Sunset was breathing heavily looking around between the sirens. One of them let out an animal like roar before letting go of Sunset. She dropped like a brick hitting the ground.

They began walking in unison no longer caring about Sunset. Sunset watched them walk off as she trained to contain her breathing. She could hear her heart beating in her ears from fear. So many thoughts were running through her head at the moment. She wanted to run, but something was compelling her to follow the horde. That scream sounded all to familiar.

"Please don't be her." Sunset silently began praying to herself.

Another scream came making Sunset's blood run cold. There was no mistaking it.

"Adagio!"

Sunset started running toward the distance scream. She didn't care about the horrifying horde of monsters that were walking in that same direction. She had to get to Adagio. Sunset kept up her pace in the direction she heard the siren scream. The sky over her head became darker and she caught the smell of smoke. However something strange was going on. She knew she was getting closer to the source of the screams so where were was the horde of Aria's?

"Oh Dagi!~" A ghostly yet sing song voice called out.

Sunset froze in her tracks when she heard a hum. She could also hear steps echoing around her. It began to get closer and something screamed at Sunset to hide. She quickly dove behind one of the destroyed buildings. She stuck to the walls trying to stay in the dark. The sound of steps grew closer along with the hums.

"Don't you wanna to play with me?~" The voice called out.

Against her better judgement Sunset stuck her head out. Her eyes widened at the sight. The girl in front of her had a bubbly face with a wide smile, like Aria she was completely pale, her hair discolored with various grays and black, her eyes glowed a bright red.

"Sonata." Sunset said in a saddened whisper.

Sonata giggled as she walked around searching for something. When she fully turned her face Sunset gasped feeling bile build up in the back of her throat. The left side of the young sirens face was split down the middle giving the girl a permanent half smile.

"Dagi it was your idea to come here." Sonata called, "So come out and play with me."

Sunset hid again covering her mouth to her hyperventilating down. Sonata continued to walk down the road humming to herself. She suddenly caught the sound of a rock tumbling across the ground. Sonata let out a happy gasp and started running.

"Found you Dagi!~"

Sonata ran at a full sprint down the road. Sunset poked her head out finding Sonata to be running after a puff of orange hair. She gulped back her nerves and started chasing after the siren. She did her best to keep up with them. Sunset could hear a scream ahead of her. Sonata took a quick turn that nearly made Sunset loose her balance. She stuck close to the edge of the building poking her head out.

"Please leave me alone." A quivering Adagio said while kneeling at a dead end.

"Dagi~" Sonata knelt down to her sister, "That was fun, but don't you want to go to the school? It was your idea to get all of that yummy magic."

"I'm so sorry Sonata." Adagio whimpered, "I didn't want this."

"This is your fault!"

A hand reached out and grabbed Adagio's hair. She screamed as her head was forcibly yanked back. A snarling Aria stepped out of the shadows. Her chest had a puncture wound in it. She looked at Adagio with pure rage.

"You did this to us!"

"I'm sorry!" Adagio said.

Multiple hands reached out grabbing Adagio and keeping her pinned. More Aria's started coming out of the shadows roaring at a screaming Adagio. Sunset could only watch on in terror. She suddenly heard the sky start to rumble. Sunset looked up finding black thunder clouds rolling in.

"NO!" Adagio shouted at the top of lungs. Each Aria held her down the one holding her hair cupped her chin forcing her to look at Sonata.

"Look at what you've done!" One of them said.

Sonata looked at Adagio with a smile as she giggled, "Dagi, I love you."

Lighting cracked across the sky blinding Sunset. She couldn't see, but she felt the ground shaking. The boom was deafening and caused a ringing in her ear. When everything began to clear up Sunset noticed the sky was black with clouds. She also heard a horrifying shriek. When she looked around the corner Sonata was gone and Adagio had tears running down her face. Each Aria released her allowing Adagio to crawl to the spot where Sonata once stood. Sunset had wide eyes when Adagio held ash in her hands and wept.

"No." Sunset said weakly feeling her heart break with Adagio's.

The air shook with a loud roar from the sky. Sunset looked up noticing a dark figure descending from the clouds.

"Battra!" Sunset screamed in both fear and confusion.

The black moth descended from the clouds with a rage filled roar. It was matched by a mocking laughter at the one standing at the beast head. Snow white hair blew in the wind as crazed eyes looked at their target.

"Kuro." Sunset whimpered shrinking back to not be seen.

Battra landed creating a minor earthquake. Being this close to the monster made Sunset want to run, but either out of loyalty to Adagio or sheer stubbornness she stayed in place. She watched Kuro continue to laugh as she jumped down from the kaiju's head.

"Wow! I think that was the best one yet!" Kuro cheered, "There's nothing left of her."

"Please...kill me." Adagio begged looking up to Kuro.

Sunset was shocked to hear her say this and was more shocked to see Kuro hold the Siren in a tight hug.

"Sorry but I'm not done yet." Kuro said into her ear. She pulled away from Adagio with her usual wicked smile, "How about I carve up the next Sonata like a turkey? I can even put Aria's head in her tummy."

"Kill me." Adagio begged again holding onto Kuro.

Kuro hummed in thought and placed her head against the siren's chest. She pulled back shaking her head, "Sorry but according to your heart you can take some more. And I want to see it break just like that little mind of yours."

Kuro stood back up looking at Adagio. The siren's tears fell, but a small smile appeared on her face, "This will never end. Hahaha!"

Adagio started laughing uncontrollably making Kuro join in, "There it goes again. I love to watch a breakdown but I want to get onto the fun part."

She snapped her fingers and hands began grabbing at Adagio. She continued to laugh as she was slowly dragged into darkness. Sunset watched with wide eyes as Adagio was dragged away. Her chest felt like it was one fire as she watched the situation her teeth began to grind. She was barely thinking as her mouth opened.

"ADAGIO!"

Her body was in motion as she raced for the siren.

"What?!" Kuro looked at Sunset with genuine surprise.

She ran past the black moth and Kuro her focus centered on Adagio. The only thing remaining of the Siren was her hand as the rest of her body was pulled into the shadows. Using all of her strength Sunset jumped grabbing Adagio's hand. She grunted as she tried to pull on Adagio. Her grunts turned into snarls as anger took over she looked at the stunned Kuro.

"I don't know what you did to her, but I won't let you get away with it!" Her skin started to darken with her boiling blood, fangs began to grow, she began growling more like an animal.

"How are you here?" Kuro asked snapping her fingers.

Sonata and Aria formed next to Sunset tackling her to the ground. Sunset screamed as she watched Adagio's hand disappear into the shadows. A giggling Sonata held her by one arm while a snarling Aria pinned her down. Sunset groaned as her arms felt as though they were coming out of their sockets. Yet she still managed to give Kuro a hate filled glare.

"Give her back!"

Kuro didn't respond as she walked toward her. Sunset kept her glare as Kuro got closer. The white haired woman looked between Aria and Sonata. With lightning fast motion she grabbed the two sirens by their necks lifting them with little effort. Sonata and Aria wheezed as Kuro applied pressure. Sunset had wide eyes as she watched the sirens struggle to breath as their legs kicked.

"You're a fascinating creature, Sunset Shimmer." Kuro said although there was a slight change in her tone of voice.

Aria and Sonata both gasped before a crack filled the air and Kuro dropped them to the ground. They lied still and unmoving before a shocked Sunset. Her eyes became black as Sunset let out a scream of rage. She jumped at Kuro not caring about the danger to her own life. The only thing going on in her mind was that she wanted to punch Kuro with everything she had.

"Stop." Her voice was cold.

Sunset froze in place struggling to move. Her glare staying on Kuro as she walked around her hands behind her back. Her voice hummed as she looked Sunset's form over. Her body was already partially transformed her skin was red from her boiling blood, she could feel her sharpened teeth grinding against each other.

"So this must have been how you kicked me out the first time."

When Kuro stepped around again Sunset was surprised to see that it was Midnight standing before her. Only she about the same height as Kuro. She smiled looking at Sunset's confused face.

"Why so shocked? It shouldn't be that hard for us to look eye to eye. Come on Sunset it can't be that surprising." Midnight said, "This is the Mind's Eye after all you can do just about anything here."

"Mind's Eye?"

"It looks like you don't know after all." Midnight said with surprise as she placed a finger to Sunset's head, "What does Kuro normally say? Oh yes! Long story short, you seem to share the same power as me and my.....'friends'." She spoke the last word with venom, "Although yours are much, much..."

Midnight flicked her finger against Sunset's head and she was sent flying back into the wall. Sunset gasped as blood came from her mouth. Her body instantly changing back to normal.

"Weaker." Midnight said with a smirk as a ring of smoke formed in her hand.

Her vision was blurry as she felt herself indented in the wall. She couldn't help but laugh bitterly at that thought, "I thought this only happened in anime." She said reminiscing about time she spent with Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash watching that weird Bleach show, "What I wouldn't give to be a Soul Reaper right now." She whispered.

She caught the sound of soft laughter in the air. She looked up to the sky and saw...Pinkie Pie!

It was Pinkie and Rainbow Dash sitting in the air and laughing. They were sitting on a bed watching a laptop. That looked way to familiar. Although she didn't have time to focus as a ring suddenly wrapped itself around her throat pinning her to the wall, another slammed into her stomach, her arms and legs were next. Sunset grunted as she tried moving despite the fact that it was smoke she was held perfectly in place.

"It's to bad you have little control of your power, Sunset." Midnight said as looked over Sunset, "Now you have to prolong poor Adagio's suffering."

"What have you done to her?"

"Nothing this is her Mind's Eye. I just helped her see the consequences of her actions." Midnight said nonchalantly as Battra let out a thundering roar as more buildings started to crumble. "That is the power of my True Memory spell."

"She didn't do anything wrong." Sunset struggled in her restraints as she glared at Midnight.

"You're too forgiving." Midnight said running a called finger down Sunset's face, "Just like Moll and Lora. It's part of the reason this planet is doomed. I, on the other hand, am much more practical."

Midnight waved her hand the same shadowy portal that took Adagio reappeared at Sunset's feet. She heard wild screams as Midnight smiled. She cast her hand down pointing at the source. Sunset had wide eyes as she watched the horrifying scene play out.

"ADAGIO!"

The lead Siren was screaming in terror as different and horrifying versions of her siblings pulled at her. They screamed in her face as she struggled to get loose. Adagio had tears running down her face as she looked at her horrifying siblings. They kept dragging her deeper into a dark void.

"A fitting punishment don't you think?" Midnight asked with a fanged smile.

"You're a monster!"

"Really, monster? That's the best you have?" Midnight mocked holding Sunset's glaring face, "I've been around before you were even capable of forming a thought. Do you really think monster is the worst thing someone has called me?"

"Well then how about bi-GAK!" The ring on around her neck tightened causing her to choke.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk Sunset. A lady should not use such language." Midnight said in a mocking tone.

She snapped her fingers making the ring around Sunset's neck loosen. Sunset gasped taking in large amounts of air as her head hung weakly. She still managed to cast a glare toward Midnight, who returned it with a dark smile.

"I don't know why you're so angry at me. If you hadn't interfered everything would have reset, but now she must suffer this slow death. All because of you. Just like poor Twilight."

Midnight spoke in a cold tone as she looked at the wide eyed Sunset.

"No."

"You act strong and independent but you're really so desperate for friendship that you'll do anything for it. Even if it means endangering those around you and casting out others. It's like you're chasing after a high you'll never fully get." Midnight said coldly.

"I...I...I...N...O...N...O...." Sunset stammered on her words.

"It happened with young Twilight at your 'Friendship Games'. When the poor girl made a simple mistake you drove her away even though she desperately wanted friends. And what happened after that?" Midnight had a smile as she saw tears falling down her face.

"I...Di...dn't….mean...." Sunset began to cry.

"She turned into a monster." Midnight said snapping her fingers.

Sunset had wide eyes as green flames appeared next to the dark Elias and Twilight's dark form appeared next to her laughing.

"Now she's mine." Midnight waved her hand and Twilight disappeared, "And so to is Adagio."

She pointed down to the screaming Adagio as her skin began to pale. An Aria grabbed hold of her leg and began to claw at it. Adagio's scream was cut short by another hand clawing at her face. Midnight smiled at this before looking to Sunset, who was giving her a tear filled glare.

"Now Sunset don't look at me like that." She snapped her fingers and the bindings around Sunset began to crush her. She screamed in agony before Midnight stopped, "Such a great illusion the mind can't tell the difference the same goes for the heart. Now imagine that, but at the hands of your own siblings. Adagio's poor heart must be in shambles."

The portal closed under Sunset's feet cutting off Adagio's screams. The rings around her body disappeared and Sunset dropped to the ground. Midnight stood over her.

"I was trying to be generous with her torture. Now she must suffer that ghastly fate. All because you wanted to be a good friend and come to her rescue." Midnight's foot came down on Sunset's head causing her to yelp, "You're not strong, Sunset Shimmer. You're just a weak little girl afraid of being alone."

Sunset did her best to hide her face, but Midnight smiled when she heard the sound of sniffling. She snapped her fingers and Battra roared lifting his foot up. Midnight removed her foot from Sunset's head and grabbed her hair causing her to scream. Midnight stared into her teary eyed face with a smile before forcing her to look at Battra.

"Behold."

Sunset heard the sound of moaning and chains rattling. Her eyes became wide.

Applejack, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Rarity were walking under Battra. There clothes were tattered all of them sporting bruises on their bodies. Their eyes looked dead as they marched the chains around their necks rattling with each step they took. They all let out agonizing moans as they walked.

Sunset could only let out shrill screams as tears started to fall from her eyes.

"Once I learn more about these Elements of Harmony I'm going to come for your friends and this will be the result." Midnight said snapping her fingers making the girls stop in place, "But first I'm going to drain every ounce of knowledge you have. Then I'm going to hand you and your friends to Kuro and enjoy every moment of watching her break you down."

"Sunset, why?" Fluttershy moaned.

"We welcomed you." Rarity said.

"You were one of us." Rainbow said.

"So why Sunset?" Applejack asked.

"Why did you let them do this to us?" Pinkie cried her eyes full of tears.

"We are going to have so much fun." Midnight said with a smile.

Sunset shook at the sight as her eyes became dark again. Her nails grew longer with her teeth. Her skin became dark with her blood boiling. She grabbed Midnight's arm pressing down. When she spoke it was a loud roar like a lion.

"MIDNIGHT!"

Midnight sighed letting go of Sunset, "You know that won't work."

Sunset snarled at her standing up. She raised her hand as flames danced around it. Midnight rolled her eyes letting out a bored sigh. Sunset roared lashing her hand out the ball of fire erupting from her hand. The dark Elias snapped her fingers and the flames disappeared before they reached her. Sunset blinked in confusion before snarling as she prepared another attack.

"Sunset show some pride this is just getting sad." Midnight said holding up a finger, "Now stop."

A wave of energy shot from her finger and Sunset froze in place shaking as she glared at Midnight through teary eyes. Midnight casually walked towards her not paying attention to the chaos around her. She practically reveled in it. She grabbed Sunset's face looking her in the eye.

"I'm sure you've already figured this out, but this isn't my full power. In fact this isn't even me. I'm just part of the spell. The real Midnight isn't paying attention." Midnight chuckled, "You couldn't even beat a copy, Sunset. You. Are. Weak."

A flash went through Midnight's hand and Sunset's body changed turning her back to her original state. Sunset was left gasping as her tears still hit the ground. She could move again, but all Sunset could do was drop. Her anger turned into sorrow as she stared at the broken world around her. Thoughts were swirling around her head as she dropped it in defeat. She let everyone down. Midnight was going to kill them. She led them here it was her fault. She was all alone.

"Help me."

"What was that?" Midnight asked knelling down to look at Sunset. She held her cheeks so Sunset could look her in the eye. Her tears fell off Midnight's fingers.

"Someone, please help me." Sunset begged.

"You've finally given up." Midnight said with a laugh.

A portal opened up behind Sunset and she began to get dragged in.

"Looks like whatever was keeping you in this world has finally given up as well."

Midnight let go of Sunset. She didn't put up a fight as the portal dragged her in. Midnight chuckled waving goodbye to Sunset.

"Goodbye, Sunset Shimmer. And don't worry I'll be sure to tell Adagio all about you." Midnight said.

The last thing she heard was Midnight's laughter.
.
..
…..

"Did I do this?"

Sunset heard screaming.

"Did I lead her to them?"

Darkness formed around Sunset Shimmer as the screams became louder.

"Did I kill them?"

Sunset couldn't stop the tears as she fell into darkness. She felt so cold. And alone.

"I'm falling. Somebody help me. Help me. Help me. Help Me." Sunset begged.

The screaming continued like it was in her ear. She covered her ears.

"Help me."

"Sunset?" A soft voice called out to her through endless screams.

She opened her eyes in shock as she recalled whose voice that was. She began to shake.

"Sunset, how could you?" The voice spoke though it was a sigh.

"Please no." Sunset begged dreading the voice.

The tone was so disappointed. Along with the eyes that flashed in Sunset's face. It was a memory she kept trying to push back. She hated it so much. She felt her body shaking. That sickening feeling of lust she felt from that memory. It sickened her each time it tried rearing it's ugly head. The horrible call of power.

"Sunset, how could you?"

All because of that stupid mirror!

If it wasn't around none of this would be happening!

Her friends would be safe!

Adagio wouldn't be dying!

Sunset opened her eyes and saw what she was falling toward. Her eyes widened in anger at the object. It's elegant shape and design. The reflective glass showing her scarred form rushing toward it. Only it was a form she hadn't seen in such a long time. The glowing horn that was desperately lighting up to form a spell. The flailing hooves. All speeding up toward that mirror. Sunset clenched her teeth as a growl came out of her mouth. She looked at the mirror that started her entire journey.

"Sunset, how could you?"

Her teeth clenched, "This is all your fault!"

Sunset let the scream come from the bottom of her stomach. It was the most guttural scream she let out in her entire life. She kept it going even when she came face to face with her reflection. In the few seconds she saw herself in the mirror it felt like she was looking at someone else. After that she closed her eyes as she hit the mirror.

She was surprised when she didn't feel anything when she hit the mirror. No broken glass piercing her body, no rush of energy to change her from pony to human. Her eyes remained closed, but she knew she was on her side. She slowly opened her eyes ready to take in whatever nightmare was next.

So she was shocked to see her reflection again. Only it wasn't in that mirror. It was in a blank television screen. It was sitting on a wooden stand. Several pictures were around it. Pictures she recognized. Pictures of two women she recognized. She even recognized the television. It was an old television set with a box in the back that she could never figure out the purpose for. The yellow walls that made the room brighter and opening to guest.

"Sunset, how could you..." Sunset heard that voice speak again only know she felt a soft hand run through her hair, "Let yourself live like that?"

Sunset felt warmth on her cheek and her head was resting on something soft. She looked up and saw soft purple eyes looking down at her with a warm smile. Flowing rainbow hair covered the woman's face.

"Mom?" Sunset said with shaky eyes.

"Hey your clothes are in the washer." Another voice called out as she heard steps coming toward them. Teal eyes looked at the pair as a woman with flowing blue hair that shined like the night sky walked toward them, "Do you really have to baby her like that, Celestia?"

"And don't you think that's a little to much skin you're showing, Luna?" Celestia shot back.

"Lulu?" Sunset spoke in a soft whisper.

"I wear that stuffy uniform five days a week. This is what keeps me sane." Gesturing to her pajamas. She was wearing very small black shorts that Celestia disapproved of and a purple top that barely covered her belly. Luna smirked looking at Sunset, "She's just jealous I can still fit into my clothes from high school."

"Luna!" Celestia growled with red cheeks. When Sunset looked at Celestia she was in a cloud white sweat shirt with a yellow and welcoming sun in the center. Sunset remembered this scene all to well. It was one of her favorite memories.

It was right after the battle of the bands she had seen Princess Twilight off and had her first rehearsal with the Rainbooms. It was one of the first times Sunset could say could say she had a perfect day. Or at least it was until she went back to her apartment. There she found a less than pleased land lord waiting for her. She'd been skipping her rent payments for a long time. Considering she was planning on leaving this world with an army of mind-controlled teenagers to take over Equestria something like paying rent on time was really on the bottom of the list of things she had to worry about.

After a very loud and eye catching argument Sunset found herself standing in front of the school with just her guitar and the clothes on her back. She had recalled the story Twilight told her about staying the school library and sleeping in there. She had figured she could do the same thing at least until she figured out how she could make enough to keep herself from being homeless.

That's when she came across her second problem of the day. The school was closed and the front door was locked. Leaving Sunset to sulk on the steps. That was until shining lights appeared in front of her. Or at least the very bright headlights of her principal's car.

Which led to this situation. Her head resting in Celestia's lap and watching the two most respected members of CHS bicker like teenagers. It was the first time in she felt this warm in her entire life it was so comforting.

"I kept telling you to lay off the sweets, but you just kept eating. Those hips are proof." Luna said.

"Luna, don't you have a tournament to prepare for." Celestia's face was as red as a cherry as she stared daggers at her sister.

"Nightmare Moon doesn't need to prepare. But Luna can't just leave young Sunset here with you. You'll end up stuffing her until she pops." Luna said looking at Sunset with a heartfelt smile, "And I don't want her ripping my clothes."

Luna ran soft fingers through Sunset's hair as she looked over her. Sunset looked down and noticed she was in jet black sweat pants and a dark blue tank top. She forgot about the clothes she borrowed from Luna. She felt the shining smile of Celestia looking down at her.

"I can't believe you've been staying by yourself this entire time, Sunset." Celestia said with a sigh, "Why didn't you tell anyone?"

"I don't know." Sunset involuntarily answered, "It didn't matter no one really cares about that kind of stuff."

"I happen to care and I'm sure your friends do as well." Celestia said.

"My friends?" Sunset said softly.

"They have been a good influence on you." Luna chimed in, "Its been two month since I've seen you in detention."

"I'm sure they would help you. How about we call them tomorrow?" Celestia pointed out.

"After we talk to that landlord of yours." Luna said.

"I-I don't know what to do." Sunset said with teary eyes. Emotions were swelling up inside of her. She lifted herself off of Celestia to look her in the eye, "Everything is happening because of me! What if they get hurt because of me? What if they abandon me? They're going to die because of me!"

She started hyperventilating holding herself as her tears fell.

"Adagio is dying all because I couldn't save her! I thought I was strong. But...but...but." Sunset started choking up on her tears as sadness took over her body, "I'm just a power hungry brat!" Sunset shouted at the top of her lungs before slumping back into the couch. She breathed hard as despair settled into her body. "A power hungry brat whose all alone."

Her head fell into her hands and she began to sob. She didn't care if it was in front of other people Sunset finally let her emotions take over. A soft hand came across her cheek wiping a tear.

"You're not alone." Celestia softly spoke.

"And you're certainly not weak." Luna said.

Sunset found herself being pulled into a soft hug. Sunset found her head resting on Celestia's chest listening to the gentle rhythm of her heart. She then felt a soothing hand caressing her back. Sunset shivered and began to cry again burying her head into Celestia.

"You put so much pressure on yourself." Celestia said running a hand over Sunset's head.

"And when something doesn't go your way you end up throwing such a big fit." Luna said with a snicker as she rubbed her back, "Just like a certain someone else I know."

"Could you help her and not make fun of me in the process." Celestia spoke with puffed cheeks.

Luna snickered pulling Sunset into her chest, "I'm the fun loving aunt its my job to make her laugh. You're the stuck up mother whose supposed to protect her innocence." Luna put up air quotes on her last words.

Sunset could see steam coming out of Celestia's red face as she snarled at Luna. Sunset couldn't help but snicker at the sight making her let out a happy gasp. "Is that a smile I see? Look at that Celestia fun aunt saves the day again!" She placed her lips on Sunset's cheek for an overly dramatic kiss. Sunset started giggling again wiping a tear from her face.

"What your idiotic aunt is trying to say is that you can't blame yourself when something goes wrong." Celestia said with a smile.

"Everything feels like it's just to much." Luna said with a smile as she let go of Sunset.

"But you've gotta let it in even if it's to much." Celestia said wiping stray hairs from Sunset's face.

"Know it gets better."

"Stick to the weather."

Sunset's eyes widened in recognition at the words.

"Let it rain!" Celestia and Luna sang at the same time.

"That's my song." Sunset spoke with wide eyes, "I haven't told anyone about that song."

"Well this is your head kid." Luna said nonchalantly.

"My head?" Sunset tilted her head in confusion.

"Didn't Midnight call it the Mind's Eye?" Celestia said.

"This is my Mind's Eye?" Sunset stood up from the couch. She looked around in confusion at the space she was in. "But when I was with Adagios' I was in the ocean then I was in the city."

"Sunset, we're figments of your imagination we literally know as much about this as you do." Luna deadpanned.

"Right." Sunset said putting her finger to her chin.

"Well I if could make a suggestion. Why don't you take a moment to think." Celestia said, "What about this place do you like the most."

Sunset walked across the room looking around. Nostalgia began racing through her body. She heard soft laughter from the couch. She turned and was shocked to see herself sitting on the couch with Luna. The television was on with a fighting game displayed. The characters were two ninjas who were doing battle with fire and ice. Sunset had a wide smile on her face as she hit the buttons.

"This was when I first got into video games." Sunset said fondly.

"Oh yeah and this is when you learned never to take on Nightmare Moon." Luna said appearing next her and leaning on her shoulder.

The Luna on the couch yawned before hitting two buttons and unleashed a viscous combo attack. Sunset's character had his head split in two and the words Brutality came across the screen. Sunset let out a loud groan while Luna had a cocky smile and twirled her controller in her fingers.

The real Sunset sighed in annoyance looking to the Luna standing next to her who held the same grin. Celestia cleared her throat casting a glare toward Luna, who shrugged. Sunset looked the couch. Another version of herself appeared sitting at a kitchen table this time with Celestia she held a large stack of pancakes in her hands. Sunset felt her mouth watering at the sight.

"Your pancakes."

Celestia smiled warmly putting a hand on Sunset's shoulder, "Are you starting to understand?"

Sunset looked around room finding more versions of herself with Celestia and Luna. The sight each of them made Sunset smile. Nostalgia filling her and kicking out the hopelessness that was taking over.

"These are all of my favorite memories." Sunset warmly looked at Celestia and Luna, "Whenever I feel upset or scared I think about you two."

"That's right." Luna said with a smile patting her on the head.

"It's why you chose to remember the day we became a family." Celestia softly said drawing Sunset back to the couch. Where she watched an outside view of the scenario she was just in. She was on the couch in Luna's old pajamas her head lying in Celestia's lap while Luna watched over them playfully teasing the pair. "Do you remember what we told that day?" Celestia whispered.

Sunset felt a cold shiver run down her spine as she watched herself on the couch. She had her arms wrapped tightly around Celestia with small tears of joy falling down her face. Celestia was smiling and whispered into her ear.

"We will never abandon you."

Sunset felt her heart tinge with warmth as tears fell from her face. She dropped to her knees crying. Those were the words she needed to hear then and the ones she needed to hear now. Two soft hands gripped her shoulders.

"Sunset always remember you're never alone." Luna said.

"We will always be there for you." Celestia said, "And we're not the only ones."

Sunset caught the sound of a door opening and creaking on the floor. She looked up with wide eyes at the group who had entered her house. The Rainbooms were all standing there with wide smiles next to them was Princess Twilight Sparkle, the G-team, Aria and Sonata. Kubo stood front and center with a proud smile as on his face as he walked toward her. He knelt down placing a hand on her head.

"We'll always have your back, Sunset." Hikari said.

"Once a Rainboom always a Rainboom." Rainbow Dash said getting a collective cheer from the girls.

"Sunset, you know better than anyone about the magic of friendship." Princess Twilight beamed at Sunset.

"You're my new big sister!" Sonata bubbly cheered.

"You don't totally annoy me." Aria said with a small smile.

Kubo gently ruffled her hair wiping away her tears, "Sunset, don't ever give up that's just what Midnight wants."

Sunset sniffled one last time and stood up looking at her friends. She took a breath and slapped her cheeks together before looking at Celestia and Luna. She smiled at the two of them before wrapping them in a tight hug.

"I love you so much." She let them go looking at the entire group, "Thanks for the wake up call."

With that she started walking toward the door everyone held smiles as they moved out of the way. When she looked out the door she saw an endless void of darkness that made her heart race. She took a breath looking at everyone. They smiled back at her nodding.

"Go get her Sunny." Celestia said.

Sunset smiled and broke into a hard sprint out the door landing into the void. The minute she hit the ground she Pony'd up. She kept going the black pajamas changing into the teal blouse Rarity picked out for her. The memory of it flashed in front of her. The boots Applejack helped her buy. The memory went buy making her smile. Her favorite jacket that Celestia gave her. She treasured that memory as much as that jacket. Finally Adagio's spiked hair clip sat on her head. That was the day she knew they had become true friends. Sunset pressed harder as more memories went past her. Each filling her with more joy and warmth.

Playing videogames with Fluttershy, helping Pinkie learn to paint only to end up covered in it, learning new guitar skills with Rainbow Dash, writing letters to Princess Twilight. Helping this world's Twilight come out of her shell. The cheerful smile of Sonata when she ate a taco. Aria playfully giving her a noogie. Adagio's smile when she was genuinely happy. Meeting the G-team, Kubo patting her on the head.

Her smile grew as she pressed harder into the dark void which was starting to become brighter. With each memory Sunset felt herself getting stronger. She kept running forward something told her the path was straight forward. Her theory was confirmed when she saw a familiar object.

The mirror that started it all.

She came to a skidding halt when she reached it. She stared at it and the reflection. Her unicorn form looked back at her with saddened eyes putting her hoof to the glass.

Sunset placed her hand on the glass looking at her original form. Another memory came up, one she wasn't expecting.

A young filly standing in front of a pure white pony that in her mind was a giant among giants. Her rainbow main flowed without any assistance from the wind. Her wings flared and a soft yellow gold aura came across her horn. The filly was holding a bag of gold pieces or at least trying to as the bag was covered in the same glow as the alicorn's horn. She let go and the larger pony looked down at her.

"I'm sorry Princess I...I didn't mean to." the filly stammered.

"I've just got one thing to say to you." Princess Celestia said looking down at the filly. She looked away afraid of what the princess was going to do to her. She was just so hungry and needed the money. The Princess had lots of it so she was sure she wouldn't miss just a few bits. She made sure her teleportation spell was fast enough so no one would see her take it. She didn't factor in the princess sensing her magic and appearing right in front of her.

"Are you hungry?"

She looked up at the smiling Princess Celestia.

"What's your name little one?"

"Don't have one." The filly answered looking down in shame.

Princess Celestia looked at the setting sun as it shimmered on the filly's face.

"How about Sunset Shimmer?" Celestia said with a smile rubbing her head making the filly smile brightly, "I'll take that as a yes." Celestia said with a giggle looking at the young Sunset.

"You're very strong, Sunset. I would like to teach you to control that power." Celestia said with a smile Sunset beamed at hearing those words from the princess. Celestia smiled at her booping her nose with her hoof, "After dinner of course."

Sunset giggled at hearing that as she hugged Celestia leg.

The memory slowly faded away leaving Sunset feeling warm inside, "My first happy memory."

She took a breath looking to her pony form. Recalling what that form did as she grew older. She pushed her hand into the mirror grabbing the pony's hoof. She pulled her out with a smile.

"We've messed up...like a lot." Sunset said patting herself on the head, "But Midnight is wrong about us and I really want to prove it to her."

"You know she's got a giant monster and like a billion years experience on you right?" The pony asked.

"And I've got the magic of friendship." Sunset said standing triumphantly. The pony version of her looked at her with lowered eyelids. Sunset sagged her shoulders with a deadpan sigh, "I'll think of something else."

"You better." The unicorn said turning around and rearing her hind legs back. Sunset had wide eyes at what she her pony self was doing.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Sunset said waving her hands.

The pony bucked her into the mirror as she let out a loud curse. The pony smiled as she watched her human form disappear into the mirror. "Really good thing Mom didn't hear you say that." She said walking back into her Mind's Eye.
.
..
...
......

Adagio let out labored breath. She felt blood running down various parts of her body. Every part of her body screamed in pain. She felt something touch her face. It ran across her cheeks gently caressing them.

"Adagio."

The Siren moaned as a response.

"Wake up Adagio."

She slowly started opening her eyes. She coughed as her vision was blurred she could barely make out the person standing in front of her.

"That's it keep trying."

Adagio started moving only to find that her legs weren't touching the ground. When she tried moving her arms they felt tied down. Her vision started to clear and she could it make out a familiar woman in a dark armored dress. A clawed finger ran down the Siren's face. A fang filled face smiled at her. Adagio started to quiver and hyperventilate as she stared at the woman.

"There we go." Midnight said.

Adagio tried moving, but found herself unable to. When she looked at her arms and legs they were being held down by smoke. She was suspended in the air. Midnight looked at her with a smile. She gently stroked her cheek letting a clawed finger run down her face. She punctured her cheek slowly bringing her clawed finger down. Adagio screamed in pain and terror.

"Adagio that hurts my feelings." Midnight said with mock pout, "I would have figured you would prefer me over your own siblings. But if you would rather have them over me I can put you back."

Behind her the ghostly forms of Aria and Sonata appeared before her. Aria snarled looking ready to charge while Sonata licked her lips.

"Please...stop." Adagio said with tears running down her face.

"You said you'd take all of your siblings pain. Didn't you?" Midnight said coldly on cue a large leg came crashing down. Battra reared his head from the clouds his mandibles clicking in anticipation. "If I stop and kill you now this will be their fate."

Midnight snapped her fingers and Battra grabbed the younger Sirens. Adagio stared in horror as her mouth hung open with a horrified shriek coming out. It was overshadowed by the crushing sound and roars of the kaiju. A red liquid dropped from the sky as two sacks of flesh fell in front of her. Adagio looked at them with sheer terror as Midnight smiled at her.

"Well that was a little over dramatic, but I think you get the point." Midnight said, "I didn't think you had a scream that loud left in you. Wasn't that the hundredth time you've watched them die?"

Adagio just looked down in a stunned state. Midnight sighed looking at her, "Adagio don't be like that. What would Sunset say?"

"Sun...set?" Adagio slowly raised her head.

"That's right she came here to save you." Midnight said gently brushing hair out of her face, "Or at least tried to."

Adagio felt her heart grow cold and distant as Midnight held her.

"She tried so hard. Only to fail." Midnight said.

"No one is coming." Adagio said sadly a tear falling from her face.

"That's right no one is coming." Midnight said letting go of Adagio. She walked away slowly as the smoke holding Adagio gently lifted her higher. Adagio slowly started to close her eyes as she felt heart sink. Despair completely taking over. Midnight smiled as the final blow took its course on Adagio.

"No...one...is...coming." Adagio solemnly said as she was lifted higher.

"A death by broken heart." Midnight said watching Adagio rise.

"Aria...Sonata." Adagio sniffled as her eyes started to close.

"Will join you in the afterlife, but as promised they will feel nothing when they die." Midnight said with pure honesty.

Adagio started breathing slower as her vision began to fade. A small smile came across her face at hearing Midnight's words. Also relief as she felt the pain leaving her body. She sighed with a long shutter, "It's finally over."

"Yes Adagio it's over." Midnight said.

"Like hell it is!"

Midnight looked up in surprise. Her brow slightly twitching and her hands clicking. The world slowly started to turn from red to a light shade of blue. She was beginning to feel warm. She grit her teeth as she shook with rage. Why wouldn't these pest just stay down?

She suddenly heard laughter much to the dark Elias's surprise. She looked up noticing Sunset's pink haired friend laughing as she painted a picture. She then saw more of Sunset's friends appearing in the skies above each laughing with pure joy. Each them performing a different activity. Her eyes started to get wider.

"That's impossible!" Midnight gasped.

A portal started to open in front of her. Smoke came off the dark Elias as she began to snarl at the person that came out. Sunset's ears twitched as her pony tail wagged. Sunset stared at Midnight with a look of pure determination. When she looked to Adagio her face tightened with anger. She looked to Midnight stepping out full of the portal full of anger. Her ears twitching uncontrollably as her tail beat the ground.

"You never cease to amaze me, Shimmer." Midnight said with a twitching eyebrow.

Sunset looked at Adagio as the elder Siren seemed to barely recognize her. Her breaths were getting shorter as her eyes glazed over.

"She'll be dead soon." Midnight spoke up. She looked at the images of Sunset's friends with a hum. "I'll admit it's impressive that you managed to conjure images into another's Mind's Eye. It took me years to learn how to..."

"Adagio!" Sunset shouted. Her body glowing as she huffed looking past the dark Elias. Midnight scowled at her, but Sunset ignored her. She focused on Adagio, who twitched when her name was called. Sunset kept walking forward with a small smile on her face. "Come on, Fluffy Siren! We never finished cuddling this morning. You still owe me that hour!"

Sunset sighed her body glowing and a memory formed in front of the hanging Adagio. It was from earlier in the day. An annoyed and blushing Adagio was grumbling while a giggling Sunset lied on top of her. Sunset smiled as she saw Adagio starting to move.

She slowly moved her head up looking to Sunset, "Sun...set?"

"Adagio!" Sunset said starting to run forward. Only for a clawed hand to grab her chest. Sunset looked at Midnight, who eyes were starting to blaze as smoke came off her body.

"Are you trying to annoy me?" She asked.

"I'm saving my friend." Sunset said looking at Midnight with confidence.

"You're prolonging the inevitable." Midnight said, "Didn't we already have this conversation?"

"We did and I don't believe you." Sunset said pushing Midnight's had away.

Midnight sighed in annoyance snapping her fingers. Sunset's memories disappeared into puffs of smoke. Midnight swished her hand and the smoke ropes holding Adagio suddenly wrapped around her body. Midnight flicked her wrist and a cocoon formed around Adagio.

"I was trying not to hurt you Shimmer, but now I think a little pain will set you straight." Midnight said. Swift movement caught Sunset off guard. As a large black arm grabbed her and hoisted her into the air into the glaring red eyes of Battra. The vengeful kaiju snarled as it held her in the air with a roar. Midnight floated up to him staring at Sunset.

"Don't worry Sunset I'm not going to kill you. I'm just going to hurt you really, really bad."

Sunset felt pressure and she grit her teeth as Battra started to squeeze her. It was like being caught in between to brick walls. Even in her pony state she could barely stop the claw from crushing her.

"You do have a lot of courage Sunset Shimmer. You've given me a new found respect for your home world." Midnight said.

"You're wrong." Sunset said making Midnight perk an eyebrow, "I'm scarred out of my mind right now."

"Well you are facing me alone." Midnight said.

"Yeah being alone is still a scary thought for me. It's why I want to be strong. So I don't lose all the people close to me." Sunset said although a smile came across her face. Midnight was shocked when Sunset started to glow with colors that matched her namesake. "But it turns out I was already strong because I have my friends."

Images of the Rainbooms and both Twilight's appeared behind Sunset.

"My family."

Celestia and Luna appeared smiling.

"And I know they'll never abandon me and I'll never abandon them."

Sunset grew a large white horn from her forehead as golden wings started to sprout from her back. Midnight grit her teeth as she stared at Sunset smoking coming off her hand.

"You overconfident little-" Midnight was caught off when the world started to shake. A crocodilian snarl caused her to catch her breath. She heard a building crumbling next to her.

"Oh yeah there's one more thing you should know about me." Sunset said with smirk as a scaly hand gripped Battra's claw. Blue flames struck Battra causing him to scream in pain. Midnight grunted as she dodged the attack landing flat on the ground. She looked up with wide eyes as she stared at the behemoth that Sunset had created.

"Godzilla?!" She sneered as the monster king let loose a mighty roar.

Godzilla tackled Battra biting down on the black moth's wing and slamming him into a building. Battra flew into the air firing his prism beam that were countered by atomic breath. The titans continued to rage against each other as a glaring Midnight watched from the ground. Although her attention was centered on the glowing ball of light the beast left behind. It started to die down with a shimmering form taking it's place. Sunset was now in a pure white dress that matched her fingerless gloves. Her horn shinned like her namesake as Sunset held a confident smile as she descended.

"I'm a massive Godzilla fan girl."

"I've grown tired of this!" Midnight roared as her hands glowed with her eyes.

Sunset looked at Midnight in disbelief as her eye started to twitch, "You're tired, you're tired?! I've had giant monsters roaring in my face, a crazy camp counselor tie me up in a cave, and one of my friends literally stabbed me in the back after turning into a demon! What have you done all day?"

"Turn a horse into glue." Midnight said as she pointed a glowing finger toward Sunset and shooting a bolt of energy.

The unicorn had wide eyes before holding out her hands. She took a breath, "Now or never." She said to herself while closing her eyes. Her hands started to glow and a shield of light appeared in front of her. When the bolt of energy hit it dissipated much to the surprise of Sunset and Midnight. Sunset had a wide smile on her face as her wings started to beat. She pressed her hand to the shield letting the light flow around her.

"You want to know about Equestrian magic, Midnight?" Sunset jumped from the ground her wings carrying as she reared her arm back, "Well let me tell you something it will never work for someone like you!"

Midnight snarled holding her hand out, "Stop!" A wave of energy flew from her hand.

"Equestrian magic relies on Loyalty!" A blue glow came over her body and her speed increased. She flew up avoiding the wave of energy shocking Midnight. The dark Elias snarled as her hands began to glow with power she roared and began to fire bolts of energy. Sunset dodged each of them with great ease her eyes full of determination.

"Kindness!"

Sunset's body began to glow yellow. Godzilla roared as he slammed Battra into the ground firing atomic breath. His tail rose up making a perfect perch for Sunset to land on. She looked to kaiju and smiled at him as her body started to glow purple.

"Generosity!"

Her body started to glow orange as her legs tensed. She jumped from Godzilla's tail with great force.

"Honesty!"

She took on a pink hue as a small smile appeared on her face. The energy flowing through felt like someone was tickling her ribs. She let out a giggle and the energy in her fist started to grow.

"Laughter!"

Midnight snarled as she stared at the Equestrian coming toward her. Smoke rising off her hands as she started to form a massive ball of energy. "I've been allowing you to live only because you interested me. Now I'm going to kill you in the most painful way possible!"

With a roar she unleashed her attack. The blast of her came at Sunset at blinding speeds consuming the girl. Midnight smiled as she watched Sunset disappear in her attack. She kept pushing more power into the attack. When she looked at Battra she noticed that he was pushing Godzilla back with his prism beams. She couldn't help but let out a laugh of victorious joy.

She suddenly felt a hand grab her shoulder. Midnight gasped when she saw Sunset pull herself out of her attack with her fist raised. Her eyes burned with determination.

"When you combine all of those you get most important magic of all! Something you'll never understand!"

Sunset twisted her back, recalling her fight with Akiko, as the energy in her hand reached its apex. The distressed roars of Battra caught the dark Elias's ears as she saw Battra being held down by Godzilla. His arm glowing blue as it charged with power.

"The Magic of Friendship!"

Sunset sent her fist straight into Midnight's stunned face roar that was matched by Godzilla as swung his nuclear fist into Battra. Midnight screamed as the magic burned her body. Smoke formed in her hand and she quickly shot the energy into Sunset. The unicorn grunted but kept up her attack her eyes burning. Her wings and horn started to fade along with her dress slowly turning into red energy. She grit her teeth pushing forward the energy flowing to her fist. She had to condense it all into one point and that point was currently starting to feel Midnight's jaw give way.

Midnight's body started to glow brightly as she screamed in pain. She looked at Sunset with angered eyes, "I'll admit that at the moment you're strong!"

"LEAVE! US! ALONE!"

Sunset's energy reached it's apex and exploded in the dark Elias's face. She screamed as she was thrown away crashing into a wall. Sunset huffed looking at her smoking had. Sweat was pouring off her face. She heard a roar turning to find Godzilla standing over a downed Battra. The monster king let out a triumphant roar beating his tail. He slowly turned his head to look at Sunset.

"Can't....believe....that worked." Sunset said while trying to catch her breath. She looked at the monster king and smiled waving at him. The lizard simply nodded his head before fading away in a ball of red aura. She then looked to Battra as the black moth began turning into puffs of smoke. The entire area lost it's red sky and was replaced by a calming blue. The buildings slowly began crumbling away. Sunset heard the sound of seagulls crying and waves hitting a beach. She even caught the smell of salt water.

"This must be..."

"Adagio's true Mind's Eye."

Sunset stiffened when she heard the voice behind her. She turned finding a smoking Midnight leaning against a wall. The right side of her face burned and blackened. It looked pained but she was offering a small smile along with dramatic claps.

"Rejoice Sunset Shimmer you defeated me.....or least my copy."

"Get out." Sunset said with a glare.

"I've already told that this form is weaker than my real body. In fact I'd say that was about 1/4 of my true power." Midnight said, "And yet look at how much trouble you had."

"I told you Midnight I am strong." Sunset looked determined as she held herself high.

"As long as you have your friends, but what if I take them from you?" Midnight smiled when saw Sunset's eyebrow tick and a vein pop in her head, "Or what I if take, oh what was her name? She seemed very important to you." Midnight tapped her chin in fake thought she then snapped her fingers, "Oh that's right? Celestia!"

Sunset lunged at the dark Elias, "If you touch her-"

"Goodbye Sunset." Midnight turned into a puff of smoke although she kept her mocking smirk the entire time.

Sunset stopped running looking at the spot Midnight had been with a hard glare as she clenched her fist. She took a breath as her form started to change back. Sunset's dress fell off her body as she took her normal attire. Sunset's dress floated in front of her glowing with her aura. She smiled as it started to take shape.

"Thanks everyone."

All of her friends stood in front of her. Each of them held wide smiles. Celesita stood proudly looking at her. "Remember Sunset you're never alone."

"Thanks Mom." Sunset said with a smile as the aura disappeared.

She looked around as the destroyed city she once stood in was gone. What replaced it was a wide beach. The water was a crystal blue that glistened with the rising sun. "It's so..."

A soft moan caught her attention. Sunset turned to find a bleeding Adagio on the ground. She was slowly starting to come to as she rose up.

"Adagio!" Sunset shouted.

Adagio looked up with at her name being called. When she saw Sunset running toward her the Siren's eyes grew wide. She let out a loud scream, "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" She scrambled unable to run away as she tripped on her feet. Tears fell down her face as she crawled away on her elbows. Sunset's running slowed as she looked at the terrified Adagio.

"Adagio?"

"STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!" Adagio started to throw sand at Sunset, "STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY, STAY AWAY!"

"Adagio it's me." Sunset said blocking the sand hitting her. She got closer to Adagio the girl started to scream. She held her hands over her face.

"Please no more....I can't take any more!"

Sunset gasped now fully looking over Adagio's form. Her clothing was ripped and her hair was bedraggled. Cuts lined the Siren's tear stained face. Sunset felt a tear fall from her face as she looked over Adagio she gently knelt down holding out a hand. "Oh Adagio."

"Please don't hurt me."

Sunset gently interlocked her fingers with Adagio. She screamed and tried pulling away, but Sunset held on. She looked at Adagio, "Adagio, it's me Sunset."

"Sunset?"

"Yeah that's right! It's me, Sunset Shimmer."

Adagio looked ready to lower her guard only to grow more fearful. She pulled her hand away covering her face. Her teeth chattered, "That's a lie! Your not Sunset! This is another trick! No one's coming for me! I'm just going to die here!"

A smile came across Adagio's face as her eyes became crazed, "I'm just going to die! All alone! Because that's what I deserve! I the great Adagio Dazzle! The Siren who killed her family! AH HA HA!"

Sunset recoiled as Adagio began to laugh like a mad woman. Tears falling from her face. Sunset held her chest as she watched Adagio.

"I killed them they're dead because of me!" Adagio laughed as she looked at Sunset, "I killed Aria and Sonata! I killed my family! So I deserve to die alone!"

Sunset grabbed Adagio by the shoulders and pulled her into her chest. The Siren laughed as she tried to pull away, but Sunset held her. Tears fell down the unicorn's face as she tightened her grip around Adagio. "You're not alone." She gently whispered caressing Adagio's puffy hair. Adagio's laughter started to die down as Sunset gripped her tightly. "Adagio, I'm right here."

Adagio continued to laugh, but Sunset didn't let it bother her. She gently began to rock her body. A soft hum came from her throat. Adagio's laughter slowly started to die down forming into hard sobs. She grit her teeth as she gripped Sunset's arm. Tears falling harder down her face. "It's my fault. They died because of me. I broke my promise I couldn't protect them."

Sunset felt a breeze hit her and she caught the sound of splashing. Sunset turned her head catching a sight she could only describe as pure beauty. The Siren that came out of the water was at least twice the size of herself and Adagio. Pearls hung around her golden body that shined in the rising sun. Her fins were shade of dark blue and her red eyes were like rubies. She disappeared around the waves without even making a splash.

"I'm so sorry mother." Adagio whimpered before breaking down in Sunset's arms. Adagio stopped struggling and fell into Sunset burying her head in Sunset's chest. Sunset gently a ran hand across Adagio's head.

"They're not dead." Sunset whispered, "So please just look at me."

Sunset was shocked when Adagio responded so quickly by lifting her head up. She squinted through her tears but Adagio stared at Sunset. Teal eyes meeting red. She sniffled, "Sunset?"

Sunset smiled looking at her, "Yeah that's right please Adagio remember. Sonata and Aria are still alive."

"Sunset?"

"Yes remember, we came to this camp together." Sunset said as a warm glow came across her body.

The memory formed in front of the two. Adagio was frightened at first, but still looked at the image. It was of the two of them getting jumped by Celesita. She had a wide smile as she handed them a camp brochure. The former Equestrians had forced smiles as they looked at her.

"That was a week ago remember?" Sunset chuckled as she rubbed Adagio's head, "You agreed to come because of how excited Sonata was about coming here."

The memory flickered to a bouncing Sonata giddly packing a bag. She had a wide smile when held her camp t-shirt.

"You got so mad when your shirt didn't fit." Sunset snickered patting Adagio's belly, "Fluffy Siren."

Adagio looked at Sunset with wide eyes as she looked between the unicorn and the memory. The elder Siren pushed away from Sunset and gently put a hand on her face.

"Sunset you...."

"Yeah I'm real." Sunset had a wide smile as Adagio put another hand on her cheek. "It's really me....OOWWW!"

"You. Stupid. Pony!" Adagio roared as she pulled on Sunset's cheeks. She sneered as she kept pulling on the unicorn's cheeks. "Mind telling me what you're doing with your hand? Stupid Pony!"

"Okay, okay sorry!" Sunset said putting your hands in the air. Adagio let go of Sunset's cheeks with a huff. Sunset rubbed her rosy cheeks with a huff. "Jez! Is that how you treat the person who saved your butt!"

"Well now I know you're real." Adagio said with a huff, "Only a Stupid Pony would touch me like that and think they could get away with it."

"Yeah, yeah I love you too." Sunset groaned as she rubbed her face.

Adagio huffed before pulling Sunset into a tight hug. Sunset was caught off guard by this, but she still welcomed it. Adagio still had tears falling down her face, but this time they held a smile, "Thank you so much."

"You really think I'd leave you here?" Sunset asked tears now falling down her face. She held a smile.

"She kept showing them to me." Adagio gripped Sunset tighter as sniffled, "I lost track of the days I was running, but I remembered every time Sonata and Aria died."

"Adagio that wasn't real."

"But it felt real Sunset!" Adagio said pulling out of the hug and looking Sunset in the eye. "Their screams, their faces, their last breaths. All of it just felt so real and hurt so much. So real that when I was about to die...I was actually happy."

"Don't say that." Sunset pulled away looking at Adagio with hard eyes. She gently pushed away some Adagio's tears. "Please don't say something like that."

"Sunset I don't know if I can keep this up." Adagio said her voice shaky, "That was even worse than New York."

"I have your back." Sunset said gently putting her lips to Adagio's forehead, "So do our friends and The G-team."

Adagio leaned back looking at Sunset then to the beach. Neither spoke and chose instead to look at the ocean. Adagio looked at it with a nostalgic smile.

"Your Mind's Eye is beautiful Adagio." Sunset said.

"Mind's Eye?" Adagio asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah we're in your head. When I was in mine it was Celestia's house because whenever I'm really upset I think about becoming a family with Mom and Lulu." Sunset said with a small smile.

"This beach," Adagio felt the sand around her, "This is where I was born."

"It's beautiful." Sunset said with an honest smile.

"Yeah." Adagio rose up walking to the water Sunset followed her. The two stopped at the water looking down. Both were surprised to see the forms looking back at them, Sunset less so having been used to this. A unicorn and a siren stared back at the pair. Adagio rose her hand up and the siren rose a hoof. "What is this?"

"I think it represents our regrets or how we feel on the inside. Or something I don't understand because I'm not a six inch tall doll person who can talk to kaiju." Sunset said with a small laugh.

Adagio put her hand into the water and was shocked when it turned into a hoof. She pulled it out and her hand was normal. The water suddenly bubbled and the girls were shocked when a large siren jumped out of the water. Adagio had wide eyes as she stared at the siren.

"It's her again." Sunset said watching the siren fall back into the water.

"Mother." Adagio whispered with wide eyes. Sunset looked to her surprised as the water started splashing again. A smaller yellow siren jumped from the water. Although her jump wasn't as big and when she hit the water it was hard. The small siren came out of the water with a frown.

"Ow!" the small siren cried.

The larger siren rose out of the water with a small smile as she laughed. "Not bad little one but you could use a little more grace."

"Easy for you to say, Mother." the small siren said. She stared to sulk her head in the water and blew bubbles.

"Don't sulk little one." the large siren said bringing up the small siren's head. She moved her head to look at the rising sun. The little siren hummed in delight looking at the rising sun.

"It's so pretty!" The little siren's voice rose as a smile came across her face.

"There's that smile." the large siren said rubbing her muzzle against the little one, "Promise me you'll never lose it."

"I promise. So when can I see my new baby sister!" The little siren had a wide smile on her face.

"Patience little one I only just became pregnant." The large siren said with a laugh, "And how do you know your new sibling will be a girl?"

"I just know it!"

"Is that so? Well then since you're so eager can you make me another promise?"

"What is it?"

"Always protect her even when I'm not around."

"I promise!"

"Thank you, Adagio."

"Mother, can you sing to me?"

The young Adagio looked to her mother who smiled in return. She held her daughter closely and began to hum, "Never lose hope little one even in the darkest time."

The two sirens slowly sank back into the water. Leaving Sunset and the older Adagio on the beach. Adagio fell back looking at the water.

"That's my favorite memory." Adagio said.

"I can see why." Sunset said resting her head on Adagio's shoulder.

Adagio and Sunset looked at their reflections both having small smiles on their faces.

"I never thought I'd see a Stupid Pony leaning on my shoulder." Adagio said.

"And I never thought I'd make a Fluffy Siren my BBSFF." Sunset said with a giggle when caught Adagio blushing, "You're mother is beautiful."

"She was." Adagio said looking sullen as she gripped the sand. She felt Sunset leaning into her as a form of comfort. Adagio sighed as she saw her mother jump from the water again. "She warned me about using our songs for power, but I didn't listen. I just yelled at her and called her weak. And now look at me. Stuck in another world because I became power hungry."

"But you kept your promise to her." Sunset said. Adagio raised an eyebrow at what she was saying. Sunset giggled and wrapped her arms around Adagio squeezing her tightly. "This entire time you've been keeping Sonata and Aria safe. Even if it meant putting yourself in danger."

Adagio sighed leaning into Sunset as the unicorn continued to speak.

"You also made her another promise right? To never lose hope if I heard her right."

"You did. It kind of became a family motto." Adagio sighed, "We just didn't anticipate a crazy witch turning my brain into her personal plaything."

"I guess that does throw a wrench into things." Sunset said getting a small laugh from Adagio, "Was that a laugh I just heard?"

"Just hurry up and do that cuddle thing already." Adagio said with a bored sigh.

"No, I'm saving that for when we get out of here." Sunset said with a snicker getting a groan from Adagio.

"I'd rather you just do it now."

"Sorry but that will have to wait until we save everyone." Sunset said standing up with a look of determination on her face. She held out her hand to Adagio, "But I can't do it alone."

Adagio hugged her knees, "I'm scared Sunset."

"I'm scared too, but we can't give up. There's beauty behind the rain clouds."

"Where did you get that from?" Adagio asked.

"It's from a song I'm writing." Sunset said.

"Only a Stupid Pony could come up with something like that." Adagio sighed standing back up to a puffy cheeked Sunset.

"Like you could come up with something better?" Sunset said.

"Way better but thanks for trying at least." Adagio said looking around, "Now how do we get out of here and save the day."

"Well first we have to figure out how to get change Twilight back to normal." Sunset said putting a hand to her chin.

"Oh yeah, I can't believe out of everyone in your group who would kiss me it was her." Adagio said, "So how do we snap the nerd out of it and how long until she kills us in the real world."

"Well she left us alone." Sunset said.

"She left us alone?" Adagio asked, "Isn't that like the most cliché thing a villain could do? I would have thought Twilight would be smarter than that."

"Yeah I thought so too." Sunset said rubbing her chin, "Unless....."

"Unless what?"

"She's fighting that other her." Sunset said snapping her fingers, "I've got an idea."
.
..
....
.......

Twilight stood in front of the large grouping of boulders with a smile. She cracked her neck as aura flowed around her hands.

"Oh Gloriosa I'm going to enjoy breaking you." She spoke with a smile.

Twilight wrapped the rocks within her aura and with simple flick of the wrist she moved the large boulders. Light shined on her as she smiled with triumph. She stepped out of the cave looking over the forest.

GAOOOOO

CHEEERUNT

Twilight watched as Anguirus slammed Mothra into a nearby mountain. The young kaiju roared in pain as Anguirus bit down on her antena lifting her into the air and slamming her to the ground. His eyes held a disturbing red glow as he snarled.

"Oh poor baby. Don't worry it will all be over soon." Twilight said with a mock laugh, "Now where did-WHOA!"

Twilight was shocked to see large roots growing from the center of the forest. The ground shook as they started to combine together. Twilight rose an eyebrow at this, "Well it looks like I found Gloriosa." Twilight lifted herself off the ground with a laugh as she felt energy flowing around. She then fell face first into the ground. She groaned lifting herself up and brushing the dirt off her face. "I really miss my wings."

She sighed as her hands began to glow lifting large boulders off the ground. They stacked in the air making a makeshift staircase. She smiled to herself as she walked up them and managed to get a better view of the forest. She managed to see the massive dome constructed of wood. She gave an impressed whistle rubbing her chin in thought.

"Not bad, but she's using them all wrong." Twilight said, "I'm pretty sure those geodes would better off in my hands."

Twilight began to walk back down only to the wooden cocoon that hung outside the cave. It moved and Twilight caught the muffled cries for help. "Timber." Twilight spoke softly as her eyes flashed to their original purple. She snarled and shook her head as the green flames took over.

"That's what you get for being weak." Twilight coldly stated as she walked back down, "Just like....Sunset."

Twilight stopped and let her words sink in. 'Wait, why did I leave her alone?'

"Oh Twilight you weak little snot!"

Twilight ran back into the cave her eyes blazing with rage. How could she have been so stupid? Leaving them alone like that only an idiot would do that! It must have been that weakling seeping into her mind and changing her thoughts.

"I'm going to see that little fish fry with my own two eyes!" Twilight roared as she ran at full speed. There was a sudden scream that caught her attention. Twilight ran faster as she felt her heart starting to race.

What she came upon made her raise an eyebrow. Akiko and Hikari were still tied up tears falling from their eyes. Adagio was on the ground here eyes open and glazed over. Sunset lied still on the ground blood still gushing from her wounds. She walked to the former Equestrians inspecting their fallen forms.

"Get away from them!" Akiko roared as she struggled in her bindings.

Twilight ignored her as she walked to Adagio inspecting the elder Siren. She titled Adagio's face to look at her. Was she really dead? She wasn't breathing. Twilight looked at her hand and saw that Adagio was holding Sunset's tightly.

"Cute." She snickered, "To bad you're holding onto a dead fish."

She reached over Adagio ready to break the two apart. Her smile was wide at the thought of waking up Sunset so she could stare at Adagio's face. The look of sorrow on her face would keep a smile on her face for days. "Wakey, wakey, Sunset!"

When she touched Sunset's hand Twilight caught the sound of a snicker from Akiko. She looked up with wide eyes finding Akiko and Hikari to be smiling. "Heh, I warned you not to touch them."

Sunset's eyes shot open and she grabbed Twilight's arm, "Sorry about this Twilight."

"Speak for yourself." Adagio said as she shot up grabbing hold of Twilight's waste.

"Get off of me!" Twilight roared as her body started to glow. Sunset and Adagio were both engulfed in Twilight's aura.

"Sunset?!" Adagio looked to Sunset worriedly.

Sunset clicked her tongue bracing herself, "No matter what Adagio don't let go."

"Stupid Pony." Adagio groaned as she gripped Twilight tightly.

Twilight growled like a wild animal as her eyes began to glow. Her hair stood on edge as she opened the hand Sunset was holding. "I said. LET GO!" Twilight unleashed her magic in Sunset's face. Sunset was lifted off the ground with a great amount of force. She grunted as she held tightly to Twilight's arm unwilling to let go. She sneered as she looked to Adagio she grabbed the Siren's hair. "You too fish stick!" Adagio was hit with the same amount of pressure as Sunset. She cried out as her body was pushed down.

Twilight growled as neither of them were letting go of her. She roared adding more pressure to the attack. Sunset and Adagio both cried out as they were hit by the magic. Sunset kept her hold as well as Adagio they looked at Twilight with determination that made the possessed girl grind her teeth. Their cries slowly turned into laughter.

"This hurts a lot less than I thought it would." Adagio said as she started to grip Twilight tighter.

"Yeah." Sunset looked at Twilight as her body started to glow and her hair grew longer, "Compared to that beating Midnight gave us."

Sunset's muscles became dense as she held Twilight tighter. She winced from the pain in her arm as Sunset Pony'd up. Adagio hugged Twilight's waist rising up with a look of determination. Sunset started to fall back to the ground.

"This is nothing!" They shouted at once.

Sunset reared her free hand back and sent a hard right hook at Twilight. Twilight had wide eyes as she gasped letting go of Adagio and engulfed Sunset's fist in aura blocking her. "Don't think for a second you've beaten me." Twilight roared as her eyes flashed.

The rocks around them started to move catching Akiko and Hikari's attention. They hovered in the air shaking as they gathered speed before taking off.

"Sunset!" They both shouted at once.

"Adagio!" Sunset cried.

Adagio grunted feeling some of Twilight's magic leaving her body. It was painful but she pushed through and pushed all three of them off the ground. The rocks flying over their heads. When Twilight hit the ground she cried out as her head hit the rocks. Her aura faltered for a moment giving Sunset the chance she needed as her hands became free. She sent a hard blow to Twilight's face putting her in a daze. Sunset grabbed Twilight by the shoulders looking her in the eye.

"Twilight look at me this isn't you!" Sunset shouted looking at the girl. Twilight struggled in her grip as Sunset pinned her down. She tried to use her aura thinking up different ways to take down Sunset, but to her surprise the unicorn's eyes glowed. Sunset looked down at Twilight, "Sorry but I'm not letting you do that!" She quickly pinned her arm on Twilight's throat causing her to gag. Sunset looked at Twilight with pleading eyes.

"Please Twilight I know you're in there."

Twilight struggled under Sunset and Adagio's combined weight every time she tried to use her magic Sunset pressed against her throat. She seethed trying to get the pair off her until she laid her eyes on a fallen form. Spike whimpered as he lied against the ground. There was a cut along his brow and his legs twitched. Twilight's eyes flashed for a moment.

"Spike?" She reached out to her puppy with teary eyes, "Spike, what happened?!"

"Twilight?" Sunset said surprised.

Twilight trying to reach out to her puppy as tears fell. Her eyes flashed to their green glow and she roared, "NO! Not again!" She tried to fight off Sunset as she looked at her.

"Twilight come back!"

Twilight struggled as her eyes flipped from purple to green, "Sunset...I'll kill...help...kill you...help!"

Sunset grit her teeth as she looked at Twilight, "This is going to hurt me more than it hurts you."

Sunset took her arm off of Twilight's throat and held her shoulders. She reared her head back surprising Twilight. Her eyes widen her aura coming to life. Sunset brought her head down hard onto Twilight's skull. Twilight screamed from the sudden impact before her world started to go dark. Sunset was dazed from the attack but managed to keep herself steady. Twilight hit the ground eyes closed and forehead bleeding. Sunset panted as she felt the warmth of blood coming from her head.

"Can't...believe....that...worked." Sunset said.

"Is she down?" Adagio asked.

Sunset looked at her friend sadly seeing her out cold but happy that she was down. Sunset smiled breathing a sigh of relief that Twilight wasn't going to be getting up soon. "Yeah she's down."

"Well then could you please get off of me!" Adagio shouted as she started to rise up.

Sunset looked down finding that Adagio was sandwiched between her rear and Twilight's waist. Sunset blushed and nervously laughed while Adagio grumbled. The elder Siren rose up knocking Sunset off of her. The unicorn hit the ground with a yelp. She groaned rubbing her bleeding side, "There were a thousand other ways you could have done that."

"Yeah but none of them had you getting hurt." Adagio said sitting down next to Sunset. She gently helped her sit up with a small smile on her face, "Not a bad plan Stupid Pony."

"Thanks," Sunset smiled putting her forehead against Adagio's, "Fluffy Siren."

Adagio smiled back letting out a small sigh enjoying the warmth. The two were suddenly interrupted by a loud throat clearing. They looked up noticing Akiko and Hikari looking at them.

"Hey girls we're still here." Akiko said.

"Adagio do you mind?" Sunset asked.

"Why can't you do it?" Adagio groaned.

"Do you have a hole in your stomach?" Sunset shot at her with a raised eyebrow.

Adagio let out an exaggerated groan before getting up. Adagio quickly went to work untying the G-team from their bindings. Akiko sighed stretching her muscles once she was free. She looked at Sunset with an approving smile and nod, "Not a bad idea Sunny."

"Yeah if you don't count giving me a massive heart attack. Then yeah that wasn't a totally reckless and stupid idea." Hikari said with a nervous laugh as she tried to comb down her frizzled hair.

"Try not to stress Sis." Akiko said with a laugh patting Hikari on the back. Hikari grumbled and rolled her eyes as she made her way to Sunset. Sunset cringed from the pain, but motioned her head toward Twilight. Hikari complied looking over Twilight's downed form. The girl was letting out tense moans from fear and pain, but other wise she was fine. "She's alright Sunset but I'm not sure if she'll be normal."

"Better then her trying to kill us." Adagio said as she began to untie Lora who was unusually quite.

"I'll say but what made you want to headbutt her?" Akiko asked.

"I've had some experience working with heads." Sunset said with a snicker.

"Lame!" Adagio shouted.

Sunset rolled her eyes before explaining what happened in her Mind's Eye. Hikari had wide eyes at was told while Akiko clenched her fist tightly before touching Adagio's shoulder in sympathy. Adagio smiled at her weakly although Akiko could still see the fear in the Siren's eyes. Hikari sighed looking over Sunset's injury making the girl wince but she still put in a struggling smile.

"Well at least you're okay." Hikari said.

"I'm sorry I couldn't protect you." Akiko said.

"I don't blame you, Aki." Adagio said as she finally managed to get Lora loose. She handed the elder Elias to Akiko who took her with a smile. Her face changed when she saw that Lora was being unresponsive. The elder Elias had a small green glow in her chest.

"Lora?" Akiko asked worriedly getting the attention of Hikari and Sunset.

She brought Lora to Hikari who began to gently rub the her back. Lora started to shake as her eyes widened. "No that's not possible!"

"Lora what's wrong?" Hikari said with worry.

Lora looked to the group with teary eyes as her lip quivered. Her aura disappeared as her skin began to pale, "I can't sense Moll, Godzilla....or Kubo!"

Everyone gasped as there eyes became wide. Adagio dropped to her knees as tears started to fall from her face. Hikari looked at Lora with disbelief as she fell back. Akiko felt a huge pain in her chest as she tried catching her breath. Sunset felt her world becoming dark as a cold shiver ran down her spine. The only thing she could hear was the mocking laughter of Midnight.

………..
Canterlot Beach
……….

Ganimes let out a bellowing roar as his pincers slammed into the beach. People screamed in terror as they ran from him. Watching them flee brought joy to the kaiju. He waited so long and now he could finally cut loose. The rock carb was on the biggest high of his life after his great victory.

Maybe he should be considered the new king!

He looked down at the fleeing humans with glee. He opened his mouth and shot foam catching those who weren't quick enough to run away. They screamed in pain and terror as their bones were melted away. The rock crab went to work drinking the liquified humans. His joy was overflowing as he went to work destroying the rest of the beach. His nose picked up the smell of more humans in one area. He gurgled sensing how much fun the day was going to be.

………………………..

His pain was immense. His skin peeled away causing his blood to flow around him. His vision was blurred. His once mighty roar was reduced to a pained shriek as his throat burned.

Godzilla The King of the Monsters lied helplessly at the ocean floor. Half of his face was burned to the bone. His chest was open and his beating heart could be heard amongst the sea. His orange eyes were blood shot as they burned as his regeneration slowed.

The ocean world around him was still in shambles. A destroyed ship slowly sank to him.

Above him another started to float down. Bubbles came from his mouth as he struggled to breath. Kubo could no longer move as water filled his lungs. His vision started to become blurred as he started to black out. He could only think about one thing.

'Hikari.'

Author's Note:

I kind of pictured Celestia and Luna as the lofi girls.

(For Celestia)

(For Luna)

Sunset and Midnight's fight was based off of Shiro and Gilgamesh from Fate/Stay Night.