• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 5,378 Views, 54 Comments

The Sinister Six meets the boy who was raised by Dragons - Beacon Student Ruby Rose



One Highschool under the rule of six girls yet one transfer student is about to change all that.

  • ...
13
 54
 5,378

Chapter 4 - The Dragon has been Doubled!

Chapter IV - The Dragon has been Doubled!

Trixie had been following Spike on Adagios orders. When suddenly she heard someone screamed. It surprise her seeing spike and car heading towards her. She was pushed on to the grass and her eyes widen as she saw Spike getting hit. She didn't understand why he did that for her. This confused her greatly as the other girls asked her what happened and if she was alright. "I'm fine...that...fool saved me..." she spoke softly. Trixie had automatic button to call her private 911 line to get someone here faster for him. She was bit shaken but walk fine "You fool...to save me...but thank you" she said walking pass him. To comfort the driver "Your gonna be sued you know that bud..." she narrow her eyes at the driver.

A few hours later Spike was in the hospital and the driver was put into jail for a hit and run. Spike was put into intensive care due to a rib gently puncturing a lung. The doctors were able to save him in time but he had to wear an oxygen mask and an IV to keep him breathing for now. Spike was asleep at the time and the girls of the council was standing outside his room looking in through the window. "To think...we tried to get rid of him when he first arrived...all because he was just doing what he loved to do." Sonata said with abit of guilt in her voice. The others nodded and then turned to Adagio.

Trixie was still thinking back to when Spike saved her. "Adagio...what do we do now...it could be weeks heck even moths before he recovers and I honestly don't think we should treat him badly anymore." Lightning Dust said and Adagio did something the girls have never seen her do. She started to have tears in her eyes. "Adagio are you okay!?!" Lighting asked and Aria got her a tissue.

Adagio took the tissue and wiped her eyes and blew her nose. "Yea...and what were going to do is make sure he feels welcomed and treat him as an equal now. He earned our respect by saving Trixie here." Adagio said and Trixie looked up at Spike when her name was said. Trixie had a small smile on her face and a small blush as well. Adagio caught this and sighed lightly. "Alright girls when Spike is able to have visitors we're going to be the first few of the school to give our thanks and show him that he is welcomed at CHS." Adagio said smiling.

After a couple days Spike was allowed to have visitors and the girls soon made their ways to the hospital after school and went to Spikes room. When the got there though there was a girl sitting next to Spikes bed talking to him. The girl was pale skin with sapphire blue hair and had ruby eyes. The girl and Spike looked up and Spike smiled and motioned to the Council to come on in. "Hey girls...i didn't expect to see you girls until i was in school. Oh this is my step-sister Ember, Ember this is Adagio Dazzle, Sonata Dusk, Aria Blaze, Trixie Lunamoon, Lightning Dust, and Suri Pommel. These are the girls I was telling you about earlier." Spike said smiling.

Ember stood up and walked over to Adagio and the others. She had an aura that felt like she could take on a mountain lion and win. To the girls surprise she smiled and held her hand out. "Hey there I'm Ember and Spike told me all about you girls, thanks for taking care of my little brother. Its good to get some of the students before i head over to CHS." Ember said smiling. The girls looked confused by this. "Oh i guess you weren't informed." Ember said as she pulled out a paper and showed a transfer paper from her old school to CHS. This news shocked the council and knew this would be either a great thing or could mean trouble and for now only time could tell.

Author's Note:

YES I AM FINALLY BACK AND WITH A NEW CHAPTER TWO DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS! So this is a little special gift for all of the support and such i got from the people reading this story! So I'll be trying to upload as much as i can but I'm still trying to sort things out and Im spending the holidays with family soI wont be able to upload THAT much.

Again thanks for all the kind words and wonderful support and as always stay Malefic!