• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 5,377 Views, 54 Comments

The Sinister Six meets the boy who was raised by Dragons - Beacon Student Ruby Rose



One Highschool under the rule of six girls yet one transfer student is about to change all that.

  • ...
13
 54
 5,377

Chapter 6 - New Council, New Changes and New Ideas

Chapter VI - New Council, New Changes and New Ideas

The next few days Spike was with Adagio who had become his secretary and no one so far has complained about the changes that Spike had made for the better of the school though kept some of the old things. First he got Suri's approval and students were now allowed to wear what they want as long as it was school appropriate and had at least some style. Second Sonata and Trixie was still head of the party planning committee however she needed to let the students pick the themes for the dances and such. Third Lightning Dust was to TEACH other students how to play the sports she participates in instead of doing everything herself. Finally Aria was still head of discipline but had to make sure that students were actually breaking rules instead of just punishing whoever she liked. Spike also had gotten the School Boards permission to give each student a Tablet for school use only and they were now allowed to send emails to teachers or the council if something was wrong or if they had questions about something. During those days Adagio always helped Spike in organizing a plan to help the school out more and even fix the budget. Adagio smiled as she wondered how she got such a kind and gentle person to be her first actual friend after the girls. She sighs wondering what the future held for them. She finished up some paper work for Celestia and was heading to drop them off.

Meanwhile Spike was in the construction area that was behind the school telling the workers where things went and how it was suppose to look. "No the 9x18's go next to the 12x24's and the swimming pool is suppose to go outside next to the gym area not into it!" Spike said to the workers who were messing up. He sighed lightly and was brought a coffee by Sonata. He then looked at his watch and saw it was noon. He walked over to a bell and pulled the string to make it whistle. "ALRIGHT THAT'S LUNCH! YOU'VE GOT AN HOUR AND HALF TO EAT!" Spike called. Spike then walked into the building and walked into the student council office. He then pressed a button on his intercom. "Ember can you re-schedule that appointment I have with the Garden club. The construction in the back is taking more time then I thought." Spike said through the intercom to Ember who was working like the the appointment girl for the council.

Ember speaks through the intercom "Sure...if you want I ask Adagio to take the meeting she in that general area finishing budget numbers.." she spoke. Adagio looks at tablet message pops out about garden club meeting. She drops the papers off on Celestia office before heading to roof where the garden area was being built for garden club. After an hour the garden club meeting was over and its budget was raised slightly to help get new seeds for the season. Soon Spike was back outside with the construction workers when a cable snapped and a beam fell. Thankfully no one was hurt but the beam destroyed a quarter of the gym that was almost done.

Spike's left eye twitched and he sighed. "ALRIGHT BOYS LET'S CALL IT A DAY...WE'LL GET BACK TO THIS TOMORROW!" Spike said and the workers left after getting everything put up and covered. Spike went back to the council office and sat behind his desk and sighed heavily. He then heard the door open and saw Celestia walk in. "I swear with all the screw ups and now this beam destroying a quarter of the gym that was almost done I don't think we'll be getting this new upgrade to the school till the end of next years summer." Spike said sighing lightly rubbing his temple.

Adagio comes in and smiles "Actually I have idea way to raise enough money to get more workers that make few mistakes like this..." she shows budget chart "If we join the school games at crystal prep and win they raise our budget in major way to have the upgrades down by end of summer!" She stands bit proud of asking her mom advice and calculating the budget perfectly. "Also if the board of directing see student doing things beyond he personally support the school he/she chooses." She shows carts and graphs with her tablet "So what you think?" She asks.

Spike heard the words "Crystal Prep" and stood up with his hands slamming on the table. "Absolutely not! Those...people at Crystal Prep high are nothing but low life, family rich, immature snobs who don't know the meaning of a sportsmanship and I will not have them tearing down the spirit of this school." Spike said with actual authority in his voice which was very rare. "We'll just have to come up with something else that doesn't involve those Shadowbolts..." Spike said with a rather hatred tone when he said "Shadowbolts".

Adagio jumps and looked abit startled "I'm sorry...I'll get right on it..." Adagio said before she walks out. She never felt so nervous. That wasn't the spike she knew who slammed his hands on the table and acting in anger. But she knew it was only way to save the school. .

Celestia looks at him "Spike...what's with this tone..?" She asked bit concern. pike sighed lightly and sat down. "My apologizes Celestia but I can not allow that witch of an Step-Aunt to come anywhere near this school." Spike said with venom in his voice. "Principle Cinch...more like Principle Witch." Spike said crossing his arms. "Ever since I've come to this school and my uncle became head of the Student Board that witch has always been trying to get me to go to Crystal Prep just to make her school more..."Popular"...but all she wants is to make it so her school is #1 even though that title belongs here at CHS." Spike said looking out the window.

Celestia sighs "Anyways I feel your not giving the students at CHS enough credit" she pats his back "I believe this could strengthen the bond of our school give them confidence that we can do anything if we work together.." she speaks with proud voice "If you want that title to be CHS then we need try at least so we can show them we don't back away from challenge.." she looks at the window then looks at him "I'm not the one you should be apologizing." She pats his back once again "Just think about it and you can pick who goes there they only require 10 contestants for the friendship games." Celestia said walking out of the room. Spike sighed as he stood up and thought about this. He was going to give this idea ALOT of thought.

Author's Note:

Dun Dun DUUUUUUN!

What will Spike choose to do will he allow CHS to join the games or try to figure out another way to earn the money that the school need? Will the Girls figure out that each of them has feelings for Spike or will they be surprised in a future chapter? And which one will make the first move on Spike in the name of love?

Only time will tell so find out in the next Episode of The Sinister Six meets the Boy who was raised by Dragons!