• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 5,377 Views, 54 Comments

The Sinister Six meets the boy who was raised by Dragons - Beacon Student Ruby Rose



One Highschool under the rule of six girls yet one transfer student is about to change all that.

  • ...
13
 54
 5,377

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Student Council

Chapter 2 - Meeting the Student Council

"I'm Suri Polomare one of the student council members. We heard there was a transfer student who was in the garden playing lovely music and as such, I decided to look for you." Suri said smiling shallowly. Spike blinked as he was confused as to why the student council would be looking for him. "I can see you're confused. Allow me to explain. Here at CHS we of the student council always wish to meet new transfer students from out of the country or out of state to see what they think of the school so far or incase they have anything they wish to let us know about." Suri said with a smile.

Spike gave a nod and understood. "Ah I see so you wish to have me meet the other fellow student council members to get a better understanding of the school and what I think of it am I correct?" Spike asked Suri and she nodded. "Very well I have a free period anyway so it wouldn't be a bother to see the student council." Spike said standing up as he gathered up his violin and followed Suri to the Council's office. While on the way Suri would explain a few rules and such and give a little history of Canterlot High School. Soon the two arrived at the student council room and Suri opened the door and walked in as Spike followed.

"Welcome to the Student Council room Mister De Lis. We've been expecting you." A girl with orange puffy hair said while sitting behind a desk. "I'm Adagio Dazzle I'm president of the student council and these are the other student council members." Adagio said while gesturing to the other girls in the room. "First we have Aria Blaze, leader of the disciplinary squad." Adagio said gesturing to a girl with purple and teal hair in a double pig tail. "Second there's Sonata Dusk, she's in charge of official school activities such as Pep Rallies, School Dances and other things." Adagio said gesturing to the girl beside Aria who had blue hair and was munching on a taco. "Third we have Lightning Dust who is in charge of most of the School Sports teams." Adagio said thumbing towards a girl with yellow hair that was tossing a baseball up and down. "Forth we have Trixie who is our reporter so if you have anything you need to report or wish to have a meeting with us about you go through her first." Adagio said to a girl who had white hair and was doing card tricks. "And finally you've already met Suri Polomare she's the schools secretary/designer for the school plays also she keeps on everyone about the dress codes." Adagio said smiling. "So tell us how do you like CHS so far Mister De Lis." Adagio said looking at Spike and gesturing for him to sit.

Spike took the offer and sat down in the chair in front of the desk. "Please Miss Dazzling call me Spike I rather not let people treat me with such respect even if my parents are famous. As for how the school is it has been rather good Miss Dazzling. Canterlot High is so friendly and welcoming." Spike said smiling. "It's a confusing on where places are but I'm sure once I've been here for a week or so I shall every room memorized and such." Spike said chuckling at his own joke as did the Student council. "Anyway as I stated the students and staff are really friendly and welcoming. It is munch better then my old school because if you tried to even say good morning or something nice you would either be ignored or just get a sneer." Spike said sighing lightly. "But c'est la vie." Spike said smiling. Just then the bell rang and Spike stood up. "Well it seems I must be going it was very nice meeting you and the student council Miss Dazzling." Spike said as he shook hands with Adagio. "Au Revoir~" Spike said as he walked out of the room and closed the door and headed to his next class.

Author's Note:

YEAH! Chapter 2 is finally complete! What is in store for our young Spike? What is the student council going to do against Spike? Will the girls fall for him or will Spike become their pawn. Find out as the journey continues in The Sinister Six meets the boy who was Raised by Dragons~!

Chapter 3 coming out to a Fimfiction near you soon!