• Published 28th Jul 2016
  • 5,372 Views, 54 Comments

The Sinister Six meets the boy who was raised by Dragons - Beacon Student Ruby Rose



One Highschool under the rule of six girls yet one transfer student is about to change all that.

  • ...
13
 54
 5,372

Chapter 3 - A Magicians Surprise

Chapter III - A Magicians Surprise

The room was quiet after Spike had walked out of the room. As the student council sat in the room they each had different thoughts about Spike and how he couldn't be a threat. They sighed lightly and soon started a meeting as to what was going to happen around school with all the new students and such. Though while the meeting was going on Adagio couldn't help but think back to Spike and couldn't help the feeling something was off. "Trixie I have a task for you. I want you to follow this Spike person and see if anything he does messes with the system we have going." Adagio said. Trixie stood up and gave a nod before walking out of the door to do her task.

After a few minutes Spike walked into a classroom and sat down in on of the open seats in the middle. He then saw the other students walk into the classroom along with Trixie. Spike smiled lightly at Trixie and gave her a small wave in which she returned only to seem polite. Soon the teacher came in the room and clapped her hands together and the class began. Trixie both kept an eye on Spike and paid attention in class. She didn't see anything out of the ordinary other then the fact that he was doing what he was suppose to like everyone else. After an hour the class was over and Spike got up and looked at his class list and saw he had a free period now.

Trixie kept following Spike and Spike then walked out of the school and sat near the garden. He then saw someone who was watching him near the road. He also saw a car that was losing control and heading straight for them. "LOOK OUT!" Spike yelled and ran with quick speed and saw it was Trixie and slammed himself into Trixie and pushed her onto the grass. He pushed her out of the way just in time for her to be safe however he wasn't so lucky as the car hit him on his side and sent him flying through the air. He landed on the ground with a "THUD" and the car slammed into a nearby tree. Spike was gasping for air and clawing at the ground. Students and staff came out to see what happened and a female screamed when they saw Spike who was starting to bleed. "SOMEONE CALL 911! WE NEED AN AMBULANCE HERE NOW!" Celestia yelled rushing over to Spike while the council went over to Trixie. As students tried to figure out was happen Spike was laying on the ground fighting to stay conscious. However after a couple of minutes he lost the battle and the visions, sounds and everything faded and turned to black.

Author's Note:

GASP! :pinkiegasp: Spike is hurt and is now heading to the hospital! What will become of poor Spike?! How will this affect the Sinister Six?! Why do I keep typing these questions!?

Find out in Chapter 4 of T.S.S.M.T.B.W.R.B.D (Wow that's a mouthful)