• Published 24th May 2016
  • 294 Views, 3 Comments

A Secret Nopony can Know - HayBurger04



Pinkie spends the week with Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
1
 3
 294

Flying Tricks

Pinkie woke up next to Rainbow. What? It was just a dream?
They must've fallen asleep after finishing the cupcakes, Rainbow was still in deep sleep.
Pinkie sighed. She's never gonna get the pony she loves.

"Wake up, Rainbow!" Pinkie said while tugging Rainbow's arm.
"5 more minutes..." Rainbow groaned.
Well why not give her five more minutes? Pinkie needed time to recover from that... Interesting dream.
Pinkie put the plate of cupcake wrappers back dowstairs and settled next to Rainbow.
She thought it would be fun to scare her.

Grabbing a nearby mask, she lay next to Rainbow and tapped her shoulder.
"Wha...AHHHH!!!" Rainbow screamed once she saw the creepy mask on Pinkie Pie.
"Pinkie! Don't do that!" Rainbow said petting her tail.
"Hee hee! Sorry! I just felt like it!"

Rainbow rolled her eyes. She would have to be stuck with her for a couple more days.

Pinkie stared at Rainbow. She couldnt quite see her the same now, but just shrugged it off
Looking at the clock in her bedroom, she saw the time. 7:38 PM. It was getting dark.
"So uh... what do you wanna do now?" Pinkie awkwardly said.
Rainbow thought for a moment, then an idea quickly pooped up in her head.

"Come on!" Rainbow shouted while grabbing Pinkie and flying out of the bakery.
She flew outside and landed on a big fluffy cloud.
"Careful, now!" Rainbow said while Pinkie lay on her back.
Since Pinkie obviously didn't have wings, she could walk on clouds, so she had to sit on Rainbow.
Ugh this is so embarrasing...

Pinkie's face went red. This was weird.
"Okay, you're gonna jump!" Rainbow said to Pinkie.
"WHAT?!" Pinkie yelled. Was Rainbow trying to kill her?
Nonsense. Rainbow knew what she was doing... but she had to be sure...
"Why?"
"It's a move i've been working on. Don't worry! I'll catch you."

Pinkie sighed and got up off of Rainbow, on the edge of her.
"On the count of three...One...Two...Three!"
Pinkie jumped off of Rainbow. This was awesome! It was like skydiving into a pool of cotton candy!
But she didnt have a parachute...Or cotton candy.
"Weeeeeee!" Pinkie exclaimed enthusiasticaly.

Rainbow quickly flew over to Pinkie, catching her in an instant right before she hit the ground.
"Gotchya!" Rainbow shouted.

"Woah! You were like... super duper fast! That was awesome!" Pinkie said while bouncing uncontrollably.
"Thanks, Pinks. Let's go back to Sugarcube Corner. It's pretty dark out." Rainbow said while adjusting her wings.
The two mares went back to the bakery. It was pretty cold out. "Woah...it's freezing!" Pinkie said while trying to warm herself up.
"Here, I got ya" Rainbow said while putting her arm around Pinkie's neck.
Pinkie's cheeks were burning. Was Rainbow trying to flirt with her? Pinkie looked at Rainbow.
"You warm yet?" Rainbow said.
"Wha..? Oh yeah. Thanks." Pinkie stammered embarrasingly.

Eventually, they did get to Sugarcube Corner. They settled in and took out a few snacks.
"Is there anything else you do than parties?" Rainbow asked.
"Baking, pranking, and laughing!" Pinkie said with a smile.
"Other than flying, I nap. A lot" Rainbow said smirking.
"Well I know THAT!" Pinkie responded.

"I think i'm gonna sleep," Rainbow said yawning.
"Okey dokey!" Pinkie said.
Rainbow went upstairs to go to sleep, the stairs were pretty creaky.
Pinkie grabbed a bag of chips from the counter.
"I have to tell her tomorrow."

Author's Note:

Cheap story? I don't know. This is my first fanfiction. I think it's okay. New chapter will be complete by next week!