• Published 24th May 2016
  • 294 Views, 3 Comments

A Secret Nopony can Know - HayBurger04



Pinkie spends the week with Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
1
 3
 294

Milk Cupcakes

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie were standing on the edge of the train platform. Watching as the train moved towards them. Rainbow looked behind her. Twilight and the rest of her friends were standing behind her.
"When will you guys be back?" Rainbow asked as she walked to Twilight.
"Well, i'm guessing by next week," Twilight responded.
"So... Sunday?" Rainbow questioned.
"No silly!" Pinkie said as she hopped to Rainbow. "It's obviously Tuesday!"
"No girls! You are both wrong!" Twilight said with a chuckle. "We'll be back by Monday." Twilight said while elbowing Rainbow playfully.

"All aboard that's coming aboard!" Yelled the engineer.
"That's us!" Applejack said as she adjusted her hat.
"We'd better go girls, can't miss the train can we?" Rarity said.
Twilight led the other ponies to the entrance of the train. "Bye Rainbow! Bye Pinkie!" Twilight said as she waved her hoof out the window.
"Bye!" said Rainbow and Pinkie as they watched the train rush by, letting the wind fly over to them.

"Okey dokey! Now to plan the party!" Pinkie said as she jumped enthusiastically.
"Huh?"
"The welcome home party, of course!" Pinkie said as she booped Rainbow's muzzle"
"Are you sure we can't take a nap?" Rainbow moaned with a yawn.
"Maybe later. Let's go back to Sugarcube Corner!" Pinkie exclaimed as she hopped away.


"Okey dokey lokey!" How about some cupcakes, Dashie?" Pinkie said as she opened the stove.
"Sure. Why not?" Rainbow said while she sat in a nearby chair.
Pinkie grabbed a cupcake tin from the stove and set it on the counter. She grabbed some milk, butter, and eggs and put the ingradients in a bowl and began to mix.
"So how do you make cupcakes exactly?" Rainbow asked as she got off the chair.
"It's easy! Just put in some ingredients, stick it in the oven, and frost it!"
Rainbow gave Pinkie a sarcastic look. "So if I grab this..." Rainbow grabbed a carton of milk.
"Put it in this..." Rainbow put the carton in a bowl.."
"And stick it on the oven..." she said as she put the bowl in the oven.
"I'll get cupcakes?"

Pinkie laughed hysterically. She collapsed on the floor and laughed out tears.
"Hehehehe! No silly!" Pinkie snorted out.

Pinkie took out the bowl with a milk carton and set it back on the counter, grabbing the ACTUAL cupcakes and putting it in the oven.
"We can save this for later! Hehehe!" Pinkie said as she grabbed the milk carton.
Rainbow and Pinkie started laughing hard and collapsed on the floor.
"Sigh... So what do you wanna do while we wait?" Pinkie said as she got up from the floor.
"I dunno." Rainbow said as she stretched her wings. "I'm gonna take a short nap. Just 20 minutes is all, really."
"Okey dokey!"

Rainbow went upstairs and lay down in Pinkie's bed. She was tired after clearing clouds all day long. She stretched her wings and closed her eyes, eventually dozing off to sleep.

Pinkie Pie smiled when she looked at the carton of milk. She set it back in the fridge as she gave out a quiet chuckle.

Pinkie always had a thing for Rainbow. Ever since they started pranking, Pinkie saw Rainbow differently.
Wait... you seriously don't like a mare do you Pinkie? she thought to herself.
Maybe...
Rainbow? Come on, she's just another friend of yours!
But she is super duper cool!
You can do better than that! There's plenty of fish in the sea!
But I caught a shark... and it's a cute one. I can't let it go!

Author's Note:

I know 75% is dialogue. Sorry if that bothers anybody!

I've loved this ship for as long as I can remember, and I want my first fanfic to be this ship!
I had an idea for this for a long time, and I thought it was pretty cool. Let me know what you think!

I fixed most of the spelling errors by the way. Let my know if you find more!