• Published 12th May 2016
  • 1,138 Views, 17 Comments

Attack of the Tantabus! (TMNT 2012 and Mlp crossover) - Moon Princess



The turtles are called by a mysterious woman for help. Who is she?

  • ...
2
 17
 1,138

Call For Help

Everything had been going normally so far for the turtles. Going on patrol every night. Eating pizza. Playing games. Training. Eating more pizza. Fighting crime. Nothing had changed. The turtles were happy with their lives. They had a loving sensei, a human best friend, a lair in the sewers where they lived, and fighting crime in the beautiful city of New York. They loved it.

But what they didn't know, was they were in danger of losing everything.

The turtle's and their friends have been put in danger multiple times. But this time, it was from a totally different dimension they never heard of. They didn't suspect a thing, nor did they see it coming. No one did.

It was just a another normal night for the turtles in NYC (except for the fact the moon looked much more brighter than normal and was more crescent-shaped). The turtles were hanging out on the rooftops on their nightly patrol. Their leader, Leonardo, was looking for crime, while two of the other three turtles were playing around. Michelangelo was messing around with Raphael. He was getting annoyed with Mikey's usual antics. Raph was seated on the ground, while Mikey was standing, bouncing a bouncy ball on Raph's head. Raph then caught the ball, and threw it into the streets.

"Hey!" yelled Mikey. "That was mine!"

"Quiet, guys." said Leo.

Mikey went down to retrieve the ball as Raph laughed.

Donatello was leaning against a wall, holding his skateboard. He stared into the starry sky. He was then broken out of his trance by getting hit by Mikey's ball.

"Oops. Sorry D." said Mikey. Raph stood up.

"Guys, we're ninjas. We have to be quiet." Leo said sternly. He rolled his eyes, and saw their friend, April O'Neil, walking down the empty streets of New York.

"April!" exclaimed Donnie. He stood tall on his skateboard, hands on his hips, trying to look heroic. April saw the turtles, and climbed up the building using stairs that were on the side of it to greet them.

"Hey guys." said April.

"Hey April!" said Donnie, clearing his throat, trying to make himself sound tough.

"Um, what are you guys doing?" April asked.

"Patrol. Same as usual." replied Raph. Donnie's shoulders slumped, disappointed that April didn't see how cool he looked. He got off his skateboard and held it in his hand. Leo and April looked out on the streets for criminals. The other turtles soon joined. All they found were a few Purple Dragons, but only two of them were out. Nothing really happened.

"No butt kicking tonight? Bummer." said Raph, disappointed. He sat on the ledge of the building.

.After a few more hours, they went back to the lair. There, they met Master Splinter and their friend Casey Jones.

"Hey!" said Casey. "How was it? Any Foot soldiers? Kraang?"

"Not tonight." said Leo.

"Oh." said Casey.

The turtles just decided to relax the rest of the night. Leo went to watch Space Heroes, Casey and Raph played with the Space Heroes themed pinball machine (which Casey teased him when Raph lost), Mikey went to the kitchen to hang out with Ice Cream Kitty and to heat up a frozen pizza for himself, April went inside the dojo to train with Splinter, and Donnie went to his lab. Later, they all gathered into the living room to watch a movie. April made popcorn, and Mikey had his fifth pizza, which he wouldn't share, so Leo had to go make another one. Splinter just stayed into his room to meditate.

Casey and April soon went home, and the turtles went to bed. Raph turned off the T.V.

Mikey walked into his room, as did the other turtles. He climbed into his bed and fell asleep. But he had a very weird dream......

Mikey was in a black room. He looked around, confused. A bright blue light flashed behind him, and disappeared. He turned around, and saw a woman. But she wasn't a normal woman. She had a horn and massive wings, and she had blue hair that seemed to be floating. She had a crown and a fancy dress with a crescent moon at the top, so Mikey assumed she was royalty.

"Whoa. What are you?" he asked.

The woman just stood there, only a few feet away from Mikey. Her eyes were closed, so he could see that she was wearing dark blue eye shadow.

"Hello? Can you hear me?" he asked

The woman opened her eyes and walked up to him. She said, "Help us. Please. We need you." The mysterious woman then disappeared, and Mikey woke up.

"That was weird." he said. He got up and walked into the kitchen. He decided not to tell his brothers about it. He didn't want to get teased by them. But the image of that woman, and what she said, just wouldn't leave his mind. Leo soon noticed that he was being bothered by something. He was thinking about the woman, trying to figure out who the woman was, and what she needed.

"You okay, Mikey?" Leo asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah, I'm okay." said Mikey.

"You sure?" asked Leo.

"Yeah."

Leo shrugged it off, not thinking much of it.

This time, when the turtles went to bed, it wasn't Mikey that saw the mysterious woman. This time, it was Leo. He had the same exact dream Mikey did. Then Raph. Then Donnie. April had even seen her through her powers. Someone needed their help, and whoever it was was running out of time....

Author's Note:

I did it! I hope you guys like it. Please leave you opinions about it, but please don't be rude. I hope you are enjoying this so far! :derpytongue2: