• Published 12th May 2016
  • 1,138 Views, 17 Comments

Attack of the Tantabus! (TMNT 2012 and Mlp crossover) - Moon Princess



The turtles are called by a mysterious woman for help. Who is she?

  • ...
2
 17
 1,138

Battle For The Crystal Empire

The turtles and the Mane 6 all awoke early the next morning. The turtles prepared their weapons, and the Mane 6 practiced their magic. They had to be ready got whatever came their way. Leo looked over the edge of the balloon, and stared into the beautiful country. He tried to concentrate on his plan, but the fear of what could be coming just wouldn't go away. He had no idea how to prepare. Fluttershy wished there was something she could do right then and there, but she knew that the only way to make him feel better was to fight by his side.

As Leo stared off into space, he realized something.... off. The sky seemed to be a darker blue color. The grass was a darker green. He then saw the Crystal Empire, and gasped.

"What is it, Leo?" asked Pinkie. Everyone went to see what he was looking at, and Leo pointed to what he saw.

He pointed to the Crystal Empire. It had lost all it's color. The entire Empire was gray. Everyone who lived there now had dark blue eyes. They saw the castle, and the tantabus was standing triumphantly at the top, with another Alicorn beside him. Two people had tied her to a chair so she couldn't leave. The Alicorn was forced to watch the destruction of her kingdom. The tantabus was huge. It looked like a big, dark blue shadow.

The turtles and Mane 6 were terrified. The weren't sure where to even begin.

"Okay, guys." said Twilight. "Just stay calm. The Elements of Harmony are inside the castle. We just have to get in, get the Elements, and use them on the tantabus. Then everything should go back to normal."

"But the castle is heavily guarded!" said Donatello. "We'll never get in!"

"There's also a princess in trouble!" exclaimed Mikey.

"We'll save her. We just have to get those Elements." said Leo. "And fast."

"Will we have to fight them?" asked Fluttershy.

"Only if they attack us." said Leonardo.

"What if they do?" asked Fluttershy. "There's so many of them."

Leo took a deep breath. "Then we go to war."

The turtles landed the hot air balloon a few feet away from the kingdom, so they had less of a chance of getting noticed. They hid behind the entrance of the empire. Leo signaled for them to be quiet. They nodded.

Pinkie felt something on her leg. She looked down, and saw a huge spider crawling up her leg, which caused her to scream in fear.

"GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF! HURRY! IT'S CRAWLING UP MY LEG!" she screamed. Mikey scrambled to get the spider off of her, but was too scared to touch it himself. Pinkie eventually shook the spider off her leg, but Pinkie's cries got them noticed. They all froze in their tracks. Everyone in the empire just stared at them.

"Heh, um, hello!" Leo said nervously. "We mean no harm! Uh..."

The citizens all looked the tantabus. Then the turtles. Then the tantabus. Then the Mane 6. The did several double-takes, until they just stared at the tmnt and Mane 6. The turtles held their weapons. The Mane 6 got ready to attack. The tantabus nodded, which caused the citizens to attack. The war had begun.

The tmnt and the Mane 6 attacked with all their strength. As they fought, they realized the citizens looked... possessed. Like someone was making them do this. Then it hit them. The tantabus had already taken over everyone's minds in the kingdom.

The turtles used their weapons and their fifteen years of training to fight. Rarity and Twilight used magic from their horn, Rainbow Dash, Twilight, and Fluttershy used their wings to strike them down, and Pinkie and Apple Jack just hit them with all their might. They were being attacked left and right. Mikey yelled out a usual 'Booyakasha!' They felt bad for fighting innocent people, but it was the only way they could get into the castle. Fluttershy looked at Leo. She beamed with pride for him.

Weapons clashed. Magic spells and punches were being thrown all over the place. People crashed into objects around them. Buildings were being destroyed by the magic spells that missed. As the battle continued, the turtles and Mane 6 tried their best to make their way to the castle to get the elements and save the Princess, but there were just too many people. People even started to steal things from homes and shops that were near them to attack with. Frying pans, baseball bats, glass bottles. Basically anything they could get their hands on. Michelangelo and Fluttershy tried to prevent them from doing that, but so many of them went into so many different places at once, it was impossible to stop all off them. The heroes got hit with random objects, blow after blow, but they wouldn't give up. They were determined to get to the castle, and to end the battle there. The tantabus just stood there and watched the fight, forcing the princess to watch as well. She could only pray that the prophecy was true. Pinkie saw a shop that sold party supplies, which gave her an idea. She quickly ran into the shop.

"Pinkie!" yelled Mikey. He wondered what Pinkie was having in mind.

"Focus, Mikey!" yelled Leo. Mikey went back to fighting.

The battle stretched on. The heroes started to wonder if the swarms of people would ever end. Mikey began to grow worried about Pinkie. What was she doing?

The turtles tried using near objects to their advantage, too. Someone tried throwing a glass bottle at Raph, but he caught it and hit someone else with it. Leo found a hose and started spraying people with water. Donnie used a baseball bat to hit people.

"Here I come!" yelled Pinkie. She came out of the store with a huge Party Cannon, and started shooting confetti at people. "Party Cannon away!"

"I love this woman!" yelled Mikey, happy that he found someone else who acted like him.

Apple Jack was in trouble. She had been cornered by about ten people. She tried to fight them off, but she eventually got hit so hard she collapsed. Twilight came and and fought them off. She went over to Apple Jack and helped her stand up again.

They started to get closer to the castle until they were at least six feet away from it. Citizens were sprawled on the floor. The turtles and the Mane 6 were tired and hurt, but the battle was no where near over. Now, they had to deal with the guards, and try to find a way in.

As they fought off the last person, they hid behind a building in front of the castle. They turtles told the Mane 6 to stay outside until they signaled for them to come in. The had to use ninja stealth for this one.

The turtles snuck around outside the castle to try to find a way in. They saw the side of it wasn't really guarded, so they climbed the side of the castle. They had to be fast so they wouldn't get caught. It was hard to climb, because the castle's walls weren't very flat, but it started to get more flat as they climbed higher. Once they got high enough, they reached the top of one of the towers that castle had on it's side. Leo looked through the window, and when he said it was clear, they climbed inside. They looked through the castle a little, then the turtles called the Mane 6 for them to come inside. Time to find the Elements.

Author's Note:

I hope I made the fight long enough :/