• Published 12th May 2016
  • 1,138 Views, 17 Comments

Attack of the Tantabus! (TMNT 2012 and Mlp crossover) - Moon Princess



The turtles are called by a mysterious woman for help. Who is she?

  • ...
2
 17
 1,138

Following The Path

The turtles were following the path that lead to the castle in Canterlot where the two royal sisters were. Twilight marked the location on their map to help them. They honestly didn't know how to prepare themselves. They had no idea what any of this was. This was all new to them. They met many strange people, but also tried to help them if they needed help, as they would do in NYC. They soon realized that everyone had a symbol on their right shoulder. The turtles went up to three little girls and asked them if they meant anything.

"Sure do!" said the one with red hair and a bow. "They stand for what your special talent is! My friends and I don't have ours yet, but we plan to get them soon!"

"Yeah! Then I could be just like Rainbow Dash!" exclaimed the one with short purple hair and a scooter. The one with purple and white hair just rolled her eyes. The turtles smiled and walked on. The three kids ran into their clubhouse.

They saw lots of shops along they way. Shops for flowers, apples, and food. They saw a bakery with Pinkie Pie out in front. She waved excitedly at the turtles, and they waved back. Mikey felt like he could get along with her pretty well. They heard the beautiful sound of cello being played in the distance, but they then heard very loud music covering it. Mikey started break-dancing to the beat.

"This place is awesome!" yelled Mikey.

They saw a girl with wings (who they now learned was called a pegasus) delivering mail while carrying a basket full of muffins. But there was something off about her....

"Dude, what's up with her eyes?" asked Mikey.

"Who knows." said Raph. They kept walking.

They saw someone who was taking pictures. They saw Rarity with her. The one taking pictures had black and white hair, like Zecora, but it was short and flat. Not a mowhawk. The animals in ponyville were adorable. They saw a cottage with a ton of animals outside of it. Each turtle got to hold a bunny.

The turtles walked a long way by the time it got dark again. They slept under a tree. They saw Princess Luna again in their dream. She walked up to them, and told them thank you for helping, and to prepare for the tantabus.

They trudged down the winding path to Canterlot. They were excited to see the castle. They tried to predict what it would look like. They saw a girl named Trixie doing magic tricks. The turtles were impressed.

They started to think about the tantabus. If the story about Nightmare Moon is true, the turtles were terrified about what it could do to them. They knew they weren't prepared for what was coming. They just had to fight back the best they could.

They then reached Canterlot, the capital of Equestria. The castle was beautiful. The turtles began to grow nervous about meeting the Princesses. They weren't sure how to get the information out of them. But if they really were part of the prophecy, they would let them know, right?

When they reached the castle, the guards let them enter. A guard named Shining Armor lead them to the Princesses.

"Right in here." said Shining Armor. He pointed to a door. The turtles walked into the throne room, where they saw Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. They bowed before them.

"Greetings, turtles." said Celestia. "We are glad you could come."

"We seek the information you have about the location of the tantabus, you majesties." said Leonardo.

The sisters thought about this.

"Since you are part of the prophecy, and we called you here, we will tell you." said Luna. "The last place the tantabus was seen was in the Crystal Empire. You, Twilight Sparkle, and her friends must travel there and find it."

"How will we get there?" asked Donnie.

"We will provide a hot air balloon to bring you there." said Celestia.

The turtles smiled. "Thank you, you majesties." said Leo. The turtles walked out of the castle, excited to ride in a hot air balloon.

Author's Note:

Here it is! I hope you guys got all the references I made to the other ponies in Mlp. :raritywink: I will try to get the next chapter out asap.