• Published 3rd May 2016
  • 1,580 Views, 23 Comments

Scootaloo's Life - RuinQueenofOblivion



Follow Scootaloo as her life goes through many changes, some good, some bad, all will culminate in one life changing event.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,580

Motherhood

8 Years Ago.

After months of planning, it was finally the big wedding day for Scootaloo and Sky Walker. It had taken some convincing, but they had finally agreed to do the wedding in Ponyville with Twilight Sparkle officiating.

Scootaloo took a deep breath as Rarity finished helping her into her wedding dress. She was 9 months along in her pregnancy.

"There we go darling," Rarity said as she finished. "You look beautiful."

Scootaloo looked at herself in the mirror, the dress was beautiful white lace dress. She sighed, wishing that her birth parents were here today.

"Thank you Rarity," Scootaloo said. "You did a great job, thank you."

"You're welcome, I'm always glad to help out," Rarity said. "Sweetie Belle helped me design the dress too."

"I'll have to thank her later," Scootaloo said with a smile.

"Now come on, its time for you to get married," Rarity said, and the two mares started walking towards the ceremony.

00000

Scootaloo took a deep breath as Rainbow Dash lead her down the aisle. So many of her friends and family had been invited to the wedding. She reached the altar as she was joined by Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

Sky Walker was standing across from her and gave her a smile. They turned to Twilight, who nodded.

"Fillies and Gentlecolts, we are gathered here today for the joining of Scootaloo and Sky Walker," Twilight said. "Since the foundation of our great nation, the sacredness of marriage has been a cornerstone of our society. It is my great privilege as the Princess of Friendship to bring these two ponies together.

"If anypony thinks that these two should not wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

There was a silence across the crowd as they waited to see if anypony spoke up. After a minute, Twilight continued talking.

"Now, both of them have chosen to to write their own vows," Twilight continued. "Sky Walker if you will."

"Scootaloo, since I first met you, I've imagined spending the rest of my life with you," Sky Walker said with a smile. "You're one of the kindest mares I've ever met, you make me laugh, make me appreciate life, and make me look forward to spending the rest of my life with you."

Sky Walker took a crystal brooch and carefully placed it on Scootaloo's dress.

"With this, I do wed," he finished, and nodded to Twilight.

"Scootaloo," Twilight said and nodded to Scootaloo.

"The day that you proposed to me was one of the happiest day of my life," Scootaloo said. "I was happy that we would be able to spend our lives together, and raise a family together. You're smart, brave, and funny. It will be my honor to be your wife and spend our lives together."

She took out a necklace of similar design to her brooch and put it around his neck.

"With this, I do wed," Scootaloo said and stepped back.

"With the power invested in me as a Princess of Equestria, I pronounce you husband and wife," Twilight said. "You may kiss the bride."

Sky Walker brushed back Scootaloo's veil and kissed her to the applause of the crowd.

00000

The next two months went by quickly. Scootaloo by this point was on maternity leave from her work in the 38th. They lived in an apartment in the city, but things were pretty calm.

Well, until Scootaloo went into labor at least, she was rushed to the nearby hospital. After a few hours, a small foal was placed in Scootaloo's forelegs.

"She's beautiful..." Scootaloo said with a tired smile.

"Just like her mother," Sky Walker said with a smile as he brushed a strand of hair from his wife's face.

The child was a light shade of blue with a purple mane with a streak of white. She coos gently, her blue eyes looking up at her parents.

"What should we name her?" Sky Walker asked, Scootaloo paused to think a moment, they had discussed this a few times.
"How about, Cloudy," Scootaloo suggested with a smile.

"I like it," Sky Walker said with a nod. "Cloudy it is."

"Welcome to the world, Cloudy," Scootaloo said as she closed her eyes, she laid back to rest.

Author's Note:

Yeah, honestly writing weddings isn't my strong suit, sorry.