• Published 3rd May 2016
  • 1,577 Views, 23 Comments

Scootaloo's Life - RuinQueenofOblivion



Follow Scootaloo as her life goes through many changes, some good, some bad, all will culminate in one life changing event.

  • ...
4
 23
 1,577

Tragedy

20 years ago.

"Faster mommy, faster!" A young orange and purple filly urged her mom on as she held on tight.

"Okay Scootaloo, make sure you're secure," Wild Wind, Scootaloo's mother said and picked up speed. The filly squealed in excitement as she held on tight, she loved the feeling of flying with her mother.

An orange Pegasus stallion flew up next to them, giving the two a smile. "Hey there you two lovely ladies, how about you join me for dinner tonight?"

Wild Wind just had to giggle at her husband's antics, Cruising and Wild Wind were both weather Pegasi working in Ponyville. Scootaloo was their six year old Filly, and while she didn't know how yet, they took her out almost daily.

"Oh daddy, you're so silly sometimes," Scootaloo giggled.

"We should get back, I don't like the look of the sky," Cruising said, his voice turning serious as he looked up at the sky that was starting to darken. "Its weird, I thought there wasn't supposed to be a storm today."

"Maybe that hotshot new Pegasus wanted to show off?" Wild Wind suggested with a shrug. "What was her name again, Rain something?"

"Rainbow Dash I think," Cruising said with a shrug. "But I doubt it, even she wouldn't be this irresponsible."

Wild Wind was about to say something else when there was a crack like thunder above them. The two adult Pegasi exchanged glances and started flying at their top speed, the terrified filly holding on close and burying her muzzle in her mom's mane.

"Its going to be okay, Scootaloo," Wild Wind tried to reassure her daughter. "Just stay calm."

Scootaloo closed her eyes, trying not to think about the storm. She screamed as a pain went through her wings and her back, causing her to let go of her mother as she started to fall. She opened her eyes just briefly to see her parents starting to fall, and she screamed.

There was a rushing sensation and the feeling of a Pony's forelegs wrapped around her, for a moment she thought it was one of her parents, but when she opened her eyes she saw a flash of a rainbow colored mane and blue fur before blacking out.

00000

"Miss. Dash, are you related to the patient?" Scootaloo heard a voice as she struggled to wake up. She saw a brown furred pony talking to a blue colored Pegasus mare with a rainbow colored mane.

"No Doc, I work with... worked with her parents..." the mare said.

Scootaloo perked up at that, why did the mare say worked with? Her parents were okay, right?

"Does she have any family that you know of?" the Doctor asked, Miss. Dash just shook her head. "I see, the, strike damaged her wings, its, possible she might never be able to fly..."

"What?" Scootaloo called out, the two ponies looked at her in shock, they hadn't realized she was awake. "Where are my parents?"

"Scootaloo, I'm sorry, your parents, didn't make it..." The Doctor said. "Rainbow Dash here saved you, but... whatever hit you... they didn't make it."

Scootaloo just looked at Rainbow Dash for a moment, then broke down crying.

Author's Note:

How Scootaloo lost her parents, but also met Rainbow Dash, a tragic beginning to her story.

Also the number of years is before the events of a future fanfic, not the show, all will make sense in time.