• Published 25th Apr 2016
  • 818 Views, 15 Comments

Two Worlds Pushed Into One - Heyah

  • ...
6
 15
 818

Chapter Two-Discord/Hunter J/Arceus

Discord is dragged into the princesses' throne room in Canterlot, the Gothorita holding his lion paw. Celestia sits on the big throne while Cadence and Luna stand expectantly next to her.

She stares straight at the Gothorita. "Thanks Flash Sentury."

Discord stares at the Gothorita. "FLASH! Flash? That's you! Twilight's favorite stallion. You look different! More girly!" He smiles cockily.

Flash raises up one of his arms, raising Discord up into a physic grasp. "Don't you dare say that! No matter what I'll protect the princesses and by extension, my pride! I'm not a girl!"

Discord snaps his fingers and the physic grasp disappears, letting him fall to the ground with a light 'thud'. "Okie dookie! Nice try with the physic grasp, but I think you need to train a bit more."

"Discord!" Luna yells. "We have a task at hand, is that not clear!"

Flash nods. "I'm going to go. Good luck with him. Be careful." He then turns around and leaves.

Celestia sighs. "Discord, I'm going to need to get you to talk to Twilight and her friends in a interrogation room."

"What!" Discord's eyebrows raise up quickly. "You pretty pony princess have an interrogation room?"

Cadence smiles. "If Celestia has some dungeon rooms in here, she definitely also has at least one interrogation room. Either way, you're going in it."

She walks over to him, dragging him over to the interrogation room. She opens up the door and lets Discord in. She then leaves with flaps of her wings.

Discord sits at the desk in the room. The main six stand right in front of him, angry expressions on their faces.

Discord smiles nervously. "I assume I'm in big trouble. What's wrong now?"

Pinkie leaps right in front of him, her super serious expression on her face. "You don't know! You don't know! What a likely story!" She gives him the evil eye and then steps back.

"Discord, you seriously don't know what's happening?" Fluttershy says. "There's all these innocent creatures known as Pokemon here against their will. And some ponies here have turned into Pokemon!" She lifts up a creature that looks like a ball of trash. It's a Trubbish. "Look what's happened to Angel!"

She bursts into tears, Applejack wraps a comforting arm around her, giving Discord her own calmer version of Pinkie's evil eye.
Discord throws his arms up into the air. "I'm not the reason why this is happening! If there's all these new creatures here, couldn't this be their doing?"

Twilight nods. "Yeah. That could work. I really need to learn more about these creatures. They're kinda like dragons, there's barely any information on them."

"Well, if you were too let me out of this room I'd be more than willing to call in some favors. I have some..special friends."

Pinkie frown becomes even more fiercer. "Last time you brought a special friend he ate a bunch of gems and almost ruined the entire Grand Galloping Gala!"

Rainbow Dash nods. "Pinkie Pie has a point."

Twilight nods, chewing her lower lip. "I'm going to trust Discord on this one. I'm going to let him out today."

***

Hunter J lays in the middle of a dark forest. She feels different. Really different.

This isn't the first time she's changed form. When she had died a while ago trying to tract down an annoying boy by the name of Ash Ketchum she turned into a Yamask. And now she's a unicorn. A light gray unicorn with her long spiky light purple mane and tail in a braid.
She slowly stands up. A Pokemon known as Vanillite lays next to her. It looks a lot like an ice cream cone. An open envelope lays next to it with the name 'Colress' on it.

The Vanillite (Hunter J immediately assumes his name is Colress) stands up. "Van van van Vanillite?"

She sighs. "You might as well just come with me. I better do some investigating." She starts walking off and the little ice type hobbles after her.

She spins around, eyes wide open. "I couldn't understand you.. That must mean that I'm not a Pokemon anymore! I can actually talk to people. I can get them to do my bidding!" She prances around, laughing like an obviously evil super villain. This is the first time forever that she has felt happiness.

Colress just facepalms, shaking his head. "Van.. Van.."

She runs in a circle around him. Her horn then suddenly glows, picking him up. Startled, she then immediately drops him. "Oh my sweet Arceus! I have magic! I have magic!"

"Indeed you do." Someone says, trotting on to the scene. It's a unicorn stallion, entirely obscured by dark clothing. Two figures are by his side, one a female trainer with pony ears and a tail, also in dark clothing. And the other one, a physic pig Pokemon called Grumpig.
She tries to preform a spell, putting all the strain on her body that's possible. She knows they're villains, and she doesn't ever trust people who aren't her minions.

He laughs. "There's no need to attack, Ms. J. I'm just going to take you in."

"A likely story! I'll kill you right where you stand!" Colress starts walking towards them. She wheels on him, her horn glows and she makes him topple onto his back. A wave of exhaustion fills her to the brim. She falls down, she can't breathe. She can't breathe. She gasps again, and again, and again. Her legs shake uncontrollably.

The stallion walks over to her. "Ms. J, you should've listened to your Vanillite. I'm still going to take you in."

***

Arceus is the strongest Pokemon. Some even call him a god. He could call down thunder. He could start a sandstorm. He even has his own special move called Judgement.

Well, right now he can't do all that. Right now, he's a dull white earth pony. The only things that make him stand out is his dirt brown mane and tail. The only reason he has those two different colors is probably because of the item called the Earth Plate that a previous master gave him.
He follows right behind a white unicorn with a spiky mane. She's mute and he's mute too. He keeps on trying to ask her where they're going, but every time it goes no where.

They finally come up to a sign that reads: 'Appleloosa'. The unicorn's horn glows and a loud sound fills the air.

An earth pony named Octavia suddenly runs up to them. "You know Vinyl, there's more ways then one to call your girlfriend." She hands Vinyl a white board and marker.

She starts writing. 'Yeah. I found an random earth pony. We probably should help him.'

Arceus grabs the board. 'Yes, you should help me. I was once a Pokemon, that's what you call those creatures that are currently here. I'm probably the strongest one. I need to talk to your leader.'

Octavia nods. "That's what these new creatures are called? I've only seen one of them. We normally live in Ponyvile but to put it in short, our couples therapist thought we needed a vacation and Vinyl randomly suggested Appleloosa."

Rolling her eyes Vinyl grabs the marker and board with her magic. 'Yeah, yeah, yeah, Octi, get to the point! Come up with a way so that we can get him over to Celestia!'

Octavia nods, staring at Arceus. "Although I don't know why I should help you.."

Arceus slams a hoof against the ground and Octavia is knocked onto the dirt. Vinyl's jaw drops as she rushes over to her side, helping her to her hooves.

'Get me a car! Wore case, I'll do all this on my own. I'll protect my precious Pokemon in any way possible. I won't let some random couple of weird talking Ponyta like creatures get in my way!'

"C-car? What's that?" She then shakes her head. "No matter. Whatever it is, don't let Vinyl take control of it."

'Good. We should probably find one quickly, after all our universes have collided, it shouldn't be too hard.'