• Published 28th Apr 2016
  • 179 Views, 2 Comments

Galactic Defilement - Defensive flight



a fight amongst the stars of holy proportions

  • ...
 2
 179

A Crusade For The Holey Land

On bored a large holy ship of the great star waiting with three other holy ships a young colt in black robs covering him entirely trots quickly in to a dark room with a single black armoured stallion stands surrounded by light candles on top a stairwell, as the colt reaches the first step he puts a hoof covered in burns out to the step before pulling it back and looking up towards the stallion.

"Farther... The seer says there is a heretic group on their way, one is the first bleeder..."

"Come child, we shale make this first bleeder and its followers the light that the holy star has given us to bring about the cleaning and the healing of our holy galaxy" The stallion gestured away back to the corridor the colt came from

"Yes farther, the stars be praised" He began to walk off back down too where he came

"Yes... may they be praised" The stallion turned to the corridor, his face covered in burns and scares, smirking as he began to step down from his candle light stand

"I think that boy will make a good priest... either that or he'll make a wonderful addition to my collection" He began laughing loudly as if to mock his own words as he kicks a small skull aside from the path into full side isles of other young skulls.


Black burnt walls of the of the holy ships bridge, candles along the sides of the walkways and around all the crew positions, two ponies on either side in black cloaks and black full head helmets formed to their faces operating weapons consoles, two ponies sat at the front of the long black room operating the flight controls, the centre of the room had a golden statue of a cross being melted by a star and around the edges of the room where young colts and fillies all in full black robs, standing perfectly still.

The black armoured stallion walked up to the statue before raising his hoof to place it upon the statue and praying "May the great star guide our streams and help us cleans these sins of the heretics" all the other crew on the bridge bowed their heads and mumbled the same, before getting back to their work on what was mostly cracked or chard monitors. the young pony at the sides of the room stood silence as though they were afraid to do anything otherwise as the black armoured stallion walked back and forth around the statue, and spoke again "Great seer what can you tell me about the approaching ships?"

A failing computerized voice replied "There are eight ships jumping to our current lo c c c c c ction. One is is is a large carrier type vessel, two are most likely c c c cruisers of some sort and finally there are five sm a a a a a all escort types possibly frigates of destroyers although one resembles the signature of the vessel members of this crew have named the 'First Bleeder' this name co o o o on..."

quickly interrupting it the armoured stallion talks towards the rest of the bridge crew "Thank you seer, YOU HEAR THAT? THE FIRST BLEEDER IS COMING FOR US! LETS SEND IT TO JOIN MANY OF ITS FALLEN SINNERS AS WE CLEANS IT WITH THE WEAPONS THE HOLY STAR HAS PROVIDED!" The crew including the young ones cheered in response "LET THEM PAY FOR THEIR SINS AS WE CLEAR THEM FROM THE GALAXY!" Again the crew cheered loudly "THE HOLY STAR DEMANDS IT OF US SO WE SHALE PROVIDE!" The crew cheering louder throwing their hooves in the air "LET OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS KNOW WE CHARGE OUR WEAPONS AND LETS GET READY TO PURGE OUR GUESTS!" Cheering at their loudest they began to charge up their weapons systems and exposing the turrets on the outer hull of their blackened burnt ship the other three smaller ships did the same as they moved closer together, turrets protruding from their hulls.

As a large amount of blue lightning started to form around small points beyond the bow of the holy ships the armoured stallion raised his hoof and held it aloft, the lightning became more intense as the four armour class frigates jumped into the system aiming their accelerator cannons and protruding their shield structures holding fire as the light cruisers jumped in behind them the frigates began to fire shots towards the smaller holy ships that where simulate in size to the Salvatore as the cruisers began firing towards the larger centre holy ship. Flakes of armour where flying off the holy ships as they where pummelled by shots, non really making any impact. The armoured stallion kept his hands raised in anticipation waiting for the last ship to clear the blue lightning still arcing behind the other ships, as the lighting began to become its most charged a ship jumped in and the stallion stamped his hoof to the ground and yelled "CLEANS THEM!" As all the holy ships fired on the ship jumping in.

the other ships polarized their hull giving them all a light blue glow along the seems of their hull plaiting as the freshly warped in ship decelerated to a focused visual state it was clear that it was the ENV Luna that had jumped in and was now firing volleys at the smaller holy ships, taking large chunks of hull plating from them, as the plasma streams fired from the holy ships hitting the ship and almost entirely being absorbed and just leaving behind black scorching one the hulls lessening the plaiting glow slightly with each shot the armoured stallion confused to the whereabouts of the 'First Bleeder' he questioned the seer "SEER WHERE IS THE FIRST BLEEDER?"

The failing computer responded "The 'First Bleeder' did not jump into the same area as the other enemy ships. however it did jump into the system along with a group of previously undetected small craft that are all approaching from our rear."

With fear in his throat "ALL SHIPS THEIR IS A SECOND ATTACH COMING FROM BEHIND! DIVERT GUNS TO INTERCEPT!" As he finished a large explosion from one of the smaller ships being destroyed threw him off his hoofs and into one of the navigators pits as a number of smaller explosions followed across the ship as bombers dropped their payloads onto the weapons turrets. the armoured stallion getting back to his position called for an open channel to the Luna "Your tactic was very cleaver heretic, next time my Sovereign will destroy your ships and the first bleeder" As the transmission cut off the large ship seemed to just vanish leaving behind the other two smaller ship to be quickly taken down by missile barrages from all the Luna fleet.

Author's Note:

hey guys thanks for the read and thanks to crimson falls for letting me use her OC :pinkiehappy: also i'd love to star seeing you guys who do read giving me some feedback

Flying high
Defensive flight :rainbowdetermined2: