• Published 17th Jun 2012
  • 6,038 Views, 343 Comments

From man to mare: I love my mommy - The Psychopath



Silver is now pregnant, courtesy of the true Silver. Will his mind break down or will she cope?

  • ...
23
 343
 6,038

Birthday party

Well. Today was Amber's birthday. I didn't want to, but I had my hands (fuck da hooves!) tied here I asked Pinkie Pie to help with everything, and I invited the Cake twins and, well, pretty much everyone at Ponyville. The cutiemark crusaders had disbanded quite some time ago, but they stayed together anyways. Why? Because they were great friends! Applebloom was much taller now, but still had her trademark bow the size of Mount Rushmore in her mane. Her cutie mark was a staff with an apple behind it. She was great for leadership and tking care of things in her own way. Scootaloo's cutie markactally ended up being a scooter. It was to indicate her TOTALLY EXTREME STUNTING, DUUUUUUDE! And finally, Sweetie Belle's looked like a crystal. Ever heard of someone's voice being clear as crystal? Well, she had a great singing voice, an this was reflected by her performances in schools, or so I've heard from Rarity.

This morning, Amber was sleeping late. We were going to celebrate it on a saturday, instead of friday. Cyclon had already gotten all the presents andgave them to Pinkie Pie so that she coud hide them. She's pretty good at doing that for some weird reason. Applejack was going to prepare a rodeo style game, while Rarity was working on a new dress and style for her. Rainbow Dash? She was going to do a bunch of acrobatic moves moves that, by her definition, are too leet for you. Fluttershy? She ddn't want to come, but Rarity was forcing her to anyways. I already know what Spike and Twilight have prepared. Well, I know atleast what Twilight has prepared.


I walked up to Amber's bed with a bucket of water held between my forelegs and made sure not to make a single sound.

"Muahahaha! The watering is upon you!"

After that massive explosion of cold water, Ambe woke up drenched and angry.

"Mooom! I'm gonna get you for this!"

"You'll have to catch me first."

And thus, the chasing game started. However, I slammed the door behind me the secnd Amber got there and hid behind a nearby barrel by rolling towards it. She came out, drenched and angry, until she saw the people waiting for her.

"Happy birthday, Amber!" they all yelled.

"Wha-"

"Oh, sweety! What happened to you? You look dreadful. Here, let me fix you up." Rarity proudly said.

"What's all this?" Amber strained to say while she was being brushed and dried by Rarity's magic.

"This is your birthday party!" Pinkie shouted as she blew those weird rolling whistles. "Let's party!"

"YEAH!" everybody screamed in synchronisation.

Cyclon and I popped out of our hiding spot and tapped her lightly on the shoulder.

"Huh? Mom? Dad? You planned this?"

"Durr." I said while spinning my eyes. "Pinkie organized all this. Although I'm not sure how she got that mini roller-coaster...or that cannon..."

There were several things, like a bouncing castle and that weird game where you have to pull yourself as far as you can before you get pulled back by the cable attached to your back. The only thing bothering me is how the hell Pinie got those two things. I mean, the cannon is meant to fire you all the way to the cushion all the way over there, but still. How did they even get over here?

"Well, anyways, how about we all have fun before you start to eat your cake and open your presents?"

"Sure!" Amber's voice cracked as she hugged me. "How about we go on the cannon first?"

Cyclon and I became pale.

"A-are you sure? I may be a captain of the royal guard, but being fired out of a cannon is a bit mu-"

"Shut up and get in there!" I shouted as I picked Cyclon up ad threw him in the cannon. Only Amber noticed that the necklace that swirly eyed freak gave me glew faintly during that moment. "Come on, Jewel. Let's go in."

"Ok. Hold on. Let me try and levitate you in there. Hrngh."

She was trying hard, but it was still a bit much, while she had her eyes closed and attempted better breathing, Twilight spoted her and helped me up, being careful as to not alert Jewel to her prescence.

"You did it!" I joyfully shouted.

"Yay!"

"But how are you going to get in now?"

"I'll help her up." Pound Cake shouted.

He put her on his back and difficultly fluttered up to the cannon. Flying HAD been his specialty, after hearing what Pinkie had to deal with when he was still a baby. All three of us put on our helmets that were tossed to us by the care-taker of this ride.

"Hey, Cylon. Your helmet on?"

"Yes. Why? *clonk* OW! You hit me on the head!"

"Nope. On the helmet." I said proudly while observing my hoof.

"I've got a better idea. I can combo."

"Oh yeah? How? *clonk* *ding* AGH! You bastard! C'mere."

We started to wrestle eachother, much to the amusement of Amber, only to hear the caretaker speak outloud.

"Okay lovebirds. That's enough hugging and smooching. I'm firing in five."

"Alright. Get ready now." Cyclon said as he hugged us closer to him.

"Zero!"

The deafening crack of the cannon was followed by us screaming our luns out. Jewel and I were having fun, but Cyclon was scared shitless. It was hilarious to see. Ateast we got to see the entire town from above, along wth the Everfree forest and the Canterlot city. Hell, we managed to scrape the bottom of Cloudsdale before we began to fall down. The cushion was further away, in the prairy. It was fun, and we landed down with a huge *thump* on the ground and laughing while Cyclon, crawled off the cushion. Three other ponies were there to greet us and help us out. I laughed along and noticed something close by, so Ideparted from the group and walked up to it. It was the pond from before. That same pond that showed me my new body. It was..serene, so I simply sat down and stared at it.

"Silver?" Cyclon asked.

"..."

"Are you alright? What's with the pond?"

"Nothing. It just reminds me of...something."

"You okay?"

"Yeah."

Cyclon put his hoof on my back as I continued to look at the liquified crystal. I just felt empty staring at it. It was supposed to remind of my past life. The good times I had. Everything that I left behind. Yet, I left nothing behind, and I had no good times. It was so contradictory to my mind that I couldn't bare myself to thing. It was just the white emptiness that I had gone through when I came here. Nothing.

Amber helped to snap out of the trance, and convinced us to do more of the rides. I agreed, and the unicorn that tended to us after the ride teleported us back. Everything was fun, and I even managed to challenge Cyclon to a pulling contest on that pulling thing. We tied, but we still managed to have a ighting contest. Near the middle of the party, Luna has come with her own present wrapped in a black, starry paper. I asked her why she came, and she had told me that she wanted to tend to he very first student, despite her sister's protests. I obviously congratulated her on this, and she got to experience these rides that she never saw before. Like Cyclon, she panicked after being shot out of a cannon, but I challenged her to a duel as well, just to see how good she was. She beat me without breaking a sweat. I need to learn from her.

Anyways, it was time to open the presents. Amber had gotten several toys and other things from her friends, but it was time for me, Twilight's, and Luna's presents.

"What is it?" she asked as she opened the present from me and Cyclon.

The present looked like the clothing of a mage. It had the typical silver shoes with the golden lining, the black shirt that covered the body with a type of silver coat with golden lining as well. It wa made in a way that te stars that appeared on it would become more visible while going towards the rear. It was like the cycle between night and day. Rarity's eyes widened at the planning and well thought out decorations.

"Wow. This looks exquisite and masterful. Who made it?"

"Motel did." Cyclon answered with a nervous smile.

"What?" Rarity looked shocked.

"Well, yeah. We wanted to give her something special, so we sked him instead of you, seeing as you were already making a dress."

"Well...I can't complain. It IS gorgeous, but not as goregeous as my dresses."

"Come Rarity. Don't be a sore loser. Ya can't say that that dress thar ain't as pretty as yers." Applejack interjected.

"Hmph. Well, you wouldn't know, would you?"

"An' what's that supposed ta mean?"

"Before you two idiots get in a fight about your opposite perseonalties, can we continue with this?" I shouted.

"Oh. Heheheh. Sorry." AJ apologized, but Rarity simply pouted and looked away.

"Okay then. How about you open my present?" Twilight asked.

"Okay."

My little Jewel took a bland purple box and tore it open to show a book about magical manipulation and circulation, causing Spike to facepalm...or should that be claw? Either way, instead of seeing her fake joy, she smiled widely and hugged it.

"Thank you, Twilight. I'll make sure to read this every night."

"Your welcome, Amber. See, Spike. Atleast SOMEPONY reads my books."

Spike mumled something while he had his arms crossd and looked mad.

"And finally, Luna's present." I said as I moved it towards Jewel.

Luna looked as nervous as a little girl. This was definately a first or her. What was inside was a tissue with Luna's cutie mark embroided on it, with a background of black with white stars."

"What is it?"

"It is a bandana. You can put it around your neck to have it resemble my own necklace, or you can put it on your head to adorn the moon proudly upon your cranium."

"Ooooooh! Thanks alot, Princess Luna. I'll put it on now."

"Hm. It looks good on you." I told her.

"Thanks, mom. What about the cake?"

"HEEEERE IT IIIIIS!" Pinkie Pie sang.

Mr and Mrs Cake carried a huge cake to the table. It was carefully placed on it, but, despite the length of the table, the cake nearly covered it all. It was mostly white, but had tons of fruit on it, along with chocolate mixed in with the cake dough.

"There we go. Eat up everypony."

The cake was being cut by Luna, who levitated the pieces on plates to everybody. I licked my lips as I stared at the cake, but waited until everybody was served. nce done, I shouted:

"Eat up!" I closened my mouth towards the cake, before I felt something paining me in my chest.

SHE'S MINE! SHE'S MY DAUGHTER! I WON'T LET YOU SEPARATE HER FROM ME!

"Hurk."

I tried to clutch my chest, but I can't exactly do so without fingers, so I tried to walk away from the group.

"Mommy?"

"I'll...I'll be fine..."

"What's wrong with her necklace?" Luna yelled.

Apparently, the necklace was glowing a very powerful blue, and it was burning me, it was burning me so much that I passed out, but not before hearing:

She's mine! I'll have this body an kick you out into the emptiness foever!