• Published 8th Apr 2016
  • 3,979 Views, 63 Comments

The Tales Of A Night Stalker - Don Pedro von Poltergeis



A guy gets sent to Equestria as a ponified Night stalker.

  • ...
13
 63
 3,979

Chapter 7: Preparation (filler)

Author's Note:

This chapter is more of a filler than an actual chapter.

After our meeting with Empress Winter Rose and Archbishop Big Boobs, I shudder whenever I think about her, we went back into the town to prepare for the trip.

“Okay, Night Heart you take Windy with you and go get some medical supplies. I'll go get food, ammo and some survival gear.” I said after we walked out of the castle's main gate.

“Okay,” Windy replied before nudging Night, “Let's go, mom.”

I watched them disappear around the corner before I departed for my first destination, a survival gear store that was just down the street.

As I walked towards I noticed that there was a lot of ponies with dragon-like horns atop their heads and tribal tattoos on their faces.

“How come I didn't get my horns and tattoo?”, I thought with a frown, “I was a human too!”

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a small filly crashing into me, nearly sending me sprawling across the street.

“Sorry, Miss!” The filly apologized before running after what I presumed were her friends.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched the filly and her friends playing in the snow, being reminded of my own childhood when everything was easy.

With a shake of my head and a nostalgic smile I walked into the survival shop and picked up a basket to carry the stuff that I will buy.
I walked over to the food section of the store and picked up some beef and macaroni with cheese flavored MREs and some dried fruits, mainly bananas. Then I picked up a small pot, a mobile propane-butane heater, canteens, saddlebags with a collapsible shovel and lastly a K-Bar BAK3 tac-tool.

“Is that all, Miss?” The mare behind the counter asked me.

“Yes that is all.” I replied.

“Then it will be 60 credits,” The mare said and I handed her the sum, “Goodbye and have a nice day!”

“You too.” I said and left the store.


It took me two hours before I found a gun shop named Friendly Fire.

When I walked into the shop I noticed that it also doubled as an army shop, what with the various tactical vests and helmets on the left side of the store but none of them caught my attention.

What caught my attention was the M 1891/30 with the Archangel conversion kit hanging on the wall behind the counter and it took a lot of effort not to drool at the sight.

“How much?” I asked the clerk without taking my sight off the Nagant.

“For that thing?” The clerk asked with a frown, “If you can handle the recoil of it I'll give it to you for free. Tartarus, I'll give you the bullets for it and any other gun you want for free.”

“Deal!” I said without thinking.


I hummed happily as I walked out of the shop with my new Mosin-Nagant, now dubbed The Cue, slung across my back via a strap and my left saddlebag overflowing with ammo, for both the Safe twins and Cue, and various explosives. I also bought a multi-tool and firearm cleaning kit.

I walked to a café where I was supposed to meet Windy and Night but seeing that they are not there I walked in and sat at a corner booth.

“Hello, would you like to order something?” A mare dressed as a waitress asked me.

“Oh, I'd like to order three coffees please.” I replied earning myself a nod from the mare.

I pulled out the Safe twins and disassembled them and started cleaning them, though there wasn't much work with seeing as I kept them in tip-top condition.

Next up came the Cue. When I first fired it I noticed that the bolt was harder to pull than it should be, meaning that it was in a need for a good greasing.

Just as I finished putting Cue back together, the bolt now sliding smoothly as a hot knife through butter, Windy and Night Heart walked up to me.

“Hi,” I said and pointed to the two still steaming cups of coffee, “I ordered you some coffee.”

“Hey, Spooks,” Windy said and sat down next to me with her flank pressed against mine.

“Spooks, what is that?” Night heart asked pointing at Cue.

“That's Cue, my new gun.” I said giving Cue an affectionate stroke on the barrel. Night just shook her head while muttering that sounded like 'Gun nut'.

“Anyway, did you buy everything we needed to buy?” Windy asked.

“Yep. And you?” I replied.

“We got everything we needed. Oh, and Spooks, I need you to come with me.” Windy said before rising out of her seat and walking towards the restroom.

I followed her into the restroom, which was made for one pony at a time, and when I was fully inside the room Windy closed and locked the door.

“Windy, what are—“ My question was interrupted by Windy kissing me passionately, gently exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Her tongue trailed over my teeth and poisonous fangs, the latter eliciting a small moan from me, before shoving the entirety of her tongue down my throat. After a while we pulled apart, our lips connected with a string of saliva, and looking each other in the eyes.

“Lay on your back.” Windy commanded me.

“What?! We can't do that here!” I said shocked at her implication.

“I said lay on your back.” She repeated with a growl and with a nervous gulp I obeyed her.

Laying on my back like this is making me feel really exposed, what with my tears and lady bits on display for the world to see.

“Now, close your eyes.” Windy purred into my ear and I closed my eyes.

I waited with a bated breath for what was going to happen and I didn't have to wait for long. I felt a short stab of pain at my belly button, causing me to let out a strangled yelp of pain, and then nothing.

“You can open your eyes now.” Windy said while nuzzling my left cheek.

Opening my eyes I looked at my belly button and saw a piercing consisting of two black pearls, the closer to my head being smaller than the one being further, connected together by a strip of silver.

“Do you like it?” Windy asked me and I gave a nod in return earning myself another kiss, "Now you need to get some fat on you, mares are supposed to be slim and curvy not skinny to the point where you can see their bones." At this I rolled my eyes.

"You couldn't give it to me normally, could you?" I asked with narrowed eyes.

"Nope!" Windy replied with a cheeky smile.